This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:25 am

Overcracker wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:I still don't understand why they are wasting a Studio Series slot with this crappy (sorry, my opinion) repaint of a crappy (again, just my humble opinion) TLK figure?

I thought the point of this line was to be all new molds?

But the wave 1 deluxes aren't even all new moulds, and the voyager star scream is just an upscale.

I'm not convinced the Jazz mold is new, unless it's "re-engineered" using the base figure.

Sorry, had to address. The new Jazz is a completely new mold. He has nothing from the original movie Jazz outside of transforming into a Pontiac Solstice.

Original Jazz

New Jazz

Legs are different, chest is different, arms are different. Yes he transforms in a similar fashion, because they need to follow the general transformation of the onscreen model, and they transform from the same vehicle mode to a very similar looking robot mode. But the car parts even end up in different places.

that's the first time i really caught that the headlights are in different places... *goes to find the HA version*

I feel the original looks cleaner. trying to rember how they dealth with the roof of the car.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:41 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Deadput wrote:Lockdown isn't a retool of anyone this is like the stupid g2 Smokescreen to Energon Starscream or Dotm Roadbuster to Aoe Lockdown.

Just similar engineering

No one said anythng about him being a retool. But its not a smokescreen/starscream thing, that comparison no longer applies. As John Warden has said, toy development is different now. Starting with Combiner Wars, tooling is thought up and then kept to be applied to various toys. And the advancements in technology mean that the development cycle has shortened too. Now that everything is on a computer, they can select parts or tooling from one toy and apply it to another and build around it. It would be a new mold, but still based on something existing. And its all done by the same Hasbro team unlike the examples presented when its teams from different eras pulling insiration from previous toys (either intentionally or not). Now everything is intentional and planned to be reused when applicable.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Video Reviews of all Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Toys

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 am

While we posted in hand images of the wave 1 deluxes as soon as fans got them from Hasbro Toy Shop, we never posted video reviews for all of them (just Bumblebee and Stinger). Most of the world still doesn't have them since they are scheduled to appear in stores next month so below you will find a video review for all of wave one inlcuding new reviews for Bumblebee and Stinger, to go with Crowbar and Ratchet, just to give you another perspective. We also included some comparison shots after the video reviews for those who wish to compare these molds with previous renditions.

We also have an excellent review of this line from Scotty P in the latest Twincast Podcast where he and the other participants are disappointed that these aren't quite the premium line-up they're hyped up to be. Go to the 54 minute mark to hear their in depth analysis on what we have so far in the line.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ig89ninja » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:46 am

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
One thing I like about Emgo (besides his skits) is that I have yet to see a video in which he loses his cool, I'M LOOKING AT YOU BALTMATRIX!
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby Quantum Surge » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:56 am

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Nice to see Ratchet is slightly taller than his DOTM Deluxe, which might make DOTM Bee seem less oversized next to him in his bot mode. Also, I gotta laugh at this part:

william-james88 wrote:Fear the latest Twincast Podcast where he and the other participants are disappointed that these aren't quite the premium line-up they're hyped up to be.

I don't want to sound like I'm baiting fans, but while I would agree that I would love to see the ROTF engineering be brought back, I find it a bit biased that the Studio Series line gets overly criticized in unnecessary ways while Power of the Primes is overly praised despite the toys feeling more simplistic and less detailed than the previous Generations lines (not to mention the toys becoming more like the G1s with knees; just ask Abominus and Predaking). Ignoring the Marvel toy license purchase made by Hasbro from ToyBiz, I knew that things would be different for Marvel Legends with the way figures get different treatments from ToyBiz just like I knew that movie TFs would be different after ROTF, HFTD, and DOTM, from display bases being nonexistent in modern Marvel Legends to multiple reuses of the Bucky Cap body, smaller BAFs (not to the extent of the mini-BAFs and Jubilee).
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:50 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
To be fair some fans are ecstatic that they are just g1 with more articulation.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:16 am

ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair some fans are ecstatic that they are just g1 with more articulation.

I wish the Predacons were just G1 with better articulation. We wouldnt have that terrible back kibble, nor would Divebomb look like crap in beast mode.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Overcracker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:21 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Quantum Surge wrote:
I don't want to sound like I'm baiting fans, but while I would agree that I would love to see the ROTF engineering be brought back, I find it a bit biased that the Studio Series line gets overly criticized in unnecessary ways while Power of the Primes is overly praised despite the toys feeling more simplistic and less detailed than the previous Generations lines (not to mention the toys becoming more like the G1s with knees; just ask Abominus and Predaking).

Probably because the Power of the Prime's did not promise anything it is not actually delivering. It never promised more accurate representations of characters with better paint, and higher quality like the Studio Series did.

Power of the Prime's is delivering what everybody though it would for the most part. i.e a new Generations line with some "new" gimmicks to go with it.

The Studio Series promised better figures and we got 70's Bumblebee which is smaller and hardly better than the original one, and has issues with loose joints. Then we get Stinger which is a fairly good toy. The new dread that managed to get a new robot mode out of the same Suburban alt mode and engineering, and then Ratchet, which is not really all that good compared to previous deluxe Ratchets.

So far the Studio Series has failed to deliver on what it promised. Power of the Primes is exactly what everybody expected, if you expected something different than what we got, then why? We had 2 lines before PtOP that pointed what PtOP was going to be like. And I see no real let downs in the line so far. Some figures may not be what you wanted, but all in all, they have done what they set out to do.

Studio Series so far has not. It appears the upcoming figures may turn that around with Grimlock, Jazz and Megatron at least.

Prime is still disappointing after MB-11, and MPM-4.

Studio Series has not lived up to expectations in general. PotP is firmly within them at this point.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:34 am

primalxconvoy wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:While Titan Master compatible. I can't really say the *regular* heads really match the level of detail/asthetic that the movie line brings. Now if it came with a repainted/tooled cogman... that'd have been interesting.

Given the vtols I *am* surprised they didn't release him as a *new* movie Thrust (the repaint/tool of.... slingshot (?) )

I disagree. Nitro Zeus especially looks fine in any CHUG collection, whereas Cogman's body is a suitable host for Spike/Galen/Fortress.

IMG_20180214_203250~01.jpg

I'm fact, with a slightly retooled chest and recolouring, it would make a great Nightbeat body, IMO.

I'll admit that Spike on Cogman looks pretty darn good. Though he looks most at home on Fort Max's head.

You mean Cerebros?

Spike was the original Small Headmaster with Fortress Maximus. Cerebros was the deluxe sized head, for lack of a better term. The Takara Bumblebee release came with a Fort Max head recolored in honor of this original concept from the states, which I still find weird for them to have done.

On a side note, I did get Nitro over the weekend, and man it's transformation is one of the biggest pains I've had to deal with in years.
Last edited by Rodimus Knight on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:35 am

Overcracker wrote:Studio Series so far has not. It appears the upcoming figures may turn that around with Grimlock, Jazz and Megatron at least.

That Megatron is also a good example of overselling something with some toys being shown at shows covered in silver paint which the final version wont have.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:41 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rodimus Knight wrote:Spike was the original Small Headmaster with Fortress Maximus. Cerebros was the deluxe sized head, for lack of a better term. The Takara Bumblebee release came with a Fort Max head recolored in honor of this original concept from the states, which I still find weird for them to have done.

Not quite correct there, and there's some confusion with the names between the U.S. and Japan. I'll shoot you a PM to avoid driving the thread off topic if you'd like.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Overcracker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:48 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
william-james88 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Studio Series so far has not. It appears the upcoming figures may turn that around with Grimlock, Jazz and Megatron at least.

That Megatron is also a good example of overselling something with some toys being shown at shows covered in silver paint which the final version wont have.

True.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:41 pm

A6741242-B05E-440C-B595-92FEF08BA18F.png
Grimcracker
Rodimus Knight wrote:
On a side note, I did get Nitro over the weekend, and man it's transformation is one of the biggest pains I've had to deal with in years.

Found Thundercracker at a toys r us in Sunnyvale, and the manager released it. Apparently they have a street date of April. He looks AMAZING with the Grimstone (Grimlock) titanmaster
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Lunatic Prime » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Image

Found Thundercracker at a toys r us in Sunnyvale, and the manager released it. Apparently they have a street date of April. He looks AMAZING with the Grimstone (Grimlock) titanmaster

I luv it :x :x :x
:michaelbay: THUNDERLOCK :michaelbay:
Last edited by Lunatic Prime on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Shuttershock » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:06 pm

SpikeyTigertron wrote:
A6741242-B05E-440C-B595-92FEF08BA18F.png
Rodimus Knight wrote:

That DOES look pretty good. I’d keep him like that and call him something else like “Thunderclap” or “Supersonic”. Seems more legit as a stand alone new guy than as movie Thundercracker.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:07 pm

*almost* makes me wish I could dive in and paint in up in Macross colors

(granted that'd be easier starting off with the blander Nitro)
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Rodimus Knight wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:While Titan Master compatible. I can't really say the *regular* heads really match the level of detail/asthetic that the movie line brings. Now if it came with a repainted/tooled cogman... that'd have been interesting.

Given the vtols I *am* surprised they didn't release him as a *new* movie Thrust (the repaint/tool of.... slingshot (?) )

I disagree. Nitro Zeus especially looks fine in any CHUG collection, whereas Cogman's body is a suitable host for Spike/Galen/Fortress.

IMG_20180214_203250~01.jpg

I'm fact, with a slightly retooled chest and recolouring, it would make a great Nightbeat body, IMO.

I'll admit that Spike on Cogman looks pretty darn good. Though he looks most at home on Fort Max's head.

You mean Cerebros?

Spike was the original Small Headmaster with Fortress Maximus. Cerebros was the deluxe sized head, for lack of a better term. The Takara Bumblebee release came with a Fort Max head recolored in honor of this original concept from the states, which I still find weird for them to have done.

Takara's BB came with a CEREBROS head, not a Fort Max head. It's a homage to the Movie Spike's exoskeleton suit and the US show, where Spike became Cerebros' head.

I was pointing out the error that Spike becomes Fort Max's head, when he actually becomes Cerebros' head.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Emerje » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Found Thundercracker at a toys r us in Sunnyvale, and the manager released it. Apparently they have a street date of April. He looks AMAZING with the Grimstone (Grimlock) titanmaster

He does look good and rather G2 in blue. Funny that Clobber and Thundercracker are two figures I'll probably never see in stores.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Lockdown isn't a retool of anyone this is like the stupid g2 Smokescreen to Energon Starscream or Dotm Roadbuster to Aoe Lockdown.

Just similar engineering

No one said anythng about him being a retool. But its not a smokescreen/starscream thing, that comparison no longer applies. As John Warden has said, toy development is different now. Starting with Combiner Wars, tooling is thought up and then kept to be applied to various toys. And the advancements in technology mean that the development cycle has shortened too. Now that everything is on a computer, they can select parts or tooling from one toy and apply it to another and build around it. It would be a new mold, but still based on something existing. And its all done by the same Hasbro team unlike the examples presented when its teams from different eras pulling insiration from previous toys (either intentionally or not). Now everything is intentional and planned to be reused when applicable.

So basically everything is a retool now? Like Nerf blasters being all Jolt reskins?

william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair some fans are ecstatic that they are just g1 with more articulation.

I wish the Predacons were just G1 with better articulation. We wouldnt have that terrible back kibble, nor would Divebomb look like crap in beast mode.

We'd also get blasters and swords for all of them. The other combiners too.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:35 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Just similar engineering

So basically everything is a retool now? Like Nerf blasters being all Jolt reskins?

Yes. But its so streamlined now that I dont think retool applies anymore. Hasbro said that too. Its called partial tool now since they use parts of another toy. But since they have to literally make a new mold for the plastic, they will consider it a new mold nonetheless even if specific key engineering and transformation is copied (like with that deluxe ratchet). I get why, they spent all that money making a technically new mold, why wouldnt they call it that. I guess we just have to get with the program and evolve with the new landscape of toy making, where similarities are intentional, planned and found all throughout, but the toys are technically all different still.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Lore Keeper » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Great reviews guys! Though, I must say I think I prefer that TF Collector guy. His voice is just so dreamy... :x
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:04 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
william-james88 wrote:[q I guess we just have to get with the program and evolve with the new landscape of toy making, where similarities are intentional, planed and found all throughout, but the toys are technically all different still.

No, I do not have to get with the times. [-(

I'm old and stuck in my ways, and aside from favorite character and legends class (cause they be cheap), this new way of design will probably end my collecting of mainline. Line figures. Hell, it really already has.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:04 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I thought the correct term was "pre-tool".

We could come up with a new term of our own though. How about "skeleton"? The first toy release of a particular skeleton would name the new skeleton. Best example, for the "firetruck" Combiner War mold, we could say that Onslaught, Pyra Magna, and PotP Inferno have the "CW Hot-Spot skeleton".

Thoughts? :-?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:57 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:I thought the correct term was "pre-tool".

We could come up with a new term of our own though. How about "skeleton"? The first toy release of a particular skeleton would name the new skeleton. Best example, for the "firetruck" Combiner War mold, we could say that Onslaught, Pyra Magna, and PotP Inferno have the "CW Hot-Spot skeleton".

Thoughts? :-?

I dont know why we have to come up with one, hasbro gave us the one they use: partial tool

william-james88
News Staff

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:[q I guess we just have to get with the program and evolve with the new landscape of toy making, where similarities are intentional, planed and found all throughout, but the toys are technically all different still.

No, I do not have to get with the times. [-(

I'm old and stuck in my ways, and aside from favorite character and legends class (cause they be cheap), this new way of design will probably end my collecting of mainline. Line figures. Hell, it really already has.

That's a shame. Personally, I love how KO companies usually improve upon existing designs and with the money saved on actually doing the main design work, add extra features, better paint, increased size, etc. It's like "hacking" a toy, sotospeak.

I think Hasbro doing it is great. Why reinvent the Wheel(ie), when they can keep a database of designs, transformation systems, sculpts, etc and draw upon them for future releases? It must save a heck of a lot of time and money that way.

I'm all for it.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200530 1RIA"
TRANSFORMERS BACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210591 3RI (CA) Sara"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Machines Fast Food Premium 2000 230313A"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNARL + TYRANNITRON Transformers G1 Action Masters Hasbro UK 1990 New 230303A"
SNARL + TYRANNITRO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 G1 Autobots Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + GUM variant Transformers G2 Go-Bots Gobots Takara 1995 New 210112"
MEGATRON + GUM var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFRAKTOR Transformers Canon EOS Rebel R5 camera G1 Reflector Hasbro 2023 New"
REFRAKTOR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWIN TWIST Transformers G1 Jumpstarters complete + instructions 1985 220807A"
TWIN TWIST Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Beast Machines Basic + tech spec Hasbro 2000 220121A"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PANTHER Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 230609A"
PANTHER Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON