This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread (Weirdwolf)

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:57 am

So HasTak is working on proper Horrorcons after all! :D

I knew that Takara didn't give the Apeface-drone the right deco for a reason.

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby MemphisR56 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:55 am

Motto: "An inconvenience is just an adventure wrongly viewed!"
Weapon: Crossbow
Are there any UK friendly preorders up for legends Astrotrain?
PSN: MemphisR56
Twitter: @Ratchphis

MemphisR56
Pretender
News Credits: 6
Watch MemphisR56 on YouTube
Buy from MemphisR56 on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:58 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
MemphisR56 wrote:Are there any UK friendly preorders up for legends Astrotrain?

These guys are friendly enough, you can ask them to put a low amount on the package so that you dont get hit with duty and its the lowest price around:

http://www.anime-export.com/product/33173
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby MemphisR56 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:08 am

Motto: "An inconvenience is just an adventure wrongly viewed!"
Weapon: Crossbow
That works out about £24 before shipping and tax. Not bad at all really. Cheaper than standard Voyager RRP here right now. Though he's currently selling for £19 in Smyths stores here, the hasbro version anyway.

I think I've got a bit of soul searching to do over my mould choice here.
PSN: MemphisR56
Twitter: @Ratchphis

MemphisR56
Pretender
News Credits: 6
Watch MemphisR56 on YouTube
Buy from MemphisR56 on eBay
Speed: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:17 am

MemphisR56 wrote:That works out about £24 before shipping and tax. Not bad at all really. Cheaper than standard Voyager RRP here right now. Though he's currently selling for £19 in Smyths stores here, the hasbro version anyway.

I think I've got a bit of soul searching to do over my mould choice here.

£19 is really not a bad price at all. And I personally preffer that Hasbro deco.

While I cant help with knowing what the shipping will cost, there wont be tax (at least not from Japan, and if they mark a low amount there wont be duty for you once it enters with UK).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:42 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Cyberpath wrote:

Didn't i see a digibash somewhere of Apeface as Optimal Optimus :-?
now THAT needs to be done! ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:46 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/e-hobby-limited-exclusive-combobat-convobat-aka-bat-optimus-primal--t107550.php
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:55 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Kurona wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/e-hobby-limited-exclusive-combobat-convobat-aka-bat-optimus-primal--t107550.php

Aye, that's the thing

Thanks Kurona ;)^
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
TFYuki is up to his old tricks once again. Thanks to a retweet from the Takara news source himself, we have new images along with the pre-order at Takara Tomy Mall for Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn! Jaguar is the Takara version of Titans Return Ravage with some new stickers that use some old cassette detailing, while Bullhorn is the takara take on the Titans Return Terribull titan master. You can check out the stock image below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That's not Horri-Bull, that's Bullhorn! 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:09 pm

The much more character-accurate colour scheme(yeah I know it's primarily cartoon-accurate but the colour scheme here is more accurate to like every version of Ravage compared to Hasbro's) REALLY makes this mold look good. Considering it's only £15 compared to £10 (as opposed to the prices some other imports can reach), I think I might go for him over Hasbro's. I want the representation of one of the best MTMTE characters to look fantastic, dammit
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn Revealed

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:10 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:TFYuki is up to his old tricks once again. Thanks to a retweet from the Takara news source himself, we have new images along with the pre-order at Takara Tomy Mall for Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn! Jaguar is the Takara version of Titans Return Ravage with some new stickers that use some old cassette detailing, while Bullhorn is the takara take on the Titans Return Terribull titan master. You can check out the stock image below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Technically, Bullhorn is Takara's take on HORRIBULL. "Terribull" was just Hasblow's failure in securing the original G1 name.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:11 pm

primalxconvoy wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:TFYuki is up to his old tricks once again. Thanks to a retweet from the Takara news source himself, we have new images along with the pre-order at Takara Tomy Mall for Legends Jaguar and Bullhorn! Jaguar is the Takara version of Titans Return Ravage with some new stickers that use some old cassette detailing, while Bullhorn is the takara take on the Titans Return Terribull titan master. You can check out the stock image below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Technically, Bullhorn is Takara's take on HORRIBULL. "Terribull" was just Hasblow's failure in securing the original G1 name.

Oh no, the name on the packaging which greatly resembles the original name and in no way effects what you yourself call it is different from the original name. Tragic. Hasbro is terrible guys
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Kurona wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:

Oh no, the name on the packaging which greatly resembles the original name and in no way effects what you yourself call it is different from the original name. Tragic. Hasbro is terrible guys
Dontcha mean, Hasbro is "Terri-Bull"? :P

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:

how did i miss that chance i hate everything
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Kurona wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:

You missed my point. I stated that there original news was either missing the original G1 name, and/or was incorrect in describing it as the Japanese version of a Titans Return figure. Splitting hairs, possibly, but the Japanese version is THE original version (in-Universe, of sorts), which would suggest that, in describing it, it's the equivalent of the original Western G1 version, not the Titanmaster.

Perhaps a simple inclusion of "AKA Horribull" would be useful in clearing things up.

Anyway, I think these pictures were already available for some time at Amazon Japan, where you can also order it:

- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B01K19 ... C%E3%83%B3
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
The news I wrote was pertaining to the figure, which originally was named Terribull for the titans return line. I'm not using fictional names, simply what was on the packaging, as is usual
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:29 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:The news I wrote was pertaining to the figure, which originally was named Terribull for the titans return line. I'm not using fictional names, simply what was on the packaging, as is usual
Yeah, I think the lot of us are savvy enough to know what the news article is talking about.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:The news I wrote was pertaining to the figure, which originally was named Terribull for the titans return line. I'm not using fictional names, simply what was on the packaging, as is usual
Yeah, I think the lot of us are savvy enough to know what the news article is talking about.

I was clearing up some information for someone Sabr. no need for snark
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote: Hasbro is terrible guys

how did i miss that chance i hate everything

You are lucky Va'al is on vacation, that would have been grounds for revoking your membership.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:17 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

What snark? I was agreeing with you. Image

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:26 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Sorry, I took that as you were being snarky and rude.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:27 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Sorry, I took that as you were being snarky and rude.
All I said was that we can tell what the article meant since what you wrote was fine.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Blurr is so damn pretty it isn't even funny
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:06 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Blurr is so damn pretty it isn't even funny

I completely agree, I just got mine yesterday and I can barely put him down! He looks great with the other movie Autobots, too.
Attachments
image1-3.JPG
image1-3.JPG (45.11 KiB) Viewed 6557 times
image2.JPG
image2.JPG (39.44 KiB) Viewed 6557 times
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee GO FOR THE GOLD One-shot IDW Comics 2018 OCT180684"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers UNICRON #6 Cvr B 1st Printing IDW Comic 2018 AUG180713 6B (CA) Raiz"
Transformers UNICR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210455 39A (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS #39 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210484 4A (CA) Wilkins"
Transformers KING ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON