This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Transformers: Earth Wars - New Updates, Additional Reinforcements

Postby no-one » Wed May 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Howdy fellow Seibertronians, if you're currently playing the Hasbro-Backflip-SpaceApe developed Transformers: Earth Wars mobile game then your in for a treat. New playable Transformers characters and more ways to get your hands on them have been added. We have previously shared a spotlight video of one of the new characters, Windblade.

Prove yourself a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. Collect new 2 Star Crystal Shards and call in additional reinforcements from Cybertron, including 12 new Transformers characters.

New Characters

Let’s take a look at all 12 new bots coming to the game, including early favourites Slug and Tantrum!

Alpha Bravo (Gunner)
Rocket Barrage - Shoots 4 rockets from long range delivering damage over the area around the target.

Slug (Warrior)
Fire Rush - Rush into combat setting buildings on fire along the way.

Jumpstream (Warrior)
Defensive Rush - Put a protective shield that blocks 80% damage for several seconds, then charge the target. Attracts defenses!

Dustup (Gunner)
Cluster Strike - Fire off 16 grenades to deal medium damage over massive area.

Stormclash (Air)
Air Strike - Fire 4 powerful rockets at a target building.

Windblade (Special)
Quick Strike - Fire 6 rockets at the target. Then land nearby and engage!

Long Haul (Gunner)
Rocket Barrage - Shoots 4 rockets from long range delivering damage over the area around the target.

Headstrong (Warrior)

Tantrum (Warrior)
Reflective Shield - Put on a protective shield that reflects 50% damage back to the attackers for several seconds, then charge the target. Attracts defenses!

Vortex (Gunner)

Rampage (Warrior)
Fire Rush - Rush into combat setting buildings on fire along the way.

Divebomb (Special)
Quick Strike - Fire 6 rockets at the target. Then land nearby and engage!

Crystal Shards

We’ve been listening to your feedback and in our next update we’ll be adding 2 Star Crystal Shards which you’ll receive whenever you get a duplicate one star bot, alongside 1,000 Energon and 200 Spark.

When combined these can be used to purchase special character crystals which guarantee a two star Autobot or Decepticon!
If you're interested in getting a head start with a few extra bots when the game goes live, then click here to pre-register.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Thread

Postby DeceptiCobra » Wed May 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Wait, it's out already?
DeceptiCobra
Micromaster

Postby no-one » Wed May 11, 2016 11:08 pm

DeceptiCobra wrote:Wait, it's out already?
Not in the States. It's in limited beta release in some territories.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Dutchbot » Thu May 12, 2016 3:41 am

I have been playing the game for a couple of weeks now in The Netherlands. It's quite good. Just wish there would be more missions.

Everyone who's gonna play the game and will be looking for an alliance: Primus Knights are looking for members.
Dutchbot
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby King Kuuga » Sat May 14, 2016 12:00 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I installed the new version. Interestingly, both of my Scavengers (I had a 1 and a 2 star) got bumped up a level, so now I have a 2 and a 3 star Scavenger. They tweaked the ship, and the recharge times. Overhauled the strike level of bases, which I like. If my supposedly 1600 power team could take a base that recommended 2400 power, something was up. Not sure yet what all else has changed. Hopefully I can get some of those new bots.

Oh, with the addition of Tantrum, Headstrong, Rampage, and Divebomb, they now have all 5 Predacons in the game. Wonder if we'll see the option to combine into Predaking, and other combiners, soon.

EDIT: Managed to pull Tantrum from the space bridge...... don't tell Hasbro but I'm pretty sure they modeled him after MMC's Bovis.
I compared it to his toy and various fictional depictions and it doesn't resemble them nearly as much as Bovis. SpaceApe, I see what you're playing at.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Character Bios - Transformers: Earth Wars - Alpha Bravo

Postby no-one » Mon May 16, 2016 8:30 am

Howdy fellow Seibertronians, we have some exclusive character art created for Seibertron.com by the Transformers: Earth Wars art team to share with you. They've included a character bio along with the artwork. The inaugural character is none other than everyone's favorite news admin's spirit animal, Alpha Bravo!

Alpha Bravo

Forget speed - that's for others. Alpha Bravo is all about precision and manoeuvrability - his helicopter alt. mode tailor made for getting into tight spots no other flyer can reach.Nevertheless, Alpha Bravo has the tiniest bit of an inferiority complex when in the company of his fellow Aerialbots, and sometimes takes unnecessary risks to prove he's every bit as good as them.

Alpha Bravo is all about precision and manoeuvrability - tailor made for getting into tight spots.

I was lucky enough to recruit Alpha Bravo to my team and snapped a pic of his in-game profile page. He shares the same ability as the other gunners but stands unique as a flier.

If you're interested in getting a head start with a few extra bots when the game goes live, then click here to pre-register.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Mon May 16, 2016 8:39 am

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I have a new wallpaper for my phone ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Deadput » Mon May 16, 2016 9:42 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
All hail the Alpha Bravo Alpha Bravo the most Alpha of Bravos Seibertron's residential Alpha Bravo Alpha Bravo everyone.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby King Kuuga » Mon May 16, 2016 12:03 pm

So nobody's going to talk about how Tantrum is clearly MMC's Fortis? Okay then.

I also recruited Rampage, who seems to follow the Grimlock model of his alt mode being his default. Interesting.

Good to see AB getting representation, wonder if he has a 'con counterpart. Offroad, are you on the horizon?
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby no-one » Mon May 16, 2016 12:33 pm

That Bot wrote:So nobody's going to talk about how Tantrum is clearly MMC's Fortis? Okay then.

I also recruited Rampage, who seems to follow the Grimlock model of his alt mode being his default. Interesting.

Good to see AB getting representation, wonder if he has a 'con counterpart. Offroad, are you on the horizon?
It seems alt mode is the default for all the beastformers.

Keep an eye out, you may see some more new bots here or there.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Madeus Prime » Mon May 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
It's glorious! *Insert Alpha Bravo Emoji* (Get on this people!)
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Broadside27 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I really like the extra color, especially on the hips. I love these renders.
Broadside27
Fuzor
Buy from Broadside27 on eBay
Alt Mode: RocketCar + Jet
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 4

Postby King Kuuga » Tue May 17, 2016 2:31 am

carytheone wrote:
That Bot wrote:So nobody's going to talk about how Tantrum is clearly MMC's Fortis? Okay then.

I've now recruited three of the five Predacons (Headstrong is my third) and only Rampage defaults to beast mode, so I'm going to call that a "no".

Looking at all the available bots now, there are 27 Decepticons to choose from: Megatron, Bludgeon, Soundwave, Skrapnel, Kickback, (where is Bombshell?) Soundwave, Shockwave, the Seeker quartet (counting Slipstream), Breakdown, and all the Constructicons, Predacons, and Combaticons. i hope these complete combiner teams mean combiners are in the next update, or at least we get some impetus to use team members together.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby no-one » Tue May 17, 2016 5:32 am

That Bot wrote:
carytheone wrote:

I've now recruited three of the five Predacons (Headstrong is my third) and only Rampage defaults to beast mode, so I'm going to call that a "no".

Looking at all the available bots now, there are 27 Decepticons to choose from: Megatron, Bludgeon, Soundwave, Skrapnel, Kickback, (where is Bombshell?) Soundwave, Shockwave, the Seeker quartet (counting Slipstream), Breakdown, and all the Constructicons, Predacons, and Combaticons. i hope these complete combiner teams mean combiners are in the next update, or at least we get some impetus to use team members together.
I'm hoping for combiners as well. Completing the latest campaign suggested just that when the Enigma of Combination was found.

*rampant speculation warning*

Here's what I would like to see happen with combiners. If you deploy an entire team, you can spend all your ability to combine but you loose control of the combiner until the battle is over.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Burn » Tue May 17, 2016 6:07 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
pfffffft. Aside from abilities, you have no control anyway, so no big difference. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Seibertron Strategizes - Transformers: Earth Wars - Character Walkthrough and Pro-Tip

Postby no-one » Tue May 17, 2016 9:21 am

Howdy fellow Seibertronian gamers. Today Seibertron is proud to bring you a couple new Transformers: Earth Wars videos straight from the developers themselves. First up is a Grimlock demo and walkthrough on how to best use the raw power of the raging Dinobot.

Next up is a pro-tip video on how to advantage of the gunner class's rocket barrage ability on cluster defenses.

Do you have any strategies you'd like to share with your fellow Seibertronians? If so hit the jump and drop them in the discussion below.

no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby MemphisR56 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:44 am

Motto: "An inconvenience is just an adventure wrongly viewed!"
Weapon: Crossbow
So when exactly *is* the release date? >:oP
PSN: MemphisR56
Twitter: @Ratchphis

MemphisR56
Pretender
News Credits: 6
Watch MemphisR56 on YouTube
Buy from MemphisR56 on eBay
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby no-one » Tue May 17, 2016 9:52 am

MemphisR56 wrote:So when exactly *is* the release date? >:oP
Hasn't been announced yet, but the media push has been getting more intense lately.

My un-educated and un-official guess would be "soon-ish" :lol:
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kyleor » Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns

You can get the APK for the Android Beta version and play now :D
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby noctorro » Wed May 18, 2016 1:26 am

I totally feel this one.

Why don't they mention that in the newspost?
Why tease the hell out of it for months?

I already forgotten about the previous mobile Transformers game that was teased the hell out of.
Did that actually get released? Is anyone playing it?
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby King Kuuga » Wed May 18, 2016 2:00 am

noctorro wrote:

I totally feel this one.

Why don't they mention that in the newspost?
Why tease the hell out of it for months?

I already forgotten about the previous mobile Transformers game that was teased the hell out of.
Did that actually get released? Is anyone playing it?

Well 2015 gave us Transformers Battle Tactics, which was released in February or March and officially shut down earlier this month. Is that what you're thinking of? The only other game I can think of is Transformers Universe, which was a LOL-esque browser game that was cancelled in beta.

Earth Wars's dev team seems pretty committed to the "Spring" release date, which gives them roughly one more month to release as the official first day of Summer is June 20.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Character Bios - Transformers: Earth Wars - Slug

Postby no-one » Wed May 18, 2016 2:23 pm

It's time for another round of exclusive character art created for Seibertron.com by the Transformers: Earth War art team. This time we've got the fiery tempered Dinobot Slag Slug.

Slug

Considering he's one of the good 'bots, Slug is as nasty and mean-spirited as they come, and resents everyone from Optimus Prime down.The actual process it takes to build up a fiery (3,000 degrees centigrade plus) blast and reduce an enemy to molten slag is hardly energy-efficient, but he doesn't care. It's firepower well spent in his book. As he often says, "I have no need for friends, even less for enemies."

Slug is as nasty and mean-spirited as they come, and resents everyone from Optimus Prime down.

no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby cloudballoon » Wed May 18, 2016 4:16 pm

I hope these designs lead to toys. FOC's Grimlock is so lonely....
cloudballoon
Vehicon

Postby King Kuuga » Thu May 19, 2016 11:30 am

He clearly doesn't look like any recent Slug toy (since the only one is from AOE anyway), is this Slug also modeled after a 3P toy like the Predacons are?
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 19, 2016 9:40 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That Bot wrote:He clearly doesn't look like any recent Slug toy (since the only one is from AOE anyway), is this Slug also modeled after a 3P toy like the Predacons are?
Maybe it's just modeled after the G1 toy/G1 character model with some updates to its design.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr B Death Image Comics 2023 1123IM809 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight CLIFFJUMPER RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 (CA) Coller 231208C"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Q"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222B"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 2 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Landmine Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 RI variant IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22RI APR200731 (CA)Chan"
TRANSFORMERS #22 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 G1 Autobots Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT200416 26B (CA) Monfort (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM893 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON