Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found

Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found

Thursday, January 16th, 2020 7:28pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 36,938

Thanks to some snooping by Seibertronian CommunistPrime, we have word that another Wrecker might be on his way to Studio Series.

This new listing was found by CommunistPrime in Target's systems, and shows a clear listing for a deluxe class Leadfoot figure. Leadfoot was a Wrecker in Dark of the Moon, and died in Age of Extinction. He transforms into the #42 Target Chevrolet driven at the time by Juan Pablo Montoya. Almost all of the Leadfoot toys from the Dark of the Moon toyline were Target exclusives (due to his alt mode's sponsorship), and he also suffered from an agonizing cancellation of his Hasbro deluxe class figure that greatly limited his availability.

Leadfoot is the 2nd potential Wrecker we could be getting this year, following the next wave's Roadbuster figure. With a Leadfoot, we would have the entire Dark of the Moon Wrecker cast in armored deluxe form, counting Topspin's deluxe figure from Dark of the Moon, though it is very possible that we could get a Topspin figure this year too.

Given this listing was found in the Target database, it is also possible this new figure could also be a Target exclusive.

Check out the listing below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found

Credit(s): Target

Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049516)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 16th, 2020 @ 7:29pm CST
This is exactly the type of news I want to see.

With Leadfoot, one of the very few movie characters I don't have in the proper form will be getting a toy, finally.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049519)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on January 16th, 2020 @ 7:42pm CST
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049520)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 16th, 2020 @ 7:43pm CST
Nice! I think we all knew this would end up being a Target exclusive in the US. But for the the sanity of many others, I hope they don't go the Redwing route with this one.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049521)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 16th, 2020 @ 7:46pm CST
LeAwesome1 wrote:I will be very unhappy if this is a Target exclusive, will make it harder to get in the UK. Especially as we never got a deluxe figure to begin with!
No country did, other than Japan.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049523)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on January 16th, 2020 @ 8:23pm CST
20200116_201050.jpg
laserbeak can peg onto shockwave
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049524)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on January 16th, 2020 @ 8:31pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
No country did, other than Japan.

Thats what I mean, would he unfair to give him to one country again
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049526)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on January 16th, 2020 @ 8:36pm CST
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049528)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 16th, 2020 @ 9:11pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Leadfoot's definitely my favorite of the movie Wreckers. I do hope we'll get more info, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is Target exclusive. Especially given the Rainmakers and Micromaster packs in Siege

I think it will really depend on whether they include the Target logo in the deco. I'm pretty certain they will for accuracy purposes. If they do, I think it will almost certainly be a Target exclusive since they would need to have Target's permission to use the logo. Unfortunately the Listing being from a target computer doesn't look good. My bet is he will get the Redwing treatment, Target RedCard Exclusive.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049529)
Posted by Jtprime17 on January 16th, 2020 @ 9:15pm CST
CommunistPrime wrote:Found this into my works system

Nice find! If possible is the EAN/UPC#/Barcode available In Target's system yet? If so Can you share it?

I would look it up on Brickseek, but at the moment Brickseek Doesn't bring it up yet.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049534)
Posted by CommunistPrime on January 16th, 2020 @ 9:41pm CST
Jtprime17 wrote:
CommunistPrime wrote:Found this into my works system

The UPC# is087168197
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049535)
Posted by Jtprime17 on January 16th, 2020 @ 9:51pm CST
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049537)
Posted by CommunistPrime on January 16th, 2020 @ 10:00pm CST
Jtprime17 wrote:Thanks, but that' just the DCPI again. The UPC/EAN would either be 11 or 12 numbers long Starting with either 50109 or 630509. If it's not popping up with the DCPI, it's probably not in the system yet. Thanks for your help though.

Sorry that’s the only number attached with it that I could find, I work produce so I’m not to familiar with these things. I work agin Saturday so I’ll ask somebody then if they can help
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049542)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 17th, 2020 @ 3:19am CST
CommunistPrime wrote:

Sorry that’s the only number attached with it that I could find, I work produce so I’m not to familiar with these things. I work again Saturday so I’ll ask somebody then if they can help

Has no floor location, likely means that it's an exclusive, if it was gonna be a mainline release it would have a location on the sales floor where the rest of the studio series figures are at :-?
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049543)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 17th, 2020 @ 3:38am CST
With the deco, I'm not suprised it's an exclusive. I'd imagine UK online sellers may stock him, but at a greater cost.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049546)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 17th, 2020 @ 4:49am CST
Weirdly redwing wasnt too hard to get online in the UK and was even a reasonable price at some point, hopefully the same for Leadfoot -as long as it isnt anything like the JD Red Knight :(
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049548)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 17th, 2020 @ 5:11am CST
I really hope Leader Shockwave come out at my local TrU. Walmart have increase their TF prices by 5 or 10 dollars for reasons and TrU have a very hard time to get new stuff that is not Cyberverse.

Maybe I'll have to get that one from Mandarake too. #-o
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049588)
Posted by M. Spector on January 17th, 2020 @ 12:05pm CST
I have all but given up finding anything bigger then a deluxe studio series at walmart, my local one has been helter skelter about stocking lately.

On another note, I am really hoping they revisit the Fallen, especially since the original ROTF toy was so strong and pretty accurate. Besides that Im not sure who else we are really missing besides some AoE and background characters
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049635)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 17th, 2020 @ 7:08pm CST
I think Shockwave might be the most photogenic SS figure in the dark. I love taking these

Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049652)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 17th, 2020 @ 8:43pm CST

0AD4B77F-1C8C-41C3-8DE5-845FABF2A284.jpeg
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leadfoot Listing Found (2049655)
Posted by carytheone on January 17th, 2020 @ 8:48pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:So, it may be a jumbled mess, but these three definitely ‘had’ a combining gimmick that made it super far into design, this is either the most obscure and deliberate Easter egg, that they included a scrapped combining gimmick like the original sisters, or something changed; despite that, I managed to make this:

Neat!

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
"Danger Zone"
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot, Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Cody Burns Graham Burns Kade Burns Human Figure Lot (4)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot, Cody Burns" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Transformers - Bumblebee Chase Blades Heatwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Blades the CopterBot + Optimus Prime ResBot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Selects Lancer MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY