This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Mon May 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I'm sold on Wreck-Gar. I'm really hoping Counterpunch is either a repaint of Jazz, or a repaint of basically any other Autobot car other than the one the TFSS did. If its basically the same figue as the TFSS, then there's no point for me to get it. If Repugnus is a limb, then oddly enough, that will complete the Inferno combiner (provided all the rest holds true. If he is based on a TR Deluxe, then he'll match the other Monsterbots, but I'll have 3 incomplete combiners instead of just 2..
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:I'm sold on Wreck-Gar. I'm really hoping Counterpunch is either a repaint of Jazz, or a repaint of basically any other Autobot car other than the one the TFSS did.
Fun Pub used that mold because that was the mold that Hasbro had tooled the CW Counterpunch head onto.

In other words, Counterpunch was Wheeljack's Hasbro-made head pretool.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote:while it is intriguing to see news of release happening in other parts of the world, I am curious as to what exactly is going on in the United States. Is it just my area? I have not seen any new product in the last month aside from Studio Series. I mean I know RiD15 is done, so I would not expect to see more, but I have seen no new PotP (aside form some wave 1 deluxe about 6 weeks ago). In the last month, much of the studio series that came in stock has moved, not all of it, but about 75%. I appreciate that Hasbro is being more conservative with this line, as opposed to AoE & TLK which were way overproduced, but still...where are all the Transformers? Even stores that seemingly got more stock in than others are basically vapid at this point.

The only new stuff is studio series and POTP and I see both enough for this season (granted, not any POTP wave 2, but it will come and in the meantime anyone who wants TF toys can pick up wave 1).
I can speak for Marvel that even with Infinity War, their Marvel Legends toys are not getting restocked as well. So its for all figures this type, not just Transformers. Summertime is simply the time of year where action figures are not a priority for stores to stock. My birthday is in the summer and I was always pissed as a kid that some toy aisles were used for sports, bubble and bike stuff instead of action figures when I would go to any department store with my birthday money looking to buy some action figures.

So I think its just the season, not the franchise, and its felt across the board, even when a movie supports a toyline. Plus, you mention TLk and in comparison to any generations line (including POTP), it had a much more desastrous distribution problem. While you arent seeing much POTP, that is an infinitely better scenario than several mainline TLK toys which to this day have never been found in the US. Trust me, TLK had far worse distribution than any other line of the past 5 years, overproduction or not.

o.supreme wrote:I'm sure Hasbro would wish to sell all of them for a MSRP $150. now of course, there is always room for loss accounted for, but even selling them on HTS for $50 I would think would be fairer, and just as profitable, if not more so, than through a minor retailer. Why this happened I cannot say, but there is definitely a huge problem that needs to be addressed soon.

That is neither here nor there, Hasbro sold all their Trypticons to retailers like Walmart and Toysrus. From what they told us, Hasbro routinely sells out of all their Transformers and dont have any left (unlike say, Star Wars toys). What you see at Ollies (and Ross and TJMaxx) is the leftover stock from the retailers Hasbro already sold to. So this is probably the leftover stock from TRU or Walmart or Target.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon May 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
we should get Junkheap as well but we probably wont
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Alright, so this may be old, but sort of still in with Nemesis Prime coming. I took Optimus to work with me on Friday as my deskbot, and while his alt mode is complete trash, the robot mode is still amazing me. it is so posable and so much fun, and his head is very Andrew Griffith in design, and I love the overall feel. It was also cool cause several people stopped in and saw him and were all like "oh yeah, Optimus Prime!" and they were stoked to see him.

So while he isn't the best, he really nails that robot mode, and that's exciting for Nemesis since Nemesis has that awesome head.

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Mon May 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
o.supreme wrote:
Cobotron wrote:O.Sups, where is "Sacto"? Sacramento? Just curious. Trying to put your distro woes on the map. This shoty stocking of wave 2 is definitely an anomaly, but I feel like the beginning of Summer is always a low point in action figure supply and demand. Store always seem to push outdoor play this time of year. As do parents.
(

Yeah it's Sacramento. "The Place You Love to leave" :lol: For a top 20 market in terms of population, we seem to get the short end of the stick more often than not. Still I know Distribution issues are much bigger than my city.

I was just thinking about TR Trypticon. Sure having a chain like Ollies (which is only east of the Mississippi, and nowhere north of NY). Have them for sale at $50 *and as low as $20 In some spots before that) is great for a small section of the fandom, but what about everyone else? I'm sure Hasbro would wish to sell all of them for a MSRP $150. now of course, there is always room for loss accounted for, but even selling them on HTS for $50 I would think would be fairer, and just as profitable, if not more so, than through a minor retailer. Why this happened I cannot say, but there is definitely a huge problem that needs to be addressed soon.

Remember, Hasbro dorsnt sell at MSRP. MSRP is Manufacturers SUGGESTED retail Price.

They sell the toys for a small portion. You get to MSRP because of the cost it takes to ship from Hasbro to the company, then across their Distribution, and then finally to their store. MSTP is what Hasbro estimates it costimg to finally get to shelf
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
william-james88 wrote:That is neither here nor there, Hasbro sold all their Trypticons to retailers like Walmart and Toysrus. From what they told us, Hasbro routinely sells out of all their Transformers and dont have any left (unlike say, Star Wars toys). What you see at Ollies (and Ross and TJMaxx) is the leftover stock from the retailers Hasbro already sold to. So this is probably the leftover stock from TRU or Walmart or Target.

I wonder if Titans Return Wave 5 Deluxe will ever show up at Ollie's, Marshall's, TJMaxx, Ross, or the like. Seriously, next time we have the chance, we have to ask Hasbro what the F happened with that TR assortment AND The Last Knight toys in general.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 22, 2018 10:04 pm

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Nemesis Destron » Tue May 22, 2018 10:12 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Black Hat wrote:Wreck-gar looks good! I'm not sure he'll be my Wreck-gar (I'm set on hunting down DX9 Splinter some day as he's Voyager sized, thus appropriate as a "leader" character, vehicle scale is already out the window with the Junkions so no worries there, and he is from what I gather a very good figure) but if I see him for a sensible price I might nab him and replace his noggin to make him into another Junkion.

Definitely not MY Wreck-gar but he will be added to my Junkions riding on a junky steel horse...'nuff said. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Skritz » Tue May 22, 2018 10:53 pm

Unfortunately unless things change it seem we aren't getting the missing Prime Masters. :BANG_HEAD:
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby bodrock » Wed May 23, 2018 12:00 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:That is neither here nor there, Hasbro sold all their Trypticons to retailers like Walmart and Toysrus. From what they told us, Hasbro routinely sells out of all their Transformers and dont have any left (unlike say, Star Wars toys). What you see at Ollies (and Ross and TJMaxx) is the leftover stock from the retailers Hasbro already sold to. So this is probably the leftover stock from TRU or Walmart or Target.

I wonder if Titans Return Wave 5 Deluxe will ever show up at Ollie's, Marshall's, TJMaxx, Ross, or the like. Seriously, next time we have the chance, we have to ask Hasbro what the F happened with that TR assortment AND The Last Knight toys in general.

I still want Cogman. :/

I was at Ross earlier, and they had Triggerhappy & Twinferno for $7 each -- not bad at all. I left 'em for some lucky kid....
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed May 23, 2018 12:08 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
bodrock wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I still want Cogman. :/

https://tfsource.com/transformers-the-last-knight/premier-deluxe-class-cogman/

Worked for me. It's $10 USD over retail price, but that's probably as good or better than you'll do on eBay.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby bodrock » Wed May 23, 2018 12:21 am

Very tempting Wolfman! If I hadn't just ordered myself a Dirgegun from Japan, I'd pull the trigger on that.

I'm hoping I don't have to go online for Prime Master Bludgeon and Novastar....oh, and the remaining Terrorcons!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed May 23, 2018 1:24 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
You should try and be in the UK, to get any of the terrorcons i need to go online.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Transformers Power of the Primes Missing Prime Masters Teased with Predaking Set

Postby Va'al » Wed May 23, 2018 1:38 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Coming to us thanks to fellow Seibertronian Sabrblade, and Facebook Transformers fan Kenneth Tan, we have some potential news on the missing Prime Masters from the Power of the Primes toyline - Amalgamous Prime, Prima, Nexus specifically - on what looks to be a card or poster that will accompany the release of the Titan class Predaking set (given that all the Prime Masters feature Predaking's name and the powers he gains from them).

We already know that Onyx Prime will be released with the set itself, though we have no definite confirmation of the availability elsewhere so far, and the Matrix can be a stand-in for the Tirteenth Prime, meaning that these three are still possible to see a release in the short term future (i.e. before the line ends), and given that the image's source appears to be Weibo user Raffy Rodriguez - a known name from previous ..news stories - the possibilities are interesting. Take a look at the image below, and join the speculation in the Energon Pub discussion!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed May 23, 2018 3:28 am

The text just under the names, is that just the name in other languages or something else?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Agent 53 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:56 am

No, underneath it says 'Predaking' telling us about the combination of prime and the combiner.
What caught my eye is that we see 12 primes there, does that mean we won't be getting the 13th, which, if the aligned continuity applies, would fit as the 13th prime of course is Optimus himself.
Agent 53
Minibot

Postby Emerje » Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer

Wish that glare wasn't there, can't get a clear look at Onyx. From what little we can see that really doesn't look to be the same as the one that comes with the Predacons. Hard to tell but it doesn't seem to have the gold in the middle and the black outline, it appears to be two-toned like every standard Prime Master is, in yellow and light orange. I still say the wording "Special Edition" rather than "exclusive" means we're getting Onyx twice.

It looks more like the art we saw on the display backdrop at NYCC.

I also just realized that's Quintus on the right and the two appear basically the same color just like they do on that poster of the Prime Masters. Also interesting that all four missing Prime Masters are yellow, what could be the significance of that?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Randomhero » Wed May 23, 2018 5:19 am

Emerje wrote:Image

Wish that glare wasn't there, can't get a clear look at Onyx. From what little we can see that really doesn't look to be the same as the one that comes with the Predacons. Hard to tell but it doesn't seem to have the gold in the middle and the black outline, it appears to be two-toned like every standard Prime Master is, in yellow and light orange. I still say the wording "Special Edition" rather than "exclusive" means we're getting Onyx twice.

It looks more like the art we saw on the display backdrop at NYCC.

I also just realized that's Quintus on the right and the two appear basically the same color just like they do on that poster of the Prime Masters. Also interesting that all four missing Prime Masters are yellow, what could be the significance of that?

Emerje

Prima isn’t yellow.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Emerje » Wed May 23, 2018 5:23 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Randomhero wrote:Prima isn’t yellow.

Oops, I was looking at Amalgamous.

Still, I wonder if there's a reason why we got four yellow, four white, and then four non-matching Prime Masters. :-?
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed May 23, 2018 6:05 am

I was hoping we'd get more little Pretender shells but I have a feeling the remaining Prime Masters will just be bundled with other figures just to get them out there (or even worse, some kind of exclusive nonsense you have to jump through hoops to snag).
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 23, 2018 7:40 am

Agent 53 wrote:What caught my eye is that we see 12 primes there, does that mean we won't be getting the 13th, which, if the aligned continuity applies, would fit as the 13th prime of course is Optimus himself.
Va'al wrote:the Matrix [is] a stand-in for the Thirteenth Prime

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 23, 2018 8:11 am

BIGGER pic:

Megatronus: Dark Warrior
Vector: Time Traveler
Prima: Warrior of Light
Alchemist: Mystical Scientist

Quintus: Seeder of Life
Amalgamous: Shape-Shifter
Nexus: Power of Combination
Solus: Weapons Forger

Onyx: Beast Prime
Liege Maximo: Trickster
Micronus: Power Swap(?)
Alpha Trion: Infinite Knowledge(?)

Those last two are pretty blurry and hard to read.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed May 23, 2018 8:55 am

Thanks sabr, that was the text I was talking about in my earlier post.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby bodrock » Wed May 23, 2018 9:19 am

ZeroWolf wrote:You should try and be in the UK, to get any of the terrorcons i need to go online.

The distro for PotP is really killin my buzz for the Hunt, honestly. I go online primarily for vintage -- if I had to go completely online for the latest, I'd probably spend less due to shipping, etc.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210680 32RI (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D 0224IM258 (CA) Clarke"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E GI JOE 0124IM251 (CA) Oliver (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200370 2B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 FCBD IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Figueroa 200530A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS ONE-SHOT Sub Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Griffith 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 5th ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM891 (CA) Bratukhin"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 5t ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON