TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder

TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder

Tuesday, April 29th, 2008 9:29am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 12,964

TFSource.com has placed a listing up for the City Commander Ultra Magnus add on kit. This item is up for pre order at a cost of $76.99. Pics show all angles of the add on trailer with color concept art as well.

To view the preorder listing and pictures, click here.

Credit(s): Trikeboy

This article was last modified on Tuesday, April 29th, 2008 10:58am CDT

Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689619)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:07am CDT
Links not working.
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689622)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:11am CDT
I knew with how many pieces of armor there were it wouldn't look bad to have them on a Prime figure.
Granted the upper legs in the illustration were left white and not colored gray, but even that wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Imo this set is clearly worth the money, I'm glad I ordered 2.
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689623)
Posted by First Gen on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:11am CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:Links not working.

Fixed.
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689624)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:13am CDT
Would it make me a goon to order 2 more and sell them on ebay to
ONLY international buyers?
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689625)
Posted by City Commander on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:14am CDT
Noice.

Cheaper shipping too.

If you live in the US, it'd put you on my cool people's list.
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689627)
Posted by Maldroth on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:16am CDT
purely awesome glad I made my pre-order. Totally worth the price for something unique like this.

May not look like a car carrier but honestly with the armor looking that good I simply don't care. I also like that it adds bulk but doesn't seem to increase his height heavily, about equivalent to what we see with Jetfire and his backpack.

Now that gun looks interesting, I hope his old weapons will still fit in his new hands as well.
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689632)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:24am CDT
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689634)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:25am CDT
I'm lovin' the giant gun, I hope we get some pics of the finished product soon.
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689648)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:48am CDT
I most certainly approve. Wow.
:APPLAUSE: B-)
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689652)
Posted by [JRX] on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:52am CDT
...and they laughed at me for buying Classics Ultra Magnus. Who's laughing now?!
MWA-HA-HA-HA!!!
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689655)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 29th, 2008 @ 10:54am CDT
So glad TFSource threw their pre-orders up. Prime Evil calls me Sunday to tell me BBTS has put theirs up. I get home yesterday and they had sold out. IN A DAY! So, I ordered mine a bit ago now. Looks freaking fantastic.
:BOT:
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689674)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on April 29th, 2008 @ 11:18am CDT
Wow... that gun... I'm a little disappointed that they had to give him arm support to hold the gun, but it could simply be due to the prototype being excessively heavy or having a 'loose' Magnus.

Loving the weapon storage areas behind the arms - no need for loose equipment, and in a way, it sort of evokes the idea of G1 Magnus' shoulder missiles.

Very glad I preordered this... though I'm wondering if I should try to get another one or two, then ebay it down the line (I know, I'm horrible)...
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689675)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on April 29th, 2008 @ 11:21am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if they did another release of the upgrade set to have a shattered glass style paint job. Blue, black, grey and red (Diaclone colours) and purple Autobot symbols would look fantastic.

Then you'd need one for Comic-Con Nemesis Prime (black, teal, and red) too... How about releasing a special set cast entirely in white, unassembled? That way, kitbashers can have their way with the armor, making it into whatever they want? ;)
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689678)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on April 29th, 2008 @ 11:23am CDT
Finally.. full shots of him..
I like him and may pre-order one!
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689693)
Posted by City Commander on April 29th, 2008 @ 11:52am CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:Finally.. full shots of him..
I like him and may pre-order one!

May? MAY!?

You WILL good sir!

Finally preordered mine, from my good friends at TFsource.

I can't wait! :grin:
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689701)
Posted by Anonymous on April 29th, 2008 @ 12:00pm CDT
Woot!!...just got two of em!
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689713)
Posted by qwailo on April 29th, 2008 @ 12:11pm CDT
Remarkable....just AMAZING! I'm so glad i pre-ordered mine the other day. Getting this will make up for missing Bot-con.
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689733)
Posted by OPTIMUS MAGNUS on April 29th, 2008 @ 12:33pm CDT
Woo hoo got one pre-orderd! thanks to Grimpoo! friggin awesome! cant wait to get em!
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689778)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on April 29th, 2008 @ 1:15pm CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:Would it make me a goon to order 2 more and sell them on ebay to
ONLY international buyers?

Hell I wish I had money for one
Re: TFSource updates with City Commander Magnus Preorder (689790)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 29th, 2008 @ 1:43pm CDT
Nice. To bad i dont have $80.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY