Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada

Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada

Monday, August 8th, 2016 7:47pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,324

We kinda missed it last time so we are announcing it now, it seems the second wave of Titans Return is also trickling down Canada. Fellow Seibertronian Steevo was not only able to find all of wave 1 but also the Wave 2 Legends figures, which include Rewind, Ravage and Laserbeak, along with the second wave of Titan Masters (which has been out in both the US and Canada for a week or two). While most Titans Return toys were found at Toysrus when it comes to Canada, these Legends were found at Walmart and came out at the same time as the first wave of Legends figures. Walmart is currently redoing its display modules for their Transformers section across the country, which is great news to many Canadians who were tired of seeing that Transformers section shrinking to non existence. This simultaneous release for at least two classes posits that both waves are currently available to retailers. If its happening in Canada, the odds are the second wave of Legends figures will be hitting the US soon as well.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada

Credit(s): stevo

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813444)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 8th, 2016 @ 8:34pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813453)
Posted by EmirateXaaron on August 8th, 2016 @ 9:10pm CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Aw man. I'm jealous Canada. I haven't seen a SINGLE figure from the Titans Return line in ANY store. The only Titans Return figure I have is Galvatron who I got off of Amazon.

I'm in the same boat as you. I've been combing the local stores on my way home from work, and the Transformers sections are still packed to the gills with RiD and CW shelfwarmers. I did manage to find a Crashbash at Toys R Us, which I was incredibly happy with.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813524)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 9th, 2016 @ 6:23am CDT

Doesn't seem like this post was really needed.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813557)
Posted by william-james88 on August 9th, 2016 @ 8:59am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:I don't see how this was missed as there was a picture and that is specifically states wave 2 was released at Canadian retail in the previous new post.

Doesn't seem like this post was really needed.

Didnt notice that, my bad.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813630)
Posted by Cobotron on August 9th, 2016 @ 12:13pm CDT
FYI! SDCC 2016 exclusives are live at HTS.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813633)
Posted by william-james88 on August 9th, 2016 @ 12:22pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:FYI! SDCC 2016 exclusives are live at HTS.

Thats a perfectly decent price.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813674)
Posted by Cobotron on August 9th, 2016 @ 1:35pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:FYI! SDCC 2016 exclusives are live at HTS.

Thats a perfectly decent price.
For which one? Or, I guess they are decent prices for both. Only bummer is, they are exempt from sales and promos.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813685)
Posted by william-james88 on August 9th, 2016 @ 2:04pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:FYI! SDCC 2016 exclusives are live at HTS.

Thats a perfectly decent price.

Both, but specifically the one you wanted. not much more than what you would pay at retail but with cool exclusive deco.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813687)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on August 9th, 2016 @ 2:14pm CDT
Kurona wrote:My preferred collection of Soundwave and his tapes is... quickly getting VERY confusing.

Soundwave - FoC Voyager
Rumble - United/Adventure
Frenzy - United/Adventure
Laserbeak - FoC
Buzzsaw - FoC
Ravage - Titans Return/Device Label/Masterpiece/Universe (omg he is hard to decide on)
Overkill - Titans Return dinosaur mode
Wingthing - Titans Return Clobber dragon mdoe

And I don't even have a Ratbat!
Yeah, Wingthing seems a pretty weird choice, but... I think it works.
And as for Slugfest... well. If they're doing Grimlock and Swoop as Titan Masters, they're probably doing the other Dinobots, right? And if they're doing Snarl, they'll probably make Slugfest out of him. Hell, he's more likely than other to get a toy because of that redeco opportunity.

... jeez I need a Squawkbox.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813689)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 9th, 2016 @ 2:25pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Do we know for sure if we're getting Overkill, Flip Side, Beastbox, Howlback, Garboil, Glit, Slugfest, Slamdance, Nightstalker, Playback, Rosanna, Sundor, Legout and Decibel for both Soundwave & Blaster :-?

Well, Overkill is getting a release, as a redeco of Crashbash called "Overboard" (blame people being so sensitive with "kill", "death" and the like):

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813691)
Posted by Kurona on August 9th, 2016 @ 2:27pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:

Soundwave - FoC Voyager
Rumble - United/Adventure
Frenzy - United/Adventure
Laserbeak - FoC
Buzzsaw - FoC
Overkill - Titans Return dinosaur mode
Wingthing - Titans Return Clobber dragon mdoe

And I don't even have a Ratbat!
Yeah, Wingthing seems a pretty weird choice, but... I think it works.

... jeez I need a Squawkbox.

I'm not exactly wanting all of them lol. Especially not the really obscure ones. Like, y'know, who cares?
Maybe Howlback since she's technically the first trans character in transformers
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813697)
Posted by .... on August 9th, 2016 @ 2:35pm CDT
I'll reserve my opinions on Weirdwolf till more reviews come out. I think he still looks quite promising.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813714)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on August 9th, 2016 @ 3:32pm CDT
I did a comparison picture of the Titanmaster Loudmouth with various other smaller figures in my collection, including a Lego Minifigure and a Kreon. Results: the Titanmasters are very, very tiny.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813717)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on August 9th, 2016 @ 3:52pm CDT
Does anybody think that we will get a blue rumble in the TR line
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813719)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on August 9th, 2016 @ 3:55pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:Does anybody think that we will get a blue rumble in the TR line

Probably, but it'll say Frenzy on the package.
...not gonna say where I stand on that debate.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813720)
Posted by Kurona on August 9th, 2016 @ 3:56pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813728)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 9th, 2016 @ 4:13pm CDT
May I humbly suggest a retool of Rewind as Slamdance, with Grand Slam's vehicle mode colors? Including Raindance as a retool of Stripes would be nice too ;;)

Sigma Magnus wrote:

Probably, but it'll say Frenzy on the package.
...not gonna say where I stand on that debate.

Please don't, not even as joke :lol: Not even Hasbro can make up its mind on who's red and who's blue, however TakaraTomy has been more consistent by keeping Rumble red and Frenzy blue.

Kurona wrote:I have no doubt we'll get a Frenzy, considering the other four of Soundwave's original tapes have been released - even if one was in CW. Besides, it'd be an easy redeco for the later waves. Same story for Eject (though we've still to get a Steeljaw and a Ramhorn...)

The molding on Stripes suggests he was originally meant to be Steeljaw, as the head has mane-like detailing and the wings evoke the ones on his guns.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813784)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on August 9th, 2016 @ 8:29pm CDT

I think we will, but it'll be named Frenzy because they've already released the Red one under the name Rumble.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813785)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on August 9th, 2016 @ 8:32pm CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:

I know but I will name it rumble like I will name the red one frenzy
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Legends Out in Canada (1813796)
Posted by EmirateXaaron on August 9th, 2016 @ 8:44pm CDT

I don't see why we wouldn't get a blue Rumble/Frenzy, considering we're getting Laserbeak, a red Rumble/Frenzy, Ravage, and a Soundwave. Unless HasTak has decided to toy with us completionists and only give us the red one. :twisted:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY