This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters Found in US at Target and MSRPs Revealed

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
The new War for Cybertron Siege Micromasters have just been found at retail. With the Battle Masters, voyagers and deluxes already found at retail, that makes the leader class the only class left to be found at retail in the US. Yesterday Seibertron user Hellscream9999 nabbed the Airstrike Patrol and Autobot Battle Patrol. They were found at a Target in Oswego, Illinois using the DPCI: 087-16-3983. Thanks to the reciept, we see the price to be $9.99. Speaking of prices, private souces have confirmed that the MSRP for this line is the same as for the Studio Series meaning that the MSRP for deluxes is $19.99, $29.99 for voyagers and $49.99 for leaders. Retailers of course can price them as they wish so prices may vary.

So what do you make of these little guys? Let us know your thoughts and whether you'll be purchasing them in the comments below.

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters Found in US at Target

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:The new War for Cybertron Siege Micromaster's have just been found at retail, bringing the sightings for wave 1 to a close, as the rest of the wave 1 had been found recently. Yesterday Seibertron user Hellscream9999 nabbed the Airstrike Patrol and Autobot Battle Patrol. They were found at a Target in Oswego, Illinois using the DPCI: 087-16-3983.

micromaster fun.jpg

receipt.jpg

So what do you make of these little guys? Let us know your thoughts and whether you'll be purchasing them in the comments below.

I know I'll be getting them.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters Found in US at Target

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:So what do you make of these little guys? Let us know your thoughts and whether you'll be purchasing them in the comments below.

I know I'll be getting them.

They're pretty great, the knee's really put them over the top; They're pretty dense too, the airstrike sword is actually really heavy

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Lionizer's a lot of fun, but I wish you could hold it like a rifle, because the blade seems really stubby compared to the hilt, more like a bayonet than a full fledged sword... the 'swooshing' effect is great though, he definitely changed my mind on them for the melee weapons at least

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I maaay get the Air Strike guys cos i had the original Micromasters (I won them from the Marvel UK comic when they did a competition) but I certainly won't use them in that goofy sword mode (the Star Saber from Armada was bad enough... what idiot thinks a bunch of smooshed jets could possibly work as a sword? There's so many things wrong with that and this combined form here just looks like Storm Cloud flew right into the back of Whisper) and they chose my fave two from the team of four for this double pack though Storm Cloud doesn't look great in either mode (the original toy looked better).
Last edited by Carnivius_Prime on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Having a couple of those Lionizers be SS Lockdown's Steeljaws for sure.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Mass Analysis of the Transformers Siege Voyagers

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The recent Seibertron galleries have shown the Transformers Siege toys to be smaller than previous incarnations. For instance, Siege Megatron and Hound are shorter than Titans Return Megatron and Combiner Wars Hound respectively. But does that mean we are getting ripped off? Especially since the MSRP is now $19.99 for deluxes and $29.99 for voyagers? Well ‎TF Fan West Lee, on Facebook, chose to look at this from a mass perspective. Figures in the past might be tall but if they are hollow, a very common complaint from fans, then maybe fixing that aspect might mean more material and thus lower the overall height for this line. And he found that this line offers more in terms of mass (and thus meterial) than previous lines. Here is what he had to say along with the images showing that Siege Megatron, for instance, has much more material than most other voyagers.

Not sure if I will news this or not.
Have you seen the complaints that WFC-S figures are smaller than the previous figures? Well are they smaller? In terms of height, some Siege figures are slightly shorter yes, but in terms of mass? Well let's use facts here, people say that TR Megs is bigger than WFC-S Megs, well in terms of mass (g) the latter is bigger. Here are a few other comparisons. Based on the weights, the figures have NOT decreased in mass at all. The unified scale is the explanation as to why some are shorter. All in all, Siege is a massive improvement.

There is a misconception of cost / height, the height of a figure in relation to cost, saving, cutting etc is irrelevant, the weight is relevant, pay per gram not per inch, raw materials go by raw weight.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I'm curious what Ironhide weighs, articulation aside he looks like a Cyber Battalion figure from behind.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Hm have to say I'm more into how well they display with other figures as part of a collection, than I am about how much they weigh (their weight means nothing to me when gazing at them on my shelves).

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
If they're going to have more mass I think they should stretch it out more. I would happily take hollow sections (which EVERY regular line has had in some form and which people IMO people make too much noise about) if it ensured they didn't literally come up short next to Unicron Trilogy, mainline movieverse,and past CHUG figures. Hound isn't too bad compared to Universe Hound, but Sideswipe...

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Hm have to say I'm more into how well they display with other figures as part of a collection, than I am about how much they weigh (their weight means nothing to me when gazing at them on my shelves).

Agreed. Here I was looking forward to Siege Sideswipe as a cheaper alternative to the Universe one. But now...

Now, not so much.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Skritz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Can't wait to get a matching Targetmaster for my Triggerhappy and Hot Rod.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Mkall » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:13 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm curious how this matches the mass of other Voyagers from previous Generations lines.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Skritz wrote:Can't wait to get a matching Targetmaster for my Triggerhappy and Hot Rod.

Oh yeah. Cog and the Battle Masters are still very definitely "Take my money!" Even if Firedrive needs a mod right out of the package (migrating the barrel mount to the back of his knees) I'm still excited for him.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Skritz wrote:Can't wait to get a matching Targetmaster for my Triggerhappy and Hot Rod.

Oh yeah. Cog and the Battle Masters are still very definitely "Take my money!" Even if Firedrive needs a mod right out of the package (migrating the barrel mount to the back of his knees) I'm still excited for him.

That would make him more similar to Pinpointer:

Transformers G1 1987 Pinpointer Gallery

But I see what you're going for. Still, G1 toy accuracy isn't all that's "crack"ed up to be (ha ha):

Transformers G1 1987 Peacemaker Gallery
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby deliciouspeter » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Fun. I hope someone weighs the leaders too.

They look great, but man those deluxes are short.
deliciouspeter
Mini-Con
Buy from deliciouspeter on eBay

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Ok. Now weigh an $20 voyager Classics Optimus with this new $30 Optimus.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:18 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:

That would make him more similar to Pinpointer:

Eh, not really. As is very clear in that image you showed, Pinpointer's barrel mount is located on the backs of his feet, not the backs of his knees.

On Firebolt, the barrels are definitely attached to the back of the knees.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:But I see what you're going for. Still, G1 toy accuracy isn't all that's "crack"ed up to be (ha ha):

Maybe not, but I think it's important to have the general arrangement of things right, especially with the Targetmasters' gun modes since that's all they've got. As-is, Firedrive's gun mode... Forget the details, it's got the barrels sawn off and stuck to the lower back of the stock compared to the original! :-P

...I may have obsessively studied the details of Fracas, Nightstick, Recoil, and Firebolt with an eye to building homemade ones for myself. Just maybe. :-B :WHISTLE:
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Skritz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:03 pm

I'm not too bothered by the transformation scheme on the gun-base Battlemasters. I imagine this was just some cost-cutting mixed with shared engineering. Make me wonder if people won't 3d print new gun parts to make custom targetmasters. :-D
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
omega666 wrote:Ok. Now weigh an $20 voyager Classics Optimus with this new $30 Optimus.

If it was $20 in 2006 then it would be at least $25 today when considering inflation.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby YoungPrime » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Not feeling the height of these Voyagers. You can tell that Starscream isn't even all that big which is those ports on his shoulders are so ridiculous tall.

Can't really defend more G1 characters or find a good enough reason to replace a lot of the CHUGS you already have when Hasbro is half@ssing everything but their prices.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Agreed. Here I was looking forward to Siege Sideswipe as a cheaper alternative to the Universe one. But now...

Now, not so much.

The Universe 2008 Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold is REALLY big for a Deluxe Class figure, even back in the day, when all size classes were generally larger than they are now. It really makes what are essentially current par for the course sized figures look small by (unfair) comparison. Just judging by the comparison pics in the Seibertron galleriers, I can assure you that Siege Sideswipe is not as short as he seems next to his Universe 2008 counterpart, and out of context with contemporary Deluxe Class figures. He'll scale very nicely with anything from Thriling 30 onward.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Wolfman Jake wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Agreed. Here I was looking forward to Siege Sideswipe as a cheaper alternative to the Universe one. But now...

Now, not so much.

The Universe 2008 Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold is REALLY big for a Deluxe Class figure, even back in the day, when all size classes were generally larger than they are now. It really makes what are essentially current par for the course sized figures look small by (unfair) comparison. Just judging by the comparison pics in the Seibertron galleriers, I can assure you that Siege Sideswipe is not as short as he seems next to his Universe 2008 counterpart, and out of context with contemporary Deluxe Class figures. He'll scale very nicely with anything from Thriling 30 onward.

Except the fan gripe is not solely limited to one figure, the toyline as a whole is averaging down. I'm not a Scale guy, as long as Big Guys are Big and Little Guys are Little, ans the size of things doeant really bother me, but they arent wrong in saying that the Deluxes as a qhole are shorter. Siege Hound is smaller than Universe Hound, and by comparion he's not nearly the biggest oy out of his pruce range. Am I gwtting Siege Hound? Absolutely, I want a g
Figure with a better foot and the clip that holds on the holp generator on my Uni Hound is showing a stress fracture. But I'm not sure I will even see him above the other guys on my shelf.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Flashwave wrote:Except the fan gripe is not solely limited to one figure, the toyline as a whole is averaging down. I'm not a Scale guy, as long as Big Guys are Big and Little Guys are Little, ans the size of things doeant really bother me, but they arent wrong in saying that the Deluxes as a qhole are shorter. Siege Hound is smaller than Universe Hound, and by comparion he's not nearly the biggest oy out of his pruce range. Am I gwtting Siege Hound? Absolutely, I want a g
Figure with a better foot and the clip that holds on the holp generator on my Uni Hound is showing a stress fracture. But I'm not sure I will even see him above the other guys on my shelf.

Yes, Deluxe Class figures are shorter, but that's been true since Fall of Cybertron/Thrilling 30. It's not a new "problem." The Siege figures aren't really appreciably different compared to like-classed figures from the Prime Wars Trilogy. In some instances, you can point out a figure that is a hair (mm or so) shorter than another from recent history, but the figure isn't really "smaller." That's why some people are looking at overall mass too. Siege Hound has a lot more bulk down in his calves, simply due to the transformation scheme. If it had been done differently, some of the extra mass in the legs might have ended up in the torso, making him just a bit taller. Some of the comparison pic can be misleading too. If all you're going off is something like this:

...then yes, Siege Hound looks shorter than Universe 2008 Hound, who in turn looks shorter than Combiner Wars Hound. The difference sure look significant in these pictures. However, what we're experiencing is a bit of an optical illusion. When the figures arranged as they are, left to right, with the smallest toys at the right and seemingly the largest at the left, our eyes are exaggerating the differences we're seeing, because we're expecting a size gradient based on how everything is arranged. The sharp drop off at the right end is making the differences at the left end seem more substantial than they actually are. (It also doesn't help that our perception of size differences is further compromised by the wide shot nature of this picture, putting the figures out in the "distance" of our visual field. Think of the moon illusion and how the moon looks different sizes at different distances from the visual horizon. The same issue happens here, on a much smaller scale (no pun intended). Take a look at these comparisons between only two figures at a time:

Suddenly, those height differences look a LOT less drastic. We've got nice, close up shots of these figures paired together in our "near vision field," making for less "guesstimating" on the part of our visual processing. Siege figures are really not smaller or shorter than what has come before in the past six years or so. If you were somehow expecting the figures were going to get "bigger" again, then you were setting yourself up for disappointment (and you haven't really been paying attention for the last several years). This is the new normal with Transformers figure scaling, and it has been like this for a while. If your collection is primarily based on figures from between 2006 and 2011, when all figures were bigger, you're definitely going to have some scale problems now. Siege figures are meant to fit in with more contemporary figures from Thrilling 30 and onwards, and they do that very well.
Last edited by Wolfman Jake on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Now, not so much.

I said the same thing last week and it went largely ignored. The "Lambo" mold was ridiculously tall even next to other tall Universe figures like the "Datsun" mold. I don't know why people keep using the Sideswipe comparison as an example of how much the line has shrunk when that Universe figure is just so absurd.

It's going to be hard to properly judge sizes without actual measurements.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Dr. Caelus » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:Take a look at these comparisons between only two figures at a time:

Suddenly, those height differences look a LOT less drastic. We've got nice, close up shots of these figures paired together in our "near vision field," making for less "guesstimating" on the part of our visual processing.

Combiner Wars Hound is crouching in the second picture.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230244 5B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr Q LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230465 7Q (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr Q ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230076 115C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #2 1:25 incv var Boom Studios Comics 2020 OCT200940 (CA) Montes"
POWER RANGERS #2 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230482 1J (CA) Crain"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr F Dynamite Comics Disney NOV220588 2F (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220620 3B (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr Q FOC Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL239367 10Q (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics AUG230330 11O Nakayama 231222I"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr I 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220591 2I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 1:50 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200916 (CA) Nicuolo"
POWER RANGERS #1 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr K 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230253 5K (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr P 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230488 1P TV Pitch Art"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr J unlockable Boom Studios Comics (CA) Mora"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON