This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:52 pm

I heard a passing comment in a video of their being a running change in Titans Returns (heads) that some have pinned legs at both joints and others only the knees are pinned.

Opinions on this please ?

Is there actual toys hat have both as a running change say Hardhead for example ?

------

Also if you folded down Alpha Trion's paws in robot mode down in the front they might look like hip covers somewhat like the Botcon one has.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
nycPrime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Does anyone know the site woozymoo? They might be the answer many of you have been looking for. My far, the better price for titans return wave 2 online. the set of 4 deluxes is $67.99 so 16.99 a figure and you get free shipping on orders above $50. That beats BBTS by quite a bit.

https://www.woozymoo.com/products/trans ... 2-set-of-4

Never heard of this. Is it legit? Cuz it looks sketch.

They are 100% legit. And that's great because they are now the least costly place on the web to buy the wave 2 deluxes. Don't know if you will get hit with tax though.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby hurricane567 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:11 pm

I went to the Walgreens in OPL, and to 3 in LFT, one in LFT had Highbrow and only Highbrow. Asked stock guy to see if they had any more. He looked and said nope. A small premium is worth it to have it now rather than wait for other retailers to untangle their supply train and clearance CW guys. :BANG_HEAD:
hurricane567
Micromaster

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
A buddy of mine that works at a Walgreens in town got a Chromedome and a Highbrow. Another Walgreens in town had Chromedome. The initial Walgreens I reported to Cobotron about also had a Highbrow that I didn't mention because I had purchased it.
Attachments
Highbrow Chromdome.jpg
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:44 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I think I'm going to wait to see what the repaint of Alpha Trion is before jumping on the mold. I guess all I need now is Soundwave and the Legends and I'm done with TR Wave 2.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Logan. » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:31 am

Motto: "Our passions are life"
Weapon: X-Ray Laser Pistol
Frenzy/Rumble Pistons? ^^

Logan.
Headmaster
News Credits: 34

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:59 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Finally got myself a Titans Return figure! Sure, its only Wheelie, but I am really impressed with it! Really fun and engaging transformation, and overall looks really good in both vehicle and robot mode, and at the moment is currently sitting on CW Ultra Magnus' shoulders!

Due to me passing all my exams, my Dad gave me £100, which I, without a single thought, ordered the entire of Wave 1 Deluxes, which will be arriving in a couple days! Are there any problems I should be aware with relating to any of Wave 1? I'd rather know before getting before I accidentally break them!
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:26 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
LeAwesome1 wrote:Finally got myself a Titans Return figure! Sure, its only Wheelie, but I am really impressed with it! Really fun and engaging transformation, and overall looks really good in both vehicle and robot mode, and at the moment is currently sitting on CW Ultra Magnus' shoulders!

Due to me passing all my exams, my Dad gave me £100, which I, without a single thought, ordered the entire of Wave 1 Deluxes, which will be arriving in a couple days! Are there any problems I should be aware with relating to any of Wave 1? I'd rather know before getting before I accidentally break them!

There's been some reports of Skullcruncher having loose hips; but aside from that I don't recall anything major. Just be a bit careful when posing him and stuff
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:27 am

Kurona wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:Finally got myself a Titans Return figure! Sure, its only Wheelie, but I am really impressed with it! Really fun and engaging transformation, and overall looks really good in both vehicle and robot mode, and at the moment is currently sitting on CW Ultra Magnus' shoulders!

There's been some reports of Skullcruncher having loose hips; but aside from that I don't recall anything major. Just be a bit careful when posing him and stuff

Oh, I have the same issue with my Scavenger from Combiner Wars Devastator, hopefully its not as bad because though its only on one, it means that Scavenger now has to try and balance on one foot when posing!
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor

Postby william-james88 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:00 am

LeAwesome1 wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Oh, I have the same issue with my Scavenger from Combiner Wars Devastator, hopefully its not as bad because though its only on one, it means that Scavenger now has to try and balance on one foot when posing!

Its really easy to fix though, just take a piece of tissue paper (ex: Kleenex) and place it between the ball joint and the leg when you plug it in and done, easy peasy :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:26 am

william-james88 wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Its really easy to fix though, just take a piece of tissue paper (ex: Kleenex) and place it between the ball joint and the leg when you plug it in and done, easy peasy :)

Gave this a shot, and now my Scavenger can actually stand! Thanks for the advice! :)
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor

Postby nycPrime » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:34 am

Kurona wrote:

Scourge's head is very loose.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:46 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
nycPrime wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Scourge's head is very loose.

All the Hasbro ones are!(Scourge's head)

let us hope that the Takara one sorts that out ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Transformers Titans Return Revision Wave for Deluxe Class Listed on Diamond Website

Postby william-james88 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:40 am

Have any of you been having a tough time finding the Wave 1 Titans Return figures at retail? With different classes of Wave 2 coming in hot and already being found at retail across North America, it could be that the first wave Deluxes could be hard to find for some. However, it looks like Hasbro might have you back with this new listing from Diamond showing a revision wave featuring all the wave 1 Deluxe figures along with the wave 2 figures Highbrow and Chromedome. It is unconfirmed if this revision case will be available to retailers outside of Diamond at this time. Also, this should not be confused as being a new wave, unlike the Robots in Disguise toys which do repackage older toys in new waves, since this has the same code (DLX AF ASST 201602) as wave 2.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bronzewolf » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:59 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:
Spider 001 wrote:I won't pay $15.99 at Target. No way in hell I'll pay $19.99. I'll wait for Walmart & pay $14.94.

These things are still only worth $9.99 IMO.

What has been your success rate at waiting and still getting the figures you want? You have a strategy in terms of grabbing a few early and waiting on others? I'm still trying to figure out how to gauge which figures I can wait for to get a good discount, and which ones I should just snag when available at close to MSRP rather than taking a chance at saving a few bucks.

Just curious guys, I hear Hasbro Toy Shop is the way to go in the US if you want to pay the least possible, but do they get every figure that gets released?
Yeah. I think so. Eventually.

They never got Sky Lynx. [-(

-sulks back to corner, bitter that he had to go to UNIVERSAL FRICKIN STUDIOS to get one-
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Bronzewolf » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:07 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Does TRU ever have sales on transformers in the US, or is the only change of getting a figure for less than MSRP when it goes on clearance? I ask because the thing with rainchecks is that they dont apply to clearance items.

In my time, the only sale I saw was on the original wave of Clash RiD figures, and those were buy $30 get $5 off, which I couldn't get cause it was only for those 3 (they never got Megatronus) and I only wanted 2 of them.

They'll sometimes have BOGO 40% or 50% off. Nothing great.

I've not been lucky enough to find that sale.

Walmart and Target are my best 2 sources. Target somehow manages to find deluxes earlier than the others most of the time (looking at you combaticons) and Walmart gets the waves all at once usually (looking at you TR leaders) and keep the $4.99, $9.99, $14.99, $24.99, and $44.99, unlike TRU where they get stuff half the time the quickest, but have consistently been up about 20% ($6.99, $12.99, $23.99, $29.99, $50.99)

Target's awesome. That's where I found Alpha Bravo, my first AerialBot, and it was the place of my greatest find: They had Legends Tailgate Two to three months before his release date, and at 50% off because of a small crumple on his packaging. That was awesome. Don't ask me how they got it.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Postby Bronzewolf » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Seibertronians, thanks to users RodimusConvoy and Autobot N, we've got some potentially big news coming out of the Transformers Facebook fan page TFND. They've shared what could be a production sample of the rumored Titans Return Broadside! Take a look down below, and then compare it to the G1 toy by checking out our galleries here!

What do you think about this leak? Does it look official? Does it look like Broadside to you? Leave a comment ans tell us! And, as always, stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers news and reviews.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Postby Autobot N » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Broadside? :-?
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Oh wow...that looks really good. I think it's retooled from Alpha Trion? Maybe? Can't quite tell...either way, I hope this is legit.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sigma Magnus wrote:Oh wow...that looks really good. I think it's retooled from Alpha Trion? Maybe? Can't quite tell...either way, I hope this is legit.

Yeah it looks a bit like it with the legs. If it is, I hope they ditched the whole beast mode and gave him a jet mode. (looks like it with the lack of beast kibble and added jet wings on him.) Kinda wonder how they'd turn a lion into a jet though. :-?
Last edited by DedicatedGhostArt on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Skill: 8

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Sigma Magnus wrote:Oh wow...that looks really good. I think it's retooled from Alpha Trion? Maybe? Can't quite tell...either way, I hope this is legit.

It is. Look at the toes and outer lower-legs...

Also, when I realized we'd be getting all six Triple Changers released (TR Astrotrain and the eventual Blitzwing and Octane repaints + Gen Springer, Gen Sandstorm and this guy):

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Madeus Prime wrote:

It is. Look at the toes and outer lower-legs...

Also, when I realized we'd be getting all six Triple Changers released (TR Astrotrain and the eventual Blitzwing and Octane repaints + Gen Springer, Gen Sandstorm and this guy):

Same here! :D Though, I kinda wonder if they'd make a new Sandstorm and Springer. If they do I'd be glad to have a better Sandstorm than the old and harder-to-get one. (Unless if Sandstorm were to be a Walgreens exclusive! :( )
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Skill: 8

Postby Tigerpants1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:59 pm

This should be fantastic. Been looking forward to a Broadside that much it made join the boards after all this time just reading everyones comments.
Tigerpants1
Mini-Con

Postby SureShot18 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:09 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
This looks like an official Hasbro figure, granted it's only a test shot. I really like what I see so far.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8

Postby SeventhSage » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:10 pm

Seems pretty legit to me. I hope they paint the face tho
SeventhSage
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON