Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So they are going for the inner robot angle, but the blaster remains a mystery.

If you look closely it looks like the blaster is a prototype of the thingy that goes into the combiner hand but upside down, since they all double as blasters, since the hands are all tied to the figure, the dinoking combiners might have specialized gun/hand covers for things like this?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6677
News Credits: 85
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So they are going for the inner robot angle, but the blaster remains a mystery.

If you look closely it looks like the blaster is a prototype of the thingy that goes into the combiner hand but upside down, since they all double as blasters, since the hands are all tied to the figure, the dinoking combiners might have specialized gun/hand covers for things like this?


No, from the looks of it the hands are independently cast as only 3 types (so far) are shared between all Deluxes:

Bestial (with the spiked knuckles): all Dinobots and Terrorcons
Booster: Jazz, Moonracer
Engine: Dreadwind, Blackwing

And all share the same cover if I may add.

I did think about that theory for a moment given that the long handle on top has the same shape as those on the covers.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19873
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So they are going for the inner robot angle, but the blaster remains a mystery.

If you look closely it looks like the blaster is a prototype of the thingy that goes into the combiner hand but upside down, since they all double as blasters, since the hands are all tied to the figure, the dinoking combiners might have specialized gun/hand covers for things like this?


No, from the looks of it the hands are independently cast as only 3 types (so far) are shared between all Deluxes:

Bestial (with the spiked knuckles): all Dinobots and Terrorcons
Booster: Jazz, Moonracer
Engine: Dreadwind, Blackwing

And all share the same cover if I may add.

I did think about that theory for a moment given that the long handle on top has the same shape as those on the covers.

Like I said, it could be a special variant with an extra bit added on, maybe indicating that dinoking might be a platinum release, or a boxset?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6677
News Credits: 85
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So they are going for the inner robot angle, but the blaster remains a mystery.

If you look closely it looks like the blaster is a prototype of the thingy that goes into the combiner hand but upside down, since they all double as blasters, since the hands are all tied to the figure, the dinoking combiners might have specialized gun/hand covers for things like this?


No, from the looks of it the hands are independently cast as only 3 types (so far) are shared between all Deluxes:

Bestial (with the spiked knuckles): all Dinobots and Terrorcons
Booster: Jazz, Moonracer
Engine: Dreadwind, Blackwing

And all share the same cover if I may add.

I did think about that theory for a moment given that the long handle on top has the same shape as those on the covers.

Like I said, it could be a special variant with an extra bit added on, maybe indicating that dinoking might be a platinum release, or a boxset?


Who knows? I'm eagerly awaiting the answer :)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19873
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Hotconvoy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So they are going for the inner robot angle, but the blaster remains a mystery.

If you look closely it looks like the blaster is a prototype of the thingy that goes into the combiner hand but upside down, since they all double as blasters, since the hands are all tied to the figure, the dinoking combiners might have specialized gun/hand covers for things like this?


No, from the looks of it the hands are independently cast as only 3 types (so far) are shared between all Deluxes:

Bestial (with the spiked knuckles): all Dinobots and Terrorcons
Booster: Jazz, Moonracer
Engine: Dreadwind, Blackwing

And all share the same cover if I may add.

I did think about that theory for a moment given that the long handle on top has the same shape as those on the covers.

Like I said, it could be a special variant with an extra bit added on, maybe indicating that dinoking might be a platinum release, or a boxset?


Who knows? I'm eagerly awaiting the answer :)

Or it could just be his weppon ;)^
Attachments
800px-TF-POTP-Deluxe-Class-Cutthroat.jpg
User avatar
Hotconvoy
Micromaster
Posts: 96
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:26 am
Location: U.S.
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Acesmcgee » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Motto: "It only takes one step to move forward."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
o.supreme wrote:
Acesmcgee wrote:I am loving that rippersnapper! Growing up Abominus was a gift I received


Did you happen to live in Japan where it was a giftset? Or did you just mean you happened to receive them all at the same time? That would have been a great gift, indeed!

I always assumed I got a gift set, I was a younger me then, but I got them all at once apparently. They were a birthday gift along with Computron at the time.
Acesmcgee
Micromaster
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:20 pm
Location: Birmingham, Michigan
Alt Mode: Pickup truck
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Acesmcgee wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Acesmcgee wrote:I am loving that rippersnapper! Growing up Abominus was a gift I received


Did you happen to live in Japan where it was a giftset? Or did you just mean you happened to receive them all at the same time? That would have been a great gift, indeed!

I always assumed I got a gift set, I was a younger me then, but I got them all at once apparently. They were a birthday gift along with Computron at the time.


Some Combiner giftsets were available only via Takara, but the strange area that is Italy got Takara-only giftsets, like Abominus. How? GiG, the local distributor, licensed the IP from Hasbro, but got the figures from Takara, in Japanese deco in some cases.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19873
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Acesmcgee » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Motto: "It only takes one step to move forward."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Acesmcgee wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Acesmcgee wrote:I am loving that rippersnapper! Growing up Abominus was a gift I received


Did you happen to live in Japan where it was a giftset? Or did you just mean you happened to receive them all at the same time? That would have been a great gift, indeed!

I always assumed I got a gift set, I was a younger me then, but I got them all at once apparently. They were a birthday gift along with Computron at the time.


Some Combiner giftsets were available only via Takara, but the strange area that is Italy got Takara-only giftsets, like Predaking and Abominus. How? GiG, the local distributor, licensed the IP from Hasbro, but got the figures from Takara, in Japanese deco in some cases.

Doubt it was that. I was living either in Virginia or New York at the time. It's funny, living in Michigan since I was 7 (spent the first 7 years moving around due to my Dad being navy) I never realized how many collectors live in this state. Back to the primes line, I am so super excited for that Abominus to stand next to Computron.
Acesmcgee
Micromaster
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:20 pm
Location: Birmingham, Michigan
Alt Mode: Pickup truck
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:30 pm

Acesmcgee wrote:Doubt it was that. I was living either in Virginia or New York at the time. It's funny, living in Michigan since I was 7 (spent the first 7 years moving around due to my Dad being navy) I never realized how many collectors live in this state. Back to the primes line, I am so super excited for that Abominus to stand next to Computron.

Pretty sure someone just got you the whole set in individual packages. That means there were some pretty aware adults back in the day, lucky you :D
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 20535
News Credits: 847
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby WreckerJack » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Moonracer is looking on point! Love the color and the headsculpt. Gonna add her to my collection of kickass lady bots!
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1499
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So they are going for the inner robot angle, but the blaster remains a mystery.

If you look closely it looks like the blaster is a prototype of the thingy that goes into the combiner hand but upside down, since they all double as blasters, since the hands are all tied to the figure, the dinoking combiners might have specialized gun/hand covers for things like this?


No, from the looks of it the hands are independently cast as only 3 types (so far) are shared between all Deluxes:

Bestial (with the spiked knuckles): all Dinobots and Terrorcons
Booster: Jazz, Moonracer
Engine: Dreadwind, Blackwing

And all share the same cover if I may add.

I did think about that theory for a moment given that the long handle on top has the same shape as those on the covers.

Like I said, it could be a special variant with an extra bit added on, maybe indicating that dinoking might be a platinum release, or a boxset?


Who knows? I'm eagerly awaiting the answer :)

So, now, since we have a dinoking members head as a prototype (which means a conscious effort to put it there) and now, a dinoking accesory, do you feel safe (like 'cw computron once botcon ramhorn was announced' safe) that Dinoking is coming somewhere, somehow?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6677
News Credits: 85
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:So, now, since we have a dinoking members head as a prototype (which means a conscious effort to put it there) and now, a dinoking accesory, do you feel safe (like 'cw computron once botcon ramhorn was announced' safe) that Dinoking is coming somewhere, somehow?


At the very least the Monster Pretenders. Hopefully we'll see at NY Toy Fair.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19873
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:10 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Today has been filled with news and images regarding the Power of the Primes wave 2 deluxes, specifically Moonracer and her...questionable backpack. Well, if you needed some more images to help make up your mind, a user over on TFW has posted even more in hand images of the fembot. Some of the photos, which have been mirrored down below, show off her robot mode, her alternate mode, and, for the first time, her arm mode! These additional shots also show that her combiner peg is hidden in that controversial backpack. Check them out below and tell us in the Energon forums if these photos changed your opinion on the upcoming figure for worse or for better.
Image

Image

Image

Image
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1180
News Credits: 116
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby KVO Prime » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:59 pm

A few thoughts:

*Is that really a sticker put on by Hasbro on top of Rippersnapper's Alt-mode head?? It looks so cheap!
*I think we can all agree with Firestar, Elita-1, and Moonracer coming out, we'd have a fantastic lineup of fembots with Windblade, Arcee, Chromia, and the above listed that they could fill out a shelf of their own. That being said... Moonracer is just a fail on all counts except for body design. Hasbro has engineered some genius in transforming plastic in the past, but this is just lazy.
*Has anyone confirmed the rumor of Deluxe Repugnus being a retool/redeco of Rippersnapper?
*Snarl looks like the most fun toy to transform in a long time just from looking at it.
*I'm not that disappointed with a deluxe Sludge, although a Voyager would have been better. Devastator had two voyager class guys right? And it's not like Volcanicus had a specific design outlined it had to follow...
*I can't wait to have all the dinobots nonetheless. It's another great year to be a tf fan and collect!
*I'll be starting Transformer video reviews soon on YouTube! :BOT:
KVO Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:00 am

Still no hints as to what Elita-1's gestalt is called? I'm probably only the 1,000th fan to guess "Elita-5".

The more I see of Moonracer's alt, the more I like it; starting to remind me of Super Gobot Psycho, a.k.a Cobra's Car.

Same goes for Rippersnapper. I originally hoped he'd be sculpted with future Seacons in mind, since his Landshark mode could easily consist of parts reshellable towards Overbite and Skalor, plus Cutthroat could be the basis for Seawing, etc...but when I saw how far his head is permanently hunched over, and that Takara doesn't look likely to do a whole team that Hasbro doesn't do first, my hopes were dashed.

But a closer look at his toy somehow makes it seem just a shade more possible. Maybe just insomniac optimism.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1457
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Caelus » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:15 am

Can Moonracer's backpack be tilted down 180 degrees to make it a kama?
I wrote a fantasy novel and I buried one Furmanism in it, because I could. Rise of Azraea, is now being posted incrementally (4 posts a week) for all readers to access freely.
Caelus
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9785
News Credits: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:24 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Moonracer looks terrific to me, except for that hefty backpack, of course. We need a new term for figures that really hit the mark except for a very noticeable chuck of kibble on the back. Maybe "butherback?" As in, "Moonracer has got a real butherback of a robot mode."
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Hotconvoy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 am

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
Wolfman Jake wrote:Moonracer looks terrific to me, except for that hefty backpack, of course. We need a new term for figures that really hit the mark except for a very noticeable chuck of kibble on the back. Maybe "butherback?" As in, "Moonracer has got a real butherback of a robot mode."

Well we could keep it simple with "Fatback" :lol:
User avatar
Hotconvoy
Micromaster
Posts: 96
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:26 am
Location: U.S.
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Hotconvoy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 am

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
Hotconvoy wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Moonracer looks terrific to me, except for that hefty backpack, of course. We need a new term for figures that really hit the mark except for a very noticeable chuck of kibble on the back. Maybe "butherback?" As in, "Moonracer has got a real butherback of a robot mode."

Well we could keep it simple with "Fatback" :lol:

Wait wait i'v got it "Hichhiker" like CW Prime would be hichhiker Optimus Prime :lol:
User avatar
Hotconvoy
Micromaster
Posts: 96
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:26 am
Location: U.S.
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:04 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Bumblevivisector wrote:Still no hints as to what Elita-1's gestalt is called? I'm probably only the 1,000th fan to guess "Elita-5".


I think since the "theme" of this line is "Powered Up" (i.e. Prime Masters power up other bots, Enigmas power up bots to become combiners, etc) that Elita One's gestalt mode doesn't actually have a name, it's just a powered up version of Elita, like Screamer's torso/combined mode doesn't have a name either. Nor does Inferno's as far as we know- though it may be a back-door way to give us a G2 Defensor, given the rumors of a deluxe Wreck Gar (orange redeco/retool of deluxe Groove).
User avatar
Bounti76
News Staff
Posts: 881
News Credits: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Bounti76 wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:Still no hints as to what Elita-1's gestalt is called? I'm probably only the 1,000th fan to guess "Elita-5".


I think since the "theme" of this line is "Powered Up" (i.e. Prime Masters power up other bots, Enigmas power up bots to become combiners, etc) that Elita One's gestalt mode doesn't actually have a name, it's just a powered up version of Elita, like Screamer's torso/combined mode doesn't have a name either. Nor does Inferno's as far as we know- though it may be a back-door way to give us a G2 Defensor, given the rumors of a deluxe Wreck Gar (orange redeco/retool of deluxe Groove).


We'd still need a black Streetwise, a blue Blades (finally use that head again), and a slightly recolored First Aid without the GPS :-P
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19873
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby WreckerJack » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:08 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Ok yeah, the backpack is a little funny but I'd rather have the backpack than the too skinny problem. I'm just hoping it doesn't make her top heavy but we should know that as soon as reviews start hitting youtube.

All in all if it works functionally its a flaw I can overlook. Her alt looks neat and she looks amazing from the front. All figures have flaws to certain degrees and the only figures that I won't buy are the ones that have durability issues (I'm looking at you TR Wolfwire/Weirdwolf) and an utter lack of paint. (Tho if it's dirt cheap then then I may consider buying it to paint it in the future.)

Image
AYOOOO! Yous looking a little thin! His waist is teeny tiny which does look awkward from the side but doesn't bother me as he looks perfectly fine from the front and in his tractor mode.
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1499
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Emerje » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:43 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hellscream9999 wrote:So, now, since we have a dinoking members head as a prototype (which means a conscious effort to put it there) and now, a dinoking accesory, do you feel safe (like 'cw computron once botcon ramhorn was announced' safe) that Dinoking is coming somewhere, somehow?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the parts existed between the Dinobots and Terrorcons to make both Dinoforce and the Pretender Monsters. Since Swoop and Cutthroat share parts, if the parts they share also contain the heads on the same sprew then we could see the the same head used on both molds to make a Yokuryu with a pteranodon alt mode and a Wildfly with a winged monster alt mode. Maybe Snarl has a Doryu head on the mold and maybe worked the same head into the Blot or Rippersnapper mold.

Really nothing would surprise me now.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Gestalt
Posts: 2782
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:10 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblevivisector wrote:Still no hints as to what Elita-1's gestalt is called?
Only the torso characters who belong to specifically-designated combiner teams (like Grimlock and Hun-Gurrr) have new names in their combiner forms. Extra torsos like Starscream and Elita-1 don't get new names for their combiner forms.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29265
News Credits: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:50 am

KVO Prime wrote:*I'm not that disappointed with a deluxe Sludge, although a Voyager would have been better. Devastator had two voyager class guys right? And it's not like Volcanicus had a specific design outlined it had to follow...


If you were talking about CW/UW Devastator, all 6 were voyager-ish. The options are pretty much make everyone about voyager size like Devastator and Predaking, or only the torso bot voyager, witnh the lims deluxe. There really isn't an option for a combiner with just 2 voyagers.
TF-fan kev777
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 66%
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Strongarm Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 56%
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 38%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
You save: 32%
Buy "Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Starscream Robot, 2-Inch" on AMAZON
You save: 27%
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #194 - Toy Fair 2018
Twincast / Podcast #194:
"Toy Fair 2018"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 19th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon