This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Emerje wrote:But those aren't stock photos, they're CG which is about as early in the production process as you can get next to sketches. That's why I'm saying there must have been a conscious decision at some point to flip them.

It had to be intentional, I can't believe both companies made the same mistakes over the course of a year without catching it.

Emerje

You mean like how a couple companies totally didn't screw up the onslaught molds' knee's across several iterations :roll:

Stuff like this can totally happen and not get fixed >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:35 pm

griftimus prime wrote:never going to use six or any of those others as a base.

i think its fun

just got soundwave too to add to my metropolis
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Hero Alpha » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:Don't know, both Go Shooter and Loudmouth, and Bullhorn and Terri-Bull are assembled the same way. Looking at more of my TMs it seems there is no rule about which side of the leg the mold marks can be on. Just another weird nuance with TM assembly I guess. Maybe at some point it was decided the details looked better on the top of the larger head? Just seems strange that both Hasbro and Takara Tomy would get it wrong on the same figures.

Emerje

Compared to stock photos, they're reversed. Figures can be misassembled from the first iteration on, and be kept as standard for later releases.

Well I can confirm that either Hasbro Stylor or Takara Stylor(I know its Chromedome) has backwards upper legs as they are both turned a diff way. I have both Chromedomes and just checked.
Last edited by Hero Alpha on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Hero Alpha » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Double post, sorry #-o so Prowl gets a punch in the face. Springer REALLY wants the new Kup figure.

If you don't like it, talk to the hand;

:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Endurance: 6

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Talk to the hand... :lol: :lol: :lol:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1

Re: Images of Titans Return Sixshot Showing Flying Wolf Mode and Connection to Other Bases

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Image
I noticed before now that there's a space in the middle of this mode's name. I always thought it was "Wingwolf", but that space now shows otherwise. Go figure.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Emerje » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Emerje wrote:But those aren't stock photos, they're CG which is about as early in the production process as you can get next to sketches. That's why I'm saying there must have been a conscious decision at some point to flip them.

It had to be intentional, I can't believe both companies made the same mistakes over the course of a year without catching it.

Emerje

You mean like how a couple companies totally didn't screw up the onslaught molds' knee's across several iterations :roll:

Unless I'm mistaken, only Hasbro had that error and it was on two of the nine total uses of the mold between both companies. Typically only one company or the other makes errors like this, not both. When both do the same thing it becomes more intentional.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Emerje wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Emerje

Unless I'm mistaken, only Hasbro had that error and it was on two of the nine total uses of the mold between both companies. Typically only one company or the other makes errors like this, not both. When both do the same thing it becomes more intentional.

Emerje

Except it's not the company that makes the error: it's the factories, which are shared between TakaraTomy and Hasbro.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Just curious, any suggestions on who to pair the wave 1 & 2 Titan Masters with? I only have the wave 1-3 Deluxes to choose from, FYI. So far I've only gotten Nightbeat with Blurr and Apeface with Mindwipe.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6

Postby Emerje » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Except it's not the company that makes the error: it's the factories, which are shared between TakaraTomy and Hasbro.

But somebody has to make an assembly plan that specifically says which side is the front, otherwise it would be a random problem rather than a consistent one.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby Qwan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Sigma Magnus wrote:Just curious, any suggestions on who to pair the wave 1 & 2 Titan Masters with? I only have the wave 1-3 Deluxes to choose from, FYI. So far I've only gotten Nightbeat with Blurr and Apeface with Mindwipe.

I've found that color- and theme-wise, Brawn goes well with Hardhead in particular. Clobber can go well with either Chromedome or Twinferno; Loudmouth doesn't go that well with Highbrow in vehicle mode but his head looks really good on him and colors mix well; pretty much anyone goes well with Skullsmasher but Crashbash is probably the best; Terri-bull blends fairly well with Scourge's colors (and makes for a pretty good generically-different Sweep, if you've got more than one Scourge!), or similarly makes quite a good partner for Triggerhappy; and Skytread is harder to place but I tend to put him with Weirdwolf, mostly because they're the two left over.

Once/if you have the Wave 3 TMs, I'd recommend putting Ptero with either Hot Rod or Highbrow (switching Loudmouth to Hot Rod in turn); Sawback with ...? (definitely best with A3 but he's not an option); Fangry with, maybe Skullsmasher?; and definitely Overboard with Getaway (they're different factions, yeah, but they just work so well together!).

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Apeface on mindwipe is amazing!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Qwan wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:Just curious, any suggestions on who to pair the wave 1 & 2 Titan Masters with? I only have the wave 1-3 Deluxes to choose from, FYI. So far I've only gotten Nightbeat with Blurr and Apeface with Mindwipe.

I've found that color- and theme-wise, Brawn goes well with Hardhead in particular. Clobber can go well with either Chromedome or Twinferno; Loudmouth doesn't go that well with Highbrow in vehicle mode but his head looks really good on him and colors mix well; pretty much anyone goes well with Skullsmasher but Crashbash is probably the best; Terri-bull blends fairly well with Scourge's colors (and makes for a pretty good generically-different Sweep, if you've got more than one Scourge!), or similarly makes quite a good partner for Triggerhappy; and Skytread is harder to place but I tend to put him with Weirdwolf, mostly because they're the two left over.

Once/if you have the Wave 3 TMs, I'd recommend putting Ptero with either Hot Rod or Highbrow (switching Loudmouth to Hot Rod in turn); Sawback with ...? (definitely best with A3 but he's not an option); Fangry with, maybe Skullsmasher?; and definitely Overboard with Getaway (they're different factions, yeah, but they just work so well together!).

Does that work with the weapon modes, too? (Can't check myself until I get home)
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:43 pm

william-james88 wrote:Apeface on mindwipe is amazing!

I know, right? The combined jet mode is really fun, too!
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt

Postby Qwan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Sigma Magnus wrote:
Qwan wrote:

[blathering]

Does that work with the weapon modes, too? (Can't check myself until I get home)

Weapon modes are a lot harder to really define as to what works and what doesn't, since they tend to skew toward either the "generic weapon that'd work with anyone" side, or the "that's just a T-rex with a cannon for a butt" side - neither of which tend to work better with specific partners over others. (The only outliers I've found to this are Ptero/Hot Rod (thanks to Animated, energy-bow-type weapons tend to be tied to Hot Rod's character now) and Sawback/A3 (sword-and-shield combo, of course) - but both of those pairs feature a figure you don't have yet, so that's not much help.)

In general though, I've found that while the weapons don't match up so well visually due to the larger area making the color differences more obvious, it doesn't bother me too much since I actually like my weapons to not be the same color as the base figure if possible. Plus if you swap the heads as well, then the 'combined' weapon modes feature a splash of the larger figures' colors, so they tend to always look like they belong that way. ;)^

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
How wonderous...any one know when sixshot will be shipped by tfsource?
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
clobber and blurr are the bomb
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby nycPrime » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:54 pm

GalvatronG1 wrote:How wonderous...any one know when sixshot will be shipped by tfsource?

Hopefully soon! I'm waiting on them too. Got a bunch of things from there and SS is holding it up.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Kurona » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm personally liking Clobber on Wolfwire.

But then, there's probably few Clobber doesn't work with...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby RodimusRex » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Qwan wrote:

Sawback seems good with Sentinel Prime. But Repugnus will be even better since SP is basically the same color layout as Repugnus' robot mode.

Ptero works well on Twinferno. Very close color matches. I think it works extra well since Ptero/Swoop's movie counterpart is Strafe who is a two headed dragon. Some part of me is tempted to pick up a second Twinferno for Clobber and more for any more Dinobots that get released. It's a pretty good Dinobot body.

Fangry is great on Mindwipe. Very close to his G1 robot mode. I'm thinking of starting a side collection of Bludgeon's cronies on Klo from Regen One/G2 for my G2 shelf. (Octopunch, Stranglehold, Fangry, Weirdwolf, Skullsmasher, Krok, and Quake, I think, were the main ones?) There hasn't been a Bludgeon that really fit in enough with CHUG for my tastes but the new RiD version may fit the bill despite not being comic accurate at all, with the scan decal removed.
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby X3ROhour » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:05 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Kurona wrote:I'm personally liking Clobber on Wolfwire.

But then, there's probably few Clobber doesn't work with...

heh
i've got Loudmouth
on
Brainstorm

very cool
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby DestronMirage22 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 am

Overboard on Mindwipe looks surprisingly good. (Heck, I bet any head would look good on Mindwipe, his transector is that good looking)
But I bet Crashbash or Cancer would look even better!
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby bodrock » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:15 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I was thinking Fangry with Mindwipe! At the moment, I have Skytread on him tho - not bad. Definitely dig Brawn on Hardhead, Terri-Bull on Scourge, Nightbeat on Blur and Loudmouth on Cerebros!

I also like Lione/Sawback on Hot Rod!
Attachments
IMG_4608.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8

Postby frogbat » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:10 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
frogbat wrote:.. at times it feels like if they can't better the original g1 designs they shouldn't bother...

Do you feel that way about TR fort max as well?

Ah sorry wasn't clear. Although, yes Fortress max original figure base modes are better than the TR version, I appreciated nearly all the updates.. and the TR line has been my favourite so far.

by design i was referring specifically to the way the ramps interconnect between the bases - i have a hard time attaching them properly compared to the G1 micro master ramp designs
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Insurgent » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:47 am

I bet Infinitus wouldn't look good on Mindwipe. Hehe.

I'm getting Sawback this weekend. Looking forward to seeing how he works on Sentinel.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON