This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Toy haul thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Toy haul thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
shajaki wrote:And I bought 3 Punch/Counterpunch's and am doing the same thing.

I sure hope you're keeping two of those P/CP figures, you might regret only owning one for display. I know I'd regret it, that's why I bought two. ;)^

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 242
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Emerje wrote:

I sure hope you're keeping two of those P/CP figures, you might regret only owning one for display. I know I'd regret it, that's why I bought two.
If I gave a crap about that character and that figure, and if I had the money, I would have bought 4: 1 to keep MISB, and 3 to display (1 in vehicle mode, 1 in Punch robot mode and 1 in CounterPunch robot mode).
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Emerje » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:28 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:

I sure hope you're keeping two of those P/CP figures, you might regret only owning one for display. I know I'd regret it, that's why I bought two.
If I gave a crap about that character and that figure, and if I had the money, I would have bought 4: 1 to keep MISB, and 3 to display (1 in vehicle mode, 1 in Punch robot mode and 1 in CounterPunch robot mode).

Don't think I wasn't tempted to buy a third one for car mode like I did the G1 figure.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby no-one » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:06 am

Emerje wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Don't think I wasn't tempted to buy a third one for car mode like I did the G1 figure.

Emerje
What madness is this? I bet you guys are glad he's not a combiner as well - then you'd need at least five ;)
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Cobotron » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:26 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
carytheone wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje
What madness is this? I bet you guys are glad he's not a combiner as well - then you'd need at least five ;)
PUNCHCEPTION!!! :michaelbay:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:31 am

Cobotron wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje
More troop punching!
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:47 am

carytheone wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

They might've needed 7 - Punch robot, Counterpunch robot, vehicle mode, Punch arm (ha!) mode, Punch leg mode, Counterpunch arm mode, Counterpunch leg mode.The torso would be a whole different nightmare, especially if they could find a way to combine 2 Counter/Punch into one so you'd have to buy 8 more for the four possible configurations.

All that said, I'll be happy buying just one. Can't afford two so he'll probably stay on my desk switching between modes a lot.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Patrickab7 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:05 pm

First store sighting of Outback and Cindersaur at Brentwood MO Walmart; picked up Outback.
Patrickab7
Micromaster
Watch Patrickab7 on YouTube

Postby no-one » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Patrickab7 wrote:First store sighting of Outback and Cindersaur at Brentwood MO Walmart; picked up Outback.
I saw them this week in Jackson, TN, but forgot to enter a sightings. My normal local sighting thread is a few states farther south.

I already got Outback from the Zon to round out free shipping on a special ed TF order though.

Cindy looked real nice and I had the tempts.

EDIT: @ Target
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
carytheone wrote:
Patrickab7 wrote:First store sighting of Outback and Cindersaur at Brentwood MO Walmart; picked up Outback.
I saw them this week in Jackson, TN, but forgot to enter a sightings. My normal local sighting thread is a few states farther south.

I already got Outback from the Zon to round out free shipping on a special ed TF order though.

A picture would be really helpful guys since saying that these toys aer actually appearing in stores would be big news
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4547
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Patrickab7 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Main targets are Novastar and Wreck-Gar. Have yet to see the newer Terrorcons in the St. Louis area...a few Rippersnappers and an occasional Hun-Grr. Only recently have I been seeing Moonracer or Elita with any consistency.
Patrickab7
Micromaster

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:40 pm

william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:

A picture would be really helpful guys since saying that these toys aer actually appearing in stores would be big news

Is it? Crap, I think the Walmart I moved near has a ton of them. If there are any left I'll get a couple pictures today.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner

Postby Patrickab7 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:41 pm

My bad; not in-store but here's Outback.
Patrickab7
Micromaster

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:44 pm

william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:

Whoops, I thought they had already been spotted. I saw them in a couple targets in the Chicago area 2-3 weeks ago, and a couple walmarts more recently. I'd already gotten mine from BBTS by then. I'll see if I spot any today when i'm out looking for Novastar.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:53 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:

Whoops, I thought they had already been spotted. I saw them in a couple targets in the Chicago area 2-3 weeks ago, and a couple walmarts more recently. I'd already gotten mine from BBTS by then. I'll see if I spot any today when i'm out looking for Novastar.

Ah dammit, wrong Outback.

Walmart exclusive G1 reissue Outback found in stores would be big news, yes, as we still dont know if Walmart will be putting any G1 reissues on the shelves.

The POTP ones have been out for a while yes, so when I saw hauls of Outack from Walmart popping up, my mind went straight to the G1 reissue.

Sorry for the confusion folks.

But yeah, if any of you see those G1 reissues in US stores, send us a pic.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby no-one » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:59 pm

william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:

Ah dammit, wrong Outback....
...Sorry for the confusion folks.
HA! I didn't think it was news either. I thought they've already shown up on the west coast. Besides it's a day late, dollar short and I'm currently eight hours away from that store.

Patrickab7 wrote:Main targets are Novastar and Wreck-Gar. Have yet to see the newer Terrorcons in the St. Louis area...a few Rippersnappers and an occasional Hun-Grr. Only recently have I been seeing Moonracer or Elita with any consistency.
Ha, I forgot I spotted Hun-Grr at the Walmart while I was there too.

I'm terrible at this sightings thing. I turn my TF hook-up game off when I'm out of state for work.
Last edited by no-one on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:01 pm

yeah, those 2 have been around in th US since July 5 https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ail/41513/

william-james88
News Staff

Postby no-one » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:09 pm

In actual "haul" news, I did pick up this little blue derp at Ross while I was out of town.

I'm currently in the process of cleaning all the **** stains off of him. If anyone's curious it takes 91% isopropyl alcohol to get the job done. Be careful, that stuff will take off the other paint and tampos to boot. Sqweeks's trailer oddly enough has a lot of blue painted clear plastic.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby shajaki » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Cobotron wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje
:lol:

As for my Punch plans, I'm keeping two to display both modes at once. But I'm sure tempted to keep the third for the car mode as well, or even MISB. I sort of consider the character to be a holy grail of sorts. When I was a kid I saw the original (on the back of a box I assume) and my little child brain went like this :lol:. I never physically saw the toy, and I never saw him on the TEEVEE. Strange that I haven't hunted down the G1 yet... :-?

But yeah. This new Punch, I'm SO in 8-)
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:15 pm

william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:

Ah dammit, wrong Outback.

Walmart exclusive G1 reissue Outback found in stores would be big news, yes, as we still dont know if Walmart will be putting any G1 reissues on the shelves.

The POTP ones have been out for a while yes, so when I saw hauls of Outack from Walmart popping up, my mind went straight to the G1 reissue.

Sorry for the confusion folks.

But yeah, if any of you see those G1 reissues in US stores, send us a pic.

Oh. Oops.

Well I figure I’ll post my picture anyway, with around 12 Outback and 9 Cindersaur on the shelf people might appreciate seeing these obviously INCREDIBLY HARD TO FIND TOYS. Be jealous.

For the record, that was sarcasm. I want to make sure that’s clear.
Attachments
0453A307-413F-4B23-A4C8-CC5C335A0F66.jpeg
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner

Postby Emerje » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:37 pm

So I went to Walmart today, almost didn't because the only thing I was going for was granola bars. *shrug* Thought I'd take a chance and see if anything new had shown up since I was there a week ago, but nothing (we've had Cindersaur and Outback for a few weeks, only one Cindersaur was left). I did notice they did their reset, and even though the section didn't actually change I could tell something was missing, but couldn't put my finger on it. The Elita-1s and Hun-Gurrrs were thinning out so that was something (still 5 Huns on the top shelf just the same).

So now to the point as to why I went over all that. I go into the clearance section and there's four SS Voyager Starscreams sitting on one of the shelves and another Elita-1. I though surely these were all in the wrong section... but what if? So I pick up a Starscream and run it under a price checker. $15. :shock: So then I start wondering about Elita-1, but the clearance section is now packed with people so I go back to the toy aisle and grab one from there. It's at this point that I realize SS Voyagers no longer have shelf space, that's why I felt like something was missing. So I scan Elita-1. $10. :shock: :shock: I should have scanned Hun-Gurrr while I was there, but I already have one, if he's on clearance someone else can have them (though I might grab one Sunday if they're still there).

20180817_175433.jpg

20180817_175549.jpg

Oh, and I got my granola bars. Plus I got my Throne of the Primes Thursday, that isn't nearly as exciting as getting new figures on clearance.
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:05 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Whoa! So does that mean Voyagers are going the way of the Leader Class Dodo at Walmart? Extinct?

Couldn't be.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Emerje » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Cobotron wrote:Whoa! So does that mean Voyagers are going the way of the Leader Class Dodo at Walmart? Extinct?

Couldn't be.

PotP Voyagers still had shelf space there (for now), it was just SS that was missing. Someone might have got the lines mixed up and cleared out all of the Voyagers. Either way it's a bummer and makes Walmart a harder place to find Transformers at.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Looks like Kroger finally wanted to get rid of their TLK wave 1 deluxes, marking them to 50% off. I finally got TLK Barricade! I’ve said I would get him if he was under $20, and I got my chance! I’m not sure if I’ll be taking him out of the box yet, though. Considering how inaccurate it is I have a hunch that if studio series gets to TLK designs that they’ll make a new version of this Barricade.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-06 Starscream
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

Also check out my Legends Class customs! camarobee-s-legends-class-repaints-t120839.php

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:14 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Looks like Kroger finally wanted to get rid of their TLK wave 1 deluxes, marking them to 50% off. I finally got TLK Barricade! I’ve said I would get him if he was under $20, and I got my chance! I’m not sure if I’ll be taking him out of the box yet, though. Considering how inaccurate it is I have a hunch that if studio series gets to TLK designs that they’ll make a new version of this Barricade.

Who care about "accuracy"? It will be completely pointless to keep it sealed because it will be worth nothing in the future, as all the other over-produced mainstream toys. TLK Barricade is more a Generations toy than a Movie one for the way he's designed. And if SS do release a more accurate Barricade, the TLK one can be his original character. TLK Barricade is fun to play with so just enjoy your purchase!
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 97
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MPG-02 GETSUEI Transformers Masterpiece G1 Trainbots Raiden Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
MPG-02 GETSUEI Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 1998 230609A"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210581 36B (CA) Powell"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Machines Fast Food Premium 2000 230313A"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + GUM variant Transformers G2 Go-Bots Gobots Takara 1995 New 210112"
MEGATRON + GUM var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD Transformers The Movie G1 Retro reissue Walmart exclusive 2023 New"
HOT ROD Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Beast Wars GATHERING #1 RI Cvr C 1:100 IDW Comics 2006 1RIC 210321A"
Transformers Beast ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNARL + TYRANNITRON Transformers G1 Action Masters Hasbro UK 1990 New 230303A"
SNARL + TYRANNITRO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-08 GHOST STARSCREAM vs HAUNTED WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again New"
NEW!
BWVS-08 GHOST STAR ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #352 - Revenge of Buzzsaw
Twincast / Podcast #352:
"Revenge of Buzzsaw"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 15th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON