This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Honestly, I think Flywheels is going to be a deluxe weaponizer instead of 2 legends that form a deluxe. First, there is no legends class anymore, so they pretty much have to sell it as a deluxe. The weaponizers are the shiny new thing that they came up with within the deluxe price point, and really only have 3 no-brainer type potential uses for them in Cog, Sixgun and Brunt. Adding flywheels to the mix would give them a nice 4 weaponizers, with 2 bots and 2 cons.

I really want it to follow the Battletrap design, but I just don't see it happening. (I'd gladly be wrong on this.)

I don't see why a "Deluxe" Flywheels that separates into two separate "Legends" sized vehicles would be off the table for Siege at all. First, Hasbro isn't saying "no" to any gimmicks. They've just said that they aren't forcing legacy gimmicks onto characters that didn't originally have them, like making characters combiners or headmasters when they weren't in G1. Flywheels always separated into two vehicles in G1, so the new update can certainly do the same, as it's not adding functionality that wasn't already there. Second, Deluxes are packaged in robot mode, so it's not like it would be a Deluxe bubble pack with a small tank and jet in there to "confuse" people. It'll look just like Cog or Sixgun would along side other Deluxe releases, a robot roughly 5 inches tall. The only difference is whether the whole robot turns into a vehicle, into two smaller vehicles, or into a pile of weapons and armor. The only thing that might happen with Flywheels is that we lose the individual robot modes for the tank and jet that Battletrap had in Power of the Primes. However, I'm fairly confident that won't be the case, believing Flywheels must have been developed similarly along side Battletrap initially, before PotP was shortened, making Flywheels more of a carry over from an originally more expansive PotP line-up.

Agreed on the 2 legends size vehicles, I think that is a certainty. I think the big difference is there probably won't be 2 individual legends size robots. Which makes me a little sad. I bough an extra set of the battletrap bots on the chance that we got a flywheels of the same style. I wanted to make Battlewheels and Flytrap.
Last edited by TF-fan kev777 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Honestly, I think Flywheels is going to be a deluxe weaponizer instead of 2 legends that form a deluxe. First, there is no legends class anymore, so they pretty much have to sell it as a deluxe. The weaponizers are the shiny new thing that they came up with within the deluxe price point, and really only have 3 no-brainer type potential uses for them in Cog, Sixgun and Brunt. Adding flywheels to the mix would give them a nice 4 weaponizers, with 2 bots and 2 cons.

I really want it to follow the Battletrap design, but I just don't see it happening. (I'd gladly be wrong on this.)

I don't see why a "Deluxe" Flywheels that separates into two separate "Legends" sized vehicles would be off the table for Siege at all. First, Hasbro isn't saying "no" to any gimmicks. They've just said that they aren't forcing legacy gimmicks onto characters that didn't originally have them, like making characters combiners or headmasters when they weren't in G1. Flywheels always separated into two vehicles in G1, so the new update can certainly do the same, as it's not adding functionality that wasn't already there. Second, Deluxes are packaged in robot mode, so it's not like it would be a Deluxe bubble pack with a small tank and jet in there to "confuse" people. It'll look just like Cog or Sixgun would along side other Deluxe releases, a robot roughly 5 inches tall. The only difference is whether the whole robot turns into a vehicle, into two smaller vehicles, or into a pile of weapons and armor. The only thing that might happen with Flywheels is that we lose the individual robot modes for the tank and jet that Battletrap had in Power of the Primes. However, I'm fairly confident that won't be the case, believing Flywheels must have been developed similarly along side Battletrap initially, before PotP was shortened, making Flywheels more of a carry over from an originally more expansive PotP line-up.

I'm hoping they go with the individual robot modes and make him compatible with Battletrap. Also, I really wish Hasbro would confirm that PotP was cut short (if it actually was) and give is a look at what else was planned.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Lore Keeper wrote: Also, I really wish Hasbro would confirm that PotP was cut short (if it actually was) and give is a look at what else was planned.

Normally I'd be in 100% agreement with this, but I'd rather they save any unused designs and release them perhaps as the 2nd or 3rd part of this trilogy, if it fits the theme. I had been saying the same thing about the unused "vote for the next prime" designs, because I find it highly unlikely that some of them will ever actually be developed into toys in the future.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote: Also, I really wish Hasbro would confirm that PotP was cut short (if it actually was) and give is a look at what else was planned.

Normally I'd be in 100% agreement with this, but I'd rather they save any unused designs and release them perhaps as the 2nd or 3rd part of this trilogy, if it fits the theme. I had been saying the same thing about the unused "vote for the next prime" designs, because I find it highly unlikely that some of them will ever actually be developed into toys in the future.

Arcimus Prime! Hound Convoy!
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
exactly
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Lore Keeper wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Arcimus Prime! Hound Convoy!
Warden said to someone at either SDCC or NYCC that an idea they had for an given to Arcee's evolved form had she won the vote was "Arcana Magnus".

'Course, a name like that just brings to mind imagery of TR Brainstorm wearing Titan Master Ultra Magnus as his head. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
First image that comes to mind for an evolution-gimmick Hound is him pulling a missile trailer like the one Sarge shows off in Disney-Pixar's Cars, and that would form the extra mass for his "Evolved" form.

Arcee... I'm honestly not sure. Maybe a camper setup like Roddy?

Thunderwing and Star Saber, the designs practically draw themselves since the evolution gimmick works on the same design principles as their original toys (especially with Star Saber). I would hope that Thunderwing would carry over the Matrix gimmick from Power of the Primes if he was made, since it would reflect his major story role from the Marvel G1 comics.

Megatron, there are a couple directions he could go if they ever made an evolution one. The first thing that comes to mind is of course going from Megatron to Galvatron, but they could also do one that evolved into Super Megatron (what Galvatron was resuscitated and upgraded into in The Battlestars, the manga accompanying the Return of Convoy toyline).
Going to Galvatron, where he would most likely end up as either a compact tank or like the Optimus Primal from PotP Optimal Optimus, since that would play the nicest with accommodating Galvatron's altmode (though if they did it with a Megatron whose base transformation was closer to his original toy, that would be a cool hat trick).
Going to Super Megatron, the same might happen. However, Super Megatron would play a little nicer with a Megatron that transformed with the same basic scheme as the G1 Megatron toy because of where the legs end up.

As for Shockwave... The nature of Siege means that he won't necessarily be a Voyager-size core robot with an evolution/armor gimmick like his fellow Leader-class toy Ultra Magnus. But if he is, my guess and hope would be that the core robot is basically a better-articulated Voyager-size version of the original, with the extra mass being made up of the gunbarrel and other add-ons that form armor.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Q & A session on Siege Ultra Magnus on Transformers Official Instagram

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:16 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Thanks to the Transformers Official Instagram account, Hasbro have given us another Q & A session. The topic thus time? Leader Class Ultra Magnus from the forthcoming Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege toyline.

Some of the questions asked include if Magnus comes with his g1 style missile launchers and if he's packing his now-trademark hammer. In the answer to the last question, they confirm that a hammer will be making an appearance some where in the line...

Are you looking forward to this line and getting Ultra Magnus? Let us know in the comments and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Emerje » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:21 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
The hammer comes with Ironhide.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:49 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Why wreckers fans?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:16 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:Why wreckers fans?

I really hope it doesn't mean Impactor is just an Ironhide retool and comes with the same hammer in Magnus white and blue. Would they really include two different giant hammers in the same line? Doesn't seem likely.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Short Circuit » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:26 am

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:As for Megatron, there are a couple directions he could go if they ever made an evolution one. The first thing that comes to mind is of course going from Megatron to Galvatron.....

Didn’t the first Galvatron toy concept “evolve” from megatron to Galvatron? I’d like to see that toy become reality because for a G1 toy it looked pretty sweet.

Short Circuit
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Micro-Jet
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:33 am

Emerje wrote:

I really hope it doesn't mean Impactor is just an Ironhide retool and comes with the same hammer in Magnus white and blue. Would they really include two different giant hammers in the same line? Doesn't seem likely.

Emerje

It could mean that they reffer to the fact that in Prime, Magnus was a wrecker and used a hammer. He didnt have a hammer in G1 (when he wasnt a wrecker) so maybe thats it. Still a wired thing to say.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Randomhero » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:34 am

Because he’s usually always affiliated with them. Who knows maybe his packaging bio states he’s leader of them back on Cybertron.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Randomhero » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:38 am

Emerje wrote:

Emerje

They did it in prime. First Magnus came with a gun that tuned into a hammer and voyager Magnus cane with the forge of Solus and that giant weaponizer did too.

If a gimmick of the line is gun turning into melee weapon there’s not too many options. Axe, sword, spear knife and hammer.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Cobotron » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:40 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I'd guess the hammer they are referring to is probably the weapon mode of a yet to be released Battle Master.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:01 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Cobotron wrote:I'd guess the hammer they are referring to is probably the weapon mode of a yet to be released Battle Master.

Roller maybe? Or would be a fun little homage to the roller that came with powered convoy
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:43 am

Because the Aligned version of Ultra Magnus was leader of the Wreckers and wielded a hammer. Plus a hammer is the main part of the Wreckers insignia. :WRECKERS:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:15 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Holy SCRAP! Well, I feel like a real Sam Ham. :roll:
I can't believe I've never noticed that hammer in the insignia before.

My only excuse is I just don't spend that much time on the fiction, and we don't have a ton of toys sporting that badge.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:21 am

We can thank the 2001 BotCon fiction for that hammered insignia design.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:17 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
"Battle Master that turns into a hammer" would be my first thought about that hammer comment too. I mean, when you have a "guys who turn into weapons" class in the line, it kinda paints a picture.

I'm still just really happy about Cog. HasTak making him saves me from having to make one myself, and he even comes with a G1-accurate gun for Cerebros. The one knock against him is that his other gun is in fact also Cerebros' gun and not his own gun, but that's very much outweighed by the good points.

Short Circuit wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:As for Megatron, there are a couple directions he could go if they ever made an evolution one. The first thing that comes to mind is of course going from Megatron to Galvatron.....

Didn’t the first Galvatron toy concept “evolve” from megatron to Galvatron? I’d like to see that toy become reality because for a G1 toy it looked pretty sweet.

That was not the first Galvatron toy concept. Galvatron's first toy concepts were taken directly from his initial movie design, as with every other new-mold TFTM character (and he would never have been planned to have a Walther mode; US retailers were souring on realistic gun toys by the time 1986 rolled around). That's a later design concept by someone who also conceived of a Megatron-Skywarp triple changer, and it would have been a Japan-only toy.

Also, that's not an evolution gimmick so much as straight-up triple changing
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Considering the existence of Lionizer it is very likely that the 'Magnus Hammer' (to use it's name from Animated, even if it won't be the same) is a new Battlemaster character, as I suspect melee-themed Battlemasters could include not only a sword (like Lionizer) but also an axe, spear, hammer and maybe a mace or morningstar of some kind.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
So I won't have to try to fashion him a hammer out of Cog's body parts? Sweet.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:44 pm

Randomhero wrote:

Because he’s usually always affiliated with them.

Really? I cover lots of fiction, being staff for this site, and the only time I saw him associated to them was in Prime.

There may be another instance but i highly doubt its a usual affiliation. Definitely not in the G1 lore i am familiar with.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ThunderThruster » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

Because he’s usually always affiliated with them.

Really? I cover lots of fiction, being staff for this site, and the only time I saw him associated to them was in Prime.

There may be another instance but i highly doubt its a usual affiliation. Definitely not in the G1 lore i am familiar with.

I believe Magnus may have been leader of the Wreckers at one point in the UK G1 Marvel comic.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero SERPENTOR UNCOILED One-Shot IDW Comics 2021 231113"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10B (CA) Williams (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Quintesson Image Comics 0823IM480 5E (CA) Lee 231010Q"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0923IM468 6E (CA) Infante (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #4 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 4RI (CA) DiVito"
GI JOE ORIGINS #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221613 298B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe: THE FALL OF GI JOE #3 IDW Comics 2014 200210a"
GI Joe: THE FALL O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 303C Walker + Segala"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0124IM329 7D (CA) Allen (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM464 6A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM259 305B (CA)Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM406 4A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1B 1123IM198 (CA) Aja (W) Williamson"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR238214 1B (CA) Young (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON