This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Why 2018 Was the Best Year for Transformers Collectors in a Long Time

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Why 2018 Was the Best Year for Transformers Collectors in a Long Time

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:55 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Anyone reading message boards online or social media comments may think Transformers fans are some of the hardest fans to please but that is just because these are great places to vent frustration and those annoyed and unhappy are always louder than those content with their toys. So I wanted to look back on this year and write the positives that came out of it, especially since there was some massive change in how Transformers toys were handled retail wise. Plus, from the onset, 2018 looked to be a really rough year with Toysrus now out of the picture in the US and Hasbro pushing for 4 different Transformers mainline to occupy the shelves at the same time (Generations, Studio Series, Bumblebee and Cyberverse). It makes it even more miraculous that, thanks to some management/distribution choices, 2018 has been the best year for collecting in a very long time.

The Generations Subline only lasting one calendar year

The first two line in the Prime Wars trilogy lasted for a year and a half and had 6 waves each (one per quarter) so some fans were upset that it was not followed through with Power of the Primes. However this was the biggest move Hasbro has ever done to help the distribution woes and it actually worked. With the line only having 4 quarters, and them coinciding with the calendar year (meaning begging of the line is beginning of the year and end of the line is end of the year), this helped retailers manage their inventory better. By making it shorter, there was less of a chance for there to be a pile up of unsold toys from the same line, and thus every toy from Power of the Primes would be ordered. So no more skipping the last wave. This also assures that the toys for the next calendar year are put up for grabs as soon as Hasbro would allow it since it's seen as fully new product as opposed to a continuation of the same line (instead of say, wave 5 of the last year's line). And, more importantly, that means that the retailer is now certain that whatever stock they receive of that line during the year is of the current year (as opposed to them confusing it with remainder stock of last year). The result is that this year no mainline toy from any line was skipped by retailers in the US. I won't have to write one of these articles next week.

Pic of US Target 3rd quarter

Pic of Canadian Toysrus 4th quarter

Exclusives were far more attainable

I can't tell you how much I hated the Transformers Collector's Club. Not that I didn't like their product, but being an international fan (aka, not US based), buying from them was a huge pain. The extra costs to get these overpriced toys made them practically unattainable if you have any semblance of a budget. And of course going to conventions to get their exclusives wouldn't be possible. But with Hasbro doing away with the Club, and taking matters into their own hands, getting most exclusives has been relatively doable. They were very smart to have most of their exclusives be Amazon, Entertainment Earth, or Hasbro Toy Shop exclusives which removed any American's dependence of having a brick and mortar location near by. Also, by having these exclusives made by them, and using their economies of scale, redecos like Nemesis Prime were very reasonably priced (that would have been an easy $100 price tag if it came from the club, probably more due to the exclusive accessories). And for international buyers, Amazon.com having surprisingly fair shipping rates helped.

Another HUGE helping factor was the brand unification. So for instance take any Movie Masterpiece toy, which are all exclusives in one way or another. Takara released the exact same toy at comparative prices. So if you could not get it through whatever channel Hasbro was using, you could get the Takara release off Amazon Japan, which recently decided to ship toys internationally (this might be their first full year of doing so). Same goes with other exclusives like the Throne of the Primes, which was integral to fans completing their Prime Master collection. If you couldn't get it from Hasbro Toy Shop, you could just get it off Amazon Japan, which currently even comes out cheaper than having bought it off HTS (but that's because American's wont get taxed when purchasing from Japan). And as for Walmart exclusives, this was the first year in a long time that Walmart had a Transformer toy over $50 on the shelves (their exclusive G1 Devastator reissue). Needless to say, all these G1 exclusives fared far better than the Last Knight Walmart exclusives where a few were never even released by Walmart.

No more missing out on Takara versions

The brand unification discussed above had another major impact on collectors this year, and our community as a whole. We don't talk about it much, but there has been some pretty intense elitism in this hobby in the past. A lot of it is based on the fact that there have usually been two different versions of the same Transformers toy with the one from Japan being an import and thus costing westerners more. That higher cost coinciding with differences from the Hasbro releases could make it seem like those only buying what they find in stores locally might be missing out. But 2018 marked an end to all of that with the exact same toy being released by both companies and the realization that the higher prices had nothing to do with the products actually being different (in the cases where only the deco differed).

This helped in a lot of ways. This gave us another outlet for toys that may be exclusive in one company but not the other, it removed any possible feeling of false superiority or inferiority in terms of either the products being purchased or the fans themselves, and best of all it meant that now all that amazing Japanese product promotion was applicable to everyone. Every month, for years, we get these magazine pages showcasing all the upcoming toys from Takara and most of us just look at all the toys we won't be getting (at least not looking exactly like that or with those accessories). But now, we can relish in this joyous advertising, and it is proof that Takara is just as proud of their releases as ever before. And now we can all easily own these beautiful toys with no need to import. Plus, that means that reveals for toys we will find locally can come from both Hasbro and Takara. Meaning that reveals in Japan concern us just as much as reveals at SDCC, for instance. The unification works both ways too, with Hasbro releasing all Takara MP products in the US as well. Plus, completionists will be getting a break, especially with 4 mainlines on the shelves.

_

So in the end, 2018 was amazing because in a year where we had more product than ever before (4 mainlines!), the final toys/waves in the toylines were not skipped, exclusives were more readily available (and affordable) and we no longer have to worry about which version of a toy we should get. Oh, and it also happens to be the year where we got a Masterpiece Beast Wars Dinobot, here is hoping 2019 treats us just as well.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Why 2018 Was the Best Year for Transformers Collectors in a Long Time

Postby Randomhero » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:54 pm

I agree 100% I think this was one of the best years. There’s always gonna be the complainers who feel that as grown adults they’re entitled to better toys...which is a sentence I just said..wow. Anyway I thinking making generations a one year line is a good thing. It keeps changing just like transformers themselves and gives us shorter time to look forward to new stuff which is good to me.

A lot of people were and are still upset POTP was shorter than previous lines and name off all the characters we didn’t get but when I see those complaints, I’m reminded of all the complaints people said about how combiner wars just redecoed and retooled the same figures over and over and let’s be honest, that’s what would have happened 3 times over if we got one or two more waves.

I only picked up Cybersverse warrior shockwave and no masterpiece figures so I can’t speak for those but I think this year was truly kind to fans and kids who play with transformers alike.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby cruizerdave » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:59 pm

The brand unification is nice for the reasons pointed out in the article ... however ... it's a duel edged sword.
Take for example the Unite Warriors Devestator from a few years back. It had better articulation for the individual robots, individual guns for them, a better combiner head and a different paint scheme. All in all, the changes made from the American to the Japanese versions took the toy from an easy pass to a must have for me. Had the Japanese version of Predaking been similar, with more individual weapons, some improvements on the individual bots, maybe some big robot weapons it may have become a must have for me.
As it was, I passed.
I like that it is a blow against elitism in the hobby [nothing is more tedious than guys going on about "I only buy Japanese versions"], but sometimes the Japanese versions really were substantially better.

But the distribution has been extremely good this year. I've been surprised by how I've been able find pretty much anything I've wanted. The wave revisions at the end were especially helpful. So good job Hasbro!
Last edited by cruizerdave on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cruizerdave
Fuzor

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:17 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:The Generations Subline only lasting one calendar year

The first two line in the Prime Wars trilogy lasted for a year and a half and had 6 waves each (one per quarter) so some fans were upset that it was not followed through with Power of the Primes. However this was the biggest move Hasbro has ever done to help the distribution woes and it actually worked. With the line only having 4 quarters, and them coinciding with the calendar year (meaning begging of the line is beginning of the year and end of the line is end of the year), this helped retailers manage their inventory better. By making it shorter, there was less of a chance for there to be a pile up of unsold toys from the same line, and thus every toy from Power of the Primes would be ordered. So no more skipping the last wave. This also assures that the toys for the next calendar year are put up for grabs as soon as Hasbro would allow it since it's seen as fully new product as opposed to a continuation of the same line (instead of say, wave 5 of the last year's line). And, more importantly, that means that the retailer is now certain that whatever stock they receive of that line during the year is of the current year (as opposed to them confusing it with remainder stock of last year). The result is that this year no mainline toy from any line was skipped by retailers in the US. I won't have to write one of these articles next week.

I mean... No waves got skipped by the entirety of Targets or Wal Marts. But I had plenty of trouble finding Wave 3 Legends. One of my Targets didn't stock them at all. We nearly missed out on Primal, too.

EVERYTHING going on clearance is a good sign for early-wave Siege stuff, but that's where it stops in my area. For whatever reason, whatever power stocks my state thinks that movie-adjacent toys are just the bees knees. They're not. Not here. They have shelf-warmed since ROTF. But we continue to see Movie and Studio Series stuff arrive week-of-first-sighting, whereas Generations pegs sit empty for weeks on end, only to be stocked with the previous wave once they are restocked.

Anyways, I would say that distribution still needs work.

Otherwise, I am really on board with this article and the changes as a whole. Even though I am not a fan of Amazon in general, I do appreciate the greater accessibility of the exclusives (in both price and quantity).
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby cruizerdave » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:29 pm

DecepticonFinishline wrote:
william-james88 wrote:The Generations Subline only lasting one calendar year

I mean... No waves got skipped by the entirety of Targets or Wal Marts. But I had plenty of trouble finding Wave 3 Legends. One of my Targets didn't stock them at all. We nearly missed out on Primal, too.

EVERYTHING going on clearance is a good sign for early-wave Siege stuff, but that's where it stops in my area. For whatever reason, whatever power stocks my state thinks that movie-adjacent toys are just the bees knees. They're not. Not here. They have shelf-warmed since ROTF. But we continue to see Movie and Studio Series stuff arrive week-of-first-sighting, whereas Generations pegs sit empty for weeks on end, only to be stocked with the previous wave once they are restocked.

Anyways, I would say that distribution still needs work.

Otherwise, I am really on board with this article and the changes as a whole. Even though I am not a fan of Amazon in general, I do appreciate the greater accessibility of the exclusives (in both price and quantity).

True, the movie stuff drives me nuts. It takes over so much of the allotted space for most of the year, and just peg warms. This studio series stuff has just sat and rotted on the shelves in my area, while the Generations stuff sells out within a few days after each restock. I don't know if that's so much a distribution issue as it is a retailer deciding what to stock issue.

The movie stuff just doesn't sell as well as the other lines.
cruizerdave
Fuzor

Postby Cheetron » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:31 pm

My only complaints about this year were the mess that was hasbrotoyshop and the throne of the primes. My other was never seeing POP Optimal Optimus at retail. I had no problem finding anybody else. Just those two figures.
Cheetron
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Lore Keeper » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Great article! I do have one disagreement with your assessment of the brand unification, specifically that having fewer choices is a unanimously good thing. I understand the feeling of not being able to afford the shiny nice things that someone with more income than me has. But, eliminating that option not only hurts Mr Moneybags, it hurts you too. Because you may decide you'll put the money aside, maybe do some extra budgeting because you really want that shiny nice thing. Heck, I did it with Grand Max and Greatshot, even though I never buy Legends otherwise. Eliminating unique figures would prevent me from ever having those figures in my collection. Perhaps you really really want that Devastator with more accessories and better articulation. You can have a chance at getting it or have it not exist. Also, it can suck to see people flaunting their ridiculous collections that we can't afford, but is it better to take that away from them? I for one do not believe in taking something from someone just because I can't have it.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Ig89ninja » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
No waves skipped, eh;
then why is it impossible for me to find SS Ironhide!?!?
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:52 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Good article, Willy J. However I must disagree with some points. Shortening the waves from 6 to 4 did not make things easier. I wasn't able to find any figures in PoTP past wave 2, and missed the last 2 waves of TR as well. So far SS has been distributed fairly well, as I was able to find every figure so far between all the B&M stores around me. But the other lines? It's still a problem. As for exclusive pieces, I haven't noticed any difference in availability. They might start out cheaper, but Amazon is similar to eBay in that the prices go up after initial release. Sure, no TCC might be better for you, because you live in Canada, but I live in the US and to me it makes no difference. It's still bad.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Emerje » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:56 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Good article. The distribution really has improved quite a bit. Even when I thought SS wave 2 was never going to show up in my area it showed up in abundance after wave 3. I still haven't found Nova Star or Optimal Optimus at retail (got my Nova off Amazon) so they still haven't fixed the tail-ender issue, but they're getting better. Paint has picked up to the point that I really don't miss the Takara Tomy versions and now that stickers are no longer being used things are only improving.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby ausbot » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:26 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
I miss getting the Takara Versions of the Prime Trilogy. I would have loved seeing Buster and Hydra from Dreadwind and Blackwing or Black Zarak from Twin-ferno. It was special seeing what Japan did to their versions of the same line. And Don't get me started on Botcon and the collectors club, these were the only places to get really obscure versions of characters, I doubt I will ever get my Xaaron figure now because you will never see him at retail but one day funpub would have probably got to him.
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:27 pm

The last wave of POTP has not been released in Canada, so.... Yeah, wave 4 missed. No last female Autobot
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby DeathReviews » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:00 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
I had my gripes about the distribution - many of the figures were hard to find and some never turned up in stores at all. But we got a new Abominus combiner! That makes up for a lot as far as I'm concerned....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Jeffrohurt » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:02 pm

I concur. Still haven't seen Rodimus Unicronus anywhere(I'll grab off Amazon) nor Novastar. Too bad about Throne of the Primes though. Maybe I'll grab it from Amazon Japan instead.
Otherwise, great article Will
Jeffrohurt
Mini-Con

Postby Randomhero » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm

DeathReviews wrote:I had my gripes about the distribution - many of the figures were hard to find and some never turned up in stores at all. But we got a new Abominus combiner! That makes up for a lot as far as I'm concerned....

I was looking at him last night and said “holy crap we actually got Abominous” I know so many people were asking for one but to actually have a modern Abominous is pretty amazing.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:04 pm

I’m glad I got to finish the year with finding Siege Shockwave today. I can’t put him down he’s so much fun!
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:07 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Actually the no waves missed is false many have not seen the final wave of PoP & the wave 2 masters were MIA along with wave 3 deluxes for alot of people, also some studio series stuff as well. Lets also not forget another price hike (Last year deluxes were $14.99 this year they were $16.99) thats never a good thing and quality control is still asleep at the wheel. Was it a terrible year no but it wasnt the best either
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Rainmaker » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:11 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
No waves missed?

Hahahahahaha, no

(Jazz and Lockdown :( )

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Randomhero » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:19 pm

Rainmaker wrote:No waves missed?

Hahahahahaha, no

He’s talking in general. A lot of places found everything. Even optimal Optimus is being sighted all over the place and now on clearance to make way for Siege getting unloaded in mass

Just because you didn’t see a certain thing doesn’t mean his over view is wrong
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby ScottyP » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:25 pm

This was a weird and chaotic year and I'm burnt out on the "main line" stuff more than I have been in a very long time. MP was great but there wasn't enough of it. There were far less cool and/or wacky Takara repaints for me to mess with and I fail to see how that is a good thing - third parties absolutely got more of my money due to it.

Always glad to see postivity though, and there were definitely some very high points. Grand Max is an especially awesome piece, and MP Dinobot is a dream come true!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:No waves missed?

Hahahahahaha, no

He’s talking in general. A lot of places found everything. Even optimal Optimus is being sighted all over the place and now on clearance to make way for Siege getting unloaded in mass

Just because you didn’t see a certain thing doesn’t mean his over view is wrong
Bingo! There's also the internet to buy things from. I get that some don't choose to use that option but it's indeed just that, a choice.

The only legit tough to find things this year were the Downtown whatever Cerebros repaint and the SDCC TCG pack, with the latter needing a qualifier of "at a reasonable price after a while."
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Aimless Misfire » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:37 pm

I'm not collecting anymore after the Prime Wars Trilogy. The Prime Wars Trilogy was the biggest pain in the ass & I'm still not caught up. I've been having tons of QC issues, the prices are insane, the aftermarket sellers are even more insane & over all it's not fun or worth the trouble anymore.
Aimless Misfire
Minibot

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:00 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Most of that is Combiner Wars (where I'm saving myself a lot of trouble by not giving a rat's behind about most of the figures; I'm only interested in the 1986 Combiners, Victorion, and a select few other figures), although the aftermarket prices on some TR Legends-class figures are also nuts. I've been having a good time with Titans Return and Power of the Primes, I've got most of what I want from the latter.
Siege promises to be a good ride too.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby jtanimator » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:53 pm

Randomhero wrote:I’m glad I got to finish the year with finding Siege Shockwave today. I can’t put him down he’s so much fun!

Wait, he's been sighted at retail???? What store did you find him at? And where are you located?
jtanimator
Minibot

Postby Dr. Caelus » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:55 am

The notion that brand-unification means we aren't missing out on the hard-to-get Takara versions of figures seems a bit skewed. I liked PotP, but there's no mistaking that the toys were standard-fare Hasbro products, lacking that extra little something that made many Takara products so appealing. Brand-unification didn't seem to make better figures available in the U.S., it just made the figures in Japan worse. So rather than say, *no one* is missing out on hard-to-get Takara figures, it seems like it would be more appropriate to say that now *everyone* is missing out on the hard-to-get Takara versions.

My own collection is 99.99% Hasbro, so it doesn't really phase me one way or the other, but when someone happily says, "Yay, now other people won't be able to have nicer things than me!" that feels like the pettiest application of communism.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #7 var 1:25 Marvel Comics JAN230974 (CA) Zircher 230411A"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #4 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics OCT220401 4A Marengon"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221177 (CA) Sauvage"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars JABBAS PALACE #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics DEC220911 (CA) Maleev 230330A"
Star Wars JABBAS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 (CA) Cassaday"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog WINTER JAM Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 SEP231276 (CA) Oz (A) Kim"
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #25 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 APR221028 (CA) Maleev (W)Soule 220726A"
STAR WARS #25 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #1 Cvr E 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 JAN231628 1E"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #3 var BHM Marvel Comics AUG229008 (CA) Manhanini"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS ADVENTURES #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210560 11B (CA) Brokenshire"
STAR WARS ADVENTUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr U LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220639 3U (CA) Conner"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr U ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic THE BLADE #4 var Marvel Comics NOV221040 (CA) McKone"
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W 1:7 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228473 3W (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN231624 1A (CA)Hernandez"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON