This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Gallery: Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:17 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
While we await the new galleries dedicated to the Combiner Wars Combaticons, our first gallery post Bruticus focuses on Legends Class Shockwave. Shockwave is a brand new mold that can be held by any Combiner Wars Combiner as a laser gun but is meant to go with Bruticus to recreate the G1 episode "The Revenge of Bruticus". Shockwave can also attach to Onslaught in vehicle mode as well. Click on any of the images below to see the full gallery and stayed tuned for Onslaught's gallery coming next.

Generations Combiner Wars Shockwave

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:22 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Love this little guy so much :x

He might be one of the few perfect figures ever, along with cosmos (I guess, haven't got one, but heard good things), and Blackjack; huh, they're all legends class...

Would definitely get another one if a repaint ever gets released individually :PRAY:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:34 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hellscream9999 wrote:Love this little guy so much :x

He might be one of the few perfect figures ever, along with cosmos (I guess, haven't got one, but heard good things), and Blackjack; huh, they're all legends class...

Would definitely get another one if a repaint ever gets released individually :PRAY:

I can tell you the legends Cosmos was the best that there ever has been. He is a great figure and I love him to death :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:38 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Love this little guy so much :x

I can tell you the legends Cosmos was the best that there ever has been. He is a great figure and I love him to death :BOT:

Well the legit rumors (thus far) for next year have a remold for cosmos slated for release, definitely gonna get him (plus he's a :CON: I think)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:20 am

Can't wait to get Shocky.

The only thing I don't like about the mold are those rockets on the back of the gun. They look fine in gun mode, but in robot mode it looks like he has guns on each arm, plus his other gun arm which altogether looks a little off.

Still a great looking figure.

Those pics got me thinking, has anyone tried to get their combiner to hold legends Megatron?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby joevill » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:41 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Wow, this looks great! :APPLAUSE:
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Shockwave7 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:58 am

Having gotten mine over the weekend, I can say that he's even better to have than to look at :)

If they could have added waist rotation, he'd be flawless...
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

New Gallery: Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:09 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Continuing the galleries for Hasbro's Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus wave, we now have Voyager Class Onslaught, the Combaticons leader. This toy is a retool and redeco of Combiner Wars Hotpot but with the alt mode ingeniously being reversed where the front is now the back and the back is now the front. We also have a video review up showcasing him and his ability to form Bruticus.

This wave is appearing at retail in North America so here is your chance to get a good look at the toy if you are wondering if he is worth the pick up. If ever you spot him in your neck of the woods, be sure to tell your fellow Seibertronians in the sightings section.

Generations Combiner Wars Onslaught

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Shockwave7 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Onslaught = awesome. There's something about the head NOT having those silly robot lips that just makes the figure look cooler. If only they had given Blastoff a proper G1 style face mask as well. Those flat gray parts are just begging for some silver paint...
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr

Postby Gearslide » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:52 pm

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
It's hard to tell, but is the Olive Green paint on Onslaught exactly the same as the paint on Brawl? You don't see matched paint like that on separate figures too often.
Gearslide
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Once again, this is a great looking team. Cannot wait to get this guy :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:28 pm

So excited to finally get Onslaught! He looks great, and mine just shipped out from BBTS this morning. Should be here by the end of the week.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby Mkall » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
So excited to see this team! Bruticus was the only G1 (and G2) combiner I had complete as a kid.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Shockwave7 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Autobot Roadburn wrote:So excited to finally get Onslaught! He looks great, and mine just shipped out from BBTS this morning. Should be here by the end of the week.

Aw, you're makin' me jealous - I have them on pre-order at BBTS as well, but I haven't gotten an alert saying mine are available. I guess they have their own system there as well...
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr

Postby Gunmetal » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:22 pm

I'll be visiting the parents for Christmas, and was wondering whether digging through the attic for my G1 Onslaught's rifle would even be worth the effort.

Yes. Yes, it is. :D
Gunmetal
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Shockwave7 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:So excited to finally get Onslaught! He looks great, and mine just shipped out from BBTS this morning. Should be here by the end of the week.

Aw, you're makin' me jealous - I have them on pre-order at BBTS as well, but I haven't gotten an alert saying mine are available. I guess they have their own system there as well...

I assume they've gotten a small stock in and I just happened to order him early enough to be part of it. That's what happened with my other Combaticons.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner

Postby Alpha Dominus » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:53 pm

Motto: ""Strength through adversity.""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Anyone who's had the misfortune to read me whine and complain about the glut of repaints/retools lately knows my stance on the matter. But dangit if this bot is not a prime exhibit of the most simple yet effective retooling. For an armored anti-aircraft vehicle, I'm convinced. :APPLAUSE: Well done. Nice lookin bot too!
Alpha Dominus
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Just looking at them gives me the goose pimples on what the TT version will look like :x
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:07 pm

fenrir72 wrote:Just looking at them gives me the goose pimples on what the TT version will look like :x

I just hope he wont be TT exclusive. There isnt any rhyme or reason to it anymore. Its been 3 UW figures that are for everyone, and 3 Exclusives. Some had new stuff Hasbro didnt have and others not. So its a toss up.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Just looking at them gives me the goose pimples on what the TT version will look like :x

I just hope he wont be TT exclusive. There isnt any rhyme or reason to it anymore. Its been 3 UW figures that are for everyone, and 3 Exclusives. Some had new stuff Hasbro didnt have and others not. So its a toss up.

Bruticus deserves a mass release TT wise. Really praying with two fingers crossed.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:38 pm

fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Bruticus deserves a mass release TT wise. Really praying with two fingers crossed.

But you know, you get hit less if he is since you can just go to robot kingdom and not have to pay the outrageous shipping fees America would have to pay, right?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Onslaught doesn't look that bad.

Looks like you are going to have to wait on that. By the pace Takara is going, the Combaticons will most likely be released sometime in the middle of next year. My guess is Takara will detail these figures to look exactly like their G1 brethren, and possibly make Ruination repaints.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

New Galleries: Combiner Wars Swindle, Brawl, Vortex, and Blast Off

Postby Va'al » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:50 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In the last couple of days, Seibertron.com has brought you the Brutiful galleries for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Onslaught, plus the Legends but logically G1-esque Shockwave. We even showed you the video of all of them, including the rest of the Combaticon team, united and combined. Now, for your viewing pleasure, we offer the full gallery experience for each of the remaining team members: Blast Off the jet-not-shuttle, evil Alpha Bravo Vortex, new dudicus Brawl, and Swindle. Such a good deal!

To view each gallery simply click on any of the images below, and refresh the combiner memory by checking out the full gestalt here. SWINDLE LIVES.

Generations Combiner Wars Brawl

Generations Combiner Wars Swindle

Generations Combiner Wars Vortex

Generations Combiner Wars Blast Off

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Swindle, Brawl, Vortex, and Blast Off

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Va'al wrote:In the last couple of days, Seibertron.com has brought you the Brutiful galleries for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Onslaught, plus the Legends but logically G1-esque Shockwave. We even showed you the video of all of them, including the rest of the Stunticon team, united and combined. Now, for your viewing pleasure, we offer the full gallery experience for each of the remaining team members: Blast Off the jet-not-shuttle, evil Alpha Bravo Vortex, new dudicus Brawl, and Swindle. Such a good deal!

You wrote "the rest of the Stunticon team" instead of "the rest of the Combaticon team," just to let you know.

Good galleries, though! my Onslaught gets here tomorrow, I can't wait to finally have Bruticus! How was your Brawl's torso, by the way? Did it hold well or did you have problems with looseness?
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner

Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Swindle, Brawl, Vortex, and Blast Off

Postby Seibertron » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Good galleries, though! my Onslaught gets here tomorrow, I can't wait to finally have Bruticus! How was your Brawl's torso, by the way? Did it hold well or did you have problems with looseness?

Thanks for the compliment, Autobot Roadburn! :D

As for Brawl, his waist didn't bother me anywhere near as much as his very short forearms which made it impossible for his elbow to bend when holding the larger combiner appendage as a weapon.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon WING (RIGHT SHOULDER) Transformers Titans Return part accs 230817F"
Trypticon WING (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Universe Spy Changer complete Hasbro 2005 230821A"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Universe Deluxe complete Machine Robot Rescue 2003 230830A"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS23 DEEP COVER Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS23 DEEP COVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON