Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Get the latest Transformers Collectors' Club and BotCon convention forum news and information. Join in discussions with staff from the Club and BotCon right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Also odd: usually it's Club figure first, then main retail, but now the opposite has happened, fiction notwithstanding (FOC vs. Wings?).

I'm not sure i get it, can i have something more specific :-?


I mean, that for some characters the Club releases a figure first before Hasbro does. Like:

Ironhide & Ratchet: 2006 vs. 2008
Seekers: 2007 vs. 2010
Jazz: 2008 vs. 2010
Scourge: 2009 vs. 2010

... but Impactor has the reverse: Hasbro first (2013) and now the Club (2016).
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19443
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Also odd: usually it's Club figure first, then main retail, but now the opposite has happened, fiction notwithstanding (FOC vs. Wings?).

I'm not sure i get it, can i have something more specific :-?


I mean, that for some characters the Club releases a figure first before Hasbro does. Like:

Ironhide & Ratchet: 2006 vs. 2008
Seekers: 2007 vs. 2010
Jazz: 2008 vs. 2010
Scourge: 2009 vs. 2010

... but Impactor has the reverse: Hasbro first (2013) and now the Club (2016).

Ah okay okay, now I get what you're saying; like Rewind and Eject, FOC then TFSS.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3153
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Also odd: usually it's Club figure first, then main retail, but now the opposite has happened, fiction notwithstanding (FOC vs. Wings?).

I'm not sure i get it, can i have something more specific :-?


I mean, that for some characters the Club releases a figure first before Hasbro does. Like:

Ironhide & Ratchet: 2006 vs. 2008
Seekers: 2007 vs. 2010
Jazz: 2008 vs. 2010
Scourge: 2009 vs. 2010

... but Impactor has the reverse: Hasbro first (2013) and now the Club (2016).

Ah okay okay, now I get what you're saying; like Rewind and Eject, FOC then TFSS.


Yup, any other figures that had that happen?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19443
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:42 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Also odd: usually it's Club figure first, then main retail, but now the opposite has happened, fiction notwithstanding (FOC vs. Wings?).

I'm not sure i get it, can i have something more specific :-?


I mean, that for some characters the Club releases a figure first before Hasbro does. Like:

Ironhide & Ratchet: 2006 vs. 2008
Seekers: 2007 vs. 2010
Jazz: 2008 vs. 2010
Scourge: 2009 vs. 2010

... but Impactor has the reverse: Hasbro first (2013) and now the Club (2016).

Ah okay okay, now I get what you're saying; like Rewind and Eject, FOC then TFSS.


Yup, any other figures that had that happen?

It depends, how far back you want to go with turnover?
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3153
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
No further back than 2005 when FunPub took over, the advent of "Generations" figures with Classics hitting the year after. :) So OTFCC 2003 Sideswipe and Sunstreaker don't count :lol:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19443
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby megatronus » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
This is awesome news. I fell in love with Rook as soon as I opened him, and this just strikes me as a great use of the mold; it makes so much sense to me.

(I'm still in for MMC's take, but that's another story.)


@SW

I don't know what you're talking about. TFSS Slipstream is one of the best figures they've ever done, as far as I'm concerned.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:No further back than 2005 when FunPub took over and was the advent of "Generations" figures with Classics hitting the year after. :) So OTFCC 2003 Sideswipe and Sunstreaker don't count :lol:

uuuh I think there's only a few I can remember actually.
Bludgeon 2009
Tarantulus 2006
Cannonball 2006


megatronus wrote:I don't know what you're talking about. TFSS Slipstream is one of the best figures they've ever done, as far as I'm concerned.

I Find it to be almost insulting. Link, In fact I have so many diatribes about that figure I can't remember where they all are but basic points.

A. Slipstream is unique enough as a character, and as a woman to have her own mold, or at least have a mold meant for a female character.

B. TFP Starscream is a dandy.

C. TFP Starscream is built femininely, but that doesn't necessarily translate into femininity.

D. that new headsculpt is atrocious.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3153
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:No further back than 2005 when FunPub took over and was the advent of "Generations" figures with Classics hitting the year after. :) So OTFCC 2003 Sideswipe and Sunstreaker don't count :lol:

uuuh I think there's only a few I can remember actually.
Bludgeon 2009
Tarantulus 2006
Cannonball 2006


Bludgeon I can see since his RotF Figure can be repurposed as G1. Still, the Club figure takes a different approach: going for the inner robot instead of the shell.
Tarantulus... I should discount "Beast Wars as vehicles", hallmarks of Dawn of Future's Past and Uprising.
Cannonball is a good one, in that vein, BotCon 2012 Treadshot vs. Armada Side Swipe. They both feel more like homages though... but they still count.

Looking over my personal lists again, Eject/Rewind and Impactor are the only ones that have had a Hasbro release in some form before the Club and are similarly styled (if you consider FOC G1-styled).
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19443
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Flashwave » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
SOLD!

I was never thrilled about Bludgeon, although a final image will be better than the rendered one. Ruckus just needed a better figure. Swindle I think woulda worked and been closer to "dune buggy". But I liked Windsweeper, Spinister, and the other dude could be good combiner kibble for Bruticus and not be out of place with Combaticons.

But Impactor? So worth it. And 4 figures is worth the price of admission compared to resale market prices.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4378
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby ScottyP » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Y'all, we done went and forgot something very important. A warning that we should give our new friends.

That's right. It's the important information everyone should know about how super serious and high stakes these boards really are.

Are you ready? I am.




Warning: Seibertron contains nuts! :michaelbay: :michaelbay:

I also realized a Guzzle would be pretty excellent now as a companion piece for this Impactor. The Legends Megatron/Warpath mold, while not ideal, would be a neat way to go. Who knows how long it'll be until there's another solid Legends tank mold around.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4155
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby ausbot » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd sold, well played Collectors club, well played.
User avatar
ausbot
Targetmaster
Posts: 681
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:34 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
This guy looks so great, far better than rook, the head really fits the body; gonna have to seriously consider getting this set next year;
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6558
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Rated X » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
While we are on the topic of the TFCC subscription service, I would like to point out that nobody on this site (or TFW) bothered to news the 2nd figure in this subscription service: Nacelle. Wtf happened ? Am I the only one who noticed the tailfins were purposely missassembled reverse to hide that the tampos printed upside down ? The end result is the tailfins point downward in jet mode when pegged into their proper peg holes and look ugly as hell. You probally wont notice this unless you own botcon thrust and know how the tailfins are supposed to be. Where is the outrage ? I remember when SG Drift had mismatched guns this site gave the club hell. Why has nobody reported this in hopes of the club making things right or giving us some kind of a credit ? You cant fix the issue without breaking the glue that holds the leg halves together. And if you choose to go that route, the tailfin tampos will be upside down after you switch them up. F**k it, Im calling for a credit but I cant do it alone. Anyone got my back ?
Last edited by Rated X on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too lazy to replace photobucket...I aint paying s**t !!!
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8108
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller.""
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I did not see this coming, but it is so smart and works so well. Bravo, TFCC! Now I can replace my FOC Impactor (which had a lot of it's orange and purple paint applied in the wrong places, like the helmet) with a proper "Classics" version. Now, if the club would do a good Topspin and Twintwist, I'd be set!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
Posts: 2104
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rated X wrote:While we are on the topic of the TFCC subscription service, I would like to point out that nobody on this site (or TFW) bothered to news the 2nd figure in this subscription service: Nacelle. Wtf happened ? Am I the only one who noticed the tailfins were purposely missassembled reverse to hide that the tampos printed upside down ? The end result is the tailfins point downward in jet mode when pegged into their proper peg holes and look ugly as hell. You probally wont notice this unless you own botcon thrust and know how the tailfins are supposed to be. Where is the outrage ? I remember when SG Drift had mismatched guns this site gave the club hell. Why has nobody reported this in hopes of the club making things right or giving us some kind of a credit ? You cant fix the issue without breaking the glue that holds the leg halves together. And if you choose to go that route, the tailfin tampos will be upside down after you switch them up. F**k it, Im calling for a credit but I cant do it alone. Anyone got my back ?

It was reported, I remember linking to it from the front page and seeing a bunch of pics about the rampant qc issues.

It was reported here: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-pictures-of-tfss-30-nacelle-and-g2-starscream/32449/

here: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/more-inhand-images-of-transformers-collectors-club-subscription-figures/32586/

and specifically here: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-collectors-club-exclusives-subscription-nacelle-inhand/33367/

hope this helps.
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6558
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby TF_JW » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Ruckus uses the Off Road mold because that mold's robot mode sculpt was inspired by G1 Ruckus. The springs on the shins, the head sculpt... the details simply are Ruckus.

I believe John Warden has said as much publicly. I also believe he went on to say that for creative reasons, it was decided that a new character would make a better Stunticon than Ruckus.

Of course that then opened up the opportunity for the Club to pick up Ruckus from the concept pile.
User avatar
TF_JW
Fuzor
Posts: 285
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'll ask again...

Mindmaster wrote:...So what's the deadline and pricing for TFSS 4.0?
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6243
News Credits: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Mindmaster wrote:I'll ask again...

Mindmaster wrote:...So what's the deadline and pricing for TFSS 4.0?

Yeah, asked that first thing in this thread, can we at least guess based on past prices Image
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6558
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Starsaber468 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Meh, its a figure that people will try to sell quickly, the mold doesn't really suit impactor
User avatar
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 502
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:32 pm
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Powered Convoy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:40 pm

I think this is a great Exclusive. The TFSS 4.0 line up may be the best yet. Even without any Classics Seekers. :)

Randy
User avatar
Powered Convoy
Fuzor
Posts: 280
News Credits: 59
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:25 pm

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Zeedust » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
So, what are the odds of us seeing a combined picture of Mayhem Maximus sometime soon?

Burn wrote:Oh right, some day I'll own that mold. Image


You should make that day soon if you're able to. I already own this mold, and every so often my Defensor winds up only having one arm for a while because I just have to take Rook off and enjoy him on his own.


Powered Convoy wrote:I think this is a great Exclusive. The TFSS 4.0 line up may be the best yet. Even without any Classics Seekers. :)


Am I the only one who never really liked that mold?
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3571
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Starsaber468 wrote:Meh, its a figure that people will try to sell quickly, the mold doesn't really suit impactor


This thing screams impactor, I don't even know him, aside from the foc version, and the first thing I thought, was - hey, it's that guy from the wreckers with a drill hand or whatever - so, technically you're wrong, it does suit him, it's just not the design you wanted >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6558
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby durroth » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
I wonder if they're using the head from FoC Impactor because they've secretly got a weapon remold as a tradeoff? Probably not, but I can hope. Anyway, My biggest disappointment with this figure is that he's incompatible, combinerwise, with TFCC Ironfist
durroth
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 500
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby First Gen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Motto: "I'm your huckleberry."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Already planning to renew my club membership. I'M BACK!
Image
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
Posts: 4558
News Credits: 63
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Kenosha, WI.
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 - 6th Figure Reveal

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
durroth wrote:I wonder if they're using the head from FoC Impactor because they've secretly got a weapon remold as a tradeoff? Probably not, but I can hope.
It's a new headsculpt.

durroth wrote:Anyway, My biggest disappointment with this figure is that he's incompatible, combinerwise, with TFCC Ironfist
Ironfist is meant to go with the FOC Wreckers.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28889
News Credits: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Collectors' Club and BotCon Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Armada | Max-con Thundercracker & Minicon Zapmaster Pre-Owned VGUC - Time Remaining: 22 days 19 hours 25 minutes 1 second
Transformers POTP Power of the Primes Dinobot Slug! NEW IN BOX - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 28 minutes 40 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary BLITZWING Figure Ages 8+ 7in - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 36 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Generations FRENZY RUMBLE RATBAT RAMHORN REWIND EJECT SUNDER RAVAGE - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 36 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Devastator Figure BAF Metroplex 4"in - Time Remaining: 4 days 36 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise OVERLOAD & BACKTRACK Mini-Con Deployer Ages 8+ - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 36 minutes 58 seconds
GENERATIONS TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS THUNDERCRACKER IDW L ACTION FIGURE MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 38 minutes 56 seconds
Action Figures and Toys G1 Transformers Power Rangers Spider-Man Flip Star Wars - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 41 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017