This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
steals_your_goats wrote:Even with the sound off I can't stand this guy's ham fisted reviews. That being said I'm loving the look of Soundwave and unlike the brown plastic on blaster I don't feel the need to wait to see what Takara is going to do.

What do you mean by "ham fisted"?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
SillySpringer wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Even with the sound off I can't stand this guy's ham fisted reviews. That being said I'm loving the look of Soundwave and unlike the brown plastic on blaster I don't feel the need to wait to see what Takara is going to do.

He's so clumsy with the figures in his reviews and when somethings not going the way he wants it to he gets rough with them and basically starts hitting them (see skylynx and trailbreakers reviews). He also can't seem to hold anything still. He tries showing off a portion of the figure but in doing so he flails his hands in front of it and keeps spinning it around. It makes it hard to focus on anything.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:15 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
steals_your_goats wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

He's so clumsy with the figures in his reviews and when somethings not going the way he wants it to he gets rough with them and basically starts hitting them (see skylynx and trailbreakers reviews). He also can't seem to hold anything still. He tries showing off a portion of the figure but in doing so he flails his hands in front of it and keeps spinning it around. It makes it hard to focus on anything.

Oh yeah, this was the guy that was randomly hating on Sky Lynx because it's not an exact G1 representation and the packaging wasn't as good as Takara's wasn't it?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Kurona wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Oh yeah, this was the guy that was randomly hating on Sky Lynx because it's not an exact G1 representation and the packaging wasn't as good as Takara's wasn't it?

That's the one.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Kurona wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Yeah. I saw the Soundwave review some days ago, and it was not amazing. It seems almost like he just glances at the instructions real quick before filming, and then tries to figure out how the hell to transform it on camera. As a result, it makes it less like a tutorial, and more like watching your dad try and transform it for you.

Also, did anyone see that video by the Toy Spot on Unite Warriors Devastator? It was funny because he made it look so bad. :lol: I like to study my toys first before trying to film or photoshoot a review.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:18 pm

On a lighter note, I'm starting to warm up to TR Ravage; mostly due to the head. Which is nice because that mold was one of my few problems with TR (along with Laserbeak, Galvatron's mask and no targetmasters). Might actually pick it up though MP or Universe look to be better options for Ravage; then again, they are pretty small...

Unfortunately Laserbeak really continues to fail. He needs a LOT more red in his colour scheme; not necessarily in the same places as he had in G1, but just enough to evoke the character. The classic layout of Blue Soundwave, Black Ravage and Red Laserbeak is really taken down by quite a few notches here :(
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Well those reviews were uh.....

I really want to like that TR leader boombox. Well maybe Blaster on clearance :roll:
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Why is everybody waiting for blaster to go on clearance. He is the superior remold. Soundwave should be the one to go on clearance :-? :-?
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby no-one » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Bumblebee21 wrote:Why is everybody waiting for blaster to go on clearance. He is the superior remold. Soundwave should be the one to go on clearance :-? :-?
Because I'm cheap and I don't want TR Soundwave. The mold isn't impressing me and I'm not in a rush to get it, so a sale would motivate me to jump.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Autobot N » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
carytheone wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:Why is everybody waiting for blaster to go on clearance. He is the superior remold. Soundwave should be the one to go on clearance :-? :-?
Because I'm cheap and I don't want TR Soundwave. The mold isn't impressing me and I'm not in a rush to get it, so a sale would motivate me to jump.
If you ask me, Blaster was worth every penny of the $52 I paid for him.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Because it means you have to pay less money
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic

Because almost no one is impressed by either version of the mold, and needs additional motivation to spend hard-earned money on it |:|
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
carytheone wrote:Image
Heh, the bridge is already smoking before the train even crosses it. :lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:53 am

None of the video links work. At the news page relating to this forum thread, the links are all broken.

Were they removed?
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Va'al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:50 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
primalxconvoy wrote:None of the video links work. At the news page relating to this forum thread, the links are all broken.

Were they removed?

Which news post are you referring to?
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:00 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Posted this on another thread, but thought I'd post it here. Got Scourge yesterday and he was a total bobble head. This fixed him right up.

I have a very low tech, very low cost fix for Scourge's bobble head. I took a business card, colored it blue with a sharpie and cut little squares. Then slid them down the sides and back of the Titan Master Socket. Now he isn't a bobble head. Best part about it. If you need to redo it at some point, just pull out the old card stock and add new.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:21 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"

I believe he is the superior mold too. He looks more like Blaster (in both modes) than Soundwave looks like himself. That said I did buy him for a little over $30 US and I would not have spent more. He is not an impressive toy and just does his job and not much else. There is nothing original about his transformation and not everything is flush. He has more gaps than the G1 toy and the connector ramps dont sotre well in alt mode (they cause a lot of pressure). Thses very much follow the trend of the CW leaders like te Seekers and Megatron of doing an ok job at being the character, but being very simple in design and not awe inspiring.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:36 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:None of the video links work. At the news page relating to this forum thread, the links are all broken.

Were they removed?

This little bugger:

- http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... eak/35966/

None of the Soundwave videos seem to work. I get the impression the negative comments here promoted the uploader to remove them, maybe?
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Va'al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:41 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
primalxconvoy wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

Were they removed?

This little bugger:

- http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... eak/35966/

None of the Soundwave videos seem to work. I get the impression the negative comments here promoted the uploader to remove them, maybe?

How odd, they seem to be working for me. :-?
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Dr Va'al wrote:

They are all working for me too :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:49 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

Same here. They work fine for me.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby Autobot N » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:51 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

They work for me.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5

Postby galvatron00 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:28 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Autobot N wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:How odd, they seem to be working for me. :-?
They work for me.
The videos are also working for me too, as well.
Soundwave superior, Blaster inferior.

How did no one say that yet?!

In all seriousness, I'd get Blaster too. I don't have Blaster at all in my collection, and he looks amazing as a boombox for breakdance fights between Fortress Maximus and Metroplex.
Last edited by galvatron00 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:29 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
itscramtastic wrote:Soundwave superior, Blaster inferior.

:APPLAUSE:
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Seriously, I know they are expensive, leader class and all that, but they aren't that expensive. Buy both and it'll be cheaper than a 3rd party version of either of them.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Oversized SWINDLE guns Transformers G1 KO (Korean Destronger?) unknown 200118A"
Oversized SWINDLE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 AU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Nendoroid G1 Super-Deformed Sentinel Hasbro 2022 New"
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers G1 Titan Guardians Vinyl Action Figure 6" Hasbro"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + GUM variant Transformers G2 Go-Bots Gobots Takara 1995 New 210112"
MEGATRON + GUM var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-Bot complete Hasbro 1986 240109A"
NEW!
SWERVE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210677 5RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210496 8A (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210537 1A"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers The Movie G1 Retro reissue Walmart exclusive 2023 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210460 12RI (CA) Jones"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221591 17A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON