This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #215 "New Year, New Toys"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #215 "New Year, New Toys"

Postby megatronus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is gearing up for another year of toys and tie in media. Your host ScottyP along with Megatronus, Cobotron, D-Maximus and Jon3.0 discuss their in-hand thoughts on this year's newest plastic offerings, what toys are up next, and comics and media news.

Episode #215 "New Year, New Toys" is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Here's what we talk about during this episode:

• We kick off the show with Siege Leaders Shockwave & Ultra Magnus - ScottyP and Megatronus have them in hand, and do their best to make the other cast members drool.
  • ScottyP similarly got his paws on the newly released MPM6 Ironhide, and provides some tips on how not to break yours.

• On Studio Series, we discuss how we're going to fit the delicious #38 Bumblebee Movie Optimus into our collections, and compare the #31 Battle Damaged Megatron with its tidier predecessor.
  • The cast pines after the upcoming G1 reissues - Soundwave, Gears, and Warpath are all on the horizon - and gear up for the hunt at Walmart.

• ScottyP is obsessed with Energon Igniters Soundwave, which totally isn't the beat up van your uncle used to sell Pink Floyd and Grateful Dead t-shirts out of in the 70s. Now the rest of us are obsessed too.
  • We answer illustrious News Crew member william-james88's question: "Have you noticed any improvements in distribution this year over other years? Were toys that you wanted easier to get than before?"
  • Coming out of nowhere, we wildly speculate about dropped hints about a potential Beast Wars animated movie. If you couldn't tell, we are fans of the idea.

• We talk briefly about the IDW reboot, and some of the plot points and core concepts revealed thus far. We also take a look at some of the cover art revealed thus far, and hope for some strong stylistic choices going forward.

• Of course we close out this episode with a short round of Bragging Rights.

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
|Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #215 "New Year, New Toys"

Postby ScottyP » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Here are the Microman G2 bike recolors I mentioned on the show: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Microman-LED-M ... 3022471717

I'd really like those two moreso than the silver Road Pig and whatever deco Road Rocket was, but man, $280 just feels entirely too expensive.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I ordered my Ultra Magnus. Fun story:

I FUND the Leaders, but they were in a case...on a skid...and Walmart wasn’t ready to zone them and not 5 minutes after I asked tree guys with Pallet Jacks and carted them to the back. :( But I ran into another collector named Jim Black.

For Ultra Magnus,i wanted

5mm peg hands
Big, Stocky presence
Vehicle Mode that makes sense.

Of those, the hands kinda failed me because the gauntlets stick out under the fists. One of the things I wanted him to hold was a Dr. Wu forgeand he can’t really do it unless you turn the hands sideways =and rotate the forearm and it just doesn’t look good. But its an improvement over the opening hands of CW that on mine don’t stay tight. The Presence is stocky, but he’s not what I would call big. My collection is a mixture of figures that somewhat define a character, and on a shelf of CHUG, Prime, and Botcon figures going all the way back to Energon, Ultra Magnus is notably short and the greebling sticks out on a shelf of figutes whose finishes are basically smooth as a baby’s butt. This really feels like a new era not just of a trilogy. That aside though, I really like the figure and the v mode, and I don’t regret the purchase,, even paying extra to get him from BBTS vs. hunting him in stores.

What the heck is with Walmart getting a single case?? I am glad I’m not the only one to notice this.

I am not so disappointed in the v mode not being able to carry cars.

See, I am quite happy with Voyager Prime Bulkhead, he looks good with Generations Bee, or CW Prime, even CW Magnus, RTS Jazz,

No real complaints with the Deluxes.

I wanted to wait for Prime, but I am glad I didn’t. For me, I think the parts forming lends more to the Car Robots Prime. The Gauntlets and the way the chest/back armor fit over the inner robot, .

Yep. Yep. I knew I recognized those guns... that makes sense.

To be honest though, I doubt we would get s fire truck Prime.

—————-
Shockwave: 4 arms and still ONLY ONE HAND 8-}

I dunno, I feel like we have had so many good almost Classics Shokwaves that just slightly miss that Armor Shockwave just feel like yet another tease. I do think I want this Shockwave though, and my Prime Shockwave is showing stress marks on the tank tread that becomes the gun hose so I am gonna need a new Shockwave anyway. But I still want a one pice, stand alone Voyager Shockwave that is more in line with either the WFC or CW figure, or else something akin to the Energon mold without the cameo green. That’s me though

——————
I loved the Bee movie, but as someone trying not to get invested in the Studo Series emotionally and literally, and with as little as Prime was in it comparatively, I don’t feel a need that I have to have this toy. If we hadn’t also just gotten Siege Prime, who is a different toy I know, but is playing to the same design elements I would be all over this I think just as a Prime. And maybe when this come out to stores I will pick this up. But for now its too much G1 Prime too late.
—————
Would you buy a Studio Series Voyager price point of the 3 Arcee bikes? Either s stand-alones or able to combine?
—————
Soundwave: I am surprised he got the standard door instead of the enlarged one.

Warpath: I wasn’t alive for G1, so no real attachment to the Minibots. I picked up Swerve because of MTMTE but I kinda want Warpath for spits and giggles.

I’m surprised we are getting more Reissues. I thought that was a one and done for the Bee movie.
—————
I am ashamed to admit that it took me far to one to see that mural and realize the animals were analogous to Ravage and Laserbeak and not just a random hippie van logo

Hey, Animated SW was a ScionXB
—————-
For 2018 I was able to see every figure I wanted in stores *Eventually* in some capacity. And Studio Series has always been there in some capacity. But it has taken some time of the figures to saturate.

(I should really pick up SS Blackout before he goes away)

For 2019, Scotty you said it at the top of the show: Walmart only ordered a single case of each price point. And that scares me, I actually wanted to drop that as an Ask the Twncast question and never got it done if you were seeing that pattern as well. The difference tat I can see is that PotP W1 hit in time for Christmas, but outside of people cherry picking Siege from the back rooms it never hot the front of the store until AFTER so my question is, do we think the stores will load up on Siege W4 in time for Christmas?

So I just looked and you’re right, I can’t order Shockwave or Megatron online. So if my Walmart’s only ordered a single case of those, am I SOL now? (My Target isn’t putting out much Siege... yet?)
———
I dunno, for me I don’’t see a Beast Wars Movie as anything but a pale imitation, or they have to do something that is just flat out brand new and more “Transformers as Beasts” than “Beast Wars Transformers” and I don’t think people want thatt either.
———
Bring back ROTF Alice for the Beast Wars stuff?

*Gets Fruit thrown at*

Wait, you have a shorter show? LOL.

Someone really should make a searchable Database for the Show.
————
I am excited about this new IDW and a somewhat fresh take. But I don’t ant to get too overhyped until I have a chance to read it or at least read more about it,

The BEE and the through someone’s eyes or whatever it is reminded me of the previous arc where Soundwave hacked Bumblebee I hope its not, its too early for a new run to repeat a previous story so soon. But if they are using thaat idea as a springboard then they could’ve done worse

If you can track one down, the Booster Rign for the Star Wars Transformers Jedi Fighters might work pretty well for turning Siege Shockwave into Galvatron’s Ship. There are no 5mm pegs on that though, so it will take some shoehorning.

When I was little I had a bag of transformers In the back of the car I was taking with me on a trip. One of them was Armada Megs and every time Mom hit a bump in the road it was “Decepticons! Attack! And five minutes of gunfire as every electronic toy went off all at once.

Which Takara Arcee?

Wait, LG is over? So glad I ordered one then.

————
I NEVER took the wings off Unicron... intentionally. I have bumped them off a few times.

Thanks guys!
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby notsoalex » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:21 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Hey, I also have Siege Shockwave. Should've brought me along to help 'em drool.
Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby YoungPrime » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:43 am

I've collected all the Siege Wave 1 figures that I've been looking for. The deluxe's are fine, the Voyagers (OP and Megs) are great.

The Leaders are a different story. UM is chunky and short, but I do give his height a pass since he still weigh's the same as Leader class figures do (he actually weighs a little more than CW Magnus).

Shockwave's Leader class mold is a rip off. That extra kibble doesn't warrant an additional $20. So I wouldn't have grabbed him if I wasn't able to just pay half (had a gift card I won). I don't even have any use for those extra pieces which will only end up in a bin somewhere. So I recommend just waiting for Shockwave via Clearance or Ollies. He's a good figure, he's just not worth $50.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby megatronus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:57 am

YoungPrime wrote:I don't even have any use for those extra pieces which will only end up in a bin somewhere.

Not a fan of the drone mode?
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby YoungPrime » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:02 am

megatronus wrote:
YoungPrime wrote:I don't even have any use for those extra pieces which will only end up in a bin somewhere.

Not really:

YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby megatronus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:18 am

YoungPrime wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Not really:

That's too bad. On a figure that's basically G1 redux, I was thrilled with how fresh the drone felt, and how it keeps with the design modularity of Cog.

If you don't want it, I'll buy it. Could always use more Shock-drones.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:44 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Good times P-cast crew! Thanks again for having me on. Tons of fun to geek out on all things TF with y'all! ;)^

D-Max wanted me to post this pic of the Cog Bow, when we were discussing Siege's modularity play.

Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby megatronus » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:46 am

Cobotron wrote:Good times P-cast crew! Thanks again for having me on. Tons of fun to geek out on all things TF with y'all! ;)^

D-Max wanted me to post this pic of the Cog Bow, when we were discussing Siege's modularity play.

Good to have you Cobo!

That Cog-Bow is puuuuurty... =P~
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Flashwave » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:32 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Speaking of Cog, has anyone done anyrhing with him to give Ultta Magnus his Blue Bolts guns? I keep passing Cog up because I know if I get him I'll want to track down a Max to go with him but he seems like he might do the job.
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:06 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Nice to hear my name mentioned on the show! Especially when it was nice stuff you were saying about me. :-D

Cobotron, I didn't realize you did the bow with Cog. That's so awesome. I set mine up like that going off of your picture a few weeks ago.

Yes, I realize all of my pictures are on my desk. I keep a lot of my transformers at work. Keeps them away from the kids. I do get my work done too. :-D

Nice to hear some new voices(not that there's anything wrong with the old voices). :-D

Here's the picture that was mentioned on the show if anyone is interested. That's actually a Spider-Man 2 movie Spider-Man.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:46 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote: I do get my work done too. :-D
:lol: I'm sure you do! I was just ribbing you. I love all the pics you post. I always think, oh good! Rodi is actually playing with his toys, and having fun. Keep the desk shots coming!

And that's awesome you tried the bow! Who did you have wield it?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Cobotron wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote: I do get my work done too. :-D
:lol: I'm sure you do! I was just ribbing you. I love all the pics you post. I always think, oh good! Rodi is actually playing with his toys, and having fun. Keep the desk shots coming!

And that's awesome you tried the bow! Who did you have wield it?

I think I used Overlord or Sky Shadow. I can't remember. It worked pretty well though.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
It was a blast hanging out with you guys again!

It was also really awesome to see Cobotron handling the Siege voyagers and MP-36+ for the first times. He was super excited for those! And they look great!

Also, I guess I jinxed the amazon Ironhide prices, they have stopped at $81 :lol:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby megatronus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:49 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Also, I guess I jinxed the amazon Ironhide prices, they have stopped at $81 :lol:

I shake my fist at you sir!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
megatronus wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Also, I guess I jinxed the amazon Ironhide prices, they have stopped at $81 :lol:

I'm shaking my own fist at myself!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Cobotron » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:52 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
megatronus wrote:

I'm shaking my fist, and I don't know why!!!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:53 pm

Cobotron wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
megatronus wrote:

I'm shaking my fist, and I don't know why!!!

Hopefully your fist is minus a Cog-Bow and a shiny MP-36!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Flashwave » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:26 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:It was a blast hanging out with you guys again!

It was also really awesome to see Cobotron handling the Siege voyagers and MP-36+ for the first times. He was super excited for those! And they look great!

Also, I guess I jinxed the amazon Ironhide prices, they have stopped at $81 :lol:

Don't worry, they'll go down again.

Rrrrriiiiiigggghhhhttt after you bite the bullet and commit at $81. ;)
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:33 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Flashwave wrote:Someone really should make a searchable Database for the Show.
I think a topic with a maintained first post that has links to episodes that are fun to go back to is something I'll probably do soon. Movie reviews, creator interviews, and retrospectives that don't immediately age out due to the news cycle would be good to let folks find easily!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Good cast! I really enjoyed hearing Cobo and Dmax! Two more gents that sound like they'd be a blast to have a few brews with!

So, while I don't really like Siege Magnus, I don't hate it and it did teach me something. If it means larger (taller) figures, bring on the hollow parts! I really liked how ScottyP broke that down during the Magnus discussion. I think what really gets me about magnus, is that if he was just an inch or so taller, and stretched out just a bit, he'd be a truly awesome figure.

Again, good cast all.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:41 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:Good cast! I really enjoyed hearing Cobo and Dmax! Two more gents that sound like they'd be a blast to have a few brews with!

So, while I don't really like Siege Magnus, I don't hate it and it did teach me something. If it means larger (taller) figures, bring on the hollow parts! I really liked how ScottyP broke that down during the Magnus discussion. I think what really gets me about magnus, is that if he was just an inch or so taller, and stretched out just a bit, he'd be a truly awesome figure.

Again, good cast all.

Thanks! I hope to someday sit down and have a whiskey sour with you and your brew!

I do agree height wise. I wish Magnus was a bit taller, even if he is heavy and thick.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:02 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
lol @the illustrious mention Megatronus. Much appreciated, thanks! I also hope all is well with the wife and kid.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221597 2A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906A"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM322 6D (CA) Canete"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #86 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 86RI (CA) Senior 230207"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231010J"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915G"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010O"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON