This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:So, just to set the record straight, there were leaks and due to what happened after, I am sure they are true. Next year's titan is predaking and he will be 5 big bots like Devastator.

But yeah, Predaking's coming :D

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby WreckerJack » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I really like the gold color on Ramhorn, here is to hoping that it's well made so it won't flake off or get GPS.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
WreckerJack wrote:I really like the gold color on Ramhorn, here is to hoping that it's well made so it won't flake off or get GPS.

It's paint I think, it's the same shade of gold as the eyes. As for head comparisons, look up Legends Clouder, who's a redeco of Ramhorn.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:I really like the gold color on Ramhorn, here is to hoping that it's well made so it won't flake off or get GPS.

It's paint I think, it's the same shade of gold as the eyes. As for head comparisons, look up Legends Clouder, who's a redeco of Ramhorn.

Yes, it is paint.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 6

Postby Hydrargyrus » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
william-james88 wrote:So, just to set the record straight, there were leaks and due to what happened after, I am sure they are true. Next year's titan is predaking and he will be 5 big bots like Devastator.

Sorry, just here from the news post.

What happened afterwards?
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:40 pm

MagicDeath wrote:

All websites with the leaks were requested by Hasbro to take down all of the images. I don't blame them, as it shows most if not all product for 2018 for both Power of the Primes and an unknown movie line.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:

All websites with the leaks were requested by Hasbro to take down all of the images. I don't blame them, as it shows most if not all product for 2018 for both Power of the Primes and an unknown movie line.
Though, in the case of this site, several pages upon pages of posts discussing the leaked products were deleted in addition to the news posts.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:

Though, in the case of this site, several pages upon pages of posts discussing the leaked products were deleted in addition to the news posts.

Good thing I logged the names and product codes...

Anyway, Titan Return Ramhorn! If I spot him I'll be so mad, that would mean Shuffler has been passed over in my area. Either that, or I just wasn't quick enough as I spotted his wavemate Repugnus at my local TRU... I'll still get Ramhorn tho.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:

I can confirm that this happened on other sites as well. I dont think its because the conversation itself as an issue, more that it was a simple and efficient way to make sure none of the pics were left due to all the reposting. It would have taken a long time to comb through everything on multiple threads.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hydrargyrus » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:23 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:

I can confirm that this happened on other sites as well. I dont think its because the conversation itself as an issue, more that it was a simple and efficient way to make sure none of the pics were left due to all the reposting. It would have taken a long time to comb through everything on multiple threads.

Sounds efficient. Thanks for clarifying!

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

Hydrargyrus
Vehicon

Postby Albatross250 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:23 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
For those who have Overlord it can still use the Tank-Jet Docking sequence by Sky Shadow.
Images are from Planet Iacon
TR Overlord is also available in Japan now, i wonder how :TAKARATOMY: remodify this thing? :-?
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Kotori_Sonoda » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 am

Motto: "Missiles can't hit it, but little girls can?"
Tried Nightbeat on Twin Twist's body.
not too bad I guess.
Attachments
DSC07777.JPG
Collects Bayformers Toys and whatever else I think that looks cool regardless of line
Too poor for 3P or MP lines :D
Kotori_Sonoda
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Postby Omegatron. » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:37 am

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Albatross250 wrote:For those who have Overlord it can still use the Tank-Jet Docking sequence by Sky Shadow.

Keep in mind though that they don't connect the same way as Sky Shadow, the jet's chest-flaps just very loosely hold onto the tank. He can still do the combined super-jet mode of his original toy though, as seen in this picture from the Transformers Subreddit.

Omegatron.
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Postby Rated X » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:09 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:Guys, while i appreciate the whole memory wipe role playing we are doing, we dont have to act like nothing happened or nothing was leaked. We are still allowed to talk about it, especially if it helps fellow users plan their future purchases of these wonderful toys. I wouldnt want to give misinformation either.

So, just to set the record straight, there were leaks and due to what happened after, I am sure they are true. Next year's titan is predaking and he will be 5 big bots like Devastator.

And while some fans could probably still find those images online, all that I ask is that we dont repost them here.

Can you guys post the actual e-mail request by hasbro on here?

Im sure everyone would love to see the actual verbiage used by hasbro. Just removing something without an official explanation in writing why its being removed is poor journalism. Its like "we were told something but we cant tell you what we were told". And im not trying to beat you guys up because TFW2005 did the exact same thing.

Hasbro f**ked up and its not the the fan sites job to play damage control. The response from hasbro should have been just as big a story as the leaks themselves.

Exactly what did hasbro refer to the images as? Did they use the term "leaks" or maybe "unauthorized images" or any other verbiage that signals they take ownership of the images? Lets see that e-mail.... :-?
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Va'al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Rated X wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Guys, while i appreciate the whole memory wipe role playing we are doing, we dont have to act like nothing happened or nothing was leaked. We are still allowed to talk about it, especially if it helps fellow users plan their future purchases of these wonderful toys. I wouldnt want to give misinformation either.

So, just to set the record straight, there were leaks and due to what happened after, I am sure they are true. Next year's titan is predaking and he will be 5 big bots like Devastator.

And while some fans could probably still find those images online, all that I ask is that we dont repost them here.

Im sure everyone would love to see the actual verbiage used by hasbro. Just removing something without an official explanation in writing why its being removed is poor journalism. Its like "we were told something but we cant tell you what we were told". And im not trying to beat you guys up because TFW2005 did the exact same thing.

Hasbro f**ked up and its not the the fan sites job to play damage control. The response from hasbro should have been just as big a story as the leaks themselves.

Exactly what did hasbro refer to the images as? Did they use the term "leaks" or maybe "unauthorized images" or any other verbiage that signals they take ownership of the images? Lets see that e-mail.... :-?

True fans should have unquestionable faith.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Rated X » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:05 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Va'al wrote:
Rated X wrote:

I have plenty of faith in Hasbro. But my faith in fan sites decision making ability has really taken a beating. ;)
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby mordhelm » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:15 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Posting massive news stories about a company politely asking for internal documents/images to be redacted... That's a quick way for the company to stop playing nice with that news site. This happens a lot.

If you read any auto journalism sites, you would see that even more. Website XYZ posts a big story about leaked footage of new car by company ABC. Company ABC asks them to take things down. Website XYZ refuses or makes a huge fuss in another article about. Company ABC blacklists Website XYZ from first drive and press events.

For what it is worth, the above did happen. It happened a LOT to Jalopnik among other sites. Most car companies refused to show them anything because of it.

As the old adage goes: Don't crap where you eat.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Va'al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:22 am

Rated X wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Rated X wrote:

I have plenty of faith in Hasbro. But my faith in fan sites decision making ability has really taken a beating. ;)

Sorry to hear that, big boy. Want me to kiss it better? :x
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Hydrargyrus » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:27 am

mordhelm wrote:Don't crap where you eat.

Excellent!

Hasbro asked us a favor, we oblidged. Nothing wrong with that.
That's my two cents; don't expect me to come back and argue.

—Wheeljack, RiD #3

Hydrargyrus
Vehicon

Postby Va'al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:29 am

MagicDeath wrote:

Excellent!

Added note, in between me not taking certain users seriously: that's exactly what was asked for - a favour. And everything was handled by the site owner, staff only posted the news when it first broke. All removal and communication and moving things around was Seibertron, dealing with his business as he saw fit.

Thanks for understanding! :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby RAR » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:40 pm

My reply was a bit long and ranty so I moved it to minds :
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/740683557449506816
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby mordhelm » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:42 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
The Arcee sett is $25. Very reasonable for an exclusive with an extra headmaster that is diecast
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Flashwave » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Va'al wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:

Excellent!

Added note, in between me not taking certain users seriously: that's exactly what was asked for - a favour. And everything was handled by the site owner, staff only posted the news when it first broke. All removal and communication and moving things around was Seibertron, dealing with his business as he saw fit.

Thanks for understanding! :D

Honestly: this is the first I knew of a Takedown request. I was just being judicious with my grains of salt. We have heard the Predaking claim for a while now
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby RAR » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:51 pm

mordhelm wrote:The Arcee sett is $25. Very reasonable for an exclusive with an extra headmaster that is diecast

OK

No idea where I got the impression it was $50.00 from then.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby DestronMirage22 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:19 am

So, did we ever find out what was going on with those Chromedome's with the Takara heads? Was it just an extremely awesome factory error?
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON