HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:58 pm

My Unicron finally came in. And it was within a larger box, so it's in perfect condition! But I have nowhere to put said box so it just goes in the basement.

Grey maw or no grey maw in person he is a sight to behold! I haven't finished assembling him yet, just gonna enjoy him in planet mode for a bit.

For Armada ... wouldn't it be Thrust, Sideways, and Nemesis Prime? It's not quite the same as the other unholy trios, but it's still three, right?

Universe really broke the pattern, though. I didn't get all of them, but I got Razorclaw, Nemesis, and Thrust ... but they made a lot of the BW recolors Unicron minions, so there was a ton.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4895
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:24 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Gauntlet101010 wrote:My Unicron finally came in. And it was within a larger box, so it's in perfect condition! But I have nowhere to put said box so it just goes in the basement.

Grey maw or no grey maw in person he is a sight to behold! I haven't finished assembling him yet, just gonna enjoy him in planet mode for a bit.

For Armada ... wouldn't it be Thrust, Sideways, and Nemesis Prime? It's not quite the same as the other unholy trios, but it's still three, right?

Universe really broke the pattern, though. I didn't get all of them, but I got Razorclaw, Nemesis, and Thrust ... but they made a lot of the BW recolors Unicron minions, so there was a ton.


I actually had a section for "Unicron Heralds" or any other high-ranking position within the God of Chaos hierarchy:

Generation 1
Galvatron
Cyclonus
Scourge

Beast Wars Neo
Drancron
Elphaorpha
Latolata

Armada
Sideways

Energon
Airazor
Cheetor
Rhinox
Terrorsaur

Universe
First Set
Razorclaw
Tankor
Obisidian
Reptilion
(Strika)

Second Set
Nemesis Prime
Ramjet

That's as far as I got :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Stunticon limbs (Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, Brake-Neck, Offroad or TFCC Grabuge) + Blackjack
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18329
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:37 pm

Well, I noticed some paint chips on Uni's head after the first transformation. Small, but there. :roll:

edit:
Mixed up some acrylic paint I had laying around for a good enough touch up. It'll do. I feel dumb, but I plan to paint or sharpie his teeth anyway.

Next time I transform him I'll just detach the head.
Last edited by Gauntlet101010 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4895
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:14 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
How? Doesn't the head have to be removed to transform?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35001
News Credits: 374
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:How? Doesn't the head have to be removed to transform?

You don't have to remove it, no.

Although I suppose you should remove it.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4895
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:13 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35001
News Credits: 374
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Viper Legends Figure MOSC New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Legends Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SIDESWIPE, Beeside Combiner 2017." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Smokescreen, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Wheeljack, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY