This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Kurona wrote:I think Sunbow and RiD 2015 were the only times Galvatron stayed permanently. Pretty much every other time Galvatron reverted to Megatron (and back again... and back again... and back AGAIN) or Galvatron has co-existed in the fiction alongside Megatron in some fashion; whether as separate beings or through time travel/alternate timeline shenanigans.

... y'know, I think my favourite thing about this franchise is that it's not confusing to follow at all.

My prediction of TF5:
Galvatron is REALLY just a Megatron clone with false memories. The real Megs wake up and rebuild himself. One of his goals will be to destroy the pretender.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:May just skip the Voyager Prime to get the simpler and smaller versions. Already getting the leader, voyager, and deluxe, might as well add the simple guys and the legion!

I decided to put all the images in one post:

One Step:

Note how the wings are not deployed, they have to be rotated up onto the jet.

Armour Changer

Legion

Deluxe

Voyager

Leader

Think i sould make it anews post rounding up how they all look like. I realize i am the only one so far to have figured out that one of the toys in the toy fair ics is the armour changer without the goofy mask, so we know exactly what he looks like underneath.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:40 pm

It's that simple."
I think I will get both the Leader and Voyagers of that Megs. The leader for that "MP" feel and the voyager for my Movie Megs display. And even thought I have the ROTF voyager, the green just don't do it. So I may get the Takara special edition.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:May just skip the Voyager Prime to get the simpler and smaller versions. Already getting the leader, voyager, and deluxe, might as well add the simple guys and the legion!

Excellent! He is the star of the toyline so far
william-james88 wrote:One Step:

Robot mode also does not have the feet transformed properly. Still may get him cause ya know, I love knights and the bot mode is cool and I do enjoy a few one-steps
william-james88 wrote:Armour Changer

Will try to wait on a price drop on him maybe, but still looks cool enough for me to get!
william-james88 wrote:Legion

My pocket change figure for the line. after looking at the legions, may get a few of them: Drift, Crosshairs, Hound, Megatron, Dragonstorm. they're pocket change figures essentially, and the RiD line has shown me how fun they are!
william-james88 wrote:Deluxe

never got that mold, so I will take this one enthusiastically
william-james88 wrote:Voyager

This one is meant to go to my generations shelf as a Leige Maximo character
william-james88 wrote:Leader

my definitive figure, and my first actual leader class movie Decepticon, and he is sorely needed on the shelf. besides, maybe I'll have some money to splurge on Megatrons since TR wave 4 will come and wave 5 may be a while, plus RiD really doesn't have any new figures till the fall, and I just bought the last 2 before the break on HTS a few days ago, so I should have some money.

oh wait, Artfire and MP movie Bee, but oh well, both look amazing.
william-james88 wrote:Think i sould make it anews post rounding up how they all look like. I realize i am the only one so far to have figured out that one of the toys in the toy fair ics is the armour changer without the goofy mask, so we know exactly what he looks like underneath.

wouldn't be too bad a decision. I like it and Megatron is pretty much the star at the moment of the line and movie
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:45 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:I think I will get both the Leader and Voyagers of that Megs. The leader for that "MP" feel and the voyager for my Movie Megs display. And even thought I have the ROTF voyager, the green just don't do it. So I may get the Takara special edition.

Thats what I did, I will be getting that silver one when I ship out my lot from japan next month.

About leader megs though, there is something I have spotted that I didnt see elsewhere, his feet are quite visible in jet mode, his entire legs actually. But I guess I dont mind too much since i do value integration o fparts in each mode, which the last movie didnt do.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:01 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I think I will get both the Leader and Voyagers of that Megs. The leader for that "MP" feel and the voyager for my Movie Megs display. And even thought I have the ROTF voyager, the green just don't do it. So I may get the Takara special edition.

Thats what I did, I will be getting that silver one when I ship out my lot from japan next month.

MB-03 Megatron is sold out everywhere.
It's on Ebay but it's over 100$.

OH HELL NOPE!

Guess I'll dig out my green burger from storage.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:03 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Makes sense, he was the hottest toy since he was in the deco he was supposed to come out in originally before that release was cancelled. Its not everyday we get to own a toy that was once cancelled.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Makes sense, he was the hottest toy since he was in the deco he was supposed to come out in originally before that release was cancelled. Its not everyday we get to own a toy that was once cancelled.

*snorts cause he never got his highly desired deluxe Leadfoot*
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:30 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:*snorts cause he never got his highly desired deluxe Leadfoot*

From all accounts I heard its actually not a very good toy. It only has the appeal of being rare and completing a trio, but i never heard anoene say anything good about it. Of course, thats what I tell myself :-(

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
william-james88 wrote:

One Step:

Armour Changer

Legion

Deluxe

Voyager

Leader

Think i sould make it anews post rounding up how they all look like. I realize i am the only one so far to have figured out that one of the toys in the toy fair ics is the armour changer without the goofy mask, so we know exactly what he looks like underneath.

the deluxe and the leader are clear winners even though the deluxe is a reused mold it works well for this version of megatron
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Overcracker » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Yes, Deluxe and Leader definitely.

Voyager Megs looks cool in robot mode, but the jet mode is a little iffy.

Leader Megs also hopefully gets that cool copper on his sword-axe. And His flame thrower-fusion cannon is just cool.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 pm

It's that simple."
Overcracker wrote:Yes, Deluxe and Leader definitely.

Voyager Megs looks cool in robot mode, but the jet mode is a little BEEFY.

Fixed that for you.

That's also why I'll get both. They are different and great enough for me to get both the voyager and leader. As for the deluxe, I already own the original Generations one and I don't like that mold. So it will be a pass.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby LE0KING » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:50 am

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Overcracker wrote:Yes, Deluxe and Leader definitely.

Voyager Megs looks cool in robot mode, but the jet mode is a little iffy.

Leader Megs also hopefully gets that cool copper on his sword-axe. And His flame thrower-fusion cannon is just cool.

I'm torn, I have limited space so I try to keep my collection down to voyagers and deluxes, with the exception of bots meant to be big, such as magnus or overlord. And I don't really see a Megatron looking sixshot in the eye.
But that leader blows the Voyager out of the water.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby RAR » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Are we still missing a lot of Hasbro official pictures - like for the Legion Class ?

I don't think I've got a good look at very many of them yet.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby william-james88 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:44 pm

RAR wrote:Are we still missing a lot of Hasbro official pictures - like for the Legion Class ?

I don't think I've got a good look at very many of them yet.

Yes, we have none of those and I dont know if we ever will.

william-james88
News Staff

Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Postby william-james88 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Megatron truly appears to be the star of the Transformers: The Last Knight toyline with a toy in nearly every class, and the vast majority of them being new molds with his new cybertronian jet mode. This is a stark contrast compared to the rest of the line where most other characters are keeping their previous forms making them have several recycled molds representing them. So, we thought of breaking down the different options you will have for Megatron in The Last Knight toyline along with a description and price point for each when available.

ONE STEP FIGURE

Note how the wings are not deployed in jet mode and his feet are not lowered in robot mode. Meaning that, as is often the case, there is more than just one step to o with this one step:

KNIGHT ARMOR TURBO CHANGER FIGURE
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring 2017)

It turns out we saw this figure at toyfair from the very begining but since he didnt have his big mask gimmick on, it was not obvious.

LEGION CLASS FIGURE
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $6.99/Available: Spring 2017)

DELUXE FIGURE

There is still very little info on this figure. The shared gimmick of decodable glyphs with the cross sell figures, package leaks, unaccounted for in any list of mainline products and not listed in the official deluxe assortment listing from hasbro leads us to believe that it is part of a store exclusive subline.

PREMIER EDITION VOYAGER CLASS FIGURE
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Spring 2017)

PREMIER EDITION LEADER CLASS FIGURE
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $49.99/Available: Fall 2017)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:45 pm

It's that simple."
The leader is for fall only?
Well, make the voyager so much worth getting. Those sneaky basterds.

TBH, I'll get the voyager regardless for my Movie Megs voyager display. It's the perfect display for Movie Megatron because it's the only class where there is constantly a toy in each Movie lines. My display will be a modes Hasbro only display.

-- '07 "Ice" Megatron (Better than the leader IMO)
-- ROTF "Green Burger"
-- DOTM Survivor Megs
-- AoE Megatr...Galvatron
-- TLK "I'll tear your throat out in a single bite" Megs

What I like about the voyagers is that they are all great toys. Despite the often innacurate deco.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Hmmm. The more I look at the design the more I'm not so sure on it.
The jet mode is friggin' badass; that's not even up for debate. It's the robot mode I'm having trouble with, especially the bits of skirt armour in front. Kinda puts off the silhouette since they don't seem capable of moving.
... and it still to some extent seems a bit like Ultron-but-he-has-devil-horns.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby No One » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 pm

MEGATRON is the Switchblade jet from 'I Spy'

No One
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby LE0KING » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:29 pm

1487529814-takara-last-knight-megatron-leader-01.jpg

I finally figured out who this reminds me of.
VAw5rEQ.jpg
VAw5rEQ.jpg (57.98 KiB) Viewed 16310 times
LE0KING
Vehicon

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:30 pm

LE0KING wrote:

VAw5rEQ.jpg

Hmm, makes me wonder if he'd work better as a Megatronus instead of a Liege Maximo :-?
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby LE0KING » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:38 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
LE0KING wrote:
The attachment 1487529814-takara-last-knight-megatron-leader-01.jpg is no longer available

The attachment VAw5rEQ.jpg is no longer available

Hmm, makes me wonder if he'd work better as a Megatronus instead of a Liege Maximo :-?

That's been a big debate for me too.
Attachments
TFPLiegeMaximo.jpg
LE0KING
Vehicon

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:39 pm

LE0KING wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
LE0KING wrote:

VAw5rEQ.jpg

That's been a big debate for me too.

His bison horns are more the Liege, but the arms and overall feel (not to mention name) makes him a better Megatronus. And he's going on my generations shelf instead of the movie shelf, so hmm
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:34 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I'm buying Voyager cos size/cost and he looks pretty bloody awesome anyways.

Actually I'm gonna get the Legion one as well cos it looks actually really cool for the size. Can put that in my pocket and play with it during my scenes at rehearsals to keep me from getting bored. Had a RotF Optimus Prime fulfill same role. Same role as this tiny Megatron would as a plaything I mean, not MY role in the show. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Looking again at Leader Megatron, he's better than I thought. The hollow forearms are still kinda irksome but they aren't as bad as I'd thought. I'm not sure if I'll get that version or the Voyager, or if he'll represent The Fallen/Megatronus Prime or Liege Maximo.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "1 Step Changer BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
1 Step Changer BUM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Hasbro 2018 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Warrior Class ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse 2018 New"
Warrior Class ENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe complete Hasbro 2013 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2020 with OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Legion Figures Takara"
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ion Burst OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 New"
Ion Burst OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON