This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Just to put in my two sense. I grew up on Beast Wars and I still collect them when I find some I dont have for a good price (I missed a lot of the transmetal 2s). I got an armada blurr once, a figure which came later, and he deeply dissapointed me. The fact that he transformed into a cool car wasnt enough and i have gotten rid of him since. I dont thnk I was a privaledged or snooty child but I could smell bs, and thats what that Blurr was as a transformers toy.

Anyways... that base mode is HILARIOUS!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:Just to put in my two sense. I grew up on Beast Wars and I still collect them when I find some I dont have for a good price (I missed a lot of the transmetal 2s). I got an armada blurr once, a figure which came later, and he deeply dissapointed me. The fact that he transformed into a cool car wasn't enough and i have gotten rid of him since. I don't think I was a privileged or snooty child but I could smell bs, and that's what that Blurr was as a transformers toy.

Anyways... that base mode is HILARIOUS!

EXACTLY, kids get to a point where a brick that looks cool, just becomes a doorstop that looks kinda cool. That's why I skipped all of armada, the mini-cons, Unicron and the exclusive hoist repaint being the sole exception, 'cuz I saw he had full articulation (I highly recommend any version of the figure)

I stand by my point that simple figures can be awesome action figures, Machine Wars and the basic assortment of BW validates that. I would imagine if you gave a kid the CHOICE between these bricks and some MW or BW easy figures, they would probably choose the ones that can do stuff and pose and everything; there's a reason all regular action figures have joints, it's because kids want to do more than hold them and crash them into stuff >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Exclusive Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Clash of Transformers 3 step figures

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Seibertron's very own TRozok21 has helped us some more by offering close up shots of the new Toysrus Exclusive Clash of Transformers 3 step (hyperchange) redecos, which he had found yesterday.

He has also shared that these two are $27.99 cdn.

Here are the new pictures and we can make out some interesting details. It seems they are retools as well as redecos since Bumblebee has a facemask. They also come with exclusive weapons that were not included with the original releases. Dont bother looking anywhere else for more pics, they just don't exist. So thanks again TRozok21.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TRozok21 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Motto: "Peace through justice. Rule through fear"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine for you to show more pics and all.

BUT Y U NO SHOW PRICES?!

because price tags no existy at my store for them yet, and I only have so much free time before I have to start my shift.

william-james88 wrote:Seibertron's very own TRozok21 has helped us some more by offering close up shots of the new Toysrus Exclusive Clash of Transformers 3 step (hyperchange) redecos, which he had found yesterday.

He has also shared that these two are $27.99 cdn.

Here are the new pictures and we can make out some interesting details. It seems they are retools as well as redecos since Bumblebee has a facemask. They also come with exclusive weapons that were not included with the original releases. Dont bother looking anywhere else for more pics, they just don't exist. So thanks again TRozok21.

I'll try to get a price on Megatronus tomorrow, or I'm no better than that low-down dirty Starscream
TRozok21
Micromaster
News Credits: 4
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:36 pm

TRozok21 wrote:
I'll try to get a price on Megatronus tomorrow, or I'm no better than that low-down dirty Starscream

Dont worry about it, you help us enough, dont let any of us pressure you. You are our ace up our sleeve for scoops, wouldnt want to lose you.

And if a price is really needed NOW, well here:

Megatronus is 50 AUD in australia which is almost at par with Canada. It's actually 47.14 $ cdn but how much do you wanna bet that they will make it a clean 50$ It is also the same size and price point as the Mega Optimus which is also said to be in that price range.

He is the same height too:

Oh and before i forget to mention it, that means he is leader size, not voyager size.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
In regards to the Sentai mecha/PR megazord articulation comparison, I grew up on both Beast Wars and Power Rangers and never viewed the two in the same light or league. One was a line of super articulated transformable robots, while the other was a line that included super stable and solid combining robots. While I did sometimes wish that the megazords were more poseable, I never wanted them to be as poseable as the Beast Wars toys since I felt that, while articulation can be done well for transforming toys, it intruded upon the stability of combining robots, as at the time I had the likes of Magnaboss and Tripredacus to go by, and those two had so many joints that would all too often render them both as floppy, unstable messes, whereas my megazords all kept strong and stable with their limited number of joints. And even later when the first RiD line came out in 2001 with its combiner toys of Rail Racer, Ruination, and Landfill, though those felt a bit more stable than the two beast combiners, I still felt that the megazords were better combiner toys overall with how solidly they held together and stayed firm in their stature.

That said, this is not meant to be an excuse for the lower articulated TF toys, rather, it is meant to explain why I personally let megazords and the like get a pass on their lower levels of articulation vs. the more brick-like TF toys of today. I don't see comparing the bricky TF to megazords as a valid comparison since, to me, they've always been two different kinds of toys with different purposes and standards (transforming robot toys vs. combining robot toys).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Sabrblade wrote:In regards to the Sentai mecha/PR megazord articulation comparison, I grew up on both Beast Wars and Power Rangers and never viewed the two in the same light or league. One was a line of super articulated transformable robots, while the other was a line that included super stable and solid combining robots. While I did sometimes wish that the megazords were more poseable, I never wanted them to be as poseable as the Beast Wars toys since I felt that, while articulation can be done well for transforming toys, it intruded upon the stability of combining robots, as at the time I had the likes of Magnaboss and Tripredacus to go by, and those two had so many joints that would all too often render them both as floppy, unstable messes, whereas my megazords all kept strong and stable with their limited number of joints. And even later when the first RiD line came out in 2001 with its combiner toys of Rail Racer, Ruination, and Landfill, though those felt a bit more stable than the two beast combiners, I still felt that the megazords were better combiner toys overall with how solidly they held together and stayed firm in their stature.

That said, this is not meant to be an excuse for the lower articulated TF toys, rather, it is meant to explain why I personally let megazords and the like get a pass on their lower levels of articulation vs. the more brick-like TF toys of today. I don't see comparing the bricky TF to megazords as a valid comparison since, to me, they've always been two different kinds of toys with different purposes and standards (transforming robot toys vs. combining robot toys).

The only reason I would have given them a pass was because stylistically, some of them, Gao Icarus specifically amongst others (wild force I believe) looked so well put together with beautiful curves and sleek designs, which is now gone from the super sentai line.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby TRozok21 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Motto: "Peace through justice. Rule through fear"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
william-james88 wrote:
TRozok21 wrote:

Dont worry about it, you help us enough, dont let any of us pressure you. You are our ace up our sleeve for scoops, wouldnt want to lose you.

And if a price is really needed NOW, well here:

Megatronus is 50 AUD in australia which is almost at par with Canada. It's actually 47.14 $ cdn but how much do you wanna bet that they will make it a clean 50$ It is also the same size and price point as the Mega Optimus which is also said to be in that price range.

Well like I said, I'll try to look into it tomorrow so we can have a solid price on him
TRozok21
Micromaster
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Speaking of Megatronus, Griffin from Ozformers gave a rundown of the toy:

Unfortunately, the elbows are the only bits of articulation... which isn't unusual for a heavy gimmick toy like this one, but really shouldn't be. Look at Legends/Legion class toys that are noted as 5 or 6 step toys, and they usually have more articulation.

The legs are solid from the waist down... the head doesn't move (because it has the tank turret sticking out the back of the head), and the arms are locked at the shoulders because of the "auto-transforming" gimmick of the upper body.
No hand movement, or feet.
Just elbows on a pin.
Mine has now seized up in robot mode (the internal mechanism just isn't working anymore so I can't get it back to tank mode), which is in my last photo with the Mega 3-step Optimus... which makes the arms not sit properly, but it's sad to say that even though it is busted, it doesn't impact on the already limited articulation of this toy.

The turret is attached to the robot head, which locks into place in the depths of the tank mode. The barrel part that is removable (and attaches to the robot forearm), can swivel up and down.
I actually prefer the Legion version, as the cannon can rotate, and the tank looks better.

This Ultra version makes me think of the Tron tanks a little.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:54 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
So, that giant Megatronus will be a "buy on sale only" thing.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
After reading that review, I'm not sure you want to wait for a sale. May just want the legions version. :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby no-one » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:43 am

Youtuber Baltmatrix has posted a video review of the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Mini-cons Velocirazor, Beastbox, RatBat and SandSting. He shows off their transformation, Energon accessories and the bonus Energon shark figure.

Refresh your memory with the Deployers Drift and Fracture here. And remember to stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the lastest news and galleries.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:So, that giant Megatronus will be a "buy on sale only" thing.
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:After reading that review, I'm not sure you want to wait for a sale. May just want the legions version. :BOT:
Or get the Warrior class version.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:13 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
These little guys are still cool for what they are. could have done better yes, but still cool little punks :BOT:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby no-one » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:These little guys are still cool for what they are. could have done better yes, but still cool little punks :BOT:
The more I see them the more I like them. They are just so tiny. I've really taking a shine to Beastbox.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:22 am

carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:These little guys are still cool for what they are. could have done better yes, but still cool little punks :BOT:
The more I see them the more I like them. They are just so tiny. I've really taking a shine to Beastbox.

Beastbox definitely has a cool look, I'll give you that. They all do look nice :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

More Robots in Disguise Clash of the Transformers news: Megatronus and Bumblebee

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:07 pm

Trozok21 is on fire. He has informed us that Toysrus Exclusive 5 step Megatronus, which he recently found, will actually be 39.99$ Cdn. This is better than expected since this figure is leader sizes, same size as RID Mega Optimus, and the voyager sized Clash of the Transformers Exclusives have been priced at 27.99$ Cdn. This later news was also provided by Trozok21 as well as an online listing finally revealing these figures officially.

Below you will find the two official stock photos from the online listing for Tru Exclusive, Clash of the Transformers Bumblebee.

Last but not least, Trozok21 also sent a picture of the Legion Optimus redeco found on the packaging of Megatronus. While this figure was seen before in a two pack in australia, it is interesting to note that the packaging does say it will be sold individually, which does against what was previously found.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Lockdownhunter » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:23 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The white parts on OP should be black.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Courage: Infinity

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:46 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
I hope this is not bad to say, but Bumblebee's face mask reminds me of his original G1 figure counterpart. >:oP
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:22 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Hmph, well at least they remolded this one.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Skill: 10+

First Sighting of Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Mega Optimus Prime at retail

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Today we get news from he big man himself, Seibertron! This is the first sighting we were notified of for Mega Optimus, an upscaled and retooled leader version of the Hyperchange Optimus figure.

Here is what Seibertron had to share about his finding:

Found 3 step mega Optimus prime at target in rosemont, IL just outside of chicago. Price is 31.79

This means the toy should be coming to your area soon if not already be there.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Lucky guy has vipers in his targets; wish cw would show up in my area :-x

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Re: First Sighting of Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Mega Optimus Prime at retail

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:Today we get news from he big man himself, Seibertron! This is the first sighting we were notified of for Mega Optimus, an upscaled and retooled leader version of the Hyperchange Optimus figure.

Here is what Seibertron had to share about his finding:

Found 3 step mega Optimus prime at target in rosemont, IL just outside of chicago. Price is 31.79

This means the toy should be coming to your area soon if not already be there.

Can this also fit smaller cars inside?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

Re: First Sighting of Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Mega Optimus Prime at retail

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:50 pm

fenrir72 wrote:Can this also fit smaller cars inside?

Nope but it does interact with the minicons.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Can this also fit smaller cars inside?

Nope but it does interact with the minicons.

"Interact" in this case meaning "sit them down on his knees". No unlocked features or anything.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON