TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Just curious if anyone's heard anything else about the FSS lately. I was billed for the first two figures months ago, but not a peep since then. Were they waiting until after the first of the year to start shipping the first batch of figures?
User avatar
Bounti76
Pretender
Posts: 732
News Credits: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:24 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Bounti76 wrote:Just curious if anyone's heard anything else about the FSS lately. I was billed for the first two figures months ago, but not a peep since then. Were they waiting until after the first of the year to start shipping the first batch of figures?


Yes the first figure doesn't ship until sometime this month (unless there is some kind of delay). I don't think it is a matter of waiting until this year rather than the first figure not being available until this year.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4139
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
according to the TFCC Magazine, we'll see the 1st figure in February.
User avatar
grimdragon2001
Brainmaster
Posts: 1343
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Location: Florida
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
grimdragon2001 wrote:according to the TFCC Magazine, we'll see the 1st figure in February.


Ah i see, haven't read the latest mag yet.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4139
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sweet, thanks for the info, guys! My mind's at ease now.:)
User avatar
Bounti76
Pretender
Posts: 732
News Credits: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Henkei Astrotrain (Classics Universe Generations Japan) complete! - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 6 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Energon: Barricade _ * 100% Complete - Must See * - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 10 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Grimlock Age of Extinction *New In Box* - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 13 minutes 44 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Sideswipe Pull Back and Go Race Car* - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 15 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech 2011 Autobot Roadbuster Hasbro rare item - Time Remaining: 14 days 15 hours 17 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA PREDACON w/ SIDE BURN & SKID-Z MINI-CON DELUXE FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 20 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Master Piece Optimus Prime Convoy 20th Anniversary First Release - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 27 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Armada SCAVENGER Misb Hasbro Mega Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 28 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test