This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HASCON 2017 Discussion

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Hasbro Announces HASCON 2017 - 8-10 September, Rhode Island

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Still need a Stan Bush/Marky Mark You Got The Touch duet
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby joevill » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:36 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
OMG YES!!!! :KREMZEEK:
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Hasbro Released Full HASCON 2017 Schedule - Transformers Comics, Toys, Guests and More

Postby Va'al » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:34 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In other Hasbro news, we have received the full schedule release for the upcoming first ever HASCON event, taking place next week in Rhode Island! The schedule can be viewed in full over here, but we've also mirrored the infographic from Hasbro below, as well as the information contained in the release.

Following this link (also copied below as text) you'll find all the Transformers related events, all taking place across the weekend, too!

FRIDAY

11:30AM

More than Meets the Eye

Get a glimpse behind the scenes of the Transformers toy line, sneak a peek at never-released development process imagery, meet the team behind the magic, and be the first to get a glimpse of the future toy range. Hosted by the Transformers brand team

12:30PM

IDW - Transformers Comics: How Artists and Writers Bring Stories to Life

Have you ever wanted to know how a comic book comes to life? Hear from the artists and writers that create the Transformers comics. Learn how story ideas are developed and brought to life by the amazing team of writers and artists at IDW.

1:30PM

Takara Tomy Autograph Session

Transformers designers Shogo Hasui, Takashi Kunihiro, and Hideaki Yoke

2:30PM

From Unicron to Megatron - Explore the Villains of Transformers

It feels good to be bad. Dive into the history of some of the most evil bots in the Transformers universe. Hosted by the Transformers brand team.

4PM

IDW Autograph Session

Meet and greet autographs from Marcelo Matere and Chris Mowry, some of the creative minds at IDW involved with bringing Transformers comic books to life

A L L

TRANSFORMERS BRAND EXPERIENCE

Immerse yourself in the world of Transformers where things are “More than Meets the Eye”! We take you behind-the-scenes through the latest entertainment from movies to animation to comics, and have fun with the latest toys, hearing from the designers themselves how they bring this amazing brand to life! Ready to roll out? Highlights and hands-on experiences include:

Get up close to an epic collection of Transformers movie props
Meet and get your picture with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee costume characters
Photo Ops featuring statues of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Sqweeks, and more
Photo Ops with Camaro Bumblebee and the IMSA/NASCAR TRANSFORMERS: The Last Knight racing car
Hands-on play with the latest Transformers toys, plus previews of 2018 action figures and toys
Historical products from the Hasbro Vault
Designer Archives featuring prototypes and imagery of never-before released toys

Plus, enjoy Transformers panels and VIP/add-on experiences, including:

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT in the Making - the making of Transformers: The Last Knight with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Mark Wahlberg, and special guests
More than Meets the Eye – get a glimpse behind the scenes of the Transformers toy line
PETER AND FRANK SOUND OFF: The Voices of Optimus Prime & Megatron!
THE PRIME WARS TRILOGY: See the story come to life!
TRANSFORMERS: Special Dinner Event with Mark Walhberg, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Stan Bush, and more special guests (add-on or VIP ticket purchase required)

SATURDAY
10AM

Stan Bush Autograph Session (TRANSFORMERS Brand Area)

12PM

The powerful voices behind two of the most iconic adversaries — the heroic Autobot Optimus Prime and villainous Decepticon Megatron — come together as friends and share stories around the legacy they have helped create. With more than 30 years of Transformers voice acting history and decades of friendship, these two will fill the air with untold stories and glimpses behind the microphone of some of the most memorable recording sessions.

3PM

TRANSFORMERS: 'THE LAST KNIGHT' in the Making

Discuss the making of Transformers: 'The Last Knight' with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Mark Wahlberg, Isabela Moner and special guests.

4PM

Peter Cullen and Frank Welker - Autograph session

5PM

Susan Blu Autograph Session (TRANSFORMERS Brand Area)

6:30PM

TRANSFORMERS: Special Dinner Event

*VIP or Add-On Ticket Purchase Required

Price: $200*

Celebrate 10 years of Transformers film magic at this special VIP event! Join celebrities and producers, including Mark Wahlberg, Isabela Moner, Brian Goldner and Stephen Davis, from Transformers: The Last Knight as we look back at the magic moments from the franchise’s cinematic legacy. Peter Cullen and Frank Welker will give a special introduction to the first ever HASCON Transformers Hall of Fame ceremony, with a special appearance from past inductee Yoke-san, famed toy designer from TakaraTomy, along with a special guest. The Transformers design and brand teams will offer a sneak preview of select 2018 toys and this special evening will be capped off by an exclusive live performance from Stan Bush. Dinner will be served. Plus, participate in a raffle for special prizes including signed posters from Mark Wahlberg, Transformers merchandise, and more. Each VIP attendee will receive a special Transformers Super Fan gift bag including a pre-signed autograph from Peter and Frank, Special Comic reprints for HASCON, and a VIP HASCON-exclusive pin set.

A L L

SUNDAY

10AM

Stan Bush Autograph Session (TRANSFORMERS Brand Area)

11AM

THE PRIME WARS TRILOGY: See the story come to life!

Enjoy designs behind the celebrated Combiner Wars chapter of the Prime Wars Trilogy, animated in partnership with Machinima, as well as a peek at the upcoming Titans Return animated series. Learn how Hasbro enlisted the fan universe to expand their story world and the beloved characters that have brought the story to life. Fans in attendance will also be the first to see exciting reveals from the popular mobile game Transformers: Earth Wars published by Backflip and developed by Space Ape games.

12PM

12:45PM

Susan Blu Autograph Session (TRANSFORMERS Brand Area)

1PM

Have you ever wanted to know how a comic book comes to life? Hear from the artists and writers that create the Transformers comics. Learn how story ideas are developed and brought to life by the amazing team of writers and artists at IDW.

2PM

The Women of Transformers

These amazing women have brought to life some of the most memorable and iconic stories and characters in the Transformers Universe. From film to comics to animation and toys, these talented women have helped shape the modern day Transformers franchise. For the first time together, hear the inspiring commentary from fan favorite Susan Blu and the 1980's G1 Animated Series and go behind the design with Hasbro toy development, engineering and marketing teams.

2PM

Peter Cullen and Frank Welker - Autograph session

3PM

More than Meets the Eye

Get a glimpse behind the scenes of the Transformers toy line, sneak a peek at never-released development process imagery, meet the team behind the magic, and be the first to get a glimpse of the future toy range. Hosted by the Transformers brand team

A L L

HASBRO UNVEILS FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM FOR FIRST-EVER HASCON
Newly added special guests including NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT Danny Amendola and Online Filmmaker Zach King, join previously announced guests Mark Wahlberg, Isabela Moner, James Gunn, Stan Lee and more

Full Schedule Now Available Online at https://hascon.hasbro.com/schedule

Attendees will get the chance to celebrate their iconic brands with an abundance of entertainment programming. These include behind-the-scenes panels with their brands, larger-than-life games to play, meet-and-greets with HASCON’s talented guests and unforgettable brand experiences. Fans of Hasbro’s iconic franchises, including TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, NERF, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and premier partner brands such as MARVEL, STAR WARS and DISNEY PRINCESS will have many ways to experience the joy and power of play during the three-day event.

Fans will have a chance to meet and snap a pic with Zach King, the online filmmaker whose magical and inventive videos have entertained millions of fans across the globe. Joining Zach on stage will also be Internet Personality Action Movie Kid, Actor/Filmmaker and Impressionist Jamie Costa and Internet Make-Up Sensation Charisma Star.

HASCON activity highlights include:

Newly added talent including New England Patriot player Danny Amendola and online filmmaker Zach King
Over 45 individual panels that highlight the breadth of Hasbro’s popular brands, from comic books and toys to television, film and games – with select panels featuring notable guests such as Mark Wahlberg, Stan Lee, Isabela Moner, Candace Payne and James Gunn among others
VIP and add-on events for attendees interested in a more intimate and engaging fan experience with TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, and top talent such as Mark Wahlberg, and Dude Perfect.
Musical performances from award-winning musicians, including Flo Rida, Daya, and Hasbro’s own Toys 2 Men
Check out the latest VR, game tech and sneak peeks of digital games for some of Hasbro’s biggest brands, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY and MY LITTLE PONY at the HASCON HASCADE
Over 20 individual meet and greet / autograph sessions with HASCON talent, including Daya, Dude Perfect, the voices of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Flo Rida, James Gunn, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Maddie Ziegler David Ortiz, James White and more
The IDW Publishing Artist Alley that features appearance from industry-recognized comic illustrators, artists and designers.
Opportunities for youth fans (Ages 3-15) to audition for the opportunity to be in a real Hasbro video.
Activities for Hasbro’s youngest fans including PLAY-DOH creation stations, photo opps with costume characters and an interactive sing-along with Sesame Street’s beloved Muppets Elmo and Abby Cadabby.
Access to merchandise for purchase (including exclusives) at HASCON’s on-site Hasbro FANmily™ Boutique from TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MARVEL, STAR WARS and more.

HASCON will bring Hasbro’s most iconic and imaginative brands to life like never before, including TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY and G.I. JOE and exceptional partner brands such as BEYBLADE BURST, DREAMWORKS TROLLS and SESAME STREET. Fans will get a sneak peek behind the Hasbro curtain during the three days filled with exciting first-look previews and panels from Hasbro’s biggest television and movie series, including Hasbro’s TRANSFORMERS: RESCUE BOTS, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC as seen on Hasbro’s joint-venture television network Discovery Family.

To view the full list of HASCON panels, guests and an overall schedule, visit https://hascon.hasbro.com/schedule

HASCON is set in Providence at the Rhode Island Convention Center and Dunkin’ Donuts Center from Sept. 8-10, 2017. To purchase General Admission and VIP tickets, view complete package details and stay up to date on all the latest information on HASCON 2017, please visit http://hascon.hasbro.com

The inaugural HASCON FANmily™ event is presented in part by IDW Publishing, Ultra PRO, Discovery Family and Norwegian Airlines.

STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.

© Hiro Morita, BBBProject, TV TOKYO. © 2017 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.

About Hasbro
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company’s Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Hasbro ranked No. 1 on the 2017 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past six years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).© 2017 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:41 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Some numbers feel way less impressive than others. About 20 games to play? Doesnt sound like much. And 40 vendors (including artists) is peanuts compared to any other event of its kind. The artist alley will be like what 5 people?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Any idea when the exclusives go up on HTS?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Legendary Transformers Packaging Artist Marcelo Matere at Hascon: Booth and Commissions Info

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:05 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
For those unaware, Marcelo Matere is the artist behind the packaging art for most Transformers toylines from Armada and the main artist for the Prime Wars packaging, including Power of the Primes. He will be at Hascon at Artist Alley Booth #9, with art and prints to sell and you can get him to sign some of your packaging and comics. He will also be taking commissions, something quite sought after by Transformers fans and he has laid out all the details and prices below for those interested.

Marcelo Matere - Artist Alley Booth #9
HASCON 2017 Pre-order Commission List

I will be there all the 3 days selling prints, original artwork ( package art and comics), signing and doing sketch commissions!

Since I will be in 2 panels during these days I will have very limited spots for this list.
Please see below the prices:
- SIZE - 9″X12″ Art Board, Sketch Cover or Personal Sketchbook:
- SINGLE CHARACTER minor background
- BLACK AND WHITE - INKS NO MARKERS
Head Shot $50
Half Figure $80 - Extra Character - $50
- INKS AND GRAYSCALE MARKERS
Head Shot $60
Half Figure $150 - Extra Character - $70
Full body: $200 - Extra Character - $80
- INKS AND COLOR MARKERS ( only Pre- List)
Head Shot: $80
Half Figure: $200 - Extra Character - $90
Full body: $350 - Extra Character - $100
For another kind of sketch, please email me with all information and I will send back the price.

If you are interested please email me back with the information below:
- Character
- Size
- Your name
- Day you plan to pick up your sketch

If you are interested, email me at mmatere@gmail.com with the subject: HASCON 2017 Sketch List
I’m gonna take these commissions ONLY BY EMAIL, NO FACEBOOK, NO TWITTER, since this is the best way for me to keep all requests organized.
Please LMk if you have any questions!
Thanks!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Any idea how the sale of exclusives will be handled? Will there be a HasCon section on HTS?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Hascon tickets: get ‘em before they’re gone!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:14 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
With Hascon fast approaching, now being only 2 days away, we remind you that the chance to buy tickets is running out! If you want to attend this new convention for the first time, make sure to go and buy your tickets before they are all gone!

Image Image Image Image Image
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby PopCultureGeek2063 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:33 pm

How much does Frank Welker charge for autographs?
PopCultureGeek2063
Mini-Con

IDW Heads to Rhode Island for #HASCON 2017

Postby Va'al » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:54 am

We've received the official communication from IDW Publishing regarding their presence at this weekend's HASCON, their guests and events taking place during Hasbro's first venture into this sort of thing. First Strike, Revolution, GI Joe, Transformers and more await in the form of panels, talks, and creators present - check out more info below!

IDW Heads To Rhode Island For HASCON
The Inaugural Convention Kicks Off September 8th with IDW Panels, Exclusives, Special Guests, and more!

San Diego, CA (September 6, 2017) – IDW is joining longtime partner HASBRO for their debut convention in Providence, Rhode Island – HASCON! Featuring unique brand-based experiences, celebrity appearances, and premiere paneling, HASCON is set to be a fun-filled convention for the whole family. Taking over both the Rhode Island Convention Center and the Dunkin’ Donuts Center from September 8th – September 10th, fans will be treated to a convention unlike any other!

Find the IDW booth stocked with comics, graphic novels, enamel pins, lithographs, and more, all weekend long at booth L104! Those that weren’t able to secure one of the highly-sought after Tom Whalen prints at SDCC will have another chance at HASCON, as ROM, G.I. Joe, Optimus Prime, and Megatron will all be available as a gift with purchase at the IDW booth. Be sure to get yours while supplies last.

IDW will also be offering several HASCON exclusives, at $10 each, that can ONLY be found at the IDW booth, including:
First Strike #1, A Hasbro Comic Book Event, with a new cover by Sara Pitre-Durocher
G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #1 reprint, with a B&W cover by Neal Adams
My Little Pony: The Movie Prequel TP with a special cover by Tony Fleecs
IDW will also be bringing remaining 2017 convention variants for Clue, Jem and the Holograms, My Little Pony, ROM, and Transformers vs. G.I. Joe, to HASCON for their original price.

Talent from across the IDW line will be on hand to sign throughout the weekend including Marcelo Matere (Transformers), Brenda Hickey (My Little Pony), Aubrey Sitterson (G.I. Joe), Chris Ryall (ROM), Chris Mowry (Transformers), and more!

Throughout the weekend creators will be revealing behind-the-scenes secrets and tips about what it takes to bring some of the most beloved brands to life on the page in exciting and enlightening panels:

IDW Transformers Panel
Friday, September 8th | 12:30p.m. | HASCON Main Stage

From Unicron to Megatron - Explore the Villains of Transformers
Friday, September 8th | 2:30p.m. | HASCON Main Stage
It feels good to be bad. Dive into the history of some of the most evil bots in the Transformers universe. Hosted by the Transformers brand team.

G.I. Joe Legends Dinner
Friday, September 8th | 6:30p.m. | Providence Renaissance Hotel
Join co-emcees and G.I. Joe authors Derryl DePriest and Dan Klingensmith for an intimate and entertaining evening event featuring one of the greatest gatherings of G.I. Joe Legends ever assembled! As we celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the launch of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero line, enjoy a sit-down dinner, meet and mingle with Legends and listen to them discuss their experiences on G.I. Joe. All attendees will receive an event-exclusive G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Lithograph Set featuring paintings from the 1980’s line.

Tickets available here: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/inde ... tid=236825

My Little Pony Mane Event Dinner
Friday, September 8th | 6:30p.m. | Omni Hotel
Enter the world of Equestria for an unforgettable evening of entertainment! Join us for special guest appearances, a sit-down dinner and a first look at select 2018 My Little Pony toys. Head Storyteller, Meghan McCarthy will introduce a sneak preview of scenes from the upcoming My Little Pony: The Movie! Plus, enter a raffle for a chance to win My Little Pony merchandise. Each VIP attendee will receive a Super Fan My Little Pony gift bag including pre-signed autographs from multiple members of the Mane 6, Special Comic reprints for HASCON, a VIP event exclusive pin set and more.

Tickets available here: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/inde ... tid=236825

IDW Revolution Panel
Saturday, September 9th | 11:00 a.m. | Discovery Family Stage
IDW and Hasbro have been making great comics together for over a decade now! How’d it all get started? Where’s it going next? IDW CCO Chris Ryall and guests to be named will share stories of comics past and Visions of comics future!

IDW Transformers Panel
Saturday, September 9th | 1:00p.m. | HASCON Main Stage

IDW MLP Panel: Comics are Magic
Sunday, September 10th | 12:00p.m. | Discovery Family Stage
IDW has been publishing My Little Pony comics since 2012, and recently passed the major milestone of Issue #50. Come meet some of the creative team behind these beloved comics, and learn first-hand what goes into creating original stories about your favorite Pony friends. Bobby Curnow, My Little Pony series editor at IDW, and lead artist Andy Price, have been working on the comics since the very first issue. And Brenda Hickey, who is currently drawing the new My Little Pony: Legends of Magic series, joined the team not long after in 2013. Join us for behind the scenes stories of how My Little Pony comics come to life!

Tickets and information for the convention are available at: https://hascon.hasbro.com/
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Rocksteady » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:27 am

I went by yesterday to get my tickets at the Will Call, but they closed an hour earlier than the site posted. Anyone else have this problem yesterday?
Rocksteady
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:51 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Well, folks, anyone here who was looking to get in some of the exhibitor hall toy shopping common to Transformers conventions done at Hascon may be disappointed. Here's the list of exhibitors for the event:
AMERICAN GREETINGS
ACCENTURE
BARRINGTON BOOKS
COOLSTUFFINC.COM
DELOITTE
DISCOVERY FAMILY CHANNEL
DISGUISE, INC.
D3GO!
DUNKIN' DONUTS
ENTERPLAY
FOR FANS BY FANS
FUNRISE
G3D - GLOBAL 3D SYSTEMS
HEROES IN ACTION
IDW PUBLISHING
LITTLES TOY COMPANY
MTG PRO SHOP
NORWEGIAN AIR
RED CENTRAL
ROGER WILLIAMS PARK ZOO
STAN LEE PRODUCTIONS
T.F. GREEN AIRPORT
TJ COLLECTIBLES
TROLLANDTOAD.COM
TRINITY REP
ULTRAPRO
USAOPOLY
WJAR NBC 10 TELEVISION
WINNING SOLUTIONS INC.
WYRMWOOD
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

#HASCON Mini-Comic from Official Guide, featuring Transformers, GI Joe, MLP and More

Postby Va'al » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Site owner Seibertron is on the field in Rhode Island, as the preparations for HASCON are almost complete, and he sends our way a preview of what's to come from the official guidebook for the event, and the mini-comic featuring the Transformers we all love and know - of sorts.

We know this is nothing more than a teaser, though it features the new 'evergreen' Bumblebee design too, right on the cover, but stay tuned for coverage of the event all weekend long, right here at Seibertron.com!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Finally, MLP joins the IDW Hasbroverse.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby PopCultureGeek2063 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:40 pm

and Frank Welker is still quite new to attending conventions right? wasn't BotCon 2015 his first ever Convention?
PopCultureGeek2063
Mini-Con

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I love this for the simple Bruce Sato appearance.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby YRQRM0 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Can't wait to see the legends Peter and Frank together!
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6

#HASCON Early Look at Hasbro Transformers Area, plus All Exclusives Display

Postby Va'al » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:31 am

There will still be some time before any actual content appears from Hascon in Rhode Island - the first multifranchise event directly organised by Hasbro in their on back yard - but some members of staff and press did get an early preview of the show area if nothing else, and posted the images on social media. The most relevant to us come from Magic The Gathering's Head Designer Mark Rosewater, which not only shows more of the Hascon exclusives (including the early access Arcee/Ultra Magnus set seen here), but also the Transformers area for the show, featuring some Allspark Tech and heavy The Last Knight merchandise and props. Take a look below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:35 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Woah, Prime's got smaller hands than the president.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby kurthy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
They're really doubling down on the movie stuff!
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:17 am

Hey look, it's that statue of the Optimus Prime from that one cartoon that ended 3-4 years ago. :P

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby LE0KING » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:09 am

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sabrblade wrote:Hey look, it's that statue of the Optimus Prime from that one cartoon that ended 3-4 years ago. :P

Compared to an optimus from a cartoon that ended 30 years ago? ;)
LE0KING
Vehicon
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:11 am

LE0KING wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Hey look, it's that statue of the Optimus Prime from that one cartoon that ended 3-4 years ago. :P

You mean the one that most consider timeless and refuse to let die? :-P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby LE0KING » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:16 am

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sabrblade wrote:
LE0KING wrote:

You mean the one that most consider timeless and refuse to let die? :-P

Point stands. Some of us love the prime show the way others love g1.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON