Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby william-james88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:49 am

Beachjezus wrote:Hey guys quick question as I’ve never ordered from Amazon Japan before. Do the prices fluctuate that quickly? I went to get the devastator and it’s like 2000 yen more than the news article states.

Yes and no. what I mean is that the price you see includes taxes while the one in the article does not. it still fluctuated (especially after people reading the article) but not by 2000 yen. Instead it only fluctuated by 1000 yen which you would see if you added it to your cart.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24954
News Credits: 2439
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby carytheone » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:50 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Beachjezus wrote:Hey guys quick question as I’ve never ordered from Amazon Japan before. Do the prices fluctuate that quickly? I went to get the devastator and it’s like 2000 yen more than the news article states.
Yes, sometimes hourly or quicker. Depends on current seller price.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8421
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby carytheone » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:51 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
carytheone wrote:
Beachjezus wrote:Hey guys quick question as I’ve never ordered from Amazon Japan before. Do the prices fluctuate that quickly? I went to get the devastator and it’s like 2000 yen more than the news article states.
Yes, sometimes hourly or quicker. Depends on current seller price.
EDIT: also expect around and 8% drop in your cart as Amazon.jp removes the local tax that is calculated into the listed price.


EDIT EDIT: did not mean to quote myself :BANG_HEAD:
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8421
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Beachjezus » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:55 am

Okay thanks for helping a newb.

To recap then:

1.The item will be 8% cheaper than the list price?

2. How much are they going to charge me for shipping , import fees, etc?

Thank you
Beachjezus
Mini-Con
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby carytheone » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Beachjezus wrote:Okay thanks for helping a newb.

To recap then:

1.The item will be 8% cheaper than the list price?

2. How much are they going to charge me for shipping , import fees, etc?

Thank you
I think the sales tax is 8%, but you will see a small drop in your cart. Everything I've shipped so far has been around $12 in shipping, but it could go up for heavier things. If you dig around you can find the international shipping rates.

Import fees are county dependent; if you're in the states, you should be free and clear - no promises.

Also a really good tip for noob amazon.jp users, you can change your default language from your account settings. You'll just have to poke around a bit. Also Chrome is pretty good at translating pages as well.

Good luck, have fun and be careful as amazon.jp is a dangerous rabbit hole.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8421
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Beachjezus » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:08 pm

Thanks for your help and thanks to the gentleman who posted the article. I just got this Takara devastator for $169 total after shipping - INSANE!

I think I’m done with hobby link japan and switching to amazon japan

This just made my day - and it’s my birthday today so it’s really awesome!
Beachjezus
Mini-Con
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby carytheone » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:10 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Beachjezus wrote:Thanks for your help and thanks to the gentleman who posted the article. I just got this Takara devastator for $169 total after shipping - INSANE!

I think I’m done with hobby link japan and switching to amazon japan

This just made my day - and it’s my birthday today so it’s really awesome!
NP, if you ever need help spending your money, Seibertronians are always happy to help ;) :lol:
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8421
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby william-james88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Beachjezus wrote:Okay thanks for helping a newb.

To recap then:

1.The item will be 8% cheaper than the list price?

2. How much are they going to charge me for shipping , import fees, etc?

Thank you

What I recomend you do is just add it to your cart and see. Do a few tests. Just dont click on finalizing your order.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24954
News Credits: 2439
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Emerje » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:01 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
Beachjezus wrote:Okay thanks for helping a newb.

To recap then:

1.The item will be 8% cheaper than the list price?

2. How much are they going to charge me for shipping , import fees, etc?

Thank you

What I recomend you do is just add it to your cart and see. Do a few tests. Just dont click on finalizing your order.

Yeah, Amazon.jp is very upfront about the prices and tell you at checkout what the shipping will cost. There are times when the shipping is higher than usual. I wanted to include Bumblebee movie Legendary Optimus Prime, but Amazon wanted $25 for shipping despite being the seller making it pointless.

Some of the third party sellers that are fulfilled by Amazon will ship internationally, just stick a few in your cart and try them out.

I wouldn't use them as my sole import option, there are times when they don't have the best price. I still use AmiAmi for small non-Transformers figures that Amazon.jp can't touch the price of.

Actually paying for your order can be a little tricky since they don't accept PayPal. If the payment fails they will hold onto your order and let you change methods. Usually just a quick call to your bank or credit card issuer fixes everything. My credit card allowed me to order Unicron after they sent me a text to verify the charge, but refused MPM-7 Bumblebee twice. I was able to get a unique card number just for Amazon Japan that should solve that problem from here on out.

Also, if you want to save a few bucks and you have a card that does free currency exchanges then have Amazon charge in JPY rather than USD at checkout as their exchange rate is higher than the actual rate. Right now the yen is pretty weak (100 JPY = $.89 USD) so make the most of it.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4865
News Credits: 106
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:18 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Scored myself a Unicron. $85 shipped was too good to pass up to pair up with TLK Cybertron. And it's funny that my version of both Planetformers will be their opposite counterparts (Bad Primus, good Unicron). And even funnier cause I paid less for Unicron than Primus.

I didn't have an issue with my credit card and Amazon Japan. I have MP-43 on pre-order with them too. They also ship fast I hear, like 3 to 5 days. I'll definitely be keeping a sharper eye on them.

Octobotimus wrote:The links don't take you to the figures btw. May want to fix that...

The links have worked for me since it was posted, so I think the issue might be on your end.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15730
News Credits: 1339
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:39 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Scored myself a Unicron. $85 shipped was too good to pass up to pair up with TLK Cybertron. And it's funny that my version of both Planetformers will be their opposite counterparts (Bad Primus, good Unicron). And even funnier cause I paid less for Unicron than Primus.


I missed out on getting Greenicron at the 60% off price but still managed to snag him at 50%, so about $100 shipped for me. I will also be pairing him off against G2 Primus from TLK, but I'm headcannoning both into just big dudes who ???(haven't quite figured out the rest yet).
TF-fan kev777
Brainmaster
Posts: 1337
News Credits: 9
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Scored myself a Unicron. $85 shipped was too good to pass up to pair up with TLK Cybertron. And it's funny that my version of both Planetformers will be their opposite counterparts (Bad Primus, good Unicron). And even funnier cause I paid less for Unicron than Primus.


I missed out on getting Greenicron at the 60% off price but still managed to snag him at 50%, so about $100 shipped for me. I will also be pairing him off against G2 Primus from TLK, but I'm headcannoning both into just big dudes who ???(haven't quite figured out the rest yet).

I'm just gonna pretend it's Shattered Glass, even though the colors don't match. I can't wait to have the 2 together, it's something i would not have thought would happen
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15730
News Credits: 1339
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Beachjezus » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:17 pm

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Beachjezus wrote:Okay thanks for helping a newb.

To recap then:

1.The item will be 8% cheaper than the list price?

2. How much are they going to charge me for shipping , import fees, etc?

Thank you

What I recomend you do is just add it to your cart and see. Do a few tests. Just dont click on finalizing your order.

Yeah, Amazon.jp is very upfront about the prices and tell you at checkout what the shipping will cost. There are times when the shipping is higher than usual. I wanted to include Bumblebee movie Legendary Optimus Prime, but Amazon wanted $25 for shipping despite being the seller making it pointless.

Some of the third party sellers that are fulfilled by Amazon will ship internationally, just stick a few in your cart and try them out.

I wouldn't use them as my sole import option, there are times when they don't have the best price. I still use AmiAmi for small non-Transformers figures that Amazon.jp can't touch the price of.

Actually paying for your order can be a little tricky since they don't accept PayPal. If the payment fails they will hold onto your order and let you change methods. Usually just a quick call to your bank or credit card issuer fixes everything. My credit card allowed me to order Unicron after they sent me a text to verify the charge, but refused MPM-7 Bumblebee twice. I was able to get a unique card number just for Amazon Japan that should solve that problem from here on out.

Also, if you want to save a few bucks and you have a card that does free currency exchanges then have Amazon charge in JPY rather than USD at checkout as their exchange rate is higher than the actual rate. Right now the yen is pretty weak (100 JPY = $.89 USD) so make the most of it.

Emerje



Thanks for the info, it’s very much appreciated.

I cancelled my order for Masterpiece Bumble from hobbylink japan and just preordered from Amazon Japan. I think it was like $96 total - sick deal.

Do they usually open up more preorders? I want that Beast Wars Megatron and looks like preorders are sold out thru Amazon.
Beachjezus
Mini-Con
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:08 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Holy Christ I ordered Unicron this morning (Tuesday) and just got a text from Dhl that it will be delivered on Thursday.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
Posts: 4181
News Credits: 1234
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby carytheone » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:47 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Holy Christ I ordered Unicron this morning (Tuesday) and just got a text from Dhl that it will be delivered on Thursday.
Ha, the last thing I ordered got shipped that fast. I think I ordered on a Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8421
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:21 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
carytheone wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Holy Christ I ordered Unicron this morning (Tuesday) and just got a text from Dhl that it will be delivered on Thursday.
Ha, the last thing I ordered got shipped that fast. I think I ordered on a Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday.

If it was BBTS the order would still be in warehouse for a few more days.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
Posts: 4181
News Credits: 1234
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby carytheone » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:28 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
carytheone wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Holy Christ I ordered Unicron this morning (Tuesday) and just got a text from Dhl that it will be delivered on Thursday.
Ha, the last thing I ordered got shipped that fast. I think I ordered on a Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday.
If it was BBTS the order would still be in warehouse for a few more days week.
I fixed it for you :lol:

I guess that's the "price" you pay for $4 flat rate shipping.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8421
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Beachjezus » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Heads up

That Masterpiece Prime is available again for preorder!

Also - Best Wars Megatron is available again for Preorder at an INSANE PRICE. I just ordered one for $229.00.
Beachjezus
Mini-Con
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby figureguy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:21 pm

Weapon: Laser Cannon
I got BW Megatron at the same price this morning. The prices on these are jumping back and forth and even Amazon themselves are changing their own price. But now I have Megs, MP-44 and MP-45 on some insane deals. If everything works out this will be fantastic but I do wonder if there are any issues with the figures, say missing or broken parts, how do I contact them and get replacements sent? That is the only issue with not dealing with domestic sellers.
User avatar
figureguy
Fuzor
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:27 am
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby william-james88 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:29 pm

figureguy wrote:I got BW Megatron at the same price this morning. The prices on these are jumping back and forth and even Amazon themselves are changing their own price. But now I have Megs, MP-44 and MP-45 on some insane deals. If everything works out this will be fantastic but I do wonder if there are any issues with the figures, say missing or broken parts, how do I contact them and get replacements sent? That is the only issue with not dealing with domestic sellers.

Dealing with Amazon Japan is the same as dealing with Amazon US or Amazon Canada. If there is an issue with something they themselves sold you, they will help. Thats why I am very happy with them.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24954
News Credits: 2439
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby figureguy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:55 pm

Weapon: Laser Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
figureguy wrote:I got BW Megatron at the same price this morning. The prices on these are jumping back and forth and even Amazon themselves are changing their own price. But now I have Megs, MP-44 and MP-45 on some insane deals. If everything works out this will be fantastic but I do wonder if there are any issues with the figures, say missing or broken parts, how do I contact them and get replacements sent? That is the only issue with not dealing with domestic sellers.

Dealing with Amazon Japan is the same as dealing with Amazon US or Amazon Canada. If there is an issue with something they themselves sold you, they will help. Thats why I am very happy with them.


Thank you as that is good to know. I will gladly purchase all my future MPs from them as I will have saved $200 on MP-44 alone vs. buying it here.
User avatar
figureguy
Fuzor
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:27 am
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:41 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
IS IT OVER!?
I tried looking at the items
but everything was WAY MORE!

i missed it, huh?
:-x
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!? NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!"
Image
Latest FIGS (05/19 -07/19): UT TROLL! SIEGE IRONHIDE! MMC TURBEN & BOVIS! KBB MP10V & White CORE FIGHTER! ACE DESIGN Hiccups! Beelzeboss Iron Lady Custom Kit!NONNEF SIDESWIPE & HOUND UPGRADE SETS!
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
Posts: 2756
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Z3ROhour wrote:IS IT OVER!?
I tried looking at the items
but everything was WAY MORE!

i missed it, huh?
:-x

Sometimes you just gotta be fast and lucky when the news hits
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15730
News Credits: 1339
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby carytheone » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:IS IT OVER!?
I tried looking at the items
but everything was WAY MORE!

i missed it, huh?
:-x
Sometimes you just gotta be fast and lucky when the news hits
Hell I've found you gotta be faster than when the news hits to get them deals.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8421
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:IS IT OVER!?
I tried looking at the items
but everything was WAY MORE!

i missed it, huh?
:-x
Sometimes you just gotta be fast and lucky when the news hits
Hell I've found you gotta be faster than when the news hits to get them deals.

This is also true. Sometimes you just get lucky
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15730
News Credits: 1339
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
Twincast / Podcast #226:
"Fire in the Sky"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Metals Die Cast Transformers The Last Knight Hot Rod with Coins New MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Rippersnapper Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Authentic TakaraTransformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumblebee(with Collector Coin) MP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG Decpticon Card lot 33 Megatron Skrapnel Skywarp Game Rare " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Optimal Optimus, Optimus prime Gorilla Primal Robot Figure" on EBAY
Buy "NIB Transformers Prime Ultra Magnus Beast Hunters Forge Of Solus Battle Hammer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion JETFIRE Complete Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY