Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Albatross250 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Motto: "Impossible! Transformers are METAL GEARS?!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Flashwave wrote:The heck does Bludgeon vein turn into?


That also keep popping up and was answered above quickly as a result. Decepticon shells turn into melee weapons (Octopunch may be debatable), while Autobot ones are exclusively guns.


Octopunch can be an Harpoon, but some other reasons it looks like a crossbow. :HEADHURTS:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Targetmaster
Posts: 689
News Credits: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:37 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
Hm.

Looking at Primal, You could probably separate the cockpit chunk from the smaller robot and still have a fully functional Optimal Optimus. Might be worth a try whenever I get him in hand.
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
User avatar
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
Posts: 1261
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:41 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Cobotron wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote: Basically looks like a box of crayons threw up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kev mentioned using G2 sets willy-nilly. I bought G2 Superion strictly to give his limbs to Skylynx and that team is complete. and RAD! Never going with any other limbs.

Here I thought I was the only one who did that. And its sorta canon if you wink at it right. He was Lieutenent Commander of the Third Air Strike Division. And who's to say who the Third Air Strike Division was if not a bunch of bots who look like Arialbots.

Getting this back on topic, I myself will probably never combine Elita if I even pick her up, so no worries rhere. I have a bunch of spare Protectobots running around right now starring

*CW Srafe as Skyfeather and the unnamed RescueForce jet
CW Nosecone as Heatrock and the Unnamed Rescue Force drill tank
*CW Rook as the unnamed Rescue Force tank with thw geabby claw things (when I leave out CW Groove)
*CW Mirage, tentatively called Speed Stream after the G2 guy, as the unnamed RESCUE force CAR/dunebuggy (you can flip the rear spoiler up and strap a CW HFG to it and get close to Jarguar)
*Alpha Bravo as Fly Up,

So amongst them I have enough extra limbs for a second Defensor.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4581
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:48 pm

Motto: ""We're all a little mad here""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Can I just point out that Bludgeon now turns into a bludgeon.
Wireless_Phantom
Mini-Con
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Albatross250 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:51 pm

Motto: "Impossible! Transformers are METAL GEARS?!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Flashwave wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote: Basically looks like a box of crayons threw up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kev mentioned using G2 sets willy-nilly. I bought G2 Superion strictly to give his limbs to Skylynx and that team is complete. and RAD! Never going with any other limbs.

Here I thought I was the only one who did that. And its sorta canon if you wink at it right. He was Lieutenent Commander of the Third Air Strike Division. And who's to say who the Third Air Strike Division was if not a bunch of bots who look like Arialbots.

Getting this back on topic, I myself will probably never combine Elita if I even pick her up, so no worries rhere. I have a bunch of spare Protectobots running around right now starring

*CW Srafe as Skyfeather and the unnamed RescueForce jet
CW Nosecone as Heatrock and the Unnamed Rescue Force drill tank
*CW Rook as the unnamed Rescue Force tank with thw geabby claw things (when I leave out CW Groove)
*CW Mirage, tentatively called Speed Stream after the G2 guy, as the unnamed RESCUE force CAR/dunebuggy (you can flip the rear spoiler up and strap a CW HFG to it and get close to Jarguar)
*Alpha Bravo as Fly Up,

So amongst them I have enough extra limbs for a second Defensor.


Add POTP starscream and you can get the Rescue Force combiner, which is lit, just replace the combiner head with a Liokaiser head
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Targetmaster
Posts: 689
News Credits: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby noctorro » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:28 am

Gods damnit Hasbro, I want and will get them all. They all look amazing.

And damn someone here for posting Computron, he's the only standard retail combiner that I didn't get... and now I want that bastard but he'll be probably unpayable now, the takara version.
User avatar
noctorro
Pretender
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Zeedust » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:31 am

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Am I the only one who feels like Quintus Prime should have been Octopunch?

Wireless_Phantom wrote:Can I just point out that Bludgeon now turns into a bludgeon.


Yeah, it's kind of funny how he got named after a weapon that it took this long for any version on him to use (well, be, in this case).
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3621
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Emerje » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:31 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Albatross250 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Flashwave wrote:The heck does Bludgeon vein turn into?


That also keep popping up and was answered above quickly as a result. Decepticon shells turn into melee weapons (Octopunch may be debatable), while Autobot ones are exclusively guns.


Octopunch can be an Harpoon, but some other reasons it looks like a crossbow. :HEADHURTS:

You mean like some sort of harpoon... gun?
007.JPG
007.JPG (18.71 KiB) Viewed 1154 times

;)

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3354
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:53 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Abominus actually looks great for his/their fans. I'm not one (mainly cos not a big fan of the beast forms or combiners as a whole) but I can appreciate this works a lot better than some of the other combiners, particularly the dinobots and predacons (both messed up)

Optimal looks like junk but he always did.

Bludgeon...man... still wasting that Pretender potential with these crummy things. I'll stick with my custom RotF Bluddy thanks. May not be a Pretender but it's still a ton more awesome than these cheapo bits of crud are.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
Gestalt
Posts: 2647
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:47 am

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
Takara Tomy Mall has the option to buy all the Terrorcons together (but NOT as a boxed set) for about ¥16,000. Amazon has all the Terrorcons for preorder and they're around  ¥14,000, so they're cheaper:


- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B99D37V/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=51b4J2OVHSL&ref=plSrch


You can also order them separately at Amazon:


- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B7VP4WS/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=51PiyUdv9AL&ref=plSrch


- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B7S8RTC/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-7&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=519bf6p855L&ref=plSrch


- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B7RRP78/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-9&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65


- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B7RFW7F/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-10&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65


- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B7NNBKZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-11&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65


Plus, the other TFs.


Bludgeon: - https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B7SMNP9/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=41hLGonv4iL&ref=plSrch


Elita-1: 

- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B7S67Z8/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=51IOP%2BbtIXL&ref=plSrch


Optimal Optimus (Primal) :

- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07B4W7WPC/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1520418817&sr=1-12&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:38 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Black Magic
thank Primus i already have Optimal Optimus!
cause this thig is a piece of SCRAP!

The Terrocons are pretty cool, though.
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!?
NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!!!!!!!"

Image
Latest FIGS (06/18-07/18): Titans Return OVERLORD, WINDBLADE! & RAMHORN. Studio THUNDERCRACKER (TRU Excl.). Fansproject Warbot ASSAULTER (aka BROADSIDE!) & Lost Exo-Realm COMERA. BeastBOX JOJO (aka BEASTBOX). Mastermind Creations Calidus (aka HOT ROD!), Planet X Charon (aka FALLEN).
.
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Faction Commander
Posts: 4922
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Bat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Lore Keeper » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:12 am

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Optimal Optimus was always a bad design...

You take that back! :-x :-x :-x
User avatar
Lore Keeper
Fuzor
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Sjeng » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 am

Albatross250 wrote:Takara POTP Abominus, Hun-grr
Image


Man that picture makes me so happy! I need those wave 3 deluxes!
I do wish they made the hands purple too, because now you can't really swap arms/legs :(
And G1 has purple hands too.

Oh wait, you cán swap them out! Just noticed the other 2 hands at the back of the feet! yay!
Want list:
Legends TT Windblade
T.R. Windblade
SDCC Legends Jetfire
PotP Jazz, Dreadwind, Darkwing
PotP Volcanicus combiner
PotP Skrapnel, Beachcomber, Slash
PotP Elita-1, Moonracer, Novastar
PotP Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, (Windcharger)
PotP Blot, Sinnertwin, Cutthroat
PotP Deluxe Wreck-Gar (Walmart exclusive)
PotP Leader Optimus Prime (hopefully discounted)
maybe PotP Starscream if on a big discount


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Combiner
Posts: 452
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:20 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Black Magic
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Optimal Optimus was always a bad design...


original or new?

the new one blows
but
the original?
only the vehicle modes are bad

beast and bot?
awesome.
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!?
NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!!!!!!!"

Image
Latest FIGS (06/18-07/18): Titans Return OVERLORD, WINDBLADE! & RAMHORN. Studio THUNDERCRACKER (TRU Excl.). Fansproject Warbot ASSAULTER (aka BROADSIDE!) & Lost Exo-Realm COMERA. BeastBOX JOJO (aka BEASTBOX). Mastermind Creations Calidus (aka HOT ROD!), Planet X Charon (aka FALLEN).
.
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Faction Commander
Posts: 4922
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Bat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:21 am

Cobotron wrote:I know we have weighed all the facts, against all the leaks and rumors, but I still find it hard to believe that we know everything. I think after the IP corporate tragedy of that massive leak last year, Hasbro is playing tight to the chest. Super damage control. I don't think we know everything that is coming in PotP, and feel certain there will be more deluxe limbots. Am I being overly optimistic? You bet! That's how I roll. Helps me sleep at night. :lol: I-)


Gonna burst your bubble, but this seems to crop up every few pages at the moment. It's been confirmed that wave 4 is the last wave of the line.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
Jack Hallows wrote:the Autobot Savior is Alldarker.
User avatar
ThunderThruster
Gestalt
Posts: 2264
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:23 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Black Magic
Sjeng wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Takara POTP Abominus, Hun-grr
Image

Oh wait, you cán swap them out! Just noticed the other 2 hands at the back of the feet! yay!

THATS AWESOME!
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!?
NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!!!!!!!"

Image
Latest FIGS (06/18-07/18): Titans Return OVERLORD, WINDBLADE! & RAMHORN. Studio THUNDERCRACKER (TRU Excl.). Fansproject Warbot ASSAULTER (aka BROADSIDE!) & Lost Exo-Realm COMERA. BeastBOX JOJO (aka BEASTBOX). Mastermind Creations Calidus (aka HOT ROD!), Planet X Charon (aka FALLEN).
.
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Faction Commander
Posts: 4922
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Bat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Omegatron. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:01 am

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
ThunderThruster wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I know we have weighed all the facts, against all the leaks and rumors, but I still find it hard to believe that we know everything. I think after the IP corporate tragedy of that massive leak last year, Hasbro is playing tight to the chest. Super damage control. I don't think we know everything that is coming in PotP, and feel certain there will be more deluxe limbots. Am I being overly optimistic? You bet! That's how I roll. Helps me sleep at night. :lol: I-)


Gonna burst your bubble, but this seems to crop up every few pages at the moment. It's been confirmed that wave 4 is the last wave of the line.


I've seen this said in a few places now, where was it confirmed? The only thing I've seen confirmed was that POTP ends this year.
User avatar
Omegatron.
Micromaster
Posts: 51
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:19 pm
Location: England
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:27 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
RiddlerJ wrote:I can't believe they're not going to provide more deluxes. Not even one more so Elita-1 has her own set. They can't repaint Jazz into someone?


I don't think that has been confirmed. Although PotP is ending at the end of 2018, there are still things we have not seen according to Warden & team.
Defender of The Ark

Wanted:
Kreon Elite Optimus Prime Canadian TRU Giveaway
TF Kreon Warriors Series 3 (Unproduced)
Kreon Soccer Bumblebee
Empty Box and packaging only UW-05 Convoy Grand Prime
Empty Box and packaging only UW-EX Lynxmaster

Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Marvel Comics Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure G2 Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Shattered Glass Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Medix
Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2288
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby mordhelm » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:34 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
It's a "more or less confirmed" situation. The fact is Hasbro releases the Generations waves by quarter, and Wave 1 was scheduled for Q1 2018.

I am fairly certain that what we have left is exclusives and boxsets. Which there could be a decent amount, but we have some time to wait and see. Especially as it was mentioned, Hasbro is trying to play closer to the vest after the snafu last summer.
mordhelm
Fuzor
Posts: 237
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Cobotron » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:35 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Omegatron. wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I know we have weighed all the facts, against all the leaks and rumors, but I still find it hard to believe that we know everything. I think after the IP corporate tragedy of that massive leak last year, Hasbro is playing tight to the chest. Super damage control. I don't think we know everything that is coming in PotP, and feel certain there will be more deluxe limbots. Am I being overly optimistic? You bet! That's how I roll. Helps me sleep at night. :lol: I-)


Gonna burst your bubble, but this seems to crop up every few pages at the moment. It's been confirmed that wave 4 is the last wave of the line.


I've seen this said in a few places now, where was it confirmed? The only thing I've seen confirmed was that POTP ends this year.
I can't remember exactly or quote a source, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmed this will be a 4 wave line. Just like the old days.

And I'm not doubting that there will be 4 waves. I'm doubting, what seems to be the assumption, that wave 4 will only have 1 new deluxe.


o.supreme wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:I can't believe they're not going to provide more deluxes. Not even one more so Elita-1 has her own set. They can't repaint Jazz into someone?


I don't think that has been confirmed. Although PotP is ending at the end of 2018, there are still things we have not seen according to Warden & team.
This is what I'm talking about! I'm not ready to throw in the towel and except that wave 4 is a "revision wave". I'll believe it when I see it. [-(
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 8757
News Credits: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:04 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Cobotron wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I know we have weighed all the facts, against all the leaks and rumors, but I still find it hard to believe that we know everything. I think after the IP corporate tragedy of that massive leak last year, Hasbro is playing tight to the chest. Super damage control. I don't think we know everything that is coming in PotP, and feel certain there will be more deluxe limbots. Am I being overly optimistic? You bet! That's how I roll. Helps me sleep at night. :lol: I-)


Gonna burst your bubble, but this seems to crop up every few pages at the moment. It's been confirmed that wave 4 is the last wave of the line.


I've seen this said in a few places now, where was it confirmed? The only thing I've seen confirmed was that POTP ends this year.
I can't remember exactly or quote a source, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmed this will be a 4 wave line. Just like the old days.

And I'm not doubting that there will be 4 waves. I'm doubting, what seems to be the assumption, that wave 4 will only have 1 new deluxe.


o.supreme wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:I can't believe they're not going to provide more deluxes. Not even one more so Elita-1 has her own set. They can't repaint Jazz into someone?


I don't think that has been confirmed. Although PotP is ending at the end of 2018, there are still things we have not seen according to Warden & team.
This is what I'm talking about! I'm not ready to throw in the towel and except that wave 4 is a "revision wave". I'll believe it when I see it. [-(

It came from Wardwn at Toyfair.he said the size classes were different, but the most waves any of them had was 4. So could ne another Leader hiding for example, but we know the 4 waves of Deluxes
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4581
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Relic0037 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:23 am

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
I sure hope Hasbro hasn't announced everything yet because I still haven't seen an image of Waverider anywhere to complete my Autobot Prime Master set. I wouldn't put it past Hasbro to stick him in a $100 box set with 3 other figures I am only mildly interested in. If that happens, I hope Takara can save me with a single figure release & I only have to pay a few extra bucks for him.

Z3ROhour wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Takara POTP Abominus, Hun-grr
Image

Oh wait, you cán swap them out! Just noticed the other 2 hands at the back of the feet! yay!

THATS AWESOME!


My other idea for Abominus would be to steal some hands from a couple of Dinobots or Dreadwind & Blackwing (since I won't be combining them). That way the hands could at least match, even if they aren't the proper color.
User avatar
Relic0037
Fuzor
Posts: 290
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:15 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Cobotron wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I know we have weighed all the facts, against all the leaks and rumors, but I still find it hard to believe that we know everything. I think after the IP corporate tragedy of that massive leak last year, Hasbro is playing tight to the chest. Super damage control. I don't think we know everything that is coming in PotP, and feel certain there will be more deluxe limbots. Am I being overly optimistic? You bet! That's how I roll. Helps me sleep at night. :lol: I-)


Gonna burst your bubble, but this seems to crop up every few pages at the moment. It's been confirmed that wave 4 is the last wave of the line.


I've seen this said in a few places now, where was it confirmed? The only thing I've seen confirmed was that POTP ends this year.
I can't remember exactly or quote a source, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmed this will be a 4 wave line. Just like the old days.

And I'm not doubting that there will be 4 waves. I'm doubting, what seems to be the assumption, that wave 4 will only have 1 new deluxe.


o.supreme wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:I can't believe they're not going to provide more deluxes. Not even one more so Elita-1 has her own set. They can't repaint Jazz into someone?


I don't think that has been confirmed. Although PotP is ending at the end of 2018, there are still things we have not seen according to Warden & team.
This is what I'm talking about! I'm not ready to throw in the towel and except that wave 4 is a "revision wave". I'll believe it when I see it. [-(


My biggest gripe with the alleged Wave 4 line-up is that the repeats seem so random. Why are we getting 2x Rippersnapper when we already got enough in Wave 2? No other Terrorcons are getting a rerelease. Blot, Sinnertwin, and Cutthroat are all getting packed 2x in Wave 3, but Rippersnapper gets another 2x packout later on? Why do we need twice as many Rippersnappers on shelves as any other deluxe sized Terrorcon toy? This is just bizarre.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
Posts: 2470
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Wolfman Jake wrote:My biggest gripe with the alleged Wave 4 line-up is that the repeats seem so random. Why are we getting 2x Rippersnapper when we already got enough in Wave 2? No other Terrorcons are getting a rerelease. Blot, Sinnertwin, and Cutthroat are all getting packed 2x in Wave 3, but Rippersnapper gets another 2x packout later on? Why do we need twice as many Rippersnappers on shelves as any other deluxe sized Terrorcon toy? This is just bizarre.


This actually adds hope to the idea (for me at least), that the wave 4 deluxes we saw in the leak was just a placeholder. We saw no other size classes in wave 4, and to have only one deluxe just seems wasteful. Not unprecedented *cough* Slugslinger *cough*, but at least the deluxes that came with that "TR wave 6" were at least ones that had fewer releases previously. I mean to have the Jazz mold not even reused seems like a huge waste.

Releasing the Deluxes as

4
5
3
1

also seems wasteful, when you could do it all in 3 waves as

4
5
4

No need for a 4th wave at all, if there was nothing else new...which makes me think there really must be more to it
Defender of The Ark

Wanted:
Kreon Elite Optimus Prime Canadian TRU Giveaway
TF Kreon Warriors Series 3 (Unproduced)
Kreon Soccer Bumblebee
Empty Box and packaging only UW-05 Convoy Grand Prime
Empty Box and packaging only UW-EX Lynxmaster

Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Marvel Comics Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure G2 Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Shattered Glass Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Medix
Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2288
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Skritz » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Or, you know, Hasbro is kinda incompetent/stupid and cannot plan Waves properly. That or they deliberately release a single new(ish) figure in a revision wave knowing it will jack up prices.

I'm really hoping for at least one or two boxset but Titans Return scrapping them halfway does not bode well, even if Monstructor/Dinoking or an extra G2-colored set could be snuck in.
User avatar
Skritz
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon