Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby nycPrime » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:48 am

Thank goodness I'm not a MP completionist lol
nycPrime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 830
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Black Hat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Motto: "A single termination is a tragedy. A million terminations is a statistic."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
On the topic of G2 MPs, an MP G2 Megatron would be amazing. As would a Laser Prime, though TBH the FansHobby version looks to be perfect anyway, so how they'd top it I'm not sure.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4145
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Object 279 Prototype Super-Heavy Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby shajaki » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
nycPrime wrote:Thank goodness I'm not a MP completionist lol
MP711 is one of the few times I'm not cursing that fact :lol:
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8682
News Credits: 220
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Overloaded » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 am

Hi guys how can I tell the difference between ko ratchet and orinal masterpiece ratchet?
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2699
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:59 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
That's a bit of hard one since The boxes are mainly the same. The ko will probably be duller in The box.

As for ratchet himself, the Autobot symbol will be crooked some reports of dirt on him, tight tolerances and he feels lighter than the official like a ko
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2907
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Overloaded » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:27 am

Thank you I am nervous to buy him on eBay
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2699
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Insurgent » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:35 am

Is the seller from China? That's usually a red flag for a KO. Also if it seems a bit on the cheap side.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Image
User avatar
Insurgent
City Commander
Posts: 3438
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:10 pm

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Overloaded » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 pm

How much should he cost?
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2699
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
$80-100 $75 at the least.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2907
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Overloaded » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:18 pm

How much for hot rod?
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2699
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Assuming you mean MP-28 rather than his earlier Hot Rod/Rodimus MP-09 incarnation, he's one of the standard Autobot Cars; so around 60 is normal.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Youll know if hot rod is a ko. He comes with a plastic mp-10 matrix while the official has none
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2907
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby shajaki » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Overloaded wrote:How much should he cost?
Overloaded wrote:How much for hot rod?
You need to go here:

Image

This is essentially a second hand store in Japan. Some stuff is new/sealed if noted, but everything I've seen is at least MIB. The prices generally speaking are outstanding, and they don't sell KO's. I've bought from them many times, and highly recommend ;)^
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8682
News Credits: 220
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
shajaki wrote:This is essentially a second hand store in Japan. Some stuff is new/sealed if noted, but everything I've seen is at least MIB. The prices generally speaking are outstanding, and they don't sell KO's. I've bought from them many times, and highly recommend ;)^

Agreed! I've got eight packages coming in the mail from there. Their products are great, well packaged, and their staff is super helpful. ;)^ They put up transformers stuff every single day, I check them a couple times a day, there are some super deals to be found there. It's pretty amazing what isn't worth much on there and sells for big money on eBay.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Gestalt
Posts: 2779
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby nycPrime » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:32 pm

shajaki wrote:
Overloaded wrote:How much should he cost?
Overloaded wrote:How much for hot rod?
You need to go here:

Image

This is essentially a second hand store in Japan. Some stuff is new/sealed if noted, but everything I've seen is at least MIB. The prices generally speaking are outstanding, and they don't sell KO's. I've bought from them many times, and highly recommend ;)^

What does shipping to the US cost? Comparable to the other big Japanese toy stores?
nycPrime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 830
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
nycPrime wrote:What does shipping to the US cost? Comparable to the other big Japanese toy stores?


Sorta. They don't offer unregistered SAL and box size seems to be a bigger factor in the price than weight. A carded Deluxe figure or a regular MP car might be around $8 or $9, larger MP cars (Ironhide/Inferno) $11 to $13, larger Voyager size boxes can be $15 to $18. If you buy from their SAHRA store (on the left side under shop choose SAHRA) the shipping is shown right there on the item page. Also, if you see something you like be sure to scroll down a little to see other options in different conditions, the prices can be substantially different just for having rough corners or open tape on a perfectly fine figure. Also handy for checking shipping on non-SAHRA items if you can find an equal item from SAHRA.

Also keep in mind that SAHRA items come directly from a warehouse and are updated in real time. Find something you like, put it in your cart, and pay right there and then. The other stores are physical storefronts and sometimes items have sold out without being updated on the site. If you order from a non-SAHRA storefront try not to be too excited until it ships. Once they locate the item they'll send you a bill.
User avatar
Emerje
Gestalt
Posts: 2779
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby nycPrime » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Emerje wrote:Sorta. They don't offer unregistered SAL and box size seems to be a bigger factor in the price than weight. A carded Deluxe figure or a regular MP car might be around $8 or $9, larger MP cars (Ironhide/Inferno) $11 to $13, larger Voyager size boxes can be $15 to $18. If you buy from their SAHRA store (on the left side under shop choose SAHRA) the shipping is shown right there on the item page. Also, if you see something you like be sure to scroll down a little to see other options in different conditions, the prices can be substantially different just for having rough corners or open tape on a perfectly fine figure. Also handy for checking shipping on non-SAHRA items if you can find an equal item from SAHRA.

Also keep in mind that SAHRA items come directly from a warehouse and are updated in real time. Find something you like, put it in your cart, and pay right there and then. The other stores are physical storefronts and sometimes items have sold out without being updated on the site. If you order from a non-SAHRA storefront try not to be too excited until it ships. Once they locate the item they'll send you a bill.

Awesome thanks!
nycPrime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 830
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Overloaded » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:51 am

I take it these are all knock offs then
Attachments
IMG_0613.PNG
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2699
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:14 am

Overloaded wrote:I take it these are all knock offs then

You can even see it in the name, most write TAKASA TONY
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 20523
News Credits: 847
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Overloaded » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:21 am

william-james88 wrote:
Overloaded wrote:I take it these are all knock offs then

You can even see it in the name, most write TAKASA TONY


I feel so dumb nearly bought them
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2699
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Kurona » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:25 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Overloaded wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Overloaded wrote:I take it these are all knock offs then

You can even see it in the name, most write TAKASA TONY


I feel so dumb nearly bought them

Don't worry about it dude; it's an easy mistake to make -- heck, that's why the KO company chose that name; it's easy to not notice those substituted letters and hence a lot of people get tricked.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby Overloaded » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:09 am

Kurona wrote:
Overloaded wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Overloaded wrote:I take it these are all knock offs then

You can even see it in the name, most write TAKASA TONY


I feel so dumb nearly bought them

Don't worry about it dude; it's an easy mistake to make -- heck, that's why the KO company chose that name; it's easy to not notice those substituted letters and hence a lot of people get tricked.

Think I will go back to collecting Lego :)
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2699
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby nycPrime » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:51 am

Overloaded wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Overloaded wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Overloaded wrote:I take it these are all knock offs then

You can even see it in the name, most write TAKASA TONY


I feel so dumb nearly bought them

Don't worry about it dude; it's an easy mistake to make -- heck, that's why the KO company chose that name; it's easy to not notice those substituted letters and hence a lot of people get tricked.

Think I will go back to collecting Lego :)

While MPs are not cheap, Legos can be expensive too
nycPrime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 830
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:42 am

Emerje wrote:
nycPrime wrote:What does shipping to the US cost? Comparable to the other big Japanese toy stores?


Sorta. They don't offer unregistered SAL and box size seems to be a bigger factor in the price than weight. A carded Deluxe figure or a regular MP car might be around $8 or $9, larger MP cars (Ironhide/Inferno) $11 to $13, larger Voyager size boxes can be $15 to $18. If you buy from their SAHRA store (on the left side under shop choose SAHRA) the shipping is shown right there on the item page. Also, if you see something you like be sure to scroll down a little to see other options in different conditions, the prices can be substantially different just for having rough corners or open tape on a perfectly fine figure. Also handy for checking shipping on non-SAHRA items if you can find an equal item from SAHRA.

Also keep in mind that SAHRA items come directly from a warehouse and are updated in real time. Find something you like, put it in your cart, and pay right there and then. The other stores are physical storefronts and sometimes items have sold out without being updated on the site. If you order from a non-SAHRA storefront try not to be too excited until it ships. Once they locate the item they'll send you a bill.


What if you want them to ship it all at the same time? Do you have a few days to lump in items together and then ship em all together?

Also, I dont see what you are talking about on the left to pick Sahra. Can you show a screenshot? Looking forward to seeing if I could get an MP Starsabre for a good price.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 20523
News Credits: 847
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece: General Discussion

Postby nycPrime » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:49 am

On my computer I scrolled down and saw other options besides Sahra. Some of the cheaper options was for heavily damaged boxes. I assume the item is still ok? For some things I don't care about the box.
nycPrime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 830
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
You save: 50%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
You save: 31%
Buy "Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Starscream Robot, 2-Inch" on AMAZON
You save: 27%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #194 - Toy Fair 2018
Twincast / Podcast #194:
"Toy Fair 2018"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 19th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon