This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

“WFC Unicron Sh!%posting”

Postby The_Cryptid_Person » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:48 pm

unicron1200 wrote:Can we change the name of this forum officially to “WFC Unicron Sh!%posting”?

How about unofficially? ;)

-Kanrabat- wrote:Meanwhile, on 4chan's /toy/ board, TF General thread:
https://imgur.com/fqjwfDx

:lol: :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:

i don't like that
Rushing in where Hasbro fears to tread (for now)...
Check my Twitter for customs and digibashes! || My ongoing Transtopia thread
The_Cryptid_Person
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby no-one » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:50 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:Can we change the name of this forum officially to “WFC Unicron Sh!%posting”?

Meanwhile, on 4chan's /toy/ board, TF General thread:
https://imgur.com/fqjwfDx

:lol: :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:
:APPLAUSE: :lol:

199% would back ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Transformers War for Cybertron Unicron up for Pre-Order at BigBadToyStore for International Buyers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:04 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to a heads up from multiple Seibertronians, we have word that there now exists an outlet for Transformers fans worldwide to participate in and purchase the upcoming War for Cybertron Unicron figure.

Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has added a new pre-order for the upcoming Unicron figure, who up until this point could only be purchased on Hasbro Pulse, and exclusively by fans in the United States and Canada. BigBadToyStore has placed the Pre-Order up at a price of $775, which is $200 greater than the pulse rate, and requires a non-refundable deposit of $155 when you place your pre-order.

A few important things to note here:

1) This Pre-Order is stated by BigBadToyStore to be primarily for those outside the US and Canada who want Unicron. The markup was something that we had expected for overseas buyers, but there is now a definitive place to order your Unicron.

2) Should the crowd-funding goal not be reached, please note that THE NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED.

3) This option is also open to US and Canada members as well, and may serve as a good option should you not have the capability to pay $575 down in just over a month.

Well, the Pre-Order is up and the race is on. Let us know if you placed your order in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Unicron up for Pre-Order at BigBadToyStore for International Buyers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:12 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:2) Should the crowd-funding goal not be reached, please note that THE NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED.

Well, at least there's that.

So, non-American and non-Canadian fans, are you going for it?
Sure, the mark-up is big and shipping/custom will be a bitsh, but at least, this is not Ebay.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:21 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
When I looked at the details of our beloved Chaos Bringer I couldn't find it. So what was the estimated weight? :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:25 pm

It's that simple."
Nemesis Destron wrote:When I looked at the details of our beloved Chaos Bringer I couldn't find it. So what was the estimated weight? :VEHI:

19 pounds!
But my male cat, who is not fat, weight at 22 pounds.
So, how much more hollow that guy wanted Unicron to be again?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:39 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The further advantage of going with this BBTS preorder is that the full amount (minus the $150 down payment) will not be charged until October 2021, so this gives people two whole years to save up the remaining $625+tax & shipping, instead of a mere month and a half to save up $575.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Sabrblade wrote:The further advantage of going with this BBTS preorder is that the full amount (minus the $150 down payment) will not be charged until October 2021, so this gives people two whole years to save up the remaining $625+tax & shipping, instead of a mere month and a half to save up $575.

That's actually a really good point (even for domestic customers) but that 50% mark-up (spit balling) stings... but if you got an extra two years to stash away for it... then.... eh? (other than the principle of it all).

I backed on Haslab… but As much as I want it to go forward, I won't be too tore up over getting $600 in budget back... Diaclone Reboot has really be knocking it out of the park lately. (Also reminds me I should probably cancel that SS Leader Prime)
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby Hydrargyrus » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Will these pre-orders count towards the crowdfunding?
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
MagicDeath wrote:Will these pre-orders count towards the crowdfunding?

Sure, they still have to order them from the crowdfund after all. Yeah, there's a limit of 5 per person, but I'm sure Joel has no lack of staff he can ship them to and no lack of pre-paid debit cards to pay for them with.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Chriphord » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:03 am

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
MagicDeath wrote:Will these pre-orders count towards the crowdfunding?

I don't think we know for certain, but my guess is that BBTS will periodically inform Hasbro of the number of preorders they get, and it might influence the number shown on the HasLab page, but that might not be the case until they're certain it has met its goal. I hope the TakaraTomy mall shenanigans will add directly to the HasLab page, but I doubt that that is likely, leading me to believe they'll be communicating with Hasbro in a very similar fashion to BBTS in this regard. My main hope is that they're able to keep people updated on how far along it is.
Chriphord
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Buy from Chriphord on eBay
Alt Mode: Big Red Dog
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby PadForce » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:10 am

At current backing rate it doesnt look like it's going to hit 8000.
PadForce

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:47 am

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:The further advantage of going with this BBTS preorder is that the full amount (minus the $150 down payment) will not be charged until October 2021, so this gives people two whole years to save up the remaining $625+tax & shipping, instead of a mere month and a half to save up $575.

Two years and change...
Damn.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:37 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
blackeyedprime wrote:They are running the giant sized cookie monster at the same time which may also be hurting things compared to having one campaign on the go.

Umm...If it were another Star Wars crowdfund project, I might tend to agree since there might be some crossover there...But I really don't think there are many folks out there in crisis mode, trying to decide *IF I can only back one project would it be Cookie Monster or Unicron*

Just saying the people willing to fund Cookie Monster are probably not Transformers fans as well...Although I guess, in a way, Unicron is our own personal Cookie Monster. :lol:

Also WOW, that is a bold move by BBTS. I know they have to go a long way to CTA, but there are going to be a LOT of unhappy people if this project fails to meet its goal. If I were a non-US/Canada resident, I wouldn't risk it, unless of course $150 US is something you don't mind just throwing away....
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:04 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
o.supreme wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:They are running the giant sized cookie monster at the same time which may also be hurting things compared to having one campaign on the go.

Umm...If it were another Star Wars crowdfund project, I might tend to agree since there might be some crossover there...But I really don't think there are many folks out there in crisis mode, trying to decide *IF I can only back one project would it be Cookie Monster or Unicron*

Just saying the people willing to fund Cookie Monster are probably not Transformers fans as well...Although I guess, in a way, Unicron is our own personal Cookie Monster. :lol:

Also WOW, that is a bold move by BBTS. I know they have to go a long way to CTA, but there are going to be a LOT of unhappy people if this project fails to meet its goal. If I were a non-US/Canada resident, I wouldn't risk it, unless of course $150 US is something you don't mind just throwing away....

The $150 isn't thrown away as if the project fails you get it back.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:08 am

Then I guess it really isn't non-refundable... :???: Oh well....
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby AcademyofDrX » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:10 am

You can't cancel your order to get your money back. It's only refunded if the product itself is cancelled.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote:Then I guess it really isn't non-refundable... :???: Oh well....

What it means is that cancelling your order will NOT give you a refund. Ever.
The only way you get your 150 back is if the project fails to be done.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 am

o.supreme wrote:Then I guess it really isn't non-refundable... :???: Oh well....

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:37 am

william-james88 wrote:

I mean, I guess that makes sense. It's just that, if *I* were going to go that route, there's no way I'd cancel my order anyway, so it seems superfluous.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:40 am

o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I mean, I guess that makes sense. It's just that, if *I* were going to go that route, there's no way I'd cancel my order anyway, so it seems superfluous.

There's 2 years between ordering it and getting it, anything can happen in 2 years time.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:45 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

It's just a general precaution, letting people know that, unlike their other preorders, the down payment for this one is absolutely non-refundable (unless the 8000 backers quota is not met).

While you, personally, would be dead set on not cancelling, others may not be so decisive. Or, suppose that someone chooses to preorder via BBTS, but then a couple weeks later something bad happens that would otherwise force that person to cancel their preorder and put that $150 towards a greater need, but in this case that $150 is non-refundable and said person just lost that money needed for the aforementioned emergency. In other words, BBTS is telling people to make absolute certainty that they can drop $150 on this preorder without any negative repercussions.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 9

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:59 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
o.supreme wrote:

Star wars fan base isn't as big as people think these days, they lost me at milli wotsits just before the new films that fail to do even half a decent job as the expanded universe (even the poor stuff of it) Star wars figures don't even sell at £3.75 anymore (our shops are full of them) which is the ideal price/similar to the 90's power of the force figures. Kind of wish the market had dropped out on transformers so that we could pay the old prices too :)
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:08 am

Although I'm not the biggest fan of the newer films myself, or their merch, anything that evokes the feeling of the original films is still immensely popular, thus the reason that Sail Barge was a huge success. I mean, I would expect a crowdfunded *Starkiller Base* to probably not do so well. But man, anywhere Mark Hamill goes, he is practically worshiped, like how we feel about Peter Cullen. Sure SW fans may be jaded towards the new stuff, but they still love the old stuff, or anything that hearkens back to it.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby no-one » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:27 am

o.supreme wrote:Umm...If it were another Star Wars crowdfund project, I might tend to agree since there might be some crossover there...But I really don't think there are many folks out there in crisis mode, trying to decide *IF I can only back one project would it be Cookie Monster or Unicron*

Huh, never really thought about it that way, but they both have insatiable appetites :lol:

I know HasLab doesn't do stretch goals, but a Unicron head cookie jar would be pretty awesome.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ion Burst OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 New"
Ion Burst OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2021 with OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Legion Figures Takara"
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLITZWING Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 91 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
BLITZWING Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON