ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand

ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand

Friday, February 22nd, 2008 2:13pm CST

Categories: Press Releases, Company News, Digital Media News, Collectables
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 20,976

Business Wire has put up a Press Release on their site stating that according to a Nielsen's study, Tiger Electronic's ToothTunes is the number one selling Children's Oral Care product in America today. ToothTunes are sold in various themes, including Transformers. Go to the Business Wire website to read the full Press Release.

Credit(s): www.businesswire.com

Re: ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand (638974)
Posted by First Gen on February 22nd, 2008 @ 2:50pm CST
I was wondering who the top toothbrush seller was. Could have bet my life on Oral B.
Re: ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand (639000)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 22nd, 2008 @ 3:34pm CST
Re: ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand (639149)
Posted by First-Aid on February 22nd, 2008 @ 7:17pm CST
Re: ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand (639222)
Posted by Defcon! on February 22nd, 2008 @ 9:51pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:Could explain why I never saw these. For novelty sake, I always try to keep my eyes open for them

Me neither except on ebay.
Re: ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand (639226)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 22nd, 2008 @ 9:55pm CST
First-Aid wrote:I'm waiting for the Trnasformers licensed cavity filling and soon, thanks to us older fans, Transformers dentures! Comes in your choice of Kup blue or Alpha Trion red...

I'm looking for Vector Prime White, since a smile is important with the dames :D
Re: ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand (639439)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on February 23rd, 2008 @ 7:01am CST
My sister actually bought me one of these as a gag gift for Christmas, so it couldn't have been "too" hard to find.

Honestly, I'm not that impressed with it--the head is non-replaceable, so that when it gets worn out... poof, it's set for the trashcan. The theme song is one of those anime cartoon remixes (Energon? Cybertron?)... the one where the singer sounds like a mad scientist when he says the word "destroy," and it is stretched out to last two minutes...
Re: ToothTunes #1 Selling Children’s Toothbrush Brand (639746)
Posted by 0ptimus__Prime on February 23rd, 2008 @ 4:27pm CST
I was able to get the Transformers Tooth tunes at my local target.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #291 - Til All Are 2021
"Til All Are 2021"
Posted: Sunday, January 2nd, 2022

Buy "Transformers G1 Ultra Magnus Cab, Painted Face/Rubber Wheels for Parts, 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime Trailer Panel Part, Original 1988" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2020 WFC Trilogy: Earthrise - Quintesson Judge" on EBAY
Buy "SWERVE Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS Universe Series Action Figure 2004 COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cyberverse SKY BYTE, Tiny Turbo Changers 2020" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS BOMBSHELL Action Figure TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "1986 Runamuck G1 Transformers still in original box, ONLY ONE OUT THERE!see pics" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TG-25 ORION PAX VS MEGATRONUS Figure TGHB" on EBAY