This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:28 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:to celebrate the 1986 movie

So we can expect other '86 characters not yet released like Kup, Cyclonus, Galvatron...? As oppose to some that have recently been released...UM, Arcee, Springer. :VEHI:
Hot Rod, Kup, Blurr, Slag w/ Daniel, Grimlock w/ Wheelie, Jazz, Astrotrain, Gnaw and Scourge are rumored for Studio Series.

Cyclonus, Galvatron, Ultra Magnus (Earth Mode retool of Siege), and Rodimus Prime are rumored for Kingdom.

Holy crap that is quite the list :shock: ...thanks Sabrblade!!! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:30 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sabrblade wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:We're getting a Studio Series release of Astrotrain!? This is the first I've heard of that.
According to this news post (unless a mistake was made).

Pretty sure one of the leakers clarified after the fact that Astrotrain in particular wasn't a new listing, but I don't remember who said it or the exact phrasing, so I may go track that back down.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:31 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
AcademyofDrX wrote:"Everyone knows the only thing that matters is screen accuracy, and the best way to get screen accuracy is fake parts, how could anyone think otherwise."

I don't think your problem is "understanding," it seems like you can't even conceptualize that someone might care about other things. Personally, I don't consider robot mode appearance the most important factor. By that standard, RED would be the best. There are a lot of compromises in this figure to get that appearance. For example, instead of having a rear bumper, his knees are just hanging out the back. I would rather have stubbier legs or miscolored parts or something to have it look like an actual car.

After reading the discussion above, I went back and actually watched the transformation part of the video instead of just skipping around. I missed the part initially about the fake chest/hood of car. I'm not a big fan of it, but how it hides the vehicle mode hood away like Masterpiece Cheetor does with his real beast head, I think I'm OK with it. I would have preferred that the hood of the car actually transforms into his chest, and maybe have had his actual robot chest flip around somehow so that it's not on display from the underside, but I'll take this after several failed (and expensive) attempts at doing it the other way.

I do prefer non-faux parts. The Masterpiece Optimus Prime toys have driven me crazy that they can't figure out how to get the truck grill to become his abdomen. It used to be really simple back in 1984 ... I'd love to see that approach done again. And Seekers should always have their cockpits become their chests. There should never be a cheat for that.

Back to Studio Series Hot Rod though ... it looks good. I'm happy for what it is. Gives me hope that they can figure out how to do a Masterpiece Hot Rod right in 2026 given the past production timelines. But before that we need Masterpiece Blurr, Kup, Cyclonus, Scourge, Galvatron and the rest of the 86 cast. I'm good with no more licensed vehicle mode Masterpiece Transformers for a while so we can fill out our Masterpiece shelves with more main characters after patiently waiting for 16+ years.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Ok so first of all, this was me watching the video:

Now, onto the comments

Ultra Markus wrote:thats the most incredible non MP hotrod so far
now for kup and blur how well they will look

I preffer it to MP Hot Rod, especially with how solid the build is with the shoulders and how the back of the car goes into the legs. It makes for a cleaner backpack. Plus we don,t get a sense that we see his innards as much here and his silhouette is not distorted by useless kibble. I will be looking at my MP in a whole different light now.

o.supreme wrote:Looks Cool, but not in my range of collecting. I am glad for those who are excited. I will make one observation however... I'm not sure where the idea started that SS 86 toys were intended for kingdom, but just wouldn't fit in that line up, but I think we can put that to rest. Like or hate them, it seems these toys were always intended for SS.

I feel the exact opposite. The amount of extra detailing make this much more like a WFC figure and we saw Cheetor and Balckarachnia, they don't have 5mm ports all over. This feels a lot more like a kingdom figure to me. Not saying you are wrong, but the fact that both you and I can use this video to confirm our theories means that it isn't straight cut one way or the other.

TulioDude wrote:I'm just waiting for the Last Knight Hot Rod.

I don't have to wait, I have 2 of them. One from TLK toyline and the WWII version from Studio Series. Plus, the fact that my Lockdown is the SSLockdown means that the TLK Hotrod has a transformation and design that is fully unique to my collection.

o.supreme wrote:I actually look at ER Prime and SS 86 Hotrod and see no similarities, they look like they belong in completely different lines because they are.

They are different designs from different eras and if Hot Rod was released in the Kingdom line then they still would be from 2 different lines. Once again, the same evidence you present can be interpreted against the idea that this was always for SS. Nothing is definitive.

Emerje wrote:Really thought I would see more complaints about how terrible the back of Hot Rod's car mode looks.

It bugged me as soon as I saw it, but then again it is a 30$ figure, there had to be some sacrifices, so I can't stay mad at that for too long.

Seibertron wrote:I think Studio Series Hot Rod might be the first figure that I've ever thought ... "wow, this $20 Transformers toy looks way better than the $100+ Masterpiece figure."

It will be a $30 figure, but yeah, I too preffer it to the MP. And I am pretty sure the car mode closes up better.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Seibertron wrote:Only complaint I have so far, assuming the gaps in vehicle mode are a mistransformation, is that the yellow on the roof of the car mode should have been fixed. But fairly minor, and something that a little ReproLabels/ToyHax sticker can't take care of (not to mention some custom solution).

It's always annoying when they don't plan out the parts right and we end up with parts that are the wrong color. Makes me wonder if at some point they had intended to mold that sprue in his regular red and paint the spoiler yellow like some versions of the original Classics figure.

Sabrblade wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:We're getting a Studio Series release of Astrotrain!? This is the first I've heard of that.
According to this news post (unless a mistake was made).

But will it actually triple change being a Studio Series figure? And will it come with tiny Decepticons?

Percepter wrote:Also, MP-01's grill is not fake.

It is. They don't even have the same patern.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Seibertron » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:45 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Emerje wrote:

Since it's my photo that's being used, I'll attest that it is indeed a fake grill. Here's a pic of MP-01/04's underside for further proof:

Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-04) (Convoy (MP-04)) Gallery

"Masterpiece" I think not.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

First Image of Studio Series 86 Movie Voyager Scourge

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:47 pm

Ok so we all got a good look at the first 86 movie outing to enter the Studio Series line, with the Hot Rod review. Right after, we got a grainy image of voyager Scourge, who will also be in this line. We first got a grainy image from Cybertron Philippines but Protoman spent 2 hours on photoshop to straighten it out and that is what you can see below. As you can see, it is much closer to the animation model than any Scourge we previously got. So, will you be getting it, will you army build, and more importantly, what will you do with all those other sweeps of yours?

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I was originally only planning to get Hot Rod, Grimlock, and Slag, but Scourge looks really good. The wings are looking really nice
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:55 pm

Ton Ton review in 3...2...1...
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It's unfortunate that his vehicle mode shell pieces just hang off his back unchanged like that instead of folding out to form flatter, more cape/cloak-like wings that his animation model, Titanium toy, and Generations toy all had.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Percepter » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:56 pm

Emerje wrote:It's always annoying when they don't plan out the parts right and we end up with parts that are the wrong color. Makes me wonder if at some point they had intended to mold that sprue in his regular red and paint the spoiler yellow like some versions of the original Classics figure.

Agreed. I can't stand it when they just color a piece a random color for some reason, which I'm sure is due to poor planning, as you said.

Emerje wrote:

Oof, you got me there. Shows how long it's been since I've transformed my MP-01. I know THS-02 uses the same grill in truck mode and bot mode, so I guess I was misremembering MP-01 due to that.

A thought:

If SS86 is meant to be a catchall for the movie figures who don't make it into WFCT, does this mean that Perceptor, Blaster, Blitzwing, and some of the other characters we haven't gotten in WFCT will show up in the SS86 line as well?

-Percepter
Percepter
Mini-Con

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Percepter wrote:A thought:

If SS86 is meant to be a catchall for the movie figures who don't make it into WFCT, does this mean that Perceptor, Blaster, Blitzwing, and some of the other characters we haven't gotten in WFCT will show up in the SS86 line as well?

-Percepter

One of the trustworthy leakers has said that, of the main 86 movie characters that didn't yet get toys in the WFC trilogy, all of them are getting updates in Kingdom and Studio Series 86… except for 1. Most people have interpreted that as Perceptor.

Now, what he meant by "main cast" wasn't initially entirely clear, but based on his clarification it probably means the ones that were actually, like, notable characters in more than a scene or two, meaning Blaster and Blitzeing probably don't qualify for his statement.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Percepter » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:10 am

Jeddostotle7 wrote:One of the trustworthy leakers has said that, of the main 86 movie characters that didn't yet get toys in the WFC trilogy, all of them are getting updates in Kingdom and Studio Series 86… except for 1. Most people have interpreted that as Perceptor.

Now, what he meant by "main cast" wasn't initially entirely clear, but based on his clarification it probably means the ones that were actually, like, notable characters in more than a scene or two, meaning Blaster and Blitzeing probably don't qualify for his statement.

Blaster was introduced in the movie, and most people think of the movie when they think of him. I think he has enough presence to be considered "main cast".

-Percepter
Percepter
Mini-Con

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:20 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Percepter wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:One of the trustworthy leakers has said that, of the main 86 movie characters that didn't yet get toys in the WFC trilogy, all of them are getting updates in Kingdom and Studio Series 86… except for 1. Most people have interpreted that as Perceptor.

Blaster was introduced in the movie, and most people think of the movie when they think of him. I think he has enough presence to be considered "main cast".

-Percepter

Blaster was introduced in Season 2, actually. It wasn't until the movie that any of his Mini Cassette partners were introduced, though, as they were all part of the 1986 toyline, while Blaster was part of the 1985 line-up.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:26 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Percepter wrote:

-Percepter

Blaster actually appears quite frequently in Season 2, even having a focus episode, Blaster Blues, as well as sharing main character status with Tracks for an episode or two. The 86 Movie was by no means his first appearance, though I do agree he is decently associated with it anyway. Still, he doesn't really appear in a whole lot of the movie. He only really speaks in one scene of the movie to my recollection, and doesn't appear visually much more than that. Compared to even someone like Perceptor, I don't think that's "main cast" status enough to qualify for what the leaker was talking about.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:10 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
I really hope Hot Rod is misstransformed in car mode, or there's some defect to the copy of the toy because those gaps really kill the toy for me. Everything else is perfect, for a deluxe. I hope they're not making voyagers that are smaller than other voyagers just for the sake of scale.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:13 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I really hope Hot Rod is misstransformed in car mode, or there's some defect to the copy of the toy because those gaps really kill the toy for me. Everything else is perfect, for a deluxe. I hope they're not making voyagers that are smaller than other voyagers just for the sake of scale.

While he's scaled to deluxe level, its the accessories and parts count that push him over to the Voyager price point
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Emerje » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:12 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I really hope Hot Rod is misstransformed in car mode, or there's some defect to the copy of the toy because those gaps really kill the toy for me. Everything else is perfect, for a deluxe. I hope they're not making voyagers that are smaller than other voyagers just for the sake of scale.

I'm positive he didn't connect the front right, you can see how it's supposed to come together. He was either being extra careful, it's broken, or it came off the QC reject pile and just wont stay together.

The price is unfortunate, but it's not the first time a Deluxe SS figure cost more for coming with more. SS Drift with the Baby Dinobots cost $26.99 and I would say Hot Rod is a much more impressive figure, though I don't think his accessory count is all that great and probably has little to do with his price.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:32 am

chuckdawg1999 wrote: I hope they're not making voyagers that are smaller than other voyagers just for the sake of scale.

They've been doing that for 2 years now.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:55 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote: I hope they're not making voyagers that are smaller than other voyagers just for the sake of scale.

They've been doing that for 2 years now.

As long that the "meat" if the figure match the price point if it's class, I'm fine with it.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby DMSL » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:24 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I will probably stick with my Legends Headmaster Scourge and Sweeps.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Endurance: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:01 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hot Rod and Scourge look rad as hell, but Christ I’m tired of all these leaks. Leave some for PulseCon for chrissakes. :roll:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Percepter » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:58 am

Jeddostotle7 wrote:Blaster actually appears quite frequently in Season 2, even having a focus episode, Blaster Blues, as well as sharing main character status with Tracks for an episode or two. The 86 Movie was by no means his first appearance, though I do agree he is decently associated with it anyway. Still, he doesn't really appear in a whole lot of the movie. He only really speaks in one scene of the movie to my recollection, and doesn't appear visually much more than that. Compared to even someone like Perceptor, I don't think that's "main cast" status enough to qualify for what the leaker was talking about.

Oof, I thought that was in season 3. I still think that he counts as main cast. He got a lot more screentime than Jazz did.

-Percepter
Percepter
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:01 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Percepter wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:Blaster actually appears quite frequently in Season 2, even having a focus episode, Blaster Blues, as well as sharing main character status with Tracks for an episode or two. The 86 Movie was by no means his first appearance, though I do agree he is decently associated with it anyway. Still, he doesn't really appear in a whole lot of the movie. He only really speaks in one scene of the movie to my recollection, and doesn't appear visually much more than that. Compared to even someone like Perceptor, I don't think that's "main cast" status enough to qualify for what the leaker was talking about.

Oof, I thought that was in season 3. I still think that he counts as main cast. He got a lot more screentime than Jazz did.

-Percepter
Season 3 didn't have any of the 1985 Autobot Cars in it. And Blaster never made it into space during the movie; he was left behind at Autobot City when the two Autobot shuttles launched, and didn't reappear again until the very last scene of the movie with Rodimus Prime's speech on Cybertron. He completely missed out on all the Quintessa, Junk, and Unicron stuff in the movie.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby Lexomatic » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:03 am

Color me provisionally impressed, given the limitations of a single image.

Pluses: Face sculpt and coloring, bodily proportions, the wings adequately evoke the shape of the G1 animation model. Waist swivel?

Potential minuses avoided: The limbs aren't hollow, only two screws(?) are visible (at the upper tips of the wings), the hex-sockets (on the forearms) aren't intrusive nor the unavoidable design-for-assembly rectangular gaps (biceps and thighs), it's not *obviously* a shellformer (but there might be additional backpack-panels obscured by this angle).

Potential for customizers: Sculpted detail that can be enhanced with an ink-wash or panel-lining marker, toes have a straight edge so can be masked/painted pink to match the animation model.
Lexomatic
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #26 Revelations Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221102 (CA) Clarke"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars OBI-WAN KENOBI #4 var CYD Marvel Comics 2022 JUN221062 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars OBI-WAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #61 Cvr C 1:10 RI IDW Comics MAR231619 61C 61RI Fourdraine"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS ADVENTURES #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200405 5RI (CA) Francavilla"
STAR WARS ADVENTUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DARTH VADER #30 var ROTJ 40th Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221175 (CA)Sprouse"
Star Wars DARTH VA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUL231225 8A (CA) Feehan (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr Q 1:100 Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220544 1Q (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr Q ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2023 Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD Prelude IDW Comics DEC220010 (CA) Ward"
FCBD 2023 Star Tre ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic TRAIL SHADOWS #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 (CA) Parel"
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr J 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics FEB230521 5J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars YODA #2 var Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220985 (CA) Nauck (W) Scott (A) Leon"
Star Wars YODA #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #16 var blueprint Marvel Comics 2021 (CA) Villanelli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220993 (CA) Lopez"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #25 var action figure Marvel Comics 2022 APR221024 (CA) Christopher"
STAR WARS #25 var ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON