This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby Madeus Prime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
[quote="kaijuguy19"]Looks a whole lot like Galvatron which does make sense a little seeing how much exposure Galvatron got in AOE along with how Grimlock,Steeljaw and Drift got exposure from the same film and are now in RID15 Then again it could be Megatronus as in in fact either Megatron or the Fallen himself so who knows? We'll see eventually.[/quote]

Agreed, I'd love though if they establish them as separate characters, like in IDW.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby kaijuguy19 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:
kaijuguy19 wrote:Looks a whole lot like Galvatron which does make sense a little seeing how much exposure Galvatron got in AOE along with how Grimlock,Steeljaw and Drift got exposure from the same film and are now in RID15 Then again it could be Megatronus as in in fact either Megatron or the Fallen himself so who knows? We'll see eventually.[/quote]

Agreed, I'd love though if they establish them as separate characters, like in IDW.

Actually from the Covenant of Primus there is a Galvatron in the Aligned universe that's separate from Megatron and Megatronus/Fallen who if I'm right is a leader of a trade group so Galvatron being a separate character from Megatron isn't too far off.
kaijuguy19
Minibot
Watch kaijuguy19 on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Oh dear, everyone decided to start talking about the show while I was at work.

*cracks knuckles*

jON3.0 wrote:There were also glaring problems. Bumblebee commands Strongarm and Sideswipe to scan for Earth vehicle forms so they can be "ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" while Grimlock is trouncing around as a giant robot Dinosaur??? Wow, really?
NO! That's not what happens! Grimlock never went out in public in these episodes. He was always in a remote area with not people besides Russell and Denny. And future episodes deal with his conspicuous altmode situation.

jON3.0 wrote:And the show is extremely dumbed down for kids. It's almost Rescue Bots-level humor and writing but just add fighting and Decepticons with better animation.
That is not what "dumbed down" means. I strongly take offense to the idea that "lighter" = "dumber" since the two are not mutually exclusive. How can you say that this show is dumbed down like Rescue Bots when Rescue Bots itself isn't even dumbed down? Why, Rescue Bots is one of the most mature series we've ever gotten, and one of the most mature shows, period, on television, compared to a lot of other garbage shows that air for children and even for adults.

jON3.0 wrote:And lastly, Optimus can just show up every time there's no way out and save the day? But he's dead? And he's alive? And he's a ghost? But he's also solid? Well, that's just both confusing AND convenient! So now they can write themselves into whatever corners they want and at the last second Optimus Prime magically appears and POOF! the day is saved. That's lazy writing, sorry.
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO! Ugh! That's not what this show is about! Optimus Prime is a guest star! He's barely in this show. You can't make full assumptions on the entire series based on a single scene of a single episode.

Noideaforaname wrote:I'm a bit worried how long it'll last, though.
It's supposed to have 78 episodes.

NuclearConvoy wrote:I do question, though, why "Predacons" were seen as these ancient, very different things in Prime and then this sequel has Dinobots, Chompazoids etc. which share some distinct characteristics with them...
There's all kinds of Cybertronian fauna that differ from the standard bipedal types of Cybertronians. Though, the Predacons were special becaue they were like the Cybertronian equivalent of dinosaurs. They were the last species to be born from the Well of All Sparks during the Well's original production of the first generation of Cybertronians (to come after the Thirteen, that is) during the Age of Evolution, but all went extinct during the Great Cataclysm that killed them all off. Other Cybertronian species survived this crisis, but not the Predacons. So, other species naturally exist in the present day.

Though, the Dinobots' existence isn't a natural one, but an artificial one birthed from Shockwave's experimenting on the Lightning Strike Coalition Force. He used space bridge tech to glimpse into the past of a distant planet (Earth) and witnessed dinosaurs. Taken inspiration from their appearances, he redesigned the Lightning Strike Coalition into the Dinobots.

NuclearConvoy wrote:The PS3-era video games are also a part of this continuity, right? Can someone help me to understand how such disparate moods and content fit together?
Yes, they are. The games, novels, and select comic material are set thousands of years in the past, while Prime, Rescue Bots, and select other comics are set in the present, and RID is set some undisclosed time after the present.

ScottyP wrote:I forgot this came on. Going to go find it online somewhere and set the DVR before I have to go to fan jail.
Never fear! All nine episodes are here! :D

Episode 1 - "Pilot (Part 1)"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6rbw1C4huuMqsacdqo

Episode 2 - "Pilot (Part 2)"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1okRQjL32875nacuAx

Episode 3 - "Trust Exercises"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5my4G4HPpQdPtacLYd

Episode 4 - "More than Meets the Eye"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4KAeoSkuMlpz8ahewN

Episode 5 - "W.W.O.D.?"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5YElj14MdRKuAah7mM

Episode 6 - "As the Kospego Commands!"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4TqCtMaJHkFAFakFCx

Episode 7 - "Collect 'Em All"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1hA28Y3Tvk7QgakZOt

Episode 8 - "True Colors"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4ClmoKtEMfPcJaoGAB

Episode 9 - "Rumble in the Jungle"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6M1sldGlcQgKVapfnn

Goldbug2 wrote:I just watched the first two episodes on Cartoon Network. I'd sern the first two episodes when it first came on youtube. I'm glad to see cartoon network has finally placed these two episodes on American broadcasting. It kind of has a mixture of Transformers Prime and the first season of the original Transformer series. It's great to see Decepticons ejecting from bigger Decepticons once more. And they finally have a Decepticon leader other than Megatron. It's been like, what, since Transformers Victory or Beast Wars Neo since they've had a different leader?
Well, the Predacons from Go! were led by Dragotron. ;)

welcometothedarksyde wrote:My only gripe is that the plots are not extremely good and tend towards using deux ex machinas in place of clever solutions to problems. However with time they'll probably get better at that.
Other than episode 2, I can't think of any episode that used a Deus ex Machina to solve its problem.

NuclearConvoy wrote:So, out of curiosity, is the series actually a follow up to the same continuity line that has WFC/FOC games in it?
Yes, but, in a rudimentary way since all of the parties involved in each branch of the continuity tended to do their own thing rather than try and keep all things coherent with each other. But, certain mediums like the comics and the Rescue Bots cartoon have tried to hold things together better than most.

NuclearConvoy wrote:Then, according to Habro, there are two separate Grimlocks or a major personality shift and a bunch of memories forgotten have occured?
At this time, we do not know. But, during the live Twitter session with the RID cast and crew, several fans asked Mairghread Scott what the nature with Grimlock was in regards to what, if any, connection he might have with FOC Grimlock, and she specifically gave no answer to those kinds of questions, which suggests that something might be afoot behind the scenes. They Tweeted her specifically about this because she was the one who wrote the Rage of the Dinobots and Beast Hunters comics that deliberately worked to get the FOC Dinobots into the world of the Prime cartoon, as well as her having also written several episodes for Prime.

Va'al wrote:As the new animated series Transformers: Robots in Disguis airs in the United States, after travelling halfway around the world, we get a new clip showing off the music for the Japanese dub of the show, titled Transformers: Adventure! While the US version tinkers with some soft metal tunes, 'Save the Future' drops deep into dubstep with some English lyrics too - check it out below via Facebook user Tania Romero!

HOLY SNAP! That opening used a mix of preexisting American cartoon footage with NEW Japanese-original footage!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Madeus Prime wrote:*cough* Galvatron? *cough*

Or Megatronus.

Or nothing at all, since the Japanese Animated intro created a villain character shadow that didn't exist in that show.

kaijuguy19 wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
kaijuguy19 wrote:Looks a whole lot like Galvatron which does make sense a little seeing how much exposure Galvatron got in AOE along with how Grimlock,Steeljaw and Drift got exposure from the same film and are now in RID15 Then again it could be Megatronus as in in fact either Megatron or the Fallen himself so who knows? We'll see eventually.

Actually from the Covenant of Primus there is a Galvatron in the Aligned universe that's separate from Megatron and Megatronus/Fallen who if I'm right is a leader of a trade group so Galvatron being a separate character from Megatron isn't too far off.
This guy.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:*cracks knuckles*
:lol: :lol:

Man. You are kepin' it REAL. I really admire your hunger to upload this series into your database.
Carry on, lore master. :BOWDOWN:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:*cracks knuckles*
:lol: :lol:

Man. You are kepin' it REAL. I really admire your hunger to upload this series into your database.
What?! I didn't download anything illegally, I swear! You can't prove anyth-- Oh, OH!

Move along. Nothing to see here. :WHISTLE:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Bumblebee should say "Autobots, just Transform please" from now on.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Cobotron » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:44 pm

sorry. >:oP
buy "database" I meant your MIND.

...or super computer, bio-mech memory moduale, and whatever other upgrades you've made to your brain. :lol: ;)
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:45 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:Bumblebee should say "Autobots, just Transform please" from now on.
I actually look forward to his failed attempts to make his own "roll out" phrase just to see the kinds of reactions he gets from the others. :lol:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Cobotron wrote:sorry. >:oP

...or super computer, bio-mech memory moduale, and whatever other upgrades you've made to your brain. :lol: ;)
Twas a joke. >:oP

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:sorry. >:oP
Twas a joke. >:oP
I know. Twas a friendly jab. >:oP

Here's something I have been thinking about.
The lack of gun fighting in the show.
Srongarm carry's a blaster, points it at a lot of people, but rarely fires it. In fact Sideswipe barely uses his swords. Everything almost always comes down to fisticuffs. As a newer parent of small children, I really kind of appreciate that. And, as an adult fan who enjoys watching a Con get smoked like a fool, I don't find it lessons my enjoyment of this show.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
I doubt I'll ever be able to watch RID at it's usual time, but CN has put it up on it's on demand hub so I was able to watch part 1 of the pilot. Not bad, I can't judge the series yet because nothing has really happened. All I can hope is for an increase in views of the toys. I also hope that those of you watching it online are also going to watch the episodes as they air, you're only hurting the brand if you don't.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:23 am

chuckdawg1999 wrote:I doubt I'll ever be able to watch RID at it's usual time, but CN has put it up on it's on demand hub so I was able to watch part 1 of the pilot. Not bad, I can't judge the series yet because nothing has really happened. All I can hope is for an increase in views of the toys. I also hope that those of you watching it online are also going to watch the episodes as they air, you're only hurting the brand if you don't.
If I had cable again, I would (we lost it).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Opening Credits for Transformers Adventure (Japan version of Robots in Disguise)

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:44 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The youtube page of tinyironfist has posted the opening credits for the Japanese version of Robots in Disguise, called Transformers Adventure. It is far lengthier than the English version and includes lots of shots not yet seen, including a roundup of the Decepticons with a large looming figure in silouhette. The end credits are also included in the clip below as well as commercials for the Takara Transformers Adventure TED line which has our robots dancing once again

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Lockdownhunter » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:55 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Underbite looks cool!He looks more like a pitbull than a hyena.BTW,the legion underbite looks great but the one-step changer underbite is just OK.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:57 am

That new opening, called "Save the Future", mixes existing footage from the cartoon with all new original footage created by the Japanese especially for this opening. Said new footage includes those Decepticon and Autobot group shots and that dynamic shot of Bumblebee shown before the finl group shot at the end.

That new ending, which is utterly silly, is wholly Japanese in origin, with all of its dancing sequence animation being a Japanese product.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:00 am

The end credits sequence is ridiculous and hilarious. :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Madeus Prime » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:59 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Oooohhhkkaaaay....Well, almost as nutso as Gokaiger's ending theme
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Courage: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 am

Madeus Prime wrote:Oooohhhkkaaaay....Well, almost as nutso as Gokaiger's ending theme
Japan does love silly ending sequences. :lol:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 am

Cobotron wrote:The end credits sequence is ridiculous and hilarious. :lol:

You have to check this commercial then:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:12 am

william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:The end credits sequence is ridiculous and hilarious. :lol:

You have to check this commercial then:

And this, the Song of BeCool:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby hinomars19 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:20 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Sabrblade wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:Oooohhhkkaaaay....Well, almost as nutso as Gokaiger's ending theme

You say silly, I say fun :D

Seems to be an ominous shadowy figure behind the cons there. Would that be the'boss' Terrashock tried to contact?
Y'know what I'd like? If this show gave us a Decepticon leader like Skrash. These obscure leaders and names need some love.
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:23 am

hinomars19 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Seems to be an ominous shadowy figure behind the cons there. Would that be the'boss' Terrashock tried to contact?
Y'know what I'd like? If this show gave us a Decepticon leader like Skrash. These obscure leaders and names need some love.

I bet its that Megatronus character that we know is getting a toy.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:34 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Didn't even know Episode 9 was up. Wow...okay.

So, "Rumble in the Jungle" was a nice episode. Fairly solid theme that crosses both of its subplots. Springload was annoying as ****, but I didn't expect him to be very interesting. Overall, a nice band of episodes these past couple of weeks. The show's definitely improving from its lackluster pilot. I didn't talk too much about "True Colors," but I did like that episode as well. It was especially nice to see Steeljaw's arc developing, though I would like a solid focus on them soon.

Next week, Jazz! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:38 am

hinomars19 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Who says "silly" can't be fun? :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:00 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
So I decided to watch the two pilot parts.

As a stand alone show it's OK, looks fun, but as the follow up to TFPrime it sucks.

The animation is still incredibly ugly and choppy, it looks like one of those poopy Steam games people play on youtube. The frame-rate is atrocious and the cell shading effect looks more like it's supposed to hide crappy low grade models and a nonexistent budget rather than an actual style.

The world and comedy absolutely do not fit in with the feel and atmosphere of Prime. The writing is OK, not as good as Prime, but serviceable. Again, as a stand alone show it's OK, but the fact that this is supposed to be the follow up to Prime just drags it down.

Grimlock should be renamed, that's not Grimlock, not only does he share no visuals cues (other than maybe the shoulders) with Aligned Grimlock, but he is a completely separate character. Yeah, sure he's a "Dinobot", but he doesn't fit his depiction in FOC or the Prime comics. In those he's an angry warrior who has problems thinking straight, and never backs down, someone who's life's been completely ruined and devastated and can'T go back. This guy here, is a more kid-friendly and toned down DBZ Abridged Goku. He's too cheerful and friendly, and not as violent or determined.

Sideswipe also does not fit with his previous incarnation.

The stuff loved about Prime has been completely stripped from this show, gone is the fantastic animation, the great atmosphere, the lovingly crafted world and models. Seriously, it looks like more work was put into TFPrime's Cliffjumper model than the entirety of these two episodes.

I went into this with the same skeptic mindset and prejudice I had going into Animated and Prime, but while the pilots for those shows won me over almost imminently, this completely put me off of the show for good. I'll be sitting this one out completely. The Covenant of Primus already disappointed me, but this show just completely proved to me that Hasbro was talking out of their asses when they stated they'll have an overarching continuity.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON