This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Our next story comes from the Youtuber Rektangular, courtesy of news staffer Mindmaster, who was doing an update on upcoming Marvel Legends figures in the Wal-Greens computer system, and ran across an exclusive Wreck-Gar listing! We're unsure if this will be included in the final days of Titan's Return, or, more likely, somewhere in the upcoming Power of the Primes line! As always, this is a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but it does look quite convincing.

If Wreck-Gar is announced, you'll see it here, on Seibertron.com!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby bodrock » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Emerje wrote:The Decepticons got the more humanoid Starscream and Stranglehold, while the Autobots got the more unusual Doubleheader and monstrous Longtooth so it sort of even outs.

On another note, I want Leader class Optimus and Megatron to both have smaller bot modes that resemble their G1, or for Megatron G2, selves, but then evolve into Star Convoy and Super Megatron when combined with their trailers. And yeah, Megatron can have a trailer. I basically want him to be a giant main line version of this. Can you guess where Super Megatron's canon would go? ;)

Emerje

Very true, Emerje -- I'd love to see Doubleheader and Longtooth as Prime Masters! Of all the Autobot Pretenders, they appeal the most to me.

I've been wanting Star Convoy for awhile now, so I LOVE your idea! ;)^
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:31 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
:-?

My theories are gaining more and more ground...
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby mordhelm » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:32 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
With current events in the IDW universe, wouldn't it make more sense if this Wreck-Gar figure was a Titans Return figure?
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Rysquad » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:50 am

Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Combiner #1
V:Starscream
D:Dreadwind, Blackwing (and 2 others to be revealed)
L:To Be revealed? (assuming there will be Legends 6th members?)

I would guess Skywarp and Thundercracker (scale be damned) to round out the limbs and hopefully Sunstorm as the Legend from the original Generations Seeker mold to finally complete the major Seekers (doesn't even have to integrate, I just want a Legends Sunstorm already).

Emerje

I could see them just adding Skywarp and Thundercracker. They've also got the Legends-scaled Skywarp from Combiner Wars that could be re-done as Sunstorm. It wouldn't surprise me if two Deluxe coneheads and one Legends conehead were made as well.

That said, in addition to a Voyager Starscream + 4 Deluxe Ghost Starscream combiner, I'd love to see someone do a Voyager Starscream with Combaticon limbs..
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby Rysquad » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:00 am

Bronzewolf wrote:Our next story comes from the Youtuber Rektangular, courtesy of news staffer Mindmaster, who was doing an update on upcoming Marvel Legends figures in the Wal-Greens computer system, and ran across an exclusive Wreck-Gar listing! We're unsure if this will be included in the final days of Titan's Return, or, more likely, somewhere in the upcoming Power of the Primes line! As always, this is a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but it does look quite convincing.

If Wreck-Gar is announced, you'll see it here, on Seibertron.com!

Brainstorm, Cloudraker/Wingspan, now Wreck-Gar. I've never been more excited to browse the aisles at Walgreens before.

Also - he's got to be based on Combiner Wars Groove, right?
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby Deadput » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:20 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
It doesn't say generations so this could just be a toy of Daytrader from the Last Knight.

I'm only putting out theories don't hang me yet.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Deadput wrote:It doesn't say generations so this could just be a toy of Daytrader from the Last Knight.

That's kinda what I was hoping when I clicked this link on the news feed. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:57 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Deadput wrote:It doesn't say generations so this could just be a toy of Daytrader from the Last Knight.

I would be shocked if that were the case. I can't see them releasing a whole mold exclusively with Walgreens. Unless... They use the Hound mold? Or something? At the same time, I've never seen a Voyager Transformer at a Walgreens. Soo... Shrug

It'd be cool, but my money (and hope) is on a Generations Deluxe.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Rysquad wrote:
Emerje wrote:

I would guess Skywarp and Thundercracker (scale be damned) to round out the limbs and hopefully Sunstorm as the Legend from the original Generations Seeker mold to finally complete the major Seekers (doesn't even have to integrate, I just want a Legends Sunstorm already).

Emerje

I could see Hasbro just adding Skywarp and Thundercracker. They've also got the Legends-scaled Skywarp from Combiner Wars that could be re-done as Sunstorm. It wouldn't surprise me if two Deluxe coneheads and one Legends conehead were made as well.

That said, in addition to a Voyager Starscream + 4 Deluxe Ghost Starscream combiner, I'd love to see someone do a Voyager Starscream with Combaticon limbs..

It seems likely with Two Deluxe limbs to be revealed it could be Thundercracker & Skywarp. However...Since we got both Legends and Leader Class Thundercracker & Skywarp in CW, I would hope Hasbro would mix it up a little.

Going strictly based on toys that have not been released n the past two lines (including club and con exclusives) ...The Problem with it being Coneheads or Rainmakers is that there is only spots for two... My first instinct to fill two spots would be Apeface & Snapdragon, but I cant imagine the fan rage that would ensue after not having them as Voyagers in TR, when the gimmick was seemingly perfect for them.

Deluxe Windsweeper would be awesome, and Tailwind as a repaint of Powerglide/Viper would work for the legends class... Now just getting a unique Deluxe to fill that last spot...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby mordhelm » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Spinister from Alpha Bravo anyone? I mean, now that BotCon/TFCC is gone, I'm sure Hasbro is less inclined to care about those TFCC exclusives anymore. So that means we've got a few possibilities if it's not any of the Seekers:

Targetmasters:
Needlenose
Spinister
Windsweeper

Action Masters:
Banzai-Tron
Gutcruncher

Micromasters:
Flat-Top
Whisper
Storm Cloug
Nightflight
Air Wave
Blackout And Spaceshot as a Redeco of Dreadwind and Blackwing
Fireshot and Vanquish as a Retools of Dreadwind and Blackwing
Skyhopper

Others:
Deathcobra (for those clamoring for the other Breastforce bot)
Any of the Predators

Personally I think it would be neat to get Blackout and Spaceshot.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13

Postby Deadput » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Doesn't it usually mean those exclusives were made because Hasbro wasn't planning to make them themselves?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
mordhelm wrote:Spinister from Alpha Bravo anyone? I mean, now that BotCon/TFCC is gone, I'm sure Hasbro is less inclined to care about those TFCC exclusives anymore. So that means we've got a few possibilities if it's not any of the Seekers:

I know a lot of fans feel that way, but I'm less inclined. I'm sure Hasbro doesn't care, but I see how they included Quake in TR and avoided Needlenose/Spinister (that were Club exclusives). Good to know there are choices though, Id rather Hasbro just keep releasing new versions of characters from the original series than retreading ones already done in the last two lines, whether exclusives or not.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
o.supreme wrote:
mordhelm wrote:Spinister from Alpha Bravo anyone? I mean, now that BotCon/TFCC is gone, I'm sure Hasbro is less inclined to care about those TFCC exclusives anymore. So that means we've got a few possibilities if it's not any of the Seekers:

I know a lot of fans feel that way, but I'm less inclined. I'm sure Hasbro doesn't care, but I see how they included Quake in TR and avoided Needlenose/Spinister (that were Club exclusives). Good to know there are choices though, Id rather Hasbro just keep releasing new versions of characters from the original series than retreading ones already done in the last two lines, whether exclusives or not.

I think Hasbro does what is best for them. There is a precedence for producing something the club previously had exclusive: Thundercracker was almost exactly the same, and Krok was the same character only, Dreadwind same character...

Shrugs shoulders... Who knows.

I'm hoping for a new Tracks that combines with whoever Jazz will combine with. I like his gen version, but could see a new version being cool.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Courage: 9

Postby Zeedust » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:25 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I would be shocked if that were the case. I can't see them releasing a whole mold exclusively with Walgreens. Unless... They use the Hound mold? Or something? At the same time, I've never seen a Voyager Transformer at a Walgreens. Soo... Shrug

Hound has two different One-Step molds and a Power Battler mold. Those wouldn't exactly be fan favorites, but they would fit in with the typical selection at Walgreens price-wise.

Emerje wrote:

Emerje

If Beachcomber is anything to go by, I think the Legends figures are going to stick with their TR role of being there for Titan/Prime Masters to ride, rather than joining the combiners or reusing Thrilling 30 modes without the Targetmasters.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Postby Kurona » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Well, we've already seen a T30 re-issue is gonna happen in Wave 1...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Kurona wrote:Well, we've already seen a T30 re-issue is gonna happen in Wave 1...

Who? I don't recall, and we're both news staffers.

Then again, I've been very forgetful as of late...
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8

Postby Emerje » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Mindmaster wrote:
Kurona wrote:Well, we've already seen a T30 re-issue is gonna happen in Wave 1...

Who? I don't recall, and we're both news staffers.

Then again, I've been very forgetful as of late...

Shrapnel

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
I'm telling you now, the right Megatron for Power of the Primes Leader Optimus Prime is Combiner Wars (or Takara Legends) Leader Megatron. Trust me on this.

You're probably right, but I do want to wait and see if they release a leader megs for POTP. I just don't like the thin legs on CW Megatron.

They're not that thin compared to his body - they only look thin because most tank-alt toys of G1 Megs have had chunky legs made from the tank's aft.

I would rather a Leader Galvatron for POTP, since due to the "Evolution" gimmick Rodimus Prime is a full Leader-size robot instead of a Voyager-height robot (to go with TR Galvatron) plus a base. Annoying, but I definitely still want that Roddy.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It was Hasbro who wanted Fun Pub to do Combiner Wars sets for the TFSS 4.0 and 5.0 in the first place.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Zeedust wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Hound has two different One-Step molds and a Power Battler mold. Those wouldn't exactly be fan favorites, but they would fit in with the typical selection at Walgreens price-wise.

Hadn't considered smaller classes. That seems more likely. I would, personally, argue that's an unintelligent move. As "exclusives" entice collectors, and I think verry few of us are interested in One-Step bots?
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Zeedust wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Hadn't considered smaller classes. That seems more likely. I would, personally, argue that's an unintelligent move. As "exclusives" entice collectors, and I think verry few of us are interested in One-Step bots?

Plus, the listing does specify a "Deluxe Class" figure, which One-Step and Power Battler molds are not. This also precludes this "Wreck-Gar" figure from being a retool of Voyager Class Movie Hound (either of them).
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
FYI I've heard from around the net that, that Walgreens screen image has been around for awhile. If it is true I think Wreck-Gar is a retooled Groove.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby Stealth Claw » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:23 am

Motto: ""I will defend the universe from the tyranny of the decepticons, and the autobot elite guard, and for the honor of the VDMA Brotherhood.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Plus, the listing does specify a "Deluxe Class" figure, which One-Step and Power Battler molds are not. This also precludes this "Wreck-Gar" figure from being a retool of Voyager Class Movie Hound (either of them).

It could be a Hound retool that's scaled down to Deluxe size... I could be wrong, but I just want a movie Wreck-Gar, Haha. it could also be a retool of a CW or TR Deluxe as Wreck-gar. >:oP
Stealth Claw
Minibot
Watch Stealth Claw on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertroian Stealth Jet
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sjeng » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:58 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Missiles
probably like Afterburner:

Want list:
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Red Alert, Brunt, Smashdown, Greenlight, Toy Refraktor set, Impactor, Spinister, Lancer, Crosshairs, Hot Shot, Rumble & Ratbat, Frenzy & Wingthing, Skywarp.
Earthrise Snapdragon & Apeface.
Generations Selects Pirahnacon!

Check out my B.O.T.S.
Sjeng
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 7
Watch Sjeng on YouTube
Alt Mode: a cat
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #284 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210635 284RI Hollins"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010E"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr A Image Comics 1223IM280 304A (CA) Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON