This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
fenrir72 wrote:Why is Takara "Fortress" pictured?

thats weird
i though it was 110
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby fortmaxmike » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Already have a TT Fortress paid for on preorder from many months ago. But at 110.00, it's worth grabbing the US version--if only to compare them. Thanks for the tip--I'll let you know how it turns out! ;)^
fortmaxmike
Mini-Con

Postby Allenspurs » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:32 am

william-james88 wrote:
lonrac wrote:does hasbro toy shop operate outside of the US?
:???:

Yeah but their shipping is insane.

According to the website when I check out "shipping address must be in the USA or Canada"
Allenspurs
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:35 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Allenspurs wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

According to the website when I check out "shipping address must be in the USA or Canada"

Canada is outside of the US.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Allenspurs » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:37 am

o.supreme wrote:
Allenspurs wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Canada isoutside of the US.

Well nitpicked smartass :APPLAUSE:
Allenspurs
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Allenspurs wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Allenspurs wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Canada isoutside of the US.

Well nitpicked smartass :APPLAUSE:

Just pointing out that if I order a PAPER CLIP from HTS, this Canadian will be charged a 30$US base FedEx shipping fee. It increase $ after $ the more you add things. They also charge taxes. All in US$.

Just imagine what they would charge if they'd ship oversea.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Cobotron » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Now. Now. No need for name calling Allenspurs.

Thank you. Carry on. :D
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
I finally jumped on Ultra Magnus, because I still had that 20% off discount from the new newsletter. I can't wait for him to arrive. A long-awaited bot, to say the least.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Kurona » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun

So this is pretty hilarious.

Anyway, Wave 1 TR Deluxes are reduced to the same 10$ price tag on amazon US as they are in wal-mart.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby o.supreme » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
odd...CW for all their mold reuse very rarely had price discounts. TR has been on shelves for what? 3-4 months, wave 2 has not hit all localities yet, and with mostly all unique molds, there are massive discounts... :???:
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Speaking of CW, Computron fell back down to a flat $72. Next time he does a duck (probs somewhere around black friday/cyber monday hopefully) I'll nab him. Got some other stuff on there as well that I need to buy but I want to do all at once.

Also. curious: The IDW Transformers (edRID) comics have barely gone down in price, yet every other transformers TPB released has dropped pretty substantially. Why?
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Also. curious: The IDW Transformers (edRID) comics have barely gone down in price, yet every other transformers TPB released has dropped pretty substantially. Why?

Because they are still hot.

And man, if any of you play the stock market, its like this thing with Amazon and Computron but 1000 times more stakes. A judgement call I made last week now made me lose a potential gain of seven thousand dollars :BANG_HEAD:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:05 pm

The Holiday season sales have started! Today we were pointed toward some new toy sales from the
Kmart Australia Holiday toy catalogue by user and almighty Admin Burn that span multiple Transformers lines, from Combiner Wars, to Rescue Bots, to Titans Return. Check out the advert for the sale below, including specials on the Combiner Wars G2 Bruticus set, and Titans Return Deluxes and Voyagers. Transformers have been strangely absent from most store's holiday catalogues this year, so it's refreshing to finally see a full-page ad from a major retailer.

Tell us in the comments below if you jumped on any of these specials, and if you find any Transformers sales in the coming days, please send them our way via our Contact page!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Postby nycPrime » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:29 am

I have a question. Is Masterpiece Wheeljack for under $60 a good deal? The catch is that it's from 3P sellers on Amazon without Prime shipping. It looks like most, if not all, of the 3P sellers are based in Japan. The cheapest one is $53.43 with estimated delivery of 12/20-1/18. And since it's not Prime, it's a bit more of a hassle in the event there are issues. If it's Prime, Amazon takes care of you like they sold it. If not, they make you deal with the seller before they step in. What do you guys think? Anything else I should be wary of?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... dition=all
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Courage: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:59 am

nycPrime wrote:I have a question. Is Masterpiece Wheeljack for under $60 a good deal? The catch is that it's from 3P sellers on Amazon without Prime shipping. It looks like most, if not all, of the 3P sellers are based in Japan. The cheapest one is $53.43 with estimated delivery of 12/20-1/18. And since it's not Prime, it's a bit more of a hassle in the event there are issues. If it's Prime, Amazon takes care of you like they sold it. If not, they make you deal with the seller before they step in. What do you guys think? Anything else I should be wary of?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... dition=all

While they make you deal with the seller first, you still have all that amazon service behind it all, making sure it all works out. It reminds me a lot of e-bay. I bought stuff that wasnt using prime and while I did talk with the seller first, when I realized it wasnt going anywhere I called amazon, they stepped in and I got my money back the next day. So you do have that security no matter what.

And Yes MP Wheeljack for under $60 is a good price. Its even better than if you imported it yourself from Japan at their lowest price possible (which would be $60).

Also, unlike other MPs, he is easy to tell if KO'd since by the time he came out, the KO company wrote Takasa Tony on the box for easier idetification.

I wish you all the best in this purhase of what I find to be the best MP figure.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:09 am

i think there was another ko with takara tomy on it.
idk because i have takasa tony
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:37 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:i think there was another ko with takara tomy on it.

In any case, the seller NYC mentions is from Japan, the KOs come from chinese sellers. He willbe fine :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:38 am

william-james88 wrote:

In any case, the seller NYC mentions is from Japan, the KOs come from chinese sellers. He willbe fine :)

true but those delivery dates are so crazy tho
but it shouldnt take that long.
thats just there estimate and 9 times out of 10 its always earlier than that for overseas purchases
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:10 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

true but those delivery dates are so crazy tho
but it shouldnt take that long.
thats just there estimate and 9 times out of 10 its always earlier than that for overseas purchases

Those are the slowest shipping dates. I've ordered like that before off of Amazon, and it does take that long.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Bronzewolf wrote:I finally jumped on Ultra Magnus, because I still had that 20% off discount from the new newsletter. I can't wait for him to arrive. A long-awaited bot, to say the least.

UPDATE: He arrived!! And he's glorious. The way he goes from thin, small truck to large, chunky robot is amazing. And for a cool $22 with shipping, ($15 without) he's even better. Picture time!

Croquet happens to be one of Magnus' favorite passtimes. No one is brave enough to tell him he has terrible form.

The obligatory spin on the headmaster-with-bot-in-background shot I'm becoming to be known for.

I'll be posting more over on the Pictures and poses thread here in a minute, so head over if you wanna see more.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Transformers Black Friday deals and 30% off toys at Target (11/19 only)

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:38 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
We're starting to round-up Transformers Deals for this week and Black Friday, and they are looking good so far. Now is the kickoff for the holiday shopping season. There are sales at both Target and Toys'R'us on Transformers related items that we could find.

Target is having a 30% off sale on toys today, 11/19/16 only. To take advantage of this offer, text PLAY to 827-438 for a mobile coupon or plug PLAY in at checkout online. Be sure to combine any applicable Target Cartwheel offers for added savings.

Target also has a Black Friday Discount on RID Power Surge Optimus Prime and Aerobolt for $44.99 the original price was $49.99.

Toys'R'Us has RID 19" Bumblebee available for $24.99 which was originally listed at $49.99. Sale starts on Thursday at 5pm until the store closes on Saturday.

Have you come across any other deals? Let us know in the Energon Pub, or contact the Seibertron.com news crew direct!
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Skill: 8

Postby nycPrime » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:24 am

Funny how target jacked up the price of the Seeker set just for this sale
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:43 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
nycPrime wrote:Funny how target jacked up the price of the Seeker set just for this sale

That's why when I see something on "sale", I always look at how much the thing go for elsewhere. To see if the sale is genuine or total bull.

RIGHT NOW, I HAVE A HEGEMON FOR SALE! ONLY 100$! THAT'S 99% OFF THE REGULAR 10000$ PRICE!
ACT NOW!

Also, I've seen many sites where they put something on "sale" and it's either 0% off or 1$ off (of something that is expensive). Just to slap the "sale" label and to put the price in shiny red. Who fall for such tactics?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:44 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby nycPrime » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:44 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
nycPrime wrote:Funny how target jacked up the price of the Seeker set just for this sale

That's why when I see something on "sale", I always look at how much the thing go for elsewhere. To see if the sale is genuine or total bull.

RIGHT NOW, I HAVE A HEGEMON FOR SALE! ONLY 100$! THAT'S 99% OFF THE REGULAR 10000$ PRICE!
ACT NOW!

Also, I've seen many sites where they put something on "sale" and it's either 0% off or 1$ off (of something that is expensive). Just to slap the "sale" label and to put the price in shiny red. Who fall for such tactics?

The website sucks. It's not that great at the store either, but there are gems to be had. While the RiD warriors were $17.99, they did have TR deluxes for $9.99. So 30% off that is a sweet deal.
nycPrime
Headmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM893 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A 1223IM259 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP200475 5B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #1 2nd ptg IDW Comics 2020 JUN208405 (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 JUN230378 3D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #286 Cvr B IDW Comics JUL210466 286B Sanchez 220920"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221612 298A (CA)Gallant"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM895 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10B (CA) Williams (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JUL200573 3B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr D Doubt Image Comics 2023 1123IM811 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 MAR200812 9A (CA) Evenhuis (A) Kelly (W) Allor"
GI JOE #9 Cvr A ID ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON