Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Burn » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Caelus wrote:However, I pretty much minimize my time here, because, guess what? Over the past twelve years or so, opening my leftist/feminist/whatever mouth has generally meant getting treated like **** by other posters, and left hanging by the staff,

I'm going to assume this has happened a long time ago in the past.

It simply doesn't happen any more, and if it does, it's because it's slipped by our radar, because shock horror ... staff can't be every where all the time (though we have a good go at it)

That's why we encourage people to use this "Report this post" button, to alert us to posts that may be against the forum rules.

I'd just like to also reinforce what Ryan has said, we do NOT have a rule against discussing politics. Previous staff members discouraged it, but I've always welcomed it. Unfortunately such discussions tend to result in people getting heated, such as the last thread we had to discuss politics which saw comments being made about peoples "limited" intelligence simply because of their political views.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44778
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Caelus » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:19 pm

I'm perfectly happy to roll-my-eyes at most things, but this I couldn't let pass.

Black Hat wrote:
I actually want to amend the constitution to severely limit your access to guns.

Good thing you're not in charge then, isn't it?


THAT'S NOT HOW CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS WORK.
I wrote a fantasy novel and I buried one Furmanism in it, because I could.
Caelus
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9723
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Awesome! A parody cover of my favorite issue of G2! (Despite the huge number of mid-G1 'Cons bumped off within)

Nice to know someone still cares.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1446
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:Well I guess I won't leave the site, but I am no longer fond of the owner, and no it's not because of his political views, it's the way he used a post to attack others that had different views, thats what im not happy with. There is a difference between commenting your veiw, and forcing your views down someones throat. The post itself was fine, it's how it was used that was sly and demeaning. Seibertron can post his veiws and whatnot, but blatantly attacking others with his views is not someone I would trust, the mods however had more respect, so I thank you mods. See you on the next thread were hopefully no one uses it to attack someone else's view.


I appreciate your fair and candid thoughts being shared with us about what I said earlier. I'm sorry you feel that way, but I am so passionate about how bad a person Trump is that I'm not going to sit idly by while people are shockingly talking in a positive manner about the Trump on my website. Trump is one of the scariest people in the world, right up there with Kim Jong-Un himself. He's rude, says nasty things on a daily basis, and isn't too bright (despite his "blowhard" comments about how intelligent he thinks he is). See also: George H.W. Bush: Trump is a 'blowhard' motivated by 'ego' USA TODAY. It is very concerning to me that some of you are following him, though if the U.S. Transformers fandom was more properly representative of our nation's diverse population, I would think we'd be having a very different discussion right now.

Hopefully, it doesn't take our country getting nuked before you guys realize that we have a narcissistic villain leading our country at the moment. He is not good for us, he is not good for our country, and he is not good for our world. Trump is in this for one person and one person (company?) only. All he cares about is himself, and if you believe otherwise, he has truly worked his magic on you.

Remember, per Donald Trump himself, he's the only one that matters (around the 11:30 point). Narcissism at its finest.


It seems you whatch a ton of mainstream news and only look at one side of the story instead of both, and no Trump hasn't worked his magic on me. I at first was skeptical of him, but however he seems to be for the American people and our troops, if he ever goes against either then yeah I would no longer support him (duh), and remember who leaked how long it took for a nuke to be launched, which btw was classified info,I ll give you a hint, it wasn't Trump. However to me it seems you dont actually research outside of bias news or any other website that is either pro Trump or anti Trump. I know where you got all this information, it was from the left, they brainwashed you, doesn't feel good to be called brainwashed does it? I now see you for the person you are,1:You believe anything that is said, rather than make your own assessment of the info you have been given,2: You at first say I respect you, and thank you, but actually say and mean, I really don't respect anything you said and think your an idiot, who doesn't look at things through unbaised eyes. 3: You are a sly hypocrite, by that I mean, if anyone posts a different view, and you dont like it then it should be removed for being political, but if you post anything that is of your own views its ok and everyone should agree with you, sound like tyranny to me :-? . 4: You try and act nice but at the same time attack the person. 5: you get triggerd and upset about nasty words that are said, even if they are apologized for, or you follow what someone else said, istead of actually going to the source, to see what was actually said. You my "freind" are a liberal snowflake, there are snowflakes in other parties too, but you ate a liberal snowflake, all you do is complian and worry, instead of see if this will turn out great or not. I had to do that when Obama became President for the second time, I had hoped he would do better the second time but sadly he didn't. Trump will hopefully be a good president, if not, he will have to answer to us the American people! Is Trump perfect? Heck no! am I perfect? Heck no! Are you perfect? Heck no! Is anyone perfect? Heck to the no! No Trump will not flipping start a nuclear war, if anything it would be Kim Jong un, just because he hates us. Anyways thats my thoughts, and stuff I know about you, so have a good day ;)^
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Black Hat wrote:
Caelus wrote:Okay, with all the talk about 'blatantly attacking others views' and such, it seems like people may have lost some perspective on the matter. To remind y'all, this is what it looks like when someone blatantly attacks your views:

For all the Trump supporters here whinging and quaking because they feel like their safe-space has been violated by some liberal bias, you're looking for oppression in the wrong place. Seibertron.com does not have a leftist/feminist/liberal/democrat/socialist/atheist/whatever agenda, nor do the admins/staff.

And thank God for that. Considering how well communities tend to do under socialist rule (Soviet Russia, Red China, NeoGAF etc) I think we can all be very grateful that the madness hasn't fully infected this serene oasis of robot nerding.
If they did, I'd be a hell of a lot more involved here.

I'm not seeing the problem here...
See, I actually am the sort of 'rabid' 'intolerant' liberal that wants to destroy 'your' America.

That's fine, but expect criticism for that. Well, I say "That's fine", really I think you'd be better moving to Sweden and get an idea for what happens when things go your way.
I actually want to amend the constitution to severely limit your access to guns.

Good thing you're not in charge then, isn't it?
I want to tax churches. I want to tax the **** out of corporations and people in the top 1%,

Which wouldn't actually fix the problems the world has, but carry on.
and I want healthcare, food, and shelter to be basic rights of people living in our country.

We have free healthcare over here in the UK. It isn't very good.
I don't want creationism taught in schools as a 'science'.

OK in fairness, this one I can relate to.
I believe sex education should be mandatory in public schools.

Not quite as cut-and-dried as it might seem- in theory it's a great idea, but in practice it gets taught much too early.
I don't believe that church marriages should be legally binding institutions of the state, and I don't believe that you have any right to tell two (or more!) consenting adults that they can't live together, raise kids together, or file taxes together.

Maybe because marriage, pretty much by definition, is a union between a man and a woman. Like, that's not me bashing gay or bi people, that's the actual, original definition.
I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Well you've certainly made the point that you don't know as much as you think you do.
Oh, well, a couple of other things I tend to take for granted but seem to be lost on some people - sexual assault is bad,

Not disagreeing with you there. Sexual assault is bad. However, the way that it's dealt with by courts (especially in colleges) is a royal mess, as too much stock is placed in "Listen and believe". As someone who's been falsely accused of sexual harassment I'm all too familiar with how sexual assault claims can be used as weapons.
women should receive equal pay for equal work,

Yeah, about that...
and cops should be held to a much higher standard than the rest of the population.

I see exactly what you're doing, pal. Don't even go there.
I'm not the most liberal person I know, but I'm so liberal, that - hypocrisy be ****ed - if I could deport all of the Trump supporters in exchange for Muslim Mexicans who want to be U.S. citizens, I'd take at most a week to deliberate on the offer.

Again, good thing you're not in that position isn't it?
However, I pretty much minimize my time here, because, guess what? Over the past twelve years or so, opening my leftist/feminist/whatever mouth has generally meant getting treated like **** by other posters, and left hanging by the staff, because - you know - condemning jokes about sexual exploitation of women is too 'political' for such a forum.

I'm gonna need a source on that, because last time I checked that sh!t didn't fly. I mean, I got in minor trouble for casually describing an up-their-own-arse film critic as a "Pretentious f@ggot".
Among the more (relatively) erudite labels I've been given, I've been dissed as a bleeding-heart, a snowflake, a SJW (because somehow 'social justice' is a bad thing), a 'liberal academic', an 'elitist intellectual', and - my favorite - a "godless atheist" - That was when I lost my staff position, by the way.

What, a bit like anyone even remotely conservative gets branded a racist, sexist, transphobic, bigoted MRA bible-thumping klansman?
So yeah, you really think the staff on this site has some oppressive, liberal agenda?

No, but I disagree with the political opinions of certain members of staff.
That's been the best laugh I've had this week.

Well, I'm glad you can extract some joy out of something.
That 'liberal bias' you think is lurking around every corner? That's moderate Americans exercising their constitutional right to criticize a man so far down the rabbit hole that the left-right spectrum doesn't even make sense in the context of the argument anymore.

So pretty much "I'm on the right side of history, anyone who disagrees with me is a far-right lunatic".

Lemme put it this way. I generally speaking have no issue with the moderation on this forum, I think it's pretty fair and even-handed. But if I were to say, for example, that I think life is sacred, abortion is murder and that it should only EVER be considered in cases where otherwise the mother would die as well, I'd probably get in MAJOR trouble. Lots of people hold that viewpoint. Not because they "hate women" or whatever, but because to them, the idea of killing an innocent unborn foetus is morally abhorrent. Now I don't 100% agree with those people (though I don't 100% agree with the other side either) but I fully respect their right to hold that opinion and that they aren't some kind of evil sh!tlords for holding that belief. The problem is, we live in a society that's shifted so far to the left, away from the values that held society together in the first place, that simply disagreeing with a pretty damn radical liberal idea is considered "far right". I'm not talking about idiots that bomb abortion clinics BTW, just regular people who find abortion distasteful.

TLDR: The problem isn't with Seibertron, it's with society as a whole.

Agreed
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Seibertron » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:It seems you whatch a ton of mainstream news and only look at one side of the story instead of both, and no Trump hasn't worked his magic on me.


This is really sad to read. He absolutely has if you can write and mean that. My argument is NOT a right versus left argument that is typical of political debates through most of American history. My debate is simply against Trump, left or right aside. He's a monster, plain and simple. There is no "one side of the story" with him and there is no need to watch Fox, or CNN, or MSNBC, or DrudgeReport.com (one of my favorite websites that I have obsessively visited multiple times per day since 9/11, definitely not along the lines of your typical Left Wing person, but I also take in a lot of CNN to balance what I see ol' Matt Drudge write). No one needs to watch any of the news channels, courtesy of Donald J Trump himself ... you get to watch daily video clips or even better yet, his own statements directly on his ridiculous Twitter account. We get to see it straight for ourselves right from the goddamn horse's mouth ... unfiltered and all!

Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:I at first was skeptical of him, but however he seems to be for the American people and our troops, if he ever goes against either then yeah I would no longer support him (duh),


Are you keeping up with the news cycle? He's extremely against the majority of Americans unless you are a white American, specifically a white male American. I mean, between calling Americans "sons of bitches" that are kneeling during the National Anthem (which each and every one of us has the right to do since we ARE Americans), or his latest racial scheme to get rid of immigrants or Mexicans or whatever it is he's doing, or how he treats and talks about women. I think we're all in agreement on that last point about how inappropriate he is. "No one loves women more than me" Trump says ... that's a funny one since he is so incredibly disrespectful of women, or people of color, or people of a lower class than him.

Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:and remember who leaked how long it took for a nuke to be launched, which btw was classified info,I ll give you a hint, it wasn't Trump. However to me it seems you dont actually research outside of bias news or any other website that is either pro Trump or anti Trump.


I do plenty of research and have been obsessed with news and theories about the world of politics for the past 22 years of my adult life, but specifically since 9/11. It took less than one minute to research the bizarre fact that you insinuated about Hillary Clinton (despite naming her) to debunk the false information you are reporting that has been publically known since at least 1979.


Please for the love of our country, stop saying things that are false. Regardless of whether you like what I've said or not, I've said nothing that is false because Donald J Trump has said it all himself. No need to make up stories when you've got that man saying unbelievable things each and every day.

Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:I know where you got all this information, it was from the left, they brainwashed you, doesn't feel good to be called brainwashed does it? I now see you for the person you are,1:You believe anything that is said, rather than make your own assessment of the info you have been given,2: You at first say I respect you, and thank you, but actually say and mean, I really don't respect anything you said and think your an idiot, who doesn't look at things through unbaised eyes. 3: You are a sly hypocrite, by that I mean, if anyone posts a different view, and you dont like it then it should be removed for being political, but if you post anything that is of your own views its ok and everyone should agree with you, sound like tyranny to me :-? . 4: You try and act nice but at the same time attack the person. 5: you get triggerd and upset about nasty words that are said, even if they are apologized for, or you follow what someone else said, istead of actually going to the source, to see what was actually said. You my "freind" are a liberal snowflake, there are snowflakes in other parties too, but you ate a liberal snowflake, all you do is complian and worry, instead of see if this will turn out great or not. I had to do that when Obama became President for the second time, I had hoped he would do better the second time but sadly he didn't. Trump will hopefully be a good president, if not, he will have to answer to us the American people! Is Trump perfect? Heck no! am I perfect? Heck no! Are you perfect? Heck no! Is anyone perfect? Heck to the no! No Trump will not flipping start a nuclear war, if anything it would be Kim Jong un, just because he hates us. Anyways thats my thoughts, and stuff I know about you, so have a good day ;)^


No, I am very open to normal political debates. You want to debate women's rights, unions, abortion, gay marriage, immigration, taxes, political reform, left vs right, racial issues, police brutality, civil rights, wall street, school funding, private vs public schools, religion, healthcare, mental health, gambling, the 2nd amendment/gun control, respecting the flag, etc, (you know ... the normal things that we should all be debating) I'm all for that. While I have my views about all of those things, I understand that we all come from different backgrounds, have had different experiences, were raised differently, have different political or religious backgrounds, or sexual preferences, and so on. Those are the normal (and very healthy) discussions and (oftentimes) heated debates of which we should all be having.

What we should NOT have is a President like Trump. I don't need to reiterate everything he has said that is wrong or bad or rude or sexist or racist. We ALL should know what he has done wrong, which sadly happens on a daily or hourly basis. Even the best arguments against popular left-wing politicians can't be said against them on a daily or hourly basis. Trump digs himself (or us) a deeper hole every time he opens his mouth, which I have just not seen with any other President or high ranking politician.

If you can honestly sit here and tell all of us that "President" Trump has never says anything on a daily basis that is wrong or bad or rude or sexist or racist or inflammatory or derogatory (not to mention that he somehow does this on a daily basis), not to mention that he is a narcissist of the worst kind, then you must be living in a bubble and must lack basic empathy. Please open your eyes. This is not about right versus left. Prior to Trump, I have never before felt as much sympathy and empathy for the poor Republicans that are against Trump that have to deal with him. The right-wing people that are against their "right-wing" President is unprecedented and should speak volumes about how bad/evil/wrong/add-your-own-synonym-here truly is.

My comments are NOT an anti-right statement. My comments ARE an extremely anti-Trump statement. Please open your eyes and see him for the monster he is. He is not good for Republicans, or Democrats, Americans or the World. He needs to go ASAP.

Please do not presume to know anything about me. I will not presume to know anything about you. It is very obvious that you do not know me from your statement(s).
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25405
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 pm

I HAVE ONLY ONE MORE THING TO SAY SEIBERTRON! I'm sorry, I should have not said anything, I should have just rolled my eyes and moved on, I just don't like seeing people attacked that's all. I'm sorry for everything I said, being "right" isn't always right, the best way for society to move forward is for people to realise, we aren't perfect, and should all be in this together, not divided. Well that's it I hope you have a good day ;)^
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Seibertron » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:I HAVE ONLY ONE MORE THING TO SAY SEIBERTRON! I'm sorry, I should have not said anything, I should have just rolled my eyes and moved on, I just don't like seeing people attacked that's all. I'm sorry for everything I said, being right isn't always right, the best way for society to move forward is for people to realise, we aren't perfect, and should all be in this together, not divided. Well that's it I hope you have a good day ;)^


Thank you for that. I hate arguing politics with all of you and aside from Trump, I'll stay out it. It is very healthy to have debate and discussion about opposing views. However, Trump is that bizarre 3rd faction that is undermining both liberals and conservatives and the American people, not to mention the norms of the world order from the past century. I would love for all of us to be in this together, Bushes, Clintons, you, me, right, left, Republicans, Democrats, Green Party, Libertarians, Atheists, Religious Folks, and so ... can we all be in this together and just exclude the Narcissist-In-Chief? I'd give anything to go back to just debating normal politics and not having to worry about the Cheetoh-in-Chief saying the wrong thing that pisses off North Korea enough that they just launch that nuke to take care of us Americans once-and-for-all. Again, thank you. I'm sorry if what I'm saying is upsetting to some of you. While in a normal world, I would keep my views to myself, I just can't sit idly by with Trump. The left and the right need to work together to fix things and rid all of us as Trump. We need to use Trump to unite the rest of us so that we (and the rest of the world) can survive his presidency.

Side note: does anyone remember what a massive ordeal it was when they took away Barack Obama's "smart" phone (smart in quotations because it was back in 2009). Apparently he didn't according to this NY Times article. However, it still begs the question after looking at the scrutiny he had to go through that ... Why in the world does Liddle Hands still have access to Twitter? Unfortunately it looks like Obama accidentally opened up a world where a future "President" Trump could have access to Twitter. Ugh!
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25405
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Thank you I'm happy you understand, people will be people.
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Seibertron » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:24 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:Thank you I'm happy you understand, people will be people.



Thank you for working things out with me. Just to make it clear, my agenda right now is NOT against the right. It is flat out against Trump. He's the fish we all need to fry.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25405
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:29 pm

While I myself will have no part of that, I am glad we could settle this like adults. Btw what do you mean by fry? You mean kick out of office right?
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Seibertron » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:While I myself will have no part of that, I am glad we could settle this like adults. Btw what do you mean by fry? You mean kick out of office right?


None of us need to deal with a man who acts childish as president. Whether or not you like Clinton, or Bush or Regan or Carter or Kennedy or Obama, they all at least put on a front that they were at least acting presidential, personal opinions aside. Wish I could include Nixon on that list, but we all know how that went!

Yes, I mean end his presidency. Early or at the end of his hopefully one and only term. I don't really care as long as we, the American people and the rest of the world, come out as unscathed as possible by his tenure as "president".
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25405
News Credits: 1023
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Oh ok thought so, just making sure though, since, you know, that word has another meaning. I wouldn't take you for that kind of person though anyways but ypu can never be too sure. Anyways I know there is one thing we can both agree on....Transformers are frickin awesome!
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:45 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Seibertron wrote:
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:Well I guess I won't leave the site, but I am no longer fond of the owner, and no it's not because of his political views, it's the way he used a post to attack others that had different views, thats what im not happy with. There is a difference between commenting your veiw, and forcing your views down someones throat. The post itself was fine, it's how it was used that was sly and demeaning. Seibertron can post his veiws and whatnot, but blatantly attacking others with his views is not someone I would trust, the mods however had more respect, so I thank you mods. See you on the next thread were hopefully no one uses it to attack someone else's view.


I appreciate your fair and candid thoughts being shared with us about what I said earlier. I'm sorry you feel that way, but I am so passionate about how bad a person Trump is that I'm not going to sit idly by while people are shockingly talking in a positive manner about the Trump on my website. Trump is one of the scariest people in the world, right up there with Kim Jong-Un himself. He's rude, says nasty things on a daily basis, and isn't too bright (despite his "blowhard" comments about how intelligent he thinks he is). See also: George H.W. Bush: Trump is a 'blowhard' motivated by 'ego' USA TODAY. It is very concerning to me that some of you are following him, though if the U.S. Transformers fandom was more properly representative of our nation's diverse population, I would think we'd be having a very different discussion right now.

Hopefully, it doesn't take our country getting nuked before you guys realize that we have a narcissistic villain leading our country at the moment. He is not good for us, he is not good for our country, and he is not good for our world. Trump is in this for one person and one person (company?) only. All he cares about is himself, and if you believe otherwise, he has truly worked his magic on you.

Remember, per Donald Trump himself, he's the only one that matters (around the 11:30 point). Narcissism at its finest.


I understand your feelings about our president but this is a site for those who e love transformers when I come on this site I enjoy seeing all there is to know about transformers such as toys movies comics what's new to the toy line and so on not your political views, stop cramming that **** down our throats we don't need it here on the front page
Do everyone a favor start a separate forum for political debate and invite anybody that wants to
Its not appreciated to open your site and see stupid political bull on the home page
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Burn » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:54 am

Ultra Markus wrote:I understand your feelings about our president but this is a site for those who e love transformers when I come on this site I enjoy seeing all there is to know about transformers such as toys movies comics what's new to the toy line and so on not your political views, stop cramming that **** down our throats we don't need it here on the front page
Do everyone a favor start a separate forum for political debate and invite anybody that wants to
Its not appreciated to open your site and see stupid political bull on the home page

Mate, you are so far out of line. Who are YOU to dictate how this site should and shouldn't be run?

Who are YOU to dictate what should and shouldn't be posted?

No one has forced you to read this. You could have scrolled on.

If people want to discuss politics, they're free to do so, we have a forum for that, it's called General Discussion.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44778
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:16 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Burn wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:I understand your feelings about our president but this is a site for those who e love transformers when I come on this site I enjoy seeing all there is to know about transformers such as toys movies comics what's new to the toy line and so on not your political views, stop cramming that **** down our throats we don't need it here on the front page
Do everyone a favor start a separate forum for political debate and invite anybody that wants to
Its not appreciated to open your site and see stupid political bull on the home page

Mate, you are so far out of line. Who are YOU to dictate how this site should and shouldn't be run?

Who are YOU to dictate what should and shouldn't be posted?

No one has forced you to read this. You could have scrolled on.

If people want to discuss politics, they're free to do so, we have a forum for that, it's called General Discussion.

Who am i?
Just someone who enjoys transformers without any political bull
Who do you think you are forcing your opinions on me?
Yes, theres nothing I can do about it, you post what ever you feel like
But remember there's nothing EVER good about bringing politics to the table when most people don't ask for it [-(
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:28 am

I already cleared things up with Seibertron, thanks for sticking up for me though, me and Seibertron basically agreed to disagree. I do however agree with you that it would be better for politics to be elsewhere, and Burn did say there is a place for that, which is not here but in general discussion, which everyone should abide by not just us. Let's not fuel the fire any longer, but let it die out.
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Burn » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:28 am

Ultra Markus wrote:Who do you think you are forcing your opinions on me?

Well for starters, I'm not. I'm explaining in simple terms, that if you don't like it, don't read it. Scroll on, move on. This is ONE TOPIC amongst thousands on this site. There's plenty of other discussion topics you can join in on that are politics free.

Secondly, you're on the internet, if you're afraid of people forcing their opinions on you, you should probably just log off.

Because the internet is full of opinions that you're likely not to agree with.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44778
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:52 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Burn wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:Who do you think you are forcing your opinions on me?

Well for starters, I'm not. I'm explaining in simple terms, that if you don't like it, don't read it. Scroll on, move on. This is ONE TOPIC amongst thousands on this site. There's plenty of other discussion topics you can join in on that are politics free.

Secondly, you're on the internet, if you're afraid of people forcing their opinions on you, you should probably just log off.

Because the internet is full of opinions that you're likely not to agree with.
oh I do join in other discussions and generally ignore post I don't like, I'm not afraid of others opinions but my opinions tends to start fights or savage debates which I don't need
But this was a centric topic on the homepage and when I saw something political on a site that I thought wasnt at all into politics I'm like oh no not this site like politics is this ugly monster that has to invade everything and having it show up right as I open the site I couldn't just ignore and move on I thought I would voice my opinion
Yes I have opinions too and some may not like them, but do I need to be bullied because of it?
I certainly hope not
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:58 am

The healthiest thing to do is not keep it going, it will do no good, it only brings more strife.
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Snopes as the get to all your info unbiased source? I'd rather not to go through that route. As a medical researcher, a single sourced well of information is just not what you do when you form your review of related literature as a foundation for a research proposal.

Anything created by man is sure to have subconscious biases. >:oP

As for the never ending bile and hatred against the PotUS, he still got 3 years and if he plays his cards right, another 4 years. Want to stop it? Well the DNC need to get their act together and sell the voters (especially the rust belt) a much better plan of improving their lot in life. Go out and vote and not the whiny Antifa route of protest and destroy!

Ever wonder why the guy won in the first place? Despite being (according to the LSM) worst/despicable/misogynist/racist candidate of them all? HRC was even worst! Or are you anti PotUs crowd not aware of the stunt she pulled against Bernie? Courtesy of the ex Head of the DNC Donna Brazile.If the best DNC candidate was fielded against him, maybe y'all would have been happy. But HRC rigged the DNC primary and you get...........what?, Unicron/the Fallen/Megatron or Donaldus Trumpimus Prime!

Hating the PotUS ain't gonna get you anywhere . Just go about doing your job, collect TFs! If the world economy improves, we'll be feeling it. If the World Peace and order improves, will be feeling it (no thanks to the previous Nobel Peace Prize winner :SICK: , just ask the Iraqi's, Syrians and Libyans).

If not, then vote the guy out. Simplicity as drawing the earths heat from the green crystal thingie in the Arctic circle.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10106
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Burn » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:48 am

Ultra Markus wrote:Yes I have opinions too and some may not like them, but do I need to be bullied because of it?
I certainly hope not

Hang on, how exactly are you being bullied here? You're giving your opinion, it's not like we're silencing you.

You openly criticised the site and its owner. And we let you! :-D

And as you said, you engage in a host of other topics, and have done so for a fair while.

Why then, after all this time, all the engagements you've been in, that you're now suddenly feeling like you're bullied?

And to everyone (in bold so no one feels I'm aiming it solely at them) who feels slighted by this, it's just one article. If you don't want to see it on the front page, bookmark the forum index! Jump straight to the forums, the news is still on the side (and you can access it from the drop down menu as well). This sort of thing will NOT be common practice on the site going forward, the only time it'll turn up again is if it's like this article, Transformers related.

At the end of the day, this one little article won't ruin your life, you can easily ignore it and there's no need for it to impact on how you engage with the rest of the site.

I really do have to applaud everyone who have been a part of this topic. You've all been level headed which is such a pleasant change from the last Trump related political discussion! :lol:
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44778
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Awesomepow » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:46 pm

Motto: "No,that's Optimus Prime."
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:Well I guess I won't leave the site, but I am no longer fond of the owner, and no it's not because of his political views, it's the way he used a post to attack others that had different views, thats what im not happy with. There is a difference between commenting your veiw, and forcing your views down someones throat. The post itself was fine, it's how it was used that was sly and demeaning. Seibertron can post his veiws and whatnot, but blatantly attacking others with his views is not someone I would trust, the mods however had more respect, so I thank you mods. See you on the next thread were hopefully no one uses it to attack someone else's view.


I appreciate your fair and candid thoughts being shared with us about what I said earlier. I'm sorry you feel that way, but I am so passionate about how bad a person Trump is that I'm not going to sit idly by while people are shockingly talking in a positive manner about the Trump on my website. Trump is one of the scariest people in the world, right up there with Kim Jong-Un himself. He's rude, says nasty things on a daily basis, and isn't too bright (despite his "blowhard" comments about how intelligent he thinks he is). See also: George H.W. Bush: Trump is a 'blowhard' motivated by 'ego' USA TODAY. It is very concerning to me that some of you are following him, though if the U.S. Transformers fandom was more properly representative of our nation's diverse population, I would think we'd be having a very different discussion right now.

Hopefully, it doesn't take our country getting nuked before you guys realize that we have a narcissistic villain leading our country at the moment. He is not good for us, he is not good for our country, and he is not good for our world. Trump is in this for one person and one person (company?) only. All he cares about is himself, and if you believe otherwise, he has truly worked his magic on you.

Remember, per Donald Trump himself, he's the only one that matters (around the 11:30 point). Narcissism at its finest.


It seems you whatch a ton of mainstream news and only look at one side of the story instead of both, and no Trump hasn't worked his magic on me. I at first was skeptical of him, but however he seems to be for the American people and our troops, if he ever goes against either then yeah I would no longer support him (duh), and remember who leaked how long it took for a nuke to be launched, which btw was classified info,I ll give you a hint, it wasn't Trump. However to me it seems you dont actually research outside of bias news or any other website that is either pro Trump or anti Trump. I know where you got all this information, it was from the left, they brainwashed you, doesn't feel good to be called brainwashed does it? I now see you for the person you are,1:You believe anything that is said, rather than make your own assessment of the info you have been given,2: You at first say I respect you, and thank you, but actually say and mean, I really don't respect anything you said and think your an idiot, who doesn't look at things through unbaised eyes. 3: You are a sly hypocrite, by that I mean, if anyone posts a different view, and you dont like it then it should be removed for being political, but if you post anything that is of your own views its ok and everyone should agree with you, sound like tyranny to me :-? . 4: You try and act nice but at the same time attack the person. 5: you get triggerd and upset about nasty words that are said, even if they are apologized for, or you follow what someone else said, istead of actually going to the source, to see what was actually said. You my "freind" are a liberal snowflake, there are snowflakes in other parties too, but you ate a liberal snowflake, all you do is complian and worry, instead of see if this will turn out great or not. I had to do that when Obama became President for the second time, I had hoped he would do better the second time but sadly he didn't. Trump will hopefully be a good president, if not, he will have to answer to us the American people! Is Trump perfect? Heck no! am I perfect? Heck no! Are you perfect? Heck no! Is anyone perfect? Heck to the no! No Trump will not flipping start a nuclear war, if anything it would be Kim Jong un, just because he hates us. Anyways thats my thoughts, and stuff I know about you, so have a good day ;)^

Thank you,someone who actually knows the truth.The left have gone so far that they're making our President Jhiaxus.Everyone should be thankful for a President that is trying to save America.Left,just go home.Liberals are so concerned that if someone has a different opinion their idol will nuke the world.

POTUS:
TPP is done
Illegal immigration down 70%
Wall model being constructed
Criminals going in jail
Jobs returning
Entepreneurs starting companies in America again

I respect your views,but you don't respect ours liberals.

Back to Transformers...

Jhiaxus is a cool character.
Awesomepow
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 am
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Black Hat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Motto: "Destroy, Devour, Desolate!"
Weapon: Chomping Rotor Blades
OK, I'm outta here before this can get any worse.
User avatar
Black Hat
City Commander
Posts: 3973
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Swarm of Locusts
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: N/A
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Homages in R. Sikoryak Comics Projects

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Awesomepow wrote:
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:Well I guess I won't leave the site, but I am no longer fond of the owner, and no it's not because of his political views, it's the way he used a post to attack others that had different views, thats what im not happy with. There is a difference between commenting your veiw, and forcing your views down someones throat. The post itself was fine, it's how it was used that was sly and demeaning. Seibertron can post his veiws and whatnot, but blatantly attacking others with his views is not someone I would trust, the mods however had more respect, so I thank you mods. See you on the next thread were hopefully no one uses it to attack someone else's view.


I appreciate your fair and candid thoughts being shared with us about what I said earlier. I'm sorry you feel that way, but I am so passionate about how bad a person Trump is that I'm not going to sit idly by while people are shockingly talking in a positive manner about the Trump on my website. Trump is one of the scariest people in the world, right up there with Kim Jong-Un himself. He's rude, says nasty things on a daily basis, and isn't too bright (despite his "blowhard" comments about how intelligent he thinks he is). See also: George H.W. Bush: Trump is a 'blowhard' motivated by 'ego' USA TODAY. It is very concerning to me that some of you are following him, though if the U.S. Transformers fandom was more properly representative of our nation's diverse population, I would think we'd be having a very different discussion right now.

Hopefully, it doesn't take our country getting nuked before you guys realize that we have a narcissistic villain leading our country at the moment. He is not good for us, he is not good for our country, and he is not good for our world. Trump is in this for one person and one person (company?) only. All he cares about is himself, and if you believe otherwise, he has truly worked his magic on you.

Remember, per Donald Trump himself, he's the only one that matters (around the 11:30 point). Narcissism at its finest.


It seems you whatch a ton of mainstream news and only look at one side of the story instead of both, and no Trump hasn't worked his magic on me. I at first was skeptical of him, but however he seems to be for the American people and our troops, if he ever goes against either then yeah I would no longer support him (duh), and remember who leaked how long it took for a nuke to be launched, which btw was classified info,I ll give you a hint, it wasn't Trump. However to me it seems you dont actually research outside of bias news or any other website that is either pro Trump or anti Trump. I know where you got all this information, it was from the left, they brainwashed you, doesn't feel good to be called brainwashed does it? I now see you for the person you are,1:You believe anything that is said, rather than make your own assessment of the info you have been given,2: You at first say I respect you, and thank you, but actually say and mean, I really don't respect anything you said and think your an idiot, who doesn't look at things through unbaised eyes. 3: You are a sly hypocrite, by that I mean, if anyone posts a different view, and you dont like it then it should be removed for being political, but if you post anything that is of your own views its ok and everyone should agree with you, sound like tyranny to me :-? . 4: You try and act nice but at the same time attack the person. 5: you get triggerd and upset about nasty words that are said, even if they are apologized for, or you follow what someone else said, istead of actually going to the source, to see what was actually said. You my "freind" are a liberal snowflake, there are snowflakes in other parties too, but you ate a liberal snowflake, all you do is complian and worry, instead of see if this will turn out great or not. I had to do that when Obama became President for the second time, I had hoped he would do better the second time but sadly he didn't. Trump will hopefully be a good president, if not, he will have to answer to us the American people! Is Trump perfect? Heck no! am I perfect? Heck no! Are you perfect? Heck no! Is anyone perfect? Heck to the no! No Trump will not flipping start a nuclear war, if anything it would be Kim Jong un, just because he hates us. Anyways thats my thoughts, and stuff I know about you, so have a good day ;)^

Thank you,someone who actually knows the truth.The left have gone so far that they're making our President Jhiaxus.Everyone should be thankful for a President that is trying to save America.Left,just go home.Liberals are so concerned that if someone has a different opinion their idol will nuke the world.

POTUS:
TPP is done
Illegal immigration down 70%
Wall model being constructed
Criminals going in jail
Jobs returning
Entepreneurs starting companies in America again

I respect your views,but you don't respect ours liberals.

Back to Transformers...

Jhiaxus is a cool character.

Thanks for agreeing with me, however I was wrong about the whole nuclear time thing, as it is already common knowledge. Me and Seibertron worked out to agree to disagree in the end so its good, there are things I shouldn't have said, and things he shouldn't have said, and we both agree on that. So lets let the fire die since it doesn't seem to be going anywhere, on both my part and his. ;)^
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS 3- DOTM Movie TARGET EXCLUSIVE - Arcee -  New Deluxe Figure - Time Remaining: 26 days 13 hours 6 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - Generations Autobot - WheelJack - Deluxe 6 inch Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 9 minutes 19 seconds
New Hasbro KRE-O Transformers Starscream Building Set 30667 w/2 Kreons + Pilot - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 11 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Generations leader Class Starscream MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 12 minutes 23 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - Generations - Waspinator - Deluxe 6 inch Figure NEW w/ IDW Comic - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 12 minutes 55 seconds
SKRAM Transformers G1 Europe Axelerators 1993 Generation 2 G2 UK Euro New - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 12 minutes 56 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - Generations - Goldfire - Deluxe 6 inch Figure NEW w/ IDW Comic - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 14 minutes 11 seconds
Hasbro TAKARA Transformers RID Voyager UN Optimus Prime Action Figure Japan Ver - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 16 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017