This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Autobot N wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ok, I did some rumor revisiting and... chances are Triggerhappy will be redecoed/retooled. However, it won't be as Slugslinger just to complete the Decepticon Targetmaster lineup. Of the Autobot ones, only Crosshairs was rumored (expect a Kup retool for him), no Sureshot or Pointblank, so Targetmasters are no big priority.

Nope, instead we overlooked another viable, rumored candidate:

Transformers G1 1988 Needlenose Gallery

As his fellow group member Quake has shown, straight redecos are not off the table.

Still though, we had Slugslinger AND Misfire both rumored for Titans Return, and they were both in lists that so far have been 100% right. I'm not saying Needlenose isn't possible, but I think Slugslinger is far more possible than you are giving credit for.
I'm pretty sure that Needlenose was on that same list.

He was. Here's the total list, with the uncomfirmed figures in bold:

•Perceptor
•Cliffjumper
Beachcomber
•Huffer

•Seaspray
•Cosmos
•Kup
•Broadside
Hubcap
•Crosshairs
•Fastlane
•Cloudraker

•Doublecross
Grotusque
•Chase
Freeway
•Searchlight

•Bliztwing
•Trypticon
•Octane
•Sixshot
Slugslinger
•Triggerhappy
•Battletrap
•Flywheels
•Pounce
•Wingspan
•Arcee
•Shockwave
•Snapdragon
•Apeface
•Misfire

•Getaway
•Nightbeat
•Hosehead
•Quickswitch
•Needlenose

•Sky Shadow
•Nautica
•Tidalwave
•Deathasaurus
•Abominus

•Sharkticon
•Ranger
•Godbomber
•Tidal Wave

Some figures are missing tho, like Titan Masters Optimus Prime, Trizer and Ramhorn.
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ok, I did some rumor revisiting and... chances are Triggerhappy will be redecoed/retooled. However, it won't be as Slugslinger just to complete the Decepticon Targetmaster lineup. Of the Autobot ones, only Crosshairs was rumored (expect a Kup retool for him), no Sureshot or Pointblank, so Targetmasters are no big priority.

Nope, instead we overlooked another viable, rumored candidate:

Transformers G1 1988 Needlenose Gallery

As his fellow group member Quake has shown, straight redecos are not off the table.

Still though, we had Slugslinger AND Misfire both rumored for Titans Return, and they were both in lists that so far have been 100% right. I'm not saying Needlenose isn't possible, but I think Slugslinger is far more possible than you are giving credit for.
I'm pretty sure that Needlenose was on that same list.

He was. Here's the total list, with the uncomfirmed figures in bold:

•Perceptor
•Cliffjumper
•Beachcomber
Huffer
•Seaspray
•Cosmos
•Kup
•Broadside
Hubcap
•Crosshairs
•Fastlane
•Cloudraker

•Doublecross
Grotusque
•Chase
Freeway
•Searchlight

•Bliztwing
•Trypticon
•Octane
•Sixshot
Slugslinger
•Triggerhappy
•Battletrap
•Flywheels
•Pounce
•Wingspan
•Arcee
•Shockwave
•Snapdragon
•Apeface
•Misfire

•Getaway
•Nightbeat
•Hosehead
•Quickswitch
•Needlenose

•Sky Shadow
•Nautica
•Tidalwave
•Deathasaurus
•Abominus

•Sharkticon
•Ranger
•Godbomber
•Tidal Wave

Exactly. Needlenose is not any more possible than Slugslinger and Misfire. I'm just saying that Misfire especially, but also Slugslinger seem to be more reasonable characters to hope for out of the Triggerhappy mold.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Wait, so Cliffjumper, Beachcomber, and Seaspray are "confirmed"? Awesome if true, but I don't recall reading that anywhere until now.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wolfman Jake wrote:Wait, so Cliffjumper, Beachcomber, and Seaspray are "confirmed"? Awesome if true, but I don't recall reading that anywhere until now.

Woops, forgot to bold them. Seaspray can be considered confirmed because he has a product code assigned to him, C2399 in the Legends Class.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
Wasn't Predaking also on one of those lists? I see Tidal Wave come up twice with different spellings.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Twitchythe3rd wrote:Wasn't Predaking also on one of those lists? I see Tidal Wave come up twice with different spellings.

That's somewhat complicated; but the simplified version is essentially that it's a mistranslation and one of the Tidal Waves is supposed to be Shockwave.

And yeah, Predaking was on another list along with Abominus and Deathsaurus. That list is the one that's not quite as trustworthy.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Wolfman Jake wrote:Wait, so Cliffjumper, Beachcomber, and Seaspray are "confirmed"? Awesome if true, but I don't recall reading that anywhere until now.

Only Seaspray is confirmed out of those.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
william-james88 wrote:

Aye the closest that we're gonna get to Cliff is that bloody Roadburn! in fact we're not even getting a Hubcap
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I think it might be safe to say that the nightbeat and flywheels on that list are the reissued Titan masters coming out in wave 4.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:33 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:I think it might be safe to say that the nightbeat and flywheels on that list are the reissued Titan masters coming out in wave 4.

I had not thought of that, pretty smart! And yeah, thats what I will be thinking.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Autobot N » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I think it might be safe to say that the nightbeat and flywheels on that list are the reissued Titan masters coming out in wave 4.

I had not thought of that, pretty smart! And yeah, thats what I will be thinking.
Flywheels maybe, but I don't know about Nightbeat. If I remember correctly, Chainclaw mentioned something about a Deluxe Nightbeat.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
william-james88 wrote:

I was going off JelZe's original list, which has since been amended, but not completely so, apparently. (Cliffjumper is still not in bold type, indicated "unconfirmed" status).

Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Flywheels maybe, but I don't know about Nightbeat. If I remember correctly, Chainclaw mentioned something about a Deluxe Nightbeat.

Ugh, I hope it's not more of the Titan Master Nighbeat. We have enough of him already! How about some more Clobbers which NEVER showed up in Minnesota at all?
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
If anyone here has been wishing that Galvatron could look better than his weak-looking face mask makes him look, behold Reprolabels's solution:

Not my pic, btw.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Emerje » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nope, helmet still looks too big and too bland (cartoon accuracy be damned) to me. [-(

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Emerje wrote:Nope, helmet still looks too big and too bland (cartoon accuracy be damned) to me. [-(

Emerje

Yeah I still like the look of Fakebusker's helmets better. And the Shapeways purple plastic apparently look pretty darn close to Galvy's purple plastic and paints.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 6

New Sightings of Titans Return Wave 3 Legends Class Gnaw, Bumblebee and Kickback

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Twincast / Podcast member Megatronus recently found some difficult to find new Titans Return figures, which has slowly been making its way into stores! On his hunt through San Diego, he discovered Wave 3 Legends Class figures Gnaw, Kickback, and Bumblebee. While we have heard of them appearing in stores last month and through many online retailers, this is another indication that Wave 3 is starting to reappear nationwide.

Site owner Seibertron has also reported that Entertainment Earth sent confirmation that currently scarce leader class Sixshot has come in stock and will be shipping soon, which was also reported earlier this week.

So what this means for all of you is that you will soon be able to find Titans Return wave 3 in stores again! So grab your wallet (and maybe your sweetheart for a Valentine's day shopping trip) and head on out on the hunt! Let us know what you find in the energon forums below!

Megatronus wrote:Image

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby MrBlack » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SillySpringer wrote:
Emerje wrote:Nope, helmet still looks too big and too bland (cartoon accuracy be damned) to me. [-(

Emerje

Yeah I still like the look of Fakebusker's helmets better. And the Shapeways purple plastic apparently look pretty darn close to Galvy's purple plastic and paints.

Having just received the Shapeways helmet, the color isn't close at all. Much lighter.

MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Nice! I was lucky enough to find these last week-actually picked up 3 Gnaws to troop build. Gnaw is hilarious in either mode. Left 'Bee on the shelf, though. Wish he'd been Hubcap. May have sold better to collectors-no Bee fatigue. Plus, he hasn't gotten any love since G2.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby RAR » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Looks very like a colour of paint Tamiya and citadel makes though.

But since I don't have Galvatron I don't have the opportunity to check - plenty of paint but no toy :_]
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:37 pm

MrBlack wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Emerje

Having just received the Shapeways helmet, the color isn't close at all. Much lighter.
That looks kinds puffy too.

Most Galvatron helmets I've seen have all either looked too big/too outlandish or were the wrong color. Reprolabels's helmet is the smallest, sleekest, and simplest-looking one I've seen so far, and evokes Galvatron's most iconic classic helmet design the most of them all.

It reminds me the most of Galvatron's Marvel helmet.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I think the IDW one looks pretty good.

I mean, okay, spend two seconds looking through my posts and you'll know how much I love IDW so there might be some bias there; but I still honestly think it looks good.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Bounti76 wrote:Nice! I was lucky enough to find these last week-actually picked up 3 Gnaws to troop build. Gnaw is hilarious in either mode. Left 'Bee on the shelf, though. Wish he'd been Hubcap. May have sold better to collectors-no Bee fatigue. Plus, he hasn't gotten any love since G2.

That's a shame, because it's probably the best Bumblebee figure Classics/Generations has had, bar the original 2006 mold. He hits all the check boxes for me: good update while still recognizably his G1 self, great head sculpt, and perfect size for scale purposes with the rest of my collection.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Kurona wrote:I think the IDW one looks pretty good.

I mean, okay, spend two seconds looking through my posts and you'll know how much I love IDW so there might be some bias there; but I still honestly think it looks good.
I like IDW too, but I look at that helmet and can't help but feel that something about it looks... off, compared to the helmet seen in the comics. The horns look kinda dinky and stumpy and not as impressive as those seen on the helmet in the comics themselves.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm

MrBlack wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Emerje

Thats too bad man!

I know I will sound like a downer but I dont think an add on helmet can save this galvatron. The only thing that works is if the helmet is part of the headsculpt. The best trick so far is to use a silver sharpie on the face and then detach the pop out helmet and glue it to the face. It gives the best result (although these people didnt think to use a silver sharpie first).

Also, still ticked off that they didnt end up painting the head like they showed us initially.

Never forget!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I'm in Georgia, and I saw Gnaw at Wal Mart like two weeks ago.

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr T LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220638 3T (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr M 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics JUN230672 2M (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr ZB 1:10 FOC B&W Dynamite Comics 2023 DEC228478 3ZB (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr X 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228474 3X (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr X ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230251 5I (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr E 1:25 Boom Studios Comics OCT230078 115E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr G Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220275 1G (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220589 2G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240054 118B"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230409 111A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr K 1:100 glossy Boom Studios Comics FEB230330 5K (CA)Scalera"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr K 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 NOV220593 2K (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230323 5D (CA) Tao"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr G 1:5 Boom Studios Comics JUN230425 (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON