This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby grimdragon2001 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:39 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Was really happy to see Legends Brawn, not only will he complete my original 18, but he opens the door for voyager Apeface
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:45 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I seriously hope you can store the Headmaster on Perceptor in a way other than just lying him on the microscope tray. That'd be lazy as hell otherwise.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:52 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Black Hat wrote:I seriously hope you can store the Headmaster on Perceptor in a way other than just lying him on the microscope tray. That'd be lazy as hell otherwise.

its cute
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:56 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I think Broadside just shares parts with Alpha Trion in the same way Blurr and Chromedome share parts. It doesn't look like a retool to me.

And my word Perceptor keeps looking amazing, I love him so much~~~
Much like Hot Rod though I'll need to get him an IDW-accurate head from shapeways/a third party in the future, but that's why these dudes being Headmasters is such an advantage.
Not that I won't be happy without :D
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Emerje » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:12 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Kurona wrote:I think Broadside just shares parts with Alpha Trion in the same way Blurr and Chromedome share parts. It doesn't look like a retool to me.

Listening to the video from the display it sounded like (at 7:05) someone (maybe John Warden) had pointed out to whoever else is talking on there that Broadside was a heavy retool of Alpha Trion. Though to me it seems more like extreme parts sharing since it looks like only some of the joints and some of the leg parts are all that's held over.

I just noticed that inside the door on Sky Shadow's chest is a long c-clamp so that the jet can snap onto the top of the tank.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:56 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Yeah i hope your right...Emerje....about Perceptor retaining his tank alt mode...& thanks ;)^ I just noticed those molded tank treads

Btw......where's Megatron in all this? didn't notice any pics of him on display in this latest stuff(only his box art in the vid was there).

Oh btw noticed the kibble for Broadside's jet mode in the vid, looks cool, dunno why his jet mode wasn't on display though? btw i still dunno how they'll get Tidal Wave outa this :-?

Btw Fangry should really go with Mindwipe(or you could put him with him once you get him)

dunno who that TM was that looked like a cross between Swoop & Scattershot :-?
Last edited by Stuartmaximus on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:25 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Emerje wrote:
Kurona wrote:I think Broadside just shares parts with Alpha Trion in the same way Blurr and Chromedome share parts. It doesn't look like a retool to me.

Listening to the video from the display it sounded like (at 7:05) someone (maybe John Warden) had pointed out to whoever else is talking on there that Broadside was a heavy retool of Alpha Trion. Though to me it seems more like extreme parts sharing since it looks like only some of the joints and some of the leg parts are all that's held over.

What it reminds me of most is Canon Bumblebee

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Cannon Bumblebee Gallery

We called it a retool back in the day even though it really was a new toy which shared the lower half with the older one. This is kinda like that but even less so. I really wonder if any part of Braodside has actually been retooled from Alpha Trion or if its just a mix of mostly new parts with copied parts of Alpha Trion. In any case, I think he looks great in both the modes we have seen. The carrier mode looks like a carrier with no half measures, thats very surprising. I dont like the autobot symbol on his chest though, it will look off in jet mode, covering the cockpit. We'll see.

Stuartmaximus wrote:Yeah i hope your right...Emerge....about Perceptor retaining his tank alt mode...& thanks ;)^ I just noticed those molded tank treads

Btw......where's Megatron in all this? didn't notice any pics of him on display in this latest stuff(only his box art in the vid was there).

Firstly, Megatron could be found in his box, so we got a bit more than his box art:

And in any case, we saw loads of him before so I dont know what they could have added in this event.

Now, i have a question for you guys, people are asking about Perceptor's tank mode and that confuses me because he never officially had one. His third mode wasnt a tank and didnt even make use of the wheel he had on his back.

The tank mode was only refereced in his microchange toy and was removed for his introduction into the transformers line.

So why are we expecting it?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby jgilkinson » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:34 am

Quick question, given the amount of posts on this topic I might have missed it but will Broadside have his jet form? Not seeing it in the pics so just curious
jgilkinson
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Autobot N » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:36 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
jgilkinson wrote:Quick question, given the amount of posts on this topic I might have missed it but will Broadside have his jet form? Not seeing it in the pics so just curious
Yes.
1. All Voyagers are Triple Changers
2. His robot mode appears to have tiny wings and a cockpit that don't have any real use in carrier mode.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:37 am

jgilkinson wrote:Quick question, given the amount of posts on this topic I might have missed it but will Broadside have his jet form? Not seeing it in the pics so just curious

he will, but it wasnt on display
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:03 am

william-james88 wrote:The tank mode was only refereced in his microchange toy and was removed for his introduction into the transformers line.

So why are we expecting it?

BECAUSE OF TITAN MASTER INTERACTION! + isn't he Leader Class? i thought all TR Leader Class figs so far have a base/battlestation modes?(apart from Sixshot)

or

If he isn't Leader Class....then it would give more interaction than just the TM becoming the head & laying down under the microscope.
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:04 am

Perceptor is deluxe class. I have no clue where the idea of him being a leaer comes from, those pics show him as big as the other deluxes.

william-james88
News Staff

NYCC 2016 Transformers Titans Return Official Images: Blackshadow, Perceptor, Repugnus & More

Postby Va'al » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In other official images news from Hasbro's reveals at New York Comic Con 2016, we go into the Transformers Titans Return line (yet sometimes appearing as Titan Wars, for some reason - this may be a mistake) and the new Titan Masters, Legends, Deluxes, Voyagers and Leader class figures: from Repugnus and Shuffler, to Brawn, to Twinferno and Perceptor, to Triggerhappy and Getaway, plus Broadside and Blackshadow. Check them all out in their renders below, and compare to the floor pics here and here!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:13 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Williamjames88, he actually has had an official tank mode.

Edit: Well this figure does have a tank mode then. Cool. Also and we thought Prime's jet mode was bad Broadside's is :SICK: . That's why it wasn't on display. :lol:
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby DR0hNO » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:36 am

Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
cant wait for hot rod,perceptor and brawn. probily wont get the outhers as i dont know them
Till all are done!
DR0hNO
Mini-Con
Watch DR0hNO on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertrion Riot-van
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Skill: 4

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:39 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
8-}
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:40 am

Well...there you go WJ! Perceptor has a gun/canon alt mode, granted it's not a tank

btw loving the look of Broadsides jet mode ;)

& i'm actually not hating on Overlords base mode as much, in those new pics
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby nycPrime » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:50 am

DR0hNO wrote:cant wait for hot rod,perceptor and brawn. probily wont get the outhers as i dont know them

Very interesting you say this. It seems like the general consensus from everyone else on this thread is that they're buying everything in this line. Like you, I didn't know many of the characters, and had to google them. But yea, definitely can't wait for hot rod, perceptor, and brawn.

But I've also been recently watching the Japanese G1 cartoons (finished Headmasters and Masterforce, in the middle of Victory), so I'll also be picking up Sixshot and Overlord. I have no idea who Broadside is, but have to admit he looks pretty cool...so maybe.... Probably passing on everything else.

I'm curious how well this line will sell. While we're the minority on this forum, I'm guessing more people than not outside of this forum don't really know who these characters are, which may make them pass.
nycPrime
Headmaster
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
nycPrime wrote:I have no idea who Broadside is, but have to admit he looks pretty cool...so maybe....
Broadside was the third Autobot Triple Changer from 1986, alongside Springer and Sandstorm. He was barely in season 3 of the G1 cartoon, appearing in only four episodes (and having his character model used for an illusory Decepticon in another episode).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby Big Grim » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:01 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Freakin' want Triggerhappy. And Twinferno's Titan Master has a kitty face with an eyepatch. I find that to be all kinds of awesome!
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:01 am

Broadside is glorious. At last, we get the 6th Triple Changer.

They all look great. Every time I say "That's it. I'm done collecting" they go and pull something like this.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:04 am

Big Grim wrote:And Twinferno's Titan Master has a kitty face with an eyepatch. I find that to be all kinds of awesome!
He's based on White Leo.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Moody magpie » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:04 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I like the way Twinferno's titan master looks the leader of the good Battlebeast from the Headmaster cartoon.
Moody magpie
Mini-Con
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby nycPrime » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:04 am

Sabrblade wrote:
nycPrime wrote:I have no idea who Broadside is, but have to admit he looks pretty cool...so maybe....
Broadside was the third Autobot Triple Changer from 1986, alongside Springer and Sandstorm. He was barely in season 3 of the G1 cartoon, appearing in only four episodes (and having his character model used for an illusory Decepticon in another episode).

Thanks! Is he a more important character in the comics or anywhere else, given he was a "minor" character in the G1 toon? Just trying to wrap my head around why Hasbro is giving us this.
nycPrime
Headmaster
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:08 am

nycPrime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Thanks! Is he a more important character in the comics or anywhere else, given he was a "minor" character in the G1 toon? Just trying to wrap my head around why Hasbro is giving us this.
The biggest reason seems to be that people simply want to complete their Autobot Triple Changer collection.

To be frank, he's not exactly an enticing character since his bio tells us that he's both terrified of heights and gets seasick easily, despite his turning into both an aircraft and a seacraft.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HD-DVD Movie 2007 Two-Disc Special Edition Set starring LaBeouf+Fox"
Transformers HD-DV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON