This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby SureShot18 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Yeah Rewind's arms are certainly too large but everything else on that figure, besides the stickers although mine are holding up pretty well, is really great.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:04 pm

I always felt the G1 toys arms were far to small the Titans Returns tablet Robots seem perfectly fine to me both in size and proportions - I got used to them being similar to the Rumble/Frenzy look in other version but the original has a different more squad body type so he's not wrong at all to me.

I might have minor issue to do with the gappy kibble in the arms and the feet being not usable to pose only to transform him. I also would like the hole in his back to take the gun for storage. But over all the only thing I dislike is the gun being so skinny.

But that may be as he's just a much better toy than Stripes - even with the flaw in the elbow transformation tolerances.

But the size of the arms - no issues there - but then how he looks in the cartoon or comic is only a very small concern to me usually anyway.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:Kirk, Rodney, and Loafer.

Woohoo, I have those guys! Then yeah I hope they get released too.

serial_dirge wrote:I generally buy all of the domestic "Generations"-type releases, and Titans Return is no exception. That said, I really like Broadside, Topspin, and Brawn, and think Kup and Quake are decent figures. The only figure I really don't care for is Sky Shadow, but that's partly due to a general dislike for the Leader Class scale and partly due to the two vehicle alt mode, even if it is G1 and character accurate.

And in this case, its not even G1 or character accurate, so that makes it even worse for you I assume. I still think he looks great though in robot mode and I have a raincheck for getting leaders at $30 so I will get him (wouldnt pay more though).

And its a smart move to get all the domestic stuff, you never know which figure you will regret not buying later. Its usually the one which somehow goes for the most on the secondary market. With Hasbro shortpacking several toys this year, I think its the best time to just buy them all just in case.

Also, I look at Quke and see a ty that could easily have been released by the Club for $40 but instead is available for $15 more or less. I guess with the club not being around, Hasbro is bringing out the more niche characters for everyone to have :)

Kurona wrote:Anyone else feel the arms on Rewind and Rumble are just far too bulky?

I always felt that and its why while I like this toy, it would never be seen as one of the best. Its quite a flaw. I dont like how they are handling most arms for the legends class actually, especially the upcoming bumblebee, that elbow is really odd.

In any case, it reminds me of the G1 toy which had massive forearms:

Transformers G1 1986 Rewind Gallery
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4504
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Titans Return Deluxe Topspin and Quake, Legends Roadburn Reviews

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Seibertronian ReinaHW has sent us the next batch of reviews from Chefatron consisting of upcoming wave 4 Titans Return figures. We previously reported the reviews for the leader class figure Sky Shadow, the voyager class Broadside, the deluxes Perceptor and Kup, and the legends Brawn. Today's reviews cover 2 more of the deluxe figures, Quake and the highly anticipated Topspin, as well as the other new legends figure Roadburn AKA Chase, leaving us with Krok as the only figure left to be reviewed. You can check out the reviews below, and let us know what you think in the comments section!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Ok, so having watched all the videos, some thoughts from me:

Topspin: great transformation, and his jet mode works, considering what it was designed as. Very awesome figure and I want a Twintwist for him, like all you guys.

Kup: not bad. he looks better in the review, but I'm still thinking he will be the weak one from this wave that I get (I think the only one I'm not getting from the wave is Quake)

Roadburn: nice new head, I want throttlebots, so this will do.

Quake: awesome paint and head for those getting him!

Perceptor: also really good looking and another I can't wait for. Love the adjustable microscope!

Broadside: I really hope Chefatron's bad at that review, because that jet mode is atrocious. The carrier and robot modes look pretty awesome though!

Sky Shadow: simple, yet awesome looking. I wonder if he and Overlord can swap, like Sky Shadow's top can have Overlord pants. Either way, I'm getting both. Come on leader Deathsaurus!

Can't wait for the titan masters. I love that little line! Wave 3 they really hit their stride
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby RAR » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Thinking about the current year's line and what they might do potentially for 2018 has me noticing some stylistic cues and play pattern similarities with a number of late 1980's early 90's Transformers.

Here are some examples :
http://www.tfu.info/1990/Decepticon/Gut ... uncher.htm
http://www.tfu.info/1990/Decepticon/Spa ... ceshot.htm
http://www.tfu.info/1989/Decepticon/Rou ... hstuff.htm

The way they have base modes and the interaction with the mini-vehicles just reminded me of the current toys. As well as how Krok has gained the altmode from his partner Gatoraider.
This line or a future one could do very similar things with something like http://www.tfu.info/1989/Decepticon/Sky ... hopper.htm

We have already had Micromaster/Targetmasters in Generations why not Micromaster Headmasters (Titanmasters) too ?

Using Skyhopper as an example you could have a voyager Helicopter with a brand new robot mode which opens up into base mode still (compatible with the current line) and the Micromaster base commander figure that interacts with it but as well as being a jet and mini-robot it could also be a head.

Just a thought anyway... then using the idea you can borrow some ideas from the Micromaster and Actionmaster lines and give us characters like Countdown. Which would make for a very interesting leader concept perhaps.

The other thing is that some characters had more than one companion so you could weave that idea in with the Micromaster combiner concept too.

It might work best for Voyager figures though as Micromasters are a tiny bit bigger than Titanmasters so might be a bit big to make heads for Deluxes.

I would also suggest that they keep the hole in the foot going forward for all future tiny figures though.

The other observation would be how much Tricerashot is like a Actionmaster Companion figure too so more like him might be fun to find another place for too - even if it is in RID-17 instead of a Generations line.

-------

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Broadside: I really hope Chefatron's bad at that review, because that jet mode is atrocious. The carrier and robot modes look pretty awesome though!

Sky Shadow: simple, yet awesome looking. I wonder if he and Overlord can swap, like Sky Shadow's top can have Overlord pants. Either way, I'm getting both.

I think it maybe possible to alter the Transformation for the jet a bit and I plan to pop the tail plains off it and swap them to the proper way around if/when I get him. But the renders do look like that.

I wondered the same thing about any possible future Thunderwing/Diatlas/Overlord version too. I also notice some supremely cool possibly fan mode potential for the base mode to become a pretty mean looking H-Tank with a few minor changes to the parts transformation - the result would look very Animated Shockwave/Armada Megatron like.

I wonder if that is like that as it's the seed of the Diatlas vehicle mode some people think it also has.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:05 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Broadside: I really hope Chefatron's bad at that review, because that jet mode is atrocious. The carrier and robot modes look pretty awesome though!

I have some bad news, I was looking at 3d renders and everything we have seen of broadside and that is indeed his jet mode. It makes no sense, especially since the stabalizers are facing the wrong way. Depending on how the hinges work, I will try to remove and reatach them in a way that makes more sense. What puzzles me to no end are those fake kibble details on the robot shoulders. They dont serve any purpose in the aircraft carrier mode and add ugliness and confusion to the airplane mode. They could have easily been made of actual jet kibble instead, adding to the jet without removing anything to the robot.

Sky Shadow: simple, yet awesome looking. I wonder if he and Overlord can swap, like Sky Shadow's top can have Overlord pants. Either way, I'm getting both. Come on leader Deathsaurus!

Thats very smart, I had not thought of that!

And yes, I too am so damn eager for Deathsaurus. I just love Dragon Formers!

RAR wrote:The other observation would be how much Tricerashot is like a Actionmaster Companion figure too so more like him might be fun to find another place for too - even if it is in RID-17 instead of a Generations line.

That is extreamly astute! I had not thought of that but it fits perfectly. And maybe thats why Hasbro didnt care to repeat the same gimick in both lines. I do chuckle at the idea of action masters having the alt modes of their companion. That would mean Blaster turns into a jetpack :lol:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby bodrock » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Ok so I'm at Walmart (yet again) in hopes mine here doesn't suck about releasing the TFs and having it in their @&?!# system so thought what the hey.

They were loaded up and after wading through the piles and seeing the trees rather than the forest, the toys seemed to part like the sea to reveal two straggler Legends figures from this wave - Kickback & Bumblee (I woulda gotten Roadburn!). I reached for them when I heard a voice...!

Some young lady tried to get me to return some items without a receipt but with my ID. I ran...

...into a short line and exited, having bought Bumblee. :RUBSIGN:

Scale-wise, he's perfect! I just wish he was a VW bug, I guess....but I don't $65-want that.

(That was not a pleasant shopping experience, Walmart.). :HEADHURTS: :BOOM:
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:12 pm

bodrock wrote: (I woulda gotten Roadburn!)

Congrats on the purchase but just to let you know, Roadburn wont be coming out for 2 months or so domestically, he is part of the next wave.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RAR » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:18 pm

william-james88 wrote: I do chuckle at the idea of action masters having the alt modes of their companion. That would mean Blaster turns into a jetpack :lol:

A jetpack alt mode isn't so crazy - how many times did that happen in the 2000's after all (usually to Optimus) ? so why not a Blaster with a Jetpack mode - might be a way to make a deluxe blaster he could have some other mode too like a Satellite phone a space jet form too.

But running with the idea - how about Bumblebee as a Helicopter decorated in the colours of an actual Bumblebee insect.

Again their is some made sense to that as he also had a Targetmaster companion who was a Helicopter too (and so did Hotshot with Jolt).
Also Rescue Bots has had Bumblebee as a Motorcycle, Racing Car and Dinosaur too... so why not make him an actual flying bumblebee.

But perhaps there is a seed of another idea in there for future legends class toys to have a actionmaster backpack style 3rd mode - sort of like how Combiner Wars Legends also do stuff like become chest plates and guns and the like - why not a backpack ?

( I guess Wreck Gar sort of already does that to Sky Reign)
RAR
Gestalt

Postby bodrock » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
william-james88 wrote:
bodrock wrote: (I woulda gotten Roadburn!)

Congrats on the purchase but just to let you know, Roadburn wont be coming out for 2 months or so domestically, he is part of the next wave.

That explains it then! Thanks wj88!

The young lady had offered to buy me something (Kickback) for getting involved, but I've known way too many cons to play along. And I would've gotten him for the kids when I remembered how spoiled they are. :SG-CONS:
Attachments
IMG_4544.JPG
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6

Postby Kurona » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I really like the concept of modernizing and updating Action Masters by having them take on the alt-modes of their partners as well. They could even have a mini-version of the weapons their partners turned into, and it works out especially well if they're something like a Targetmaster or Headmaster so the partner still exists in some capacity as an individual. Like how Gatoraider is now Krok's Titan Master, that's pretty cool if a little obvious.

I'm not sure how well it would work in execution though; there are some whose robot modes have kibble indicating an alt-mode completely different from their partners (Krok, for instance, had jet-mode kibble despite his partner being an alligator). Arguably this isn't much of a problem because it only applies to some of them, and for a lot of them it's very vague and dubious what that kibble represents - and their partners are more memorable than a car part that happens to be on their chest, so easy pass.

The real problem comes when the partner looked like... uh...

... yyyyyeah, not the most flattering of alt-modes, is it?

Still, it's working out for Krok; and the idea of merging different aspects of a character's history into one unit has always been fun for me. A sort of compartmentalisation of their concepts and attributes.

So as long as it works, I'm all for it. Bring on a Gutcruncher that transforms into a huge badass jet that eats seekers for breakfast!
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:And of course, the stock photos are just retouched from Hardhead's and Skullsmasher's:

btw Look closely at the amount of steps between the two releases ;)

I don't believe it's photoshopped. Rather, they simply didn't bother to change the pose. They probably just took the Hardhead toy in CAD, recolored it, and then switched the head. Pose already done. Same with Krok.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I gotta have Percy. I have been wanting a Perceptor for a long time and this one looks really great. I kinda like that he's a little skinny because that reminds me of how he looks in the comics.

Also I am so going to leave him on my desk in mircoscope mode to fake people out.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Kurona » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
WreckerJack wrote:I gotta have Percy. I have been wanting a Perceptor for a long time and this one looks really great. I kinda like that he's a little skinny because that reminds me of how he looks in the comics.

Also I am so going to leave him on my desk in mircoscope mode to fake people out.

He's actually specifically designed after the appearance he's had in IDW since AHM all the way up to MTMTE; note the shape of the gun and the angled elbows for instance.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Skill: 2

Postby RAR » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Since Chefatron pointed out how 80's Starfighter Topspin is - I suppose mentioning the DROID like Transformers toys is only similarly appropriate.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Powermaster Swag » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Motto: ""You don't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to be the most useful.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I just got Astrotrain, Fangry and Sawback at my Walmart! I got Sawback (Lione) and Fangry for $2.97 because they didn't know the price and it wouldn't scan. I even told them that Toys R Us usually have the Titan Masters for $5-6.99! :lol:
Sometimes, if life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't throw rocks! Yeah, I totally stole that one! The motto is my own creation though, I swear!
Powermaster Swag
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Dragon and Gold Porsche 924
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby KVO Prime » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:45 pm

watched em all. Here are my thoughts:

Topspin: I have Mech Ideas Apex and Geminus. Quota filled.
Kup: I like the alt mode that's more reflective of his G1 self, but I'll wait for Takara if they put out something, otherwise, the generations one with the 3rd party head is enough for me.
Roadburn: I think I'll get the 3rd party combining throttlebots, this is a bad retool of a bad bumblebee anyway.
Quake: Love the head, easy pass though
Krok: would love this but I can tell the QC issues will be same as skullcruncher sadly. I'll get the other one that's the jet.
Sky Shadow: Generations one is good for me. Waiting for Overlord.
Perceptor: LOVE IT. waiting to see if takara will do better deco
Broadside: It's as good as we're going to get at this price point folks. Aircraft carrier mode and bot are great, jet is a sacrifice.

KVO Prime
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:30 pm

WreckerJack wrote:Also I am so going to leave him on my desk in mircoscope mode to fake people out.

Awesome idea. Rewind goes with me a lot of places since people actually think he is an MP3 and I have the headphones plugged in.

This guy will make an awesome - and disguisable - desk figure
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:Also I am so going to leave him on my desk in mircoscope mode to fake people out.

Awesome idea. Rewind goes with me a lot of places since people actually think he is an MP3 and I have the headphones plugged in.

This guy will make an awesome - and disguisable - desk figure
YOu know what's funny? Back when he was a Microman toy, that was the whole point! :lol:

Finally found a few TMs at Walmart today. Had an employee scan them to see if they were legit. He did and said he had just entered them this morning. I went to the register, Ptero rang up but, Overboard did not. the cashier just scanned Ptero again and called it a day.
So weird that this problem is so spread out across the country.

Oh! And all this new stuff that's getting revealed. Love it! I'l have one of each please. :D
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Topspin looks absolutely badass, and Krok and Quake make for rather impressive redecos, especially next to Getaway. Cannot wait to add these five to my shelf. Though I think I'm running out of room... :lol:
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Skill: 6

Postby ScottyP » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
I wish Krok was mostly in Gatoraider's colors, but that's just because I have the TFCC Krok. Really fun repaint though, now bring on Megalliagator or whatever!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:03 pm

KVO Prime wrote:
Krok: would love this but I can tell the QC issues will be same as skullcruncher sadly. I'll get the other one that's the jet.

Yeah, you might want to re-think that unless you are willing to wait on one becoming available for a reasonable price. I was thinking along the same lines, but a search on ebay only turned up 1 seller selling the entire TFCC 3.0 set for $600. That was it. Not a single other seller. Nothing on Amazon either.

So, you might want to pick one up just in case you can never get the jet version. The last thing you would want to do is pass him up now, give up on the jet later and then pay secondary market prices for a short packed figure.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Powermaster Swag wrote:I just got Astrotrain, Fangry and Sawback at my Walmart! I got Sawback (Lione) and Fangry for $2.97 because they didn't know the price and it wouldn't scan. I even told them that Toys R Us usually have the Titan Masters for $5-6.99! :lol:

Awesome! I always like to see the good guys win, you were honest and it still paid off. Why did they pick that specific price, do you know?

KVO Prime wrote:Broadside: It's as good as we're going to get at this price point folks. Aircraft carrier mode and bot are great, jet is a sacrifice.

KVO Prime

I like a guy who says it like it is. KVO Prime 2020!

Cobotron wrote:I went to the register, Ptero rang up but, Overboard did not. the cashier just scanned Ptero again and called it a day.

Intersting, I thought you were staying away from straight redecos (maybe you werent). Does that mean you have chosen to get all of TR? Do you have the other 2 TMs?

TF-fan kev777 wrote: The last thing you would want to do is pass him up now, give up on the jet later and then pay secondary market prices for a short packed figure.

Smart thinking! Especially with how popular these toys are and the snafus with distribution (on the retail side), if Krok interests you, just get him now and you can always sell him a year later when more collectors decide they want to get into these toys (check how much CW Prime goes for, he's the voyager with the lowest production run).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:08 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
william-james88 wrote:Intersting, I thought you were staying away from straight redecos (maybe you werent).
Never was. Krok is a sure win. You had me at black and purple Deceptigator.
Does that mean you have chosen to get all of TR?
Pretty much.
Do you have the other 2 TMs?
Not yet. Things are just rolling in here.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 54C (CA) Premiani"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230970 (A/CA) Frenz"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AVENGERS #1 Facsimile Ed Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230608 (W) Lee (A/CA) Kirby"
AVENGERS #1 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317E"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC208 1C"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg (CA) Miller 231227"
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC206 1B Perez"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2023 OCT230691 Miller"
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230684 (W) Mantlo (CA) Miller"
ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr C Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC163 Adams"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL FAMILY #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 0822DC823 (W) Binder (A/CA) Beck"
MARVEL FAMILY #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 54A (CA) Premiani"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC211 (CA) Adams"
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC265 (CA) EE Hibbard"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON