This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece MP-08 Bumblebee: Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Possible Hasbro Masterpiece Bumblebee Release

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:18 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Bronzewolf wrote:
We here at the Wheeljack committee would like a word with you.

I am also part of the Wheeljack committe.

Serious question though folks, why are we outraged now by the price and not a year ago when BBTS showed their listing for upwards of 70$ ? It seems like all the time I have to convince people that cheaper alternatives to these high prices are available when you import the figure yourself, with many fans unaware of Japanese sites you can import directly from.

But suddenly, it's like everyone is an expert for this figure. It's like no one ever spent 65$ or more on MP Bee and everyone knows about import sites suddenly. Did no one buy their MP Bee from TF Source or BBTS?

Also, I would like to point out that for some reason, licenses from international car manufacturers seems tougher for Hasbro to aquire than Takara. That's been the case for over a decade (and why we never got another volkswagon bee toy since the first one in the states). If people are wondering why he costs as much as starscream, its pretty easy: Starscream doesnt require a vehicle license. This bumblebee does. Not saying this is all there is to it, but its definitely part of it.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:

Serious question though folks, why are we outraged now by the price and not a year ago when BBTS showed their listing for upwards of 70$ ? It seems like all the time I have to convince people that cheaper alternatives to these high prices are available when you import the figure yourself, with many fans unaware of Japanese sites you can import directly from.

But suddenly, it's like everyone is an expert for this figure. It's like no one ever spent 65$ or more on MP Bee and everyone knows about import sites suddenly. Did no one buy their MP Bee from TF Source or BBTS?

Also, I would like to point out that for some reason, licenses from international car manufacturers seems tougher for Hasbro to aquire than Takara. That's been the case for over a decade (and why we never got another volkswagon bee toy since the first one in the states). If people are wondering why he costs as much as starscream, its pretty easy: Starscream doesnt require a vehicle license. This bumblebee does. Not saying this is all there is to it, but its definitely part of it.

I dunno, I think they see as more of size:price versus parts/complexity:price, but I also think $65 is a bit much for a glorified deluxe.

But to your question, I think we've been drawing enough attention to the likes of amiami and such that people are taking them seriously, especially for as low a price as they offer stuff for :-?
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:

I dunno, I think they see as more of size:price versus parts/complexity:price, but I also think $65 is a bit much for a glorified deluxe.

But to your question, I think we've been drawing enough attention to the likes of amiami and such that people are taking them seriously, especially for as low a price as they offer stuff for :-?

Hahaha hahaha glorified deluxe. Too (almost painfully) accurate. And I don't
think of MP Bee as all that complex (if that's what you're getting at)...
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Bronzewolf wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:

Hahaha hahaha glorified deluxe. Too (almost painfully) accurate. And I don't
think of MP Bee as all that complex (if that's what you're getting at)...

I mean complexity to manufacture, lots of small parts mean higher expenses, even if its just for an expensive deluxe
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Optimum Supreme » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
william-james88 wrote:since it was still left open whether or not that was Spike or Daniel.

I choose to believe it's Buster.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Skill: 4

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Optimum Supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:since it was still left open whether or not that was Spike or Daniel.

I choose to believe it's Buster.
Now I want Hasbro's Exo-suited Witwicky to have Buster's blond hair just the mess with the fandom. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Emerje » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:If people are wondering why he costs as much as starscream, its pretty easy: Starscream doesnt require a vehicle license. This bumblebee does. Not saying this is all there is to it, but its definitely part of it.

I don't think vehicle licenses impact prices nearly as much as one would expect. Alternators were, what, US$20 while unlicensed Deluxe figures were US$10? Licensed movie figures cost roughly the same as non-movie figures, and in some situations less. That sort of logic would also say that the Japanese are overpaying for the larger, non-licensed MPs like Starscream, but realistically the Japanese prices are simply better balanced based on scale rather than pesky licenses. Then there's non-Transformers like Hot Wheels, Matchbox, or even those dirt cheap licensed cars you find at places like Family Dollar or Big Lots. I'm sure the toy companies are paying something to use the likenesses, but it doesn't seem like it's enough to really impact the price of the products, especially if it's for something old from Nissan or Volkswagen that otherwise wouldn't be worth much to those companies.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:50 pm

I hope the price will be cheaper than importing the Takara version and it won't cost as much as Prowl did. When Prowl came out, the Hasbro version didn't cost any less than Takara's.
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:17 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:If people are wondering why he costs as much as starscream, its pretty easy: Starscream doesnt require a vehicle license. This bumblebee does. Not saying this is all there is to it, but its definitely part of it.

I don't think vehicle licenses impact prices nearly as much as one would expect. Alternators were, what, US$20 while unlicensed Deluxe figures were US$10? Licensed movie figures cost roughly the same as non-movie figures, and in some situations less. That sort of logic would also say that the Japanese are overpaying for the larger, non-licensed MPs like Starscream, but realistically the Japanese prices are simply better balanced based on scale rather than pesky licenses. Then there's non-Transformers like Hot Wheels, Matchbox, or even those dirt cheap licensed cars you find at places like Family Dollar or Big Lots. I'm sure the toy companies are paying something to use the likenesses, but it doesn't seem like it's enough to really impact the price of the products, especially if it's for something old from Nissan or Volkswagen that otherwise wouldn't be worth much to those companies.

Emerje

Alternators were $30, and this is also why I question this release. Volkswagen wouldn't give out the license for Bumblebee during that era. Then again, Tamara got it, so maybe it is legit. :-?
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Firepower: 10+

Postby Emerje » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:48 am

Ironhidensh wrote:Alternators were $30, and this is also why I question this release. Volkswagen wouldn't give out the license for Bumblebee during that era. Then again, Tamara got it, so maybe it is legit. :-?

No, I actually looked it up to be sure. In 2004 Smokescreen was US$19.99, while in 2007 Ravage and Rumble were US$19.96. For that mater SDCC Nemesis Prime and Rodimus were only US$24.99.

As for the whole story about VW not allowing "war toys" as an excuse, I don't buy it. Japan has always sold toys and models based on actual VW WWII military vehicles used by actual Nazis (this military Beetle is from 2006). We're supposed to believe they're fine with that, but they draw the line at robots that rarely die with laser guns? Nope, I don't believe it at all. More likely at the time they were asking for a ridiculous amount for the New Beetle likeness (it was their new iconic flagship car at the time) that Takara and Hasbro couldn't justify it at the going price of Alternators and BT. Rather than sound cheap they made up the story about military toys to save face.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:19 am

Ironhidensh wrote:Alternators were $30, and this is also why I question this release. Volkswagen wouldn't give out the license for Bumblebee during that era. Then again, Tamara got it, so maybe it is legit. :-?

No joke, I used to date a girl called Tamara, she was nice.

Emerje wrote:
No, I actually looked it up to be sure. In 2004 Smokescreen was US$19.99, while in 2007 Ravage and Rumble were US$19.96. For that mater SDCC Nemesis Prime and Rodimus were only US$24.99.

As for the whole story about VW not allowing "war toys" as an excuse, I don't buy it.

Thanks for your astute comments Emerje, and that price for SDCC Rodimus is bonkers.

One thing I would like to add though is that licenses are aquired at the national and not global level. So what might work in Japan, might not work in the US, or at least both cases may not be the same. We know this with the alternators line. Honda Japan had no problem having Overdrive have this nice gun. But Honda US didnt like it, forcing Hasbro to turn it into a scanner or tazer or whatever non gun thing it is.

So while car licenses might not be expensive, it isnt all that simple either and I am still baffled that Hasbro hasnt done the Sideswipe mold yet.

Also, I take it a lot has changed with Hasbro since 2006, now they are no longer afraid of sounding cheap.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:57 am

Emerje wrote:

As for the whole story about VW not allowing "war toys" as an excuse, I don't buy it. Japan has always sold toys and models based on actual VW WWII military vehicles used by actual Nazis (this military Beetle is from 2006). We're supposed to believe they're fine with that, but they draw the line at robots that rarely die with laser guns? Nope, I don't believe it at all. More likely at the time they were asking for a ridiculous amount for the New Beetle likeness (it was their new iconic flagship car at the time) that Takara and Hasbro couldn't justify it at the going price of Alternators and BT. Rather than sound cheap they made up the story about military toys to save face.

Emerje

Yeah buddy? You looked it up? Well, guess what? I looked it up as well.......

And discovered that you are correct, good sir. I was confusing/remembering the price of human alliance figures. :oops:

Ironhidensh
Faction Commander

Postby Emerje » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:09 am

william-james88 wrote:Thanks for your astute comments Emerje, and that price for SDCC Rodimus is bonkers.

And you are always welcome. As for Rodimus, yeah, that was pre-Platinum back when Hasbro didn't massively inflate the prices of the exclusive collectibles.

One thing I would like to add though is that licenses are aquired at the national and not global level. So what might work in Japan, might not work in the US, or at least both cases may not be the same. We know this with the alternators line. Honda Japan had no problem having Overdrive have this nice gun. But Honda US didnt like it, forcing Hasbro to turn it into a scanner or tazer or whatever non gun thing it is.

Heh, yeah, I have that Alternator (I'm actually only missing five for a complete set). Keep in mind that Honda is a Japanese company so it makes sense that they would negotiate the figure differently than the Hasbro version. But with VW being German and Alternators/Binaltech being a joint venture between the two it should have been negotiated together. And doesn't the idea of wanting a clean image in North America seem a little strange? Most people in NA probably aren't aware of VW's involvement in WWII and wouldn't make the connection, but with Germany and Japan being allies in WWII you'd think THAT would be the country they'd want to clean their image with. It feels totally backwards from normal logic.

Also, I take it a lot has changed with Hasbro since 2006, now they are no longer afraid of sounding cheap.

No kidding. Even your beloved Nemesis Prime mammoth was only US$20 in 2004. Can't even imagine what he'd cost today. Probably US$60 or maybe even US$80 like Ultra Mammoth.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:21 am

Emerje wrote:
No kidding. Even your beloved Nemesis Prime mammoth was only US$20 in 2004. Can't even imagine what he'd cost today. Probably US$60 or maybe even US$80 like Ultra Mammoth.

:lol: :lol:

And yes, I do love that mammoth though I think I have exhausted the lists he will show up in (aside from best of Beast Wars Neo).

I am glad you brought up how Japan doesnt care much about being politically correct while looking at their past allegiances. That comes up a lot in video games. Like Valkyria Chronicles where it's a WWII stylized game, where the characters definitely seem to come right out of an anime. And in that game, you are playing as the resistance, against the germans (though they call them the imperial forces in the game). It just seemed so odd. But a friend of mine explained that the Japan culture sees WWII very differently than North America. For them, it was the war their father and grandfathers fought, not them, and they have moved past it. So WWII becomes a source of inspiration for storytelling and design just like any other moment in time regardless of their involvement "long ago".

That also explains why they didnt care that both G1 Megatron and MP Megatron are Nazi guns as well as being the gun from Man from U.N.C.L.E. (the later is what they were going for).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:25 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

:lol: :lol:

And yes, I do love that mammoth though I think I have exhausted the lists he will show up in (aside from best of Beast Wars Neo).

I am glad you brought up how Japan doesnt care much about being politically correct while looking at their past allegiances. That comes up a lot in video games. Like Valkyria Chronicles where it's a WWII stylized game, where the characters definitely seem to come right out of an anime. And in that game, you are playing as the resistance, against the germans (though they call them the imperial forces in the game). It just seemed so odd. But a friend of mine explained that the Japan culture sees WWII very differently than North America. For them, it was the war their father and grandfathers fought, not them, and they have moved past it. So WWII becomes a source of inspiration for storytelling and design just like any other moment in time regardless of their involvement "long ago".

This is true, the Japanese tend to look at historical events as just that, history, and then they move on. I don't think America is all that different. It certainly helped in making us close post-war allies.

Also, Valkyria Chronicals did have an anime and it was pretty good.

That also explains why they didnt care that both G1 Megatron and MP Megatron are Nazi guns as well as being the gun from Man from U.N.C.L.E. (the later is what they were going for).

And likewise that same gun being picked up by Hasbro. Nazi sidearm? Who cares!? It's a gun that turns into a robot, that's all that matters! :lol:

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Bronzewolf wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Emerje wrote:You know what else cost $65? Masterpiece Starscream at more than twice the size. I really don't understand Hasbro's rational for pricing MPs. For larger ones they're roughly half the price of their Japanese counterparts, but for the cars they've been just about the same. When it comes to the big MPs it makes sense to take a chance and wait for Hasbro (this is the year we should see Ultra Magnus if ever), but for the cars the best bet is to import. My MP BB only cost US$35 plus another US$5 for shipping by importing.

Ironhidensh wrote:
Starsaber468 wrote:Me right now: I don't have the MP bumblebee mold and now their is possibly going be release I might get it. :D Now lets see the price.....
65$ [-( well screw that now.....

It's worth it. I consider MP Bumblebee the single most perfect Transformer ever made.

That's a pretty bold statement. Personally, the forearm kibble bothers me way too much.

Emerje

I stand by it. For me, the Bee represents everything I want in a transformer.

Wheeljack is a sexy beast, there can be no doubt, but he just doesn't have the same magic as Bumblebee for me. I think it's because the original Wheeljack figure was pretty dope even back in the day, but Bumblebee always sucked.

Ironhidensh
Faction Commander

Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee Released in Canada for $120

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Yours truly, fellow Seibertron staffer William-James88, went to Toysrus today to confirm a rumour involving Hasbro's release of Masterpiece Bumblebee. Sure enough, I was shown the locations where this toy is now available in Canada, along with the SKU# and price.

As of today, Hasbro's Masterpiece Bumblebee is in the stockrooms of Canadian Toysrus stores in:

British Columbia
Saskatchewan
Alberta
Manitoba

The SKU# is 819867 and is priced at $119.99 CAD. Just to give a perspective, Masterpiece Bluestreak sold for $89.99 CAD last year and Takara's MP Bumblebee was sold for a range of ¥4,500 - ¥6,000 from Japanese retailers when it was first issued.

william-james88
News Staff

Re: Hasbro Masterpiece Bumblebee Thread

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
How much in usd
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Bumblebee21 wrote:How much in usd

We already knew it would be 64.99$ in the US. That was revealed in January:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ase/34600/

We didnt know how much it would sell in Canadian. But this price, 120, is 92$ USD, which is nonsensical.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
william-james88 wrote:

We didnt know how much it would sell in Canadian. But this price, 120, is 92$ USD, which is nonsensical.

Yep. Still glad I got Takara's Bumblebee last year. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if TRU jacked up the price in the US as well.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:55 pm

william-james88 wrote:

Wow that is expensive for an mp car in Canada
Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby Ultra Mad » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Yep, 120 $ for this figure is expensive. I bought the Takara import from a local store when it came out and I paid around 105$ with taxes.
Ultra Mad
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Postby shajaki » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Y'know, I defend these MP/Platinum prices quite a bit. But 120 CAD for Bee, is goddam highway robbery :michaelbay:
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Bad photography strikes again

Brighter windows a better Autobot symbol on the chest and a new crotch :HEADHURTS:
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
You know, I wonder if that mistransformation is on purpose. It does show off the Volkswagen symbol when that part of the hood isn't properly tucked away, and Volkswagen isn't called out anywhere else on the front of the box. Might this be part of the licensing deal between Hasbro and VW?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON