Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99

Transformers News: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99

Thursday, December 15th, 2016 8:44PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 29,884

You read that title right folks, Fortress Maximus has made his way to Ross, and he is only $54.99! This sighting was reported by our own Megatronus, though the actual source of the pictures is still anonymous. With all the combiner wars box sets making their way to Ross, guess it was only a short time before the big titan on the block made his way over there. Check out the images below, and head on out to your local Ross to hunt down a Fortress of Maximus!

Transformers News: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99

Transformers News: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99
Credit(s): Ross

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847387)
Posted by Autobot N on December 15th, 2016 @ 8:51pm CST
I'd buy that.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847388)
Posted by Emerje on December 15th, 2016 @ 8:55pm CST
That's a pretty incredible find, now I'm wishing I had stopped at TJ Maxx when I had the chance today since that's the closest thing to Ross we have around here.

Shame Ross has no sense of humor, under size it should say Titan.

Emerje
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847390)
Posted by Cobotron on December 15th, 2016 @ 9:10pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote: only $54.99!

Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847392)
Posted by fenrir72 on December 15th, 2016 @ 9:29pm CST
Git'im fellas!
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847398)
Posted by Kurona on December 15th, 2016 @ 9:57pm CST
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847401)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2016 @ 10:02pm CST
Kurona wrote:I'm just thinking of someone who set aside $150 just for Fort Max, they see this deal and suddenly they now have three Fort Maxes for the ultimate base experience.
What if the Fort Max they're wanting is Takara's? ;)
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847406)
Posted by Kurona on December 15th, 2016 @ 11:01pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
What if the Fort Max they're wanting is Takara's? ;)

Then the joke doesn't work. Sad days :(
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847408)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 15th, 2016 @ 11:12pm CST
O come on! I planned on a $50 budget here, last thing I need is another option to choose from, especially one his size. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847409)
Posted by joevill on December 15th, 2016 @ 11:24pm CST
Wow that's cool!
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847413)
Posted by bodrock on December 15th, 2016 @ 11:41pm CST
AMAZING score from Ross!!

They might be my favorite place to hunt TFs simply cuz u never know wut u gonna get!
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847417)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 16th, 2016 @ 12:45am CST
bodrock wrote:AMAZING score from Ross!!

Mama always said that Ross is like a box o' chocolates.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847418)
Posted by Cobotron on December 16th, 2016 @ 12:51am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
bodrock wrote:AMAZING score from Ross!!

Mama always said that Ross is like a box o' chocolates.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847420)
Posted by bodrock on December 16th, 2016 @ 1:02am CST
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
bodrock wrote:AMAZING score from Ross!!

Mama always said that Ross is like a box o' chocolates.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a smart man, Sabrblade - but I know wut cheap is. :CON:
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847423)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 16th, 2016 @ 1:45am CST
bodrock wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
bodrock wrote:AMAZING score from Ross!!

Mama always said that Ross is like a box o' chocolates.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a smart man, Sabrblade - but I know wut cheap is. :CON:

Simply put, you never know what you find in an open box of chocolates. I found melted pieces one day because one of my parents cats was sleeping on top of it :lol:
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847424)
Posted by Regimus Prime on December 16th, 2016 @ 1:47am CST
I already own this retail version from when I picked him up on BBTS when it was first released. I also picked up his SDCC exclusive this year, but at $54.99 he's worth picking up again. I predict an epic Fort Max diorama in the near future :BOT:
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847427)
Posted by King Kuuga on December 16th, 2016 @ 3:03am CST
Hot damn, I might have to get myself a Christmas present. I thought about the Takara one, but honestly there wasn't enough to persuade me, unlike with Devastator. Looks like I can grab two titans in one year!
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847432)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on December 16th, 2016 @ 4:36am CST
This isn't gonna be a computron situation either. After the first sighting a lot of people of TFW starting finding them.
There's only 2 each going to each Ross so far
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847442)
Posted by Va'al on December 16th, 2016 @ 6:32am CST
Via the Transformers Collector Club, in their final days of licence, we have some Titans Return news in the form of the artwork for the upcoming deluxe class Kup figure in the line! Showing off the same gimmick, double guns, and a fairly accurate deco so far, you can check out the image below, and sound off in the Energon Pub.

Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847444)
Posted by Qwan on December 16th, 2016 @ 6:48am CST
Kup's looking pretty fine there so far! Honestly my biggest hope is that his truck mode will have a solid(-ish) bed - I don't know why that annoyed me so much on Prime Kup and I don't imagine it'd be too hard to "fix" this time around, but I suppose we can only hope!

Although, he does look like he's got a bit of angry-baby-face going on there; I can only hope that's an artwork thing that won't carry over to the final toy. It's hard to be a grizzled veteran when you look like a two-year-old who doesn't wanna eat his mashed peas.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99 (1847448)
Posted by frogbat on December 16th, 2016 @ 7:19am CST
i just got TR hot rod and am enjoying him much more than I thought I would... kup would be a cool addition to the line up, but I wonder about a TR rodimus..

I'm being swayed by the new moulds of figures released in the generations line... there's more of an anime vibe and some of the recent tranformation engineering has made them more fun and less fiddly than the generations figure, Kup being a good example of a solid toy but slightly fiddly...
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #203 - Light Bringer