New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Bubbah » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Suppose so ... I forgot just how extensive the remold on FOC Sideswipe is. Guess I'm just not used to seeing THAT much remolding on a deluxe figure this often. Usually it's repaint or nothing haha
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27649
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:


"But you....

...ain't seen nothin'

yet!"

I'm sorry, but that voice over saying "ain't" has got to be the weirdest thing my ears have tuned in to.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5843
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby El Duque » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
YouTube user drakenpuffs has uploaded a another shorter version of the previously reported Transformers Prime promo featuring the mysterious new Autobot recruit, and it's much higher quality. Check out the embedded video below. Be sure to tune into the Hub this Friday for the new episode "Out of the Past"!


User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby XDMan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 am

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
That's definitely Smokescreen with #38 on the side. Awesome!
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25227
News Credits: 1003
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.
User avatar
griftimus prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything about this show. :roll:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5843
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything. :roll:
fixed. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27649
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything. :roll:
fixed. :P


:lol: :lol:

Bravo.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5843
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby njb902 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:26 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
njb902 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.


What's the point of bringing Nemesis Prime back when they have Breakdown?
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5843
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby njb902 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:37 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
njb902 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.


What's the point of bringing Nemesis Prime back when they have Breakdown?


why settle for ground chuck when ya can have PRIME rib.......ya see what I did there.....
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby iguanabytes » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe
Everyone carries a bucket of crazy of some size. here is where I empty mine gradually:http://primordialbadgersmediahoard.blogspot.com/
iguanabytes
Minibot
Posts: 165
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:30 am
Location: Colorado
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby njb902 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe


no mech definitely has breakdown's remains.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe
He was taken by MECH and was gonna have Silas put inside his body. We see this in "Crossfire" and "Nemesis Prime".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27649
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe


Yes he was. In Nemesis Prime, after Silas was crushed by Nemesis Prime, behind an unconscious Silas on life support was a reassembled Breakdown, and the camera even pans to him.

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5843
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby KNM2012 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:30 pm

People hate M.E.C.H. because they are humans who went from being an anti-Government militant group to being being an anti-Government militant group that wants to create their own Transformers? And even more because their leader is fused with a Decepticon, after being severely injured by his drone? :shock:

Gee... Good thing there was Ginrai, Lightfoot, Ranger, Road King, Doubleclouder, Cab, Goshooter, Minerva, Buster, Hydra, Bullhorn, Cancer, and Wilder when it comes to Super-God Masterforce! And also, there is Dr. Arkenville's fate in The Transformers/Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers as well. :lol:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:People hate M.E.C.H. because they are humans who went from being an anti-Government militant group to being being an anti-Government militant group that wants to create their own Transformers? And even more because their leader is fused with a Decepticon, after being severely injured by his drone? :shock:
Only griftimus was dissing MECH. BeastProwl was being sarcastic. :P

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Gee... Good thing there was Ginrai, Lightfoot, Ranger, Road King, Doubleclouder, Cab, Goshooter, Minerva, Buster, Hydra, Bullhorn, Cancer, and Wilder when it comes to Super-God Masterforce! And also, there is Dr. Arkenville's fate in The Transformers/Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers as well. :lol:
I'll give you the Masterforce cast, but Arkeville was boring.

Though, don't forget Machination, who were like a precursor to MECH. And Dr. Morocco, who successfully built his own transforming robots and (in a certain way) became a supreme dictator over a dystopia. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27649
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
What if the new autobot is wheelie XD
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5843
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Bubbah » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:

Terribly awesome! Lol :P
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Bubbah wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:

Terribly awesome! Lol :P



Lol i hope it smokey.

I wonder if we could possibly see wheelie if the dinobots show up lol
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

COMPUTRON Set Transformers Combiner Wars 7 Action Figures Technobots 2016 New - Time Remaining: 25 days 12 hours 39 minutes 11 seconds
Legends Class OPTIMUS PRIME + ROLLER Transformers Generations New 2014 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 46 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers RID Robots in Disguise Super Bumblebee Figure NIP- LOOK!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 48 minutes 32 seconds
transformers megatron combiner wars - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 48 minutes 57 seconds
Legends Class STARSCREAM + WASPINATOR Transformers Generations New 2014 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 49 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee Complete Loose Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 49 minutes 47 seconds
NEW 2005 Transformers RID Cybertron OVERRIDE GTS Deluxe Class Figure FREESHIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 51 minutes 4 seconds
Heroes of Cybertron STARSCREAM WITH CROWN Transformers HOC SCF 2002 Hasbro New - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 55 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test