Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Get the latest Transformers Collectors' Club and BotCon convention forum news and information. Join in discussions with staff from the Club and BotCon right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby durroth » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
durroth wrote:the people who are expecting Emirate Xaaron from Megatron. And that one guy who is hoping for glyph
I'm wishing for Xaaron from Megs, but Nightracer's look in "A Common Foe" (the comic that advertised the TFSS 3.0 figures) being based on Tailgate is (sadly) a strong indicator of what the 7th figure might be. :-(

Why the (sadly) part? I think it would be a good homage.
Alot of people don't like tailgate, I believe it's because of how the forearms and biceps get in each other's way. Personally I think he's a good figure.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 500
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
durroth wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
durroth wrote:the people who are expecting Emirate Xaaron from Megatron. And that one guy who is hoping for glyph
I'm wishing for Xaaron from Megs, but Nightracer's look in "A Common Foe" (the comic that advertised the TFSS 3.0 figures) being based on Tailgate is (sadly) a strong indicator of what the 7th figure might be. :-(

Why the (sadly) part? I think it would be a good homage.
Alot of people don't like tailgate, I believe it's because of how the forearms and biceps get in each other's way. Personally I think he's a good figure.
For me it's because I can't see the mold working good enough for anyone that isn't Tailgate, as the mold is so Tailgate-y it hurts. :P

It's why I ignored the Windcharger remold.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28872
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:17 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
For the torso figure, I kinda wish that, instead of a Bludgeon from Onslaught, it had been a Thunderwing from Cyclonus (if doable, that is), since he interacted with all four of these Mayhem Deluxes in the Matrix Quest.

Image

Bludgeon, however, did not interact with the other four, having been sent to Earth prior to the Matrix Quest, and not returning to Cybertron until after the other four stopped appearing the comic.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28872
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:44 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Sabrblade wrote:For the torso figure, I kinda wish that, instead of a Bludgeon from Onslaught, it had been a Thunderwing from Cyclonus (if doable, that is), since he interacted with all four of these Mayhem Deluxes in the Matrix Quest.

Image

Bludgeon, however, did not interact with the other four, having been sent to Earth prior to the Matrix Quest, and not returning to Cybertron until after the other four stopped appearing the comic.

Image
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3152
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby TaraTech » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:33 am

Motto: "I wish Skaar was here"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
So to continue the CW repaint characters as a business modle...we can fill out the wreckers to go along with Impactor:

Ironhide -> Kup
Swindle -> Ironfist
Hot Spot -> Pyro
Brawl -> Guzzle
Blades -> Rotostorm
Dragstrip -> Leadfoot
Battle Core Optimus Prime -> Ultra Magnus
TaraTech
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:41 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That chart is counting things from outside of the main 80 issues of the U.S. comics. Group #3 is the only one from the U.S. issues. Everything else is external media.

The Wiki is no slouch in its broad coverage of things.

And since when do you defend a Club figure?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28872
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:23 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:For me it's because I can't see the mold working good enough for anyone that isn't Tailgate, as the mold is so Tailgate-y it hurts.
Yep. It can never be repainted again and I'm good with that, because of this exact reason. Actually, if it does get used for a club toy, I'd much rather see Rook get done. Primal Prime needs someone to interview him.

Sabrblade wrote:That chart is counting things from outside of the main 80 issues of the U.S. comics. Group #3 is the only one from the U.S. issues. Everything else is external media.
What's Regen One then, chopped liver? I mean, I'd rather eat raw chopped liver than read it again, sure, but that's completely beside the point (and yes, I do have to insult the book every time I bring it up. My doing so is what keeps The Others in the North.)
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4146
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:28 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ScottyP wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That chart is counting things from outside of the main 80 issues of the U.S. comics. Group #3 is the only one from the U.S. issues. Everything else is external media.
What's Regen One then, chopped liver? I mean, I'd rather eat raw chopped liver than read it again, sure, but that's completely beside the point (and yes, I do have to insult the book every time I bring it up. My doing so is what keeps The Others in the North.)
What's Regen matter in this when none of the TFSS 4.0 guys were even in the Regen group anyway?

The TFSS 4.0 Decepticon lineup is of guys who all worked together in the main Marvel U.S. issues, with Bludgeon being the oddball of the group since he never got to work with the other four. That's why I think Thunderwing would have fit better since he was the boss that other four all directly served under.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28872
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:30 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:What's Regen matter in this when none of the TFSS 4.0 guys were even in the Regen group anyway?
Now I understand the full context of your original statement. Sorry, I'm slow some days :HEADHURTS:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4146
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Sabrblade wrote:That chart is counting things from outside of the main 80 issues of the U.S. comics. Group #3 is the only one from the U.S. issues. Everything else is external media.

The Wiki is no slouch in its broad coverage of things.

And since when do you defend a Club figure?

Hey I don't like it, I think one of the pretenders would've been better for the voyager slot. I'm just saying stated that bludgeon has no business there isn't entirely acurate, he's atleast met two of them in some continuity, and the club operates on the logic of "its from and or works in some continuity". Also if anyone doesn't have any business being there its windsweeper.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3152
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That chart is counting things from outside of the main 80 issues of the U.S. comics. Group #3 is the only one from the U.S. issues. Everything else is external media.

The Wiki is no slouch in its broad coverage of things.

And since when do you defend a Club figure?

Hey I don't like it, I think one of the pretenders would've been better for the voyager slot. I'm just saying stated that bludgeon has no business there isn't entirely acurate, he's atleast met two of them in some continuity, and the club operates on the logic of "its from and or works in some continuity". Also if anyone doesn't have any business being there its windsweeper.


Well he looks pretty cool, so that's good enough for me ;)
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6556
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby TaraTech » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Motto: "I wish Skaar was here"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
TF_JW wrote:More information about timing and price for TFSS 4.0 will be made available as the pre-production side of things progresses.

I was holding off on the answer for a little bit, hoping that it would develop into another "soon", but really it is just a bit early to give an exact time frame for when pre-orders will go up. Next month is the hope, however.

Price should be comparable to TFSS 3.0. More specific pricing information will be available shortly.


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Transfor ... 85?fref=nf

TFCC on Facebook wrote:Hello all, a quick update on the next Transformers Figure Subscription Service for all those wondering when orders will start.
The order period for the TFSS 4.0 will begin in August and will cover two pay periods to help those wanting to pay in full upfront. Of course if you do need to spread your payments out rather than pay in one lump sum, there is, as always, the 3 payment installment plan as well. We expect to start taking orders for the TFSS 4.0 starting around the middle of the month.
Stay tuned for additional information on all six TFSS 4.0 figures - Bludgeon, Ruckus, Windsweeper, Spinister, Needlenose and Impactor.
And remember, anyone who completes the subscription will receive a FREE Bonus 7th Deluxe Class Combiner Wars figure!
TaraTech
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:23 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Hey I don't like it, I think one of the pretenders would've been better for the voyager slot.
This is a Voyager and both Bludgeon and Thunderwing are Pretender characters.

SW's SilverHammer wrote:I'm just saying stated that bludgeon has no business there isn't entirely acurate, he's atleast met two of them in some continuity, and the club operates on the logic of "its from and or works in some continuity". Also if anyone doesn't have any business being there its windsweeper.
Where in my original statement did I say that Bludgeon "had no business being there"? All I was saying is that I think Thunderwing would fit better in this lineup than Bludgeon does since Thunderwing, not Bludgeon, actually worked concurrently with all four of the others at the same time. That's all.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28872
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:50 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Hey I don't like it, I think one of the pretenders would've been better for the voyager slot.
This is a Voyager and both Bludgeon and Thunderwing are Pretender characters.


Sometimes I genuinely forget Bludgeon and Thunderwing are pretenders. That's a my bad.

Sabrblade wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I'm just saying stated that bludgeon has no business there isn't entirely acurate, he's atleast met two of them in some continuity, and the club operates on the logic of "its from and or works in some continuity". Also if anyone doesn't have any business being there its windsweeper.
Where in my original statement did I say that Bludgeon "had no business being there"? All I was saying is that I think Thunderwing would fit better in this lineup than Bludgeon does since Thunderwing, not Bludgeon, actually worked concurrently with all four of the others at the same time. That's all.

I said that, I don't remember you saying it. I mean I don't think Bludgeon has any place there. Hell if I did the line up, i'd do:

Voyager: Roadblock, (The purple pretender aspect made from Voyager PRiD Thunderwing)
Deluxe: Needlenose (The Same)
Deluxe: Spinister (FOC Vortex)
Deluxe: Catilla (Beast Hunters Bumblebee repainted similar to Lio Convoy in regards to the lion face)
Deluxe: Ruckus (The Same)
Deluxe: Carnivac (Beast Hunters Ratchet)
Bonus: Legends: Roadblock (Gold/grey generations gears)
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3152
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby thundershot » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:37 am

I'd have like to see (and would still like to see) Thunderwing from Cyclonus with his inner robot from Micromaster Generations Payload or Flanker.
thundershot
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:36 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Collectors' Club and BotCon Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

STRAFE; 1987 Hasbro; G1 Vintage Transformers; Technobot - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 54 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Blizzard Strike Drift & Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 49 seconds
Transformers RID 2000 BOX & paperwork SUPER FIRE CONVOY optimus prime TAKARA - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 6 minutes 4 seconds
NEW Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM MechTec Deluxe Nitro Bumblebee 2 DAY GET - Time Remaining: 21 days 17 hours 6 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Drift & Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 7 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Fire House Station Playset- Bin O - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 11 minutes 28 seconds
NEW Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM MechTech Deluxe BARRICADE 2 DAY GET - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 22 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Galaxy Force Optimus Prime Leader Class Near Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 36 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017