This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Jada Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Jada Toys Discussion Thread

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:21 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
When I first saw this, I thought: Oh, probably just another third party figure. But then ¨Optimus Prime¨ and ¨Officially licensed¨ Proved otherwise. But this looks like a lame piece of merchandise. I encourage everyone NOT to pay over voyager price-point for a figure whos transformation involves ¨standing up the car to see a robot jammed underneath ¨ :lol: I don have much against merchandise, but It should be cheaper than an actual figure, not matter how ¨die cast¨ it is. :michaelbay:
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:13 pm

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Am I crazy, or is the character art of Nemesis on that box the CG character model of Optimus from the Prime Wars Trilogy cartoon?
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:39 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Am I crazy, or is the character art of Nemesis on that box the CG character model of Optimus from the Prime Wars Trilogy cartoon?

It is indeed, I can't forget that exposed pelvic region.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:39 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:When I first saw this, I thought: Oh, probably just another third party figure. But then ¨Optimus Prime¨ and ¨Officially licensed¨ Proved otherwise. But this looks like a lame piece of merchandise. I encourage everyone NOT to pay over voyager price-point for a figure whos transformation involves ¨standing up the car to see a robot jammed underneath ¨ :lol: I don have much against merchandise, but It should be cheaper than an actual figure, not matter how ¨die cast¨ it is. :michaelbay:

It's $30 so it is in fact cheaper than a Voyager. If I remember right these ones at this price point are pretty big, closer to MP-01 Prime than Earthrise Prime.

And really nobody should care if non-Transforming figures exist if they aren't preventing a transforming one from happening.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
That is a nice looking truck, the colors on the mold are nice
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:45 pm

Emerje wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:When I first saw this, I thought: Oh, probably just another third party figure. But then ¨Optimus Prime¨ and ¨Officially licensed¨ Proved otherwise. But this looks like a lame piece of merchandise. I encourage everyone NOT to pay over voyager price-point for a figure whos transformation involves ¨standing up the car to see a robot jammed underneath ¨ :lol: I don have much against merchandise, but It should be cheaper than an actual figure, not matter how ¨die cast¨ it is. :michaelbay:

It's $30 so it is in fact cheaper than a Voyager. If I remember right these ones at this price point are pretty big, closer to MP-01 Prime than Earthrise Prime.

And really nobody should care if non-Transforming figures exist if they aren't preventing a transforming one from happening.

Emerje

Still overpriced though. Don't know who'd actually buy this over a fully transforming version. Even though transformers are overpriced in general. :(
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby Emerje » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:46 pm

RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Still overpriced though. Don't know who'd actually buy this over a fully transforming version. Even though transformers are overpriced in general. :(

Anyone who wants a cool looking truck without a bunch of panel lines to stick on a shelf? Even the best Optimus Prime figure still doesn't look like a perfectly seamless truck (unless it's a shellformer like some of the movie Primes). I've got a few dozen Primes of every shape and size, what I don't have is a perfect looking truck so I do intend to buy a few of these.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:31 pm

Emerje wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Anyone who wants a cool looking truck without a bunch of panel lines to stick on a shelf? Even the best Optimus Prime figure still doesn't look like a perfectly seamless truck (unless it's a shellformer like some of the movie Primes). I've got a few dozen Primes of every shape and size, what I don't have is a perfect looking truck so I do intend to buy a few of these.

Emerje

Well...It's your wallet I guess
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:31 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Emerje wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Emerje

I have movie Bee and Crosshairs, and they are really nice. I can't wait to display them next to the ones I have in robot mode. These are very well done vehicle modes. And sometimes, the vehicle mode needs to be allowed to shine like this
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:56 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Emerje

I have movie Bee and Crosshairs, and they are really nice. I can't wait to display them next to the ones I have in robot mode. These are very well done vehicle modes. And sometimes, the vehicle mode needs to be allowed to shine like this

Flatnose rules!
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

First Look at Second Set of Jada Transformers Minifigs Including G1 and Beast Wars Characters

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:08 pm

Fans found some good value to the original set of Jada Transformers mini figures. Well, for those who liked them, we have some good news. A photo posted on the Beast Wars Forever Facebook page shows that we are getting a new set of those. There are many redecos, like Nemesis Prime and some seekers but it also has Beast Wars characters. We see Optimus Primal, Cheetor, BW Megatron, Rhinox and Airazor. Can you name all the G1 characters? I ask because not all are obvious from that photo.

Also, it is marked on the box that this set is Walmart exclusive.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:09 pm

Is that Armada Megs in the top right?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby SpaceEagle » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:19 pm

Motto: "Better nothing than something bad."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:Is that Armada Megs in the top right?

I got Scorponok vibes, it looks like it has his shoulder cannons!
Like a regular eagle, but from space.
SpaceEagle
Targetmaster
Alt Mode: Eagle
Speed: 9
Endurance: 4
Skill: 4

Postby Coptur » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:04 pm

Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, BW Megatron, G1 Scorponok
Mirage, Wheeljack, Nemesis Prime, Nova Storm,
Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Red Wing, Acid Storm,
Rhinox, Airazor, Soundblaster, Battletrap
Cliffjumper, Spin Out

edit:
yellow Cliffjumper...should've just painted the face Orange and sold it as Hubcap
red Bumblebee... then that's Volks in my eyes
Last edited by Coptur on Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Emerje » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:23 pm

Yellow Cliffjumper and red Bumblebee, repaints of the properly colored figures from the previous set.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:29 pm

SpaceEagle wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Is that Armada Megs in the top right?

I got Scorponok vibes, it looks like it has his shoulder cannons!

Ah, right, yes it is

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:29 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
We got Prime in the 1st set, why include him again? Should have been Fort Max to go with Scorponok. And red Bee and yellow Cliffy? Why?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby SpaceEagle » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:40 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:We got Prime in the 1st set, why include him again? Should have been Fort Max to go with Scorponok. And red Bee and yellow Cliffy? Why?

The OP's at least a different pose, but probably included to ensure sales maybe. Something something most iconic transformer something.
A Fort Max would've been very awesome, though. Makes the inclusion of Battletrap(?) even more baffling. Not that I'm complaining a character who wasn't in the cartoon is getting a die-cast figure, but...

Also I'm guessing the 'Bee & Cliff' are probably included to reuse molds call back to their MicroChange variants.
SpaceEagle
Targetmaster

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:00 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Well obviously the selections aren't entirely based on popularity or faction rivalries.

>Points to random outlier Airazor, who sticks out like a sore thumb<
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby SpaceEagle » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:54 pm

I think that is pretty neat, if it was solely popular characters it'd have been pretty meh. Series 1 already covered the "essentials" so I am glad Series 2 is focusing on other characters.
SpaceEagle
Targetmaster

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:55 pm

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Well obviously the selections aren't entirely based on popularity or faction rivalries.

She doesn't when you realize that all those Maximals are the ones appearing in ROTB.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:07 pm

william-james88 wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Well obviously the selections aren't entirely based on popularity or faction rivalries.

She doesn't when you realize that all those Maximals are the ones appearing in ROTB.

By that logic I guess that explains the random inclusion of Battletrap as well.

Now that we know there's a second set I ended up buying the first one. For under $12 for 18 figures they're a good buy, much better than the $1.25 each for similar Jada figures at Dollar Tree.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

More Images of New Jada Transformers Metalfigs Including Telatraan 1 Cutout

Postby william-james88 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:31 am

Turs out there is more to this Metalfig pack than ... meets the eye. In the back we have 3 cutouts for backgrounds which include Teletraan 1. We see thatin the images below which give us a better look at the figures, in packaging. And the image of the back shows us all their names just in case people needed confirmation. The images were taken at a Walmart in Quebec where these figures along with 2 more sets are all found at the bottom of the Transformers section. The two other sets are Minecraft and Spider-man themed. They are all $29.97 CAD. This set has yet to appear in the US.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DaveTheRave137 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:06 pm

Poorly designed, pointless, and just more waste and polution. Who decided lets release some small figures that don’t offer anything that isn’t available already and in top of that done in away that is poorer than anything that came before it. I have something similar that i got when i was a kid in the 80s and it’s better made. If you buy this I’m selling I’m a C@?t tshirts for a couple hundred and I have mispelt it too, it’s an exclusive too so, and im sure its got some die cast as all tf fans love abit of die cast
DaveTheRave137
Mini-Con

Postby Emerje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:45 pm

DaveTheRave137 wrote:Poorly designed, pointless, and just more waste and polution. Who decided lets release some small figures that don’t offer anything that isn’t available already and in top of that done in away that is poorer than anything that came before it. I have something similar that i got when i was a kid in the 80s and it’s better made. If you buy this I’m selling I’m a C@?t tshirts for a couple hundred and I have mispelt it too, it’s an exclusive too so, and im sure its got some die cast as all tf fans love abit of die cast

I bought the first set and I'll be buying the second set too. They don't really hold up when viewed up close, but at a distance they look great populating city bots or just standing at their feet for a better sense of scale than regular figures can give them. They're also cheap (in the US anyway, though I suspect the second set will cost more) at only $12 for 18 figures.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Deluxe Predacon Hasbro 2022"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON