This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby bodrock » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Well, Orion Pax as a bot looks great....the truck looks a bit rough. :/
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby NOBLExGAMER » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:43 pm

This picture seems to confirm the "Deluxe" modes of the Leaders will be closer to a Voyager in scale than a normal Deluxe. I'm super okay with this, especially in Hot Rod's case as, in my opinion, he'll scale perfectly with my CW Ultra Magnus and T30 Springer and Arcee! :APPLAUSE:
NOBLExGAMER
Mini-Con

Video Review of All Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 1 Prime Masters

Postby william-james88 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:51 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian chuckdawg1999 has reviewed all of the Wave 1 Prime Masters from Transformers Power of the Primes. These include Liege Maximo and Skullgrin Decoy Armor, Micronus and Cloudburst Decoy Armor, and Vector Prime and Metalhawk Decoy Armor. These retail for either $4.99 or $5.99 depending on the retailer, and they have so far only been found at Hasbro Toy Shop but other stores should be stocking these within the coming month. For info on what is coming out next for this Prime Master class, please check the full list of what we know here.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:The Prime Masters are the small figures that the line are sorta built around. They can stand in Pretender shells, ride in/on Legends, and attach to the armor of deluxe figures. Oh, they can also be used as heads, on Titans Return figures and interact with Titan Master drones and bases. One negative is that a lot of the uniqueness of a Titan Master is lost with Prime Masters, and the Pretender shells transform the same way thus far. For five bucks USD though, you really can't go wrong.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Throttlebotsrevenge » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:14 am

I'm really digging the idea of Slash. I've always loved the Dinobots. I have to admit I was adverse to the idea of a sixth member, but then I figured that maybe it was time to adjust the team. And a new Dinobot that turns into a velociraptor complete with G1 styling? Yes please. However, I'm still not entirely thrilled with the idea of a Dinobot combiner--horrible flashbacks of "The Beast" and "Mega Dinobot" persist.

That aside, I've got Slash pre-ordered through Amazon and am looking forward to adding her to my collection.
Throttlebotsrevenge
Micromaster

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:19 am

Oh my gosh, Primal might actually be close to the right scale with Rhinox and Waspinator then! Now I might have to buy two so I can have one Primal displayed in his bot mode and the other as full-on Optimal Optimus. Hooray! :MAXIMAL:
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Quantum Surge » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:20 am

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Can't unsee the way some pics had them...fiddled.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:50 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
It's frustrating cos some parts of these figures look fine but then are just completely ruined by other parts. Really wish the Dinobots hadn't been forced to combine. It's an awful mode that doesn't really represent the Dinobots well at all (ok it's not an abomination like that beast comic but I would have thought something bulky like the Hulk, a huge big brawler would have looked cool, maybe hunched over a bit like RotF Devastator. This one just looks really lame)

Uh... what is the Starscream combiner doing to Quake?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Throttlebotsrevenge » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:It's frustrating cos some parts of these figures look fine but then are just completely ruined by other parts. Really wish the Dinobots hadn't been forced to combine. It's an awful mode that doesn't really represent the Dinobots well at all (ok it's not an abomination like that beast comic but I would have thought something bulky like the Hulk, a huge big brawler would have looked cool, maybe hunched over a bit like RotF Devastator. This one just looks really lame)

Uh... what is the Starscream combiner doing to Quake?

I couldn't have said it better myself. The Dinobots just aren't supposed to combine. It's kind of the antithesis to their entire ethos.

And that Starscream/Quake photo is weird . . .
Throttlebotsrevenge
Micromaster

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:22 am

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
Soooooo........let me get this straight we are no longer allowed to talk about MAGA-Jazz on this thread.........I have been out of the loop since I got BANNED for a week because I spoke my mind and I was just making sure. ;)^
Anyways since I could not do this sooner, here is my sincerest apology, inspired by ones made by Spacey, Weinstein, and Louis C.K.. :-P
I am so very very very sorry for the words that I wrote on this forum, and for anyone and everyone that was offend by them, I hope you all know that I now know what I did was wrong and I hope you can see it in your hearts to forgive me.....because I am an evil man. :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS:
Now that all that is out of the way, I just wanted to say that I agree with the person above that said that is seems like fans of Beast Wars are just getting table scraps, and even though Beast Wars figures had better engineering compared to G1, does not mean they stood the test of time. Also it would be nice just to have more of them made in the modern line in my opinion. Because with the way its going they should just call the Generation line, the Generation One Character Only line.....just saying.
Also I do like the way the "Deluxe" sized figures look for the evolution Leader Class sets, but the "combined" "Super" modes leave a little to be desired. Rodimus has visible hand syndrome, and the shots of both of them from behind just look terrible.
So now I am just gonna sit and wait :POPCORN: for them to ban me again for this post.
See y'all later. ;)
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7

Postby MadProject » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:11 am

Weapon: Sword
found on Youtube:

PotP Leader Class Orion Pax/Optimus Prime

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21gWowsbNWs[/youtube]
MadProject
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Speed: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:30 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
ThunderThruster wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:I saw this and thought how cool it would be if the used the rodimus prime mold for it
PicsArt_07-25-09.31.59.jpg

Where do I buy this?!

its just a digibash but it does look like a possibilty ;)

I'm aware, but it looks like a decent modern interpretation.

Here's to hoping for a real one
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Speed: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I really, really dig that Optimus. Especially for Orion Pax. This leader will be bought day one for sure.

The Hot-Rod / Rodimus Prime is not too bad too.

Starscream is very nice, but his torso mode is iffy. Maybe if he'll have some nice limbs to go with him...

As for the dinobots... erh... They don't excite me at all. Still, I wouldn't mind a G2 Dinobots box set.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:12 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
MadProject wrote:found on Youtube:

PotP Leader Class Orion Pax/Optimus Prime

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21gWowsbNWs[/youtube]

Between the YOUTUBE brackets, paste only what come after the v=
Meaning just the 21gWowsbNWs
Result:

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Skritz » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:46 am

I'm aware people find them 'meh' for a variety of reasons but whenever I look at a Transformers toy I have to remind myself they are that, mass retail toys and not some masterpiece collector figure. They will have their weak spot and wonky engineering. With that said however:

I'll stay on my initial plans to buy Optimus, Rodimus and Dreadwind for Wave 1. That was in my original plans and its going to stay that way. While I obviously have no Dinbot in my collection, budget constrains leave me with most likely only being able to buy one full combiner set in the early waves and, frankly, I'd still rather buy a complete Abominus. Not sure why, tbh, given there is no excuse on my hand like 'I had the toy as a kid', its just that when it come to owning a full set with the intent to display both separated and combined, Abominus is the one I find myself wanting more despite how we haven't seen his fully combined mode yet. Maybe its just because I dig the Terrorcon design as a combiner team more than I dig the Dinbots as a combiner team?

Then again, those Dinobots are still tempting even in spite of their shortcomings. Agh. :BOOM:
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Quantum Surge » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:50 am

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords

I had to do this.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Speed: 10

Postby notsoalex » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:08 am

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Hmmm... Strascream looks a lot better in person, though I don't like how the stickers are different colors! sigh TR Megatron strikes back! Orion Pax's cab mode still looks... erm... bad... but it doeas look a lttle better than stock photos... oh well. And Hot Rod's shoulders look too close and low to his body. And Volcanicus is almost the same story, his arms are to low down. But Power of the Primes looks like its gonna be a good toyline.
Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby bodrock » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:24 am

Skritz wrote:I'm aware people find them 'meh' for a variety of reasons but whenever I look at a Transformers toy I have to remind myself they are that, mass retail toys and not some masterpiece collector figure. They will have their weak spot and wonky engineering. With that said however:

I'll stay on my initial plans to buy Optimus, Rodimus and Dreadwind for Wave 1. That was in my original plans and its going to stay that way. While I obviously have no Dinbot in my collection, budget constrains leave me with most likely only being able to buy one full combiner set in the early waves and, frankly, I'd still rather buy a complete Abominus. Not sure why, tbh, given there is no excuse on my hand like 'I had the toy as a kid', its just that when it come to owning a full set with the intent to display both separated and combined, Abominus is the one I find myself wanting more despite how we haven't seen his fully combined mode yet. Maybe its just because I dig the Terrorcon design as a combiner team more than I dig the Dinbots as a combiner team?

Then again, those Dinobots are still tempting even in spite of their shortcomings. Agh. :BOOM:

Agreed -- I also gotta have the Terrorcons! It wasn't hard to upgrade and improve on their original G1 selves, and that they did. Not so much with the Dinobots....but Swoop is great.

Any plans for Legends or Prime Masters for wave1, Skritz? I really like Slash.
IMG_8853.JPG
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:24 am

Is that the actual back of that Grimlock t-rex mode? Or are there some panels missing? Cos it looks very exposed and messy...
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Overcracker » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:02 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Well, Starscream's a literal d**khead. Who new? :lol:

Volcanicus looks awkward. Guess I can skip Slug and Snarl, and just get Grimlock, Swoop and Sludge then. No need to ever combine them.

Orion looks excellent, but it seems all the engineering went into making his robot mode look great, and they forgot about all the other modes.

His cab mode is a bit messy, but it can be overlooked, but add the trailer, and it just looks so messy in both modes. It's like he saw Power Master Prime, and Energon Prime / Omega Supreme and said, I can do that worse... hold by Matrix.

Somehow, Rodimus Prime keeps looking better and better though.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:12 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Do take note that some pics may have the figures mistransformed, particularly Volcanicus:

vs.

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Is that the actual back of that Grimlock t-rex mode? Or are there some panels missing? Cos it looks very exposed and messy...

Looks like it. Here's a closeup:

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby bodrock » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:41 am

I'm interested in seeing more of Snarl...wasn't too impressed with Slag or Grimmy.
IMG_8805.JPG
Spotlight: Swoop & Slash
Love Swoop, though.
IMG_8812.JPG
Generations: Dinobots vs. Doubledealer
With wave1 pics out, I can't wait to see 'em in stores....and can't wait to see wave2. :)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Hydrargyrus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Throttlebotsrevenge wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Uh... what is the Starscream combiner doing to Quake?

I don’t see Quake or a combined Starscream (just torso mode). Although now I’m not sure I want too...
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
MagicDeath wrote:
Throttlebotsrevenge wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Uh... what is the Starscream combiner doing to Quake?

I don’t see Quake or a combined Starscream (just torso mode). Although now I’m not sure I want too...

The photo in question slipped into the initial article, and has since been removed.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:03 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Do take note that some pics may have the figures mistransformed, particularly Volcanicus:

vs.

That bottom one doesn't look much better. It's still very odd and gangly. The top one at least has Grimlock's legs turned so they don't make the thighs look too scrawny at least.

Looks like it. Here's a closeup:

Yep... it's all that darn combiner crud making a right mess on the back. This Grimmy didn't stand a chance...

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Skritz » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:28 pm

bodrock wrote:
Skritz wrote:I'm aware people find them 'meh' for a variety of reasons but whenever I look at a Transformers toy I have to remind myself they are that, mass retail toys and not some masterpiece collector figure. They will have their weak spot and wonky engineering. With that said however:

Agreed -- I also gotta have the Terrorcons! It wasn't hard to upgrade and improve on their original G1 selves, and that they did. Not so much with the Dinobots....but Swoop is great.

Any plans for Legends or Prime Masters for wave1, Skritz? I really like Slash.
IMG_8853.JPG

No planning on any Wave 1 legends but should the leak about Battletrap (as a pair of combining legends-class figures) and Cindersaur be true those I'm planning to get if I can find them. Optimal Optimus is on my top to-get list too. After that we'll see where PotP goes. If there is a 'full' combiner released in later waves, such as Monstructor or Piranacon those might get added to this list but, should there be no other full combiner, then Abominus is my priority when it come to that size class. I'm also tempted to grab Starscream just to have a Starscream in my collection, however.

Beyond that, Wave 4-5 (maybe 6?) are a complete mystery so we'll see what I get.

Prime Masters Skullgrin/Liege Maximo, Submarauder/Alchemist Prime and the leaked Bomb-Burst/Megatronus are a top priority of their size class for me, since I've got a Quake, Misfire (yes, really) and Triggerhappy waiting to be cut apart and repainted to become their bodies.
Skritz
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Hasbro 2018 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #23 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 23B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 2 B001 Series New Hasbro 2013"
Flip Shot BUMBLEBE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers TCG BUMBLEBEE VS. MEGATRON Set 2-Player Starter Set (44 Cards) New"
Transformers TCG B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON