Transformers Toy haul thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby carytheone » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
carytheone wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Bucky wrote:Kanrabat - Cool haul. Grotusque is such a great figure. Be careful if you decide to put Repugnus’ swords onto his back, like wings. I did that, and the clear green plastic on one of them broke.
Already did put the "wings" on and I had no issue. But yeah, one must walk on eggshells with clear plastics at any times.
I push them in very lightly, like at the very top of the pegs. Sure, they get knocked off easily, but that's the point, really.
Is that just an issue with the Takara version? Asking for a friend.
Shouldn't really matter, it all depends on individual tolerances and both Hasbro and TakaraTomy should be made the same. Mine's the Hasbro version, and the swords already show minor marks even with my careful treatment. My advice is, when it starts resisting, don't push any further.
I was mostly just goofing. I have the Hasbro version and the opaque plastic it pretty soft. I had to transform Repugnus into bug monster mode to remember how the swords plug in as wings. Mine are fine but I can see how that could be a problem with repeated pegging.

Edit: Mine stays in robot mode with the swords pegged into the back 99.9% of the time.

Image
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8062
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote:My 2 most recent acquisitions:

Nice!

I really like that mold for Gears, I don't need another one of him. And I never got an Animated Decepticon outside of Shockwave, so how is Megatron?
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15081
News Credits: 1299
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:10 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I was really wanting to wait for a discount sale, given all the bad press Starscream has gotten, but I went on and broke down and picked him up today.

Image

Not as bad as has been said, but not super great either. Defiantly a step down from Megatron, and a leap down from Soundwave.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Cobotron » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:29 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Ran out to Walmart to get a take 'n bake for the sitter to feed the kids, and FINALLY!

Image

I swear! Transformers are like true love. The minute you stop searching for them, they just fall in your lap!
I spent the last two weeks hunting every Walmart in town multiple times to no avail. Then, when I had all but given up, and decided to just wait until I happen upon them, I did.

Lesson learned! :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9677
News Credits: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:44 am

Motto: "Laissez le bon temps rouler!"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:My 2 most recent acquisitions:

Nice!

I really like that mold for Gears, I don't need another one of him. And I never got an Animated Decepticon outside of Shockwave, so how is Megatron?
He's great, one of my favorite leader class Megatron figures. I'm a big fan of Animated, both the show and the toys. This is the 2nd time I've owned this figure, it was one of those that made me realize how good it is after I got rid of it. He has electronics, 3 or 4 different things he says when I press the Decepticon symbol on his chest, and he's quite posable, even if a bit top heavy. And very show accurate. Definitely a great addition to the collection!

And Gears is pretty cool too. Now I have every Legends class figure except for Pipes and Huffer. They're next on the list!
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10700
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:44 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Cobotron wrote:Ran out to Walmart to get a take 'n bake for the sitter to feed the kids, and FINALLY!

Image

I swear! Transformers are like true love. The minute you stop searching for them, they just fall in your lap!
I spent the last two weeks hunting every Walmart in town multiple times to no avail. Then, when I had all but given up, and decided to just wait until I happen upon them, I did.

Lesson learned! :lol:



Starscream is just okay, though its nice to finally have the tetrajet design. Soundwave, though, is simply amazing. You gonna be so happy!
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Cobotron » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Ironhidensh wrote: Starscream is just okay, though its nice to finally have the tetrajet design. Soundwave, though, is simply amazing. You gonna be so happy!
you right! I am! Soundwave really is.... SUPERIOR!

And I'm into Starscream too. I don't even find his alt mode undercarriage that bad. Vector Prime is one of my favorite TFs of all time, and Screamer's bot kibble cleans up way better than his. The alt mode has good feel in hand. Cool, solid little chunk of fun star fighter, for swooshing and pew-pewing.
And robot mode is cool looking and poseable as all get out.

I know I can be Mr. Positivity to a fault some times, but I think both these figures are RAD! Siege is killing it!

I am happy! ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9677
News Credits: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby carytheone » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:38 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Cobotron wrote:I swear! Transformers are like true love. The minute you stop searching for them, they just fall in your lap!
I spent the last two weeks hunting every Walmart in town multiple times to no avail. Then, when I had all but given up, and decided to just wait until I happen upon them, I did.

Lesson learned! :lol:
In my experiences the more I hunt the less I find. Could just be a numbers game though. I don't make special trips anymore, I just check if I happen to be at the store or if I have time to kill and the store is along my route.


I agree, Siege is in fact killing it and by it I mean my wallet. You folks aren't making it any easier to hold off on Starscream. I may jump the next time I spot him.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8062
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby ebo716 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Motto: "Changes aren't permanent, but change is."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
E323E106-A726-4B5C-A7F0-C9C32D6768F8.jpeg
Charlotte Comic-con haul.
ebo716
Minibot
Posts: 126
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Alt Mode: The boat from the scary tunnel scene in Willy Wonka

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hey guys look! I finally got the MP Me!

Image
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:My 2 most recent acquisitions:

Nice!

I really like that mold for Gears, I don't need another one of him. And I never got an Animated Decepticon outside of Shockwave, so how is Megatron?
He's great, one of my favorite leader class Megatron figures. I'm a big fan of Animated, both the show and the toys. This is the 2nd time I've owned this figure, it was one of those that made me realize how good it is after I got rid of it. He has electronics, 3 or 4 different things he says when I press the Decepticon symbol on his chest, and he's quite posable, even if a bit top heavy. And very show accurate. Definitely a great addition to the collection!

And Gears is pretty cool too. Now I have every Legends class figure except for Pipes and Huffer. They're next on the list!

I'm a huge animated fan too, so I hear you!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15081
News Credits: 1299
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:08 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Finally got a PotP Optimal Optimus. Never saw one in stores, but one popped up on Amazon for $45 so I jumped on it.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4760
News Credits: 95
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Hey guys look! I finally got the MP Me!

Image


Hmm, looks familiar.... :-?

:lol:

Glad you are happy!
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:26 pm

Time to catch up on my hauls for last week and the weekend. Apparently last week's theme was body parts.

First up, I found a left leg on Monday.

20190311_174658.jpg


Next up, I found a left hand and a body for either Shuffler or Lione (haven't decided yet) on Saturday.

20190323_161833.jpg


Last but not least, as a reward for a 5 hour drive for a business trip I'm currently on, I found these 2, who fit the "body parts" theme to a T.

20190324_212346.jpg


Quick thoughts on each:
Rampage: meh, not great, not terrible.
Cogman: I already had the TLK version as my body for Ramhorn. This version is definitively an improvement, but if I'm honest, I would have rather found a couple more TLK verisons at $8 from Ross/TJ Maxx, then full price for this. The new deco is FAR superior, I just don't care for it at full price since I'm really just using it as a generic body for TR heads.
Scrapmetal: AWESOME!!! This has to be one of the best examples of being part of a combiner that doesn't really affect the bot or alt modes. This is a really fun toy, with a good transformation and probably my favorite out of the whole haul on its own.
Six-gun * 2 = Twelve-gun? Really fun. As a stand alone, I can't put them above Scrapmetal. But their real appeal to me is weaponizing other characters. And I can't wait to get home and see how the look on Metroplex.
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby carytheone » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Oh man, hotel haul pics. I know that feel #-o
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8062
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:59 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ironhidensh wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Hey guys look! I finally got the MP Me!

Image


Hmm, looks familiar.... :-?

:lol:

Glad you are happy!

dude, this guy has thrown me back into that feeling I had when I got Cram's MP-12! It is a Masterpiece, and it looks and moves so well, but it is fun! There aren't any fiddly parts, he's dynamic, and that alt mode is zooming all over the apartment.

He, Sideswipe, Artfire, and Hot Rod are probably gonna get together here soon for a G1 Masterpiece photo op, and then Bluestreak will join them in August.

Definitely could not be happier with my G1 MPs, and Wheeljack is absolutely no exception!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15081
News Credits: 1299
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Rogue-Primal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:13 pm

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
After last monday where i bought a single wave 1 Slipstream that's ever been seen (the market is flooded with his blue stealth weaponizer variant) I bought Lord Doomitron today. Ran into a minor issue with the fists being tight and falling out, gonna fix with thin Exacto knife if necessary.

But now i own all weaponizers (wave 1) and first 4 wave 1 figures. :RID-BOTS: and these things are cute for their size and easy to transform.

But we have never gotten more like Jetstorm or Ratbat.
User avatar
Rogue-Primal
Minibot
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Location: Iceland
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:16 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Rogue-Primal wrote:After last monday where i bought a single wave 1 Slipstream that's ever been seen (the market is flooded with his blue stealth weaponizer variant) I bought Lord Doomitron today. Ran into a minor issue with the fists being tight and falling out, gonna fix with thin Exacto knife if necessary.

But now i own all weaponizers (wave 1) and first 4 wave 1 figures. :RID-BOTS: and these things are cute for their size and easy to transform.

But we have never gotten more like Jetstorm or Ratbat.

I only ever got the boxset weaponizer Slipstream , only weaponizer I got, and I wish I could have found more. Nice RiD Minicon finds!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15081
News Credits: 1299
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 pm

With Studio Series, it seems people are practically giving away their previous movie figures (I know some people are holding out on their unopened 2007 movie figures, but the studio series line is already making money off the 07 nostalgia, I dont think thre will be much demand for "originals") and case in point, this haul:

Costco exclusive gold Battle Ops Bumblebee for $11.20 USD (15 CAD) and AOE BB for $2.24 USD (3 CAD).

And here's the extra kicker, 100% complete Galaxy Force Vector Prime (the other one) for $7.50 USD (10 CAD).

Image

:DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24313
News Credits: 2349
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Woah, will, at that price, who care about the Gold Legion Bee and the Legion Mudflap missing from thw big Goldenbee?

Local classifieds, or an extremely lucky flea market find?
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8898
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:27 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Woah, will, at that price, who care about the Gold Legion Bee and the Legion Mudflap missing from thw big Goldenbee?

Local classifieds, or an extremely lucky flea market find?

Web classifieds.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24313
News Credits: 2349
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Rogue-Primal » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:16 am

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rogue-Primal wrote:After last monday where i bought a single wave 1 Slipstream that's ever been seen (the market is flooded with his blue stealth weaponizer variant) I bought Lord Doomitron today. Ran into a minor issue with the fists being tight and falling out, gonna fix with thin Exacto knife if necessary.

But now i own all weaponizers (wave 1) and first 4 wave 1 figures. :RID-BOTS: and these things are cute for their size and easy to transform.

But we have never gotten more like Jetstorm or Ratbat.

I only ever got the boxset weaponizer Slipstream , only weaponizer I got, and I wish I could have found more. Nice RiD Minicon finds!


Just looks like Iceland got lucky and the minicons just werent seling fast enough.
User avatar
Rogue-Primal
Minibot
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Location: Iceland
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:34 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Woah, will, at that price, who care about the Gold Legion Bee and the Legion Mudflap missing from thw big Goldenbee?

Local classifieds, or an extremely lucky flea market find?

Web classifieds.


Nice! No shipping nor customs in that case either.
I too, had one lucky Kijiji find lately but it wasn't transformers.
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8898
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:47 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Woah, will, at that price, who care about the Gold Legion Bee and the Legion Mudflap missing from thw big Goldenbee?

Local classifieds, or an extremely lucky flea market find?

Web classifieds.


Nice! No shipping nor customs in that case either.
I too, had one lucky Kijiji find lately but it wasn't transformers.

Did you post it in another non transformers thread?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24313
News Credits: 2349
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Got lots of stuff today

SS sideswipe, barricade, clunker bee, wwII bee, and g1 hot rod and swerve on deep discount

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24313
News Credits: 2349
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby bvzxa » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Motto: ""Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
My most recent 10 day haul including Rodimus Unicronus Reprolabels

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by bvzxa on Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For Transformer reviews go here
http://www.youtube.com/user/bvzxa3
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Brainmaster
Posts: 1406
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:54 pm
Buy from bvzxa on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "KRE-O Transformers Custom Kreon Series1 DECEPTICON MEGATRON/STARSCREAM/SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-o transformers 31145 Mirage brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Soundwave Starscream Ravage Laserbeak NIP" on EBAY
Buy "G2 Rapido Sticker Sheet Vintage Transformers Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Convention Exclusive Maestro MTRM-09GII G2 Jazz TFCon 18 Maketoys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Rattrap Maximal Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime TRU Voyage Streetside Bot Brawl DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Generations - Junkheap Autobot" on EBAY