This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:57 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Well it is an alternative universe Optimus as I'd wager this is supposed to be 86 movie prime ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Cheetron » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:13 am

I get to typing in the tra part and it pops up in the search. But no results and I've included prime items and out of stocks. Wonder if it's gone already.
Cheetron
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:15 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Shame the box art has more damage to his chest than the actual toy. No doubt there will pics of ss stinger using his shurikens to make prime go sleep :)

Might pick this up if it drops in price like potp black prime did but not in any rush as I should get a living prime first.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby grimdragon2001 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:32 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Cheetron wrote:I get to typing in the tra part and it pops up in the search. But no results and I've included prime items and out of stocks. Wonder if it's gone already.

I was wondering the same thing, although they could be hiding the link for Prime Day
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:57 am

what is the Amazon wishlist trick? I tried googleing it but came up blank.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:59 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
grimdragon2001 wrote:
Cheetron wrote:I get to typing in the tra part and it pops up in the search. But no results and I've included prime items and out of stocks. Wonder if it's gone already.

I was wondering the same thing, although they could be hiding the link for Prime Day

Is "Prime Day" a USA only thing again? Meaning will that Graytimus be available at Amazon.ca at that date?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:10 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:Was it ever determined why this was named Alternate Universe Prime? I mean, if the Siege figures are based on the 84 cast, that means they represent the cartoon, and the movie is in the cartoon universe, which means Prime dying happened in the same universe, not an alternate one.
Perhaps it's from the perspective of the Netflix show, which is the show for this trilogy of toylines. If Optimus doesn't die in that show, then that would make the universe in which he does die (e.g. - the G1 cartoon universe circa TFTM) be the "alternate universe" from the Netflix show's perspective.

Just like how G1 was seen as an alternate universe from Armada's perspective back when that franchise did its big "Worlds Collide" storyline in the Dreamwave Armada comics.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:22 am

grimdragon2001 wrote:

On page 201 of this thread I posted a link to a dude's Amazon Wishlist. He has this Prime in his wishlist. The trick is to go to his wishlist and order it for yourself. Stuff that is not available for order can sometimes be added to a wishlist and then pre-orders can be made from that listing. This is the second time I've used someone's wishlist to get a figure pre-ordered before the listing is up.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Cheetron » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:41 am

Thanks! Found it and preordered! You rock!!
Cheetron
Pretender

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:56 am

Cheetron wrote:Thanks! Found it and preordered! You rock!!
Glad I could help!
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Variant Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Boxset Found

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:32 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! We have a little oddity to share with you all today as Star Scream of CollecticonToys, dropped us a line to inform us of a discovery they made while toy hunting.

Normally, Thundercracker and Skywarp are packaged with TC on the left hand side of the box and Skywarp to the right, as seen in this picture from our recent news report

Well what Star Scream has found is a product where they're position is reversed. As seen in this new image below:

Now, while this won't be a big deal to many, afterall the box will be destined for recycle bins across the world. Variant hunters may take a different approach. CollecticonToys itself has put this find up on their site to sell, for anyone wanting to own it.

What do you think? A different packing run? Or just one of those strange things life throws out now and again? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Could it be some minor factory error? Does it mean some boxes have two Thundercracker and two Skywarps? :-?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Is it just me, or does Thundercracker look like he has the screaming mouth on the packaging mixup. Can't see Skywarps in that photo to compare.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
The box says "Skywarp and Thundercracker" so I always expected Skywarp to be on the left. :lol:
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:The box says "Skywarp and Thundercracker" so I always expected Skywarp to be on the left. :lol:

OH NO ITS RUMBLE AND FRENZY ALL OVER AGAIN!
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Tranzilla » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:55 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Is it just me, or does Thundercracker look like he has the screaming mouth on the packaging mixup. Can't see Skywarps in that photo to compare.

you would be correct. They heads are switched. Now I'm torn between which set I want. Really, I just want Skywarp. But do I want him yelling, or not. Hmmm...
Tranzilla
Minibot

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:02 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Skritz wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:The box says "Skywarp and Thundercracker" so I always expected Skywarp to be on the left. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just saying... And it's Rumble and Frenzy. >:oP
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:12 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
So, after seeing a picture of all the Earthrise deluxes together, I couldn't help but think about the other minibots, and I had a thought: What if Cosmos was like Hoist's height? I know traditionally he's a minibot, but if I recall correctly there are different comics showing him as being a taller bot, almost voyager height. Personally, I think it'd be kind of neat if we got a taller version because we already have a really good Legends sized figure. Plus, they could maybe try to do something similar to Cybertron Metroplex and give him a "tall" mode where he'd be a bit skinnier, and a "proper" mode where he'd be bulkier and smaller. I have no idea if it'd be possible due to plastic restrictions and engineering, but I think it could be interesting to see
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:So, after seeing a picture of all the Earthrise deluxes together, I couldn't help but think about the other minibots, and I had a thought: What if Cosmos was like Hoist's height? I know traditionally he's a minibot, but if I recall correctly there are different comics showing him as being a taller bot, almost voyager height. Personally, I think it'd be kind of neat if we got a taller version because we already have a really good Legends sized figure. Plus, they could maybe try to do something similar to Cybertron Metroplex and give him a "tall" mode where he'd be a bit skinnier, and a "proper" mode where he'd be bulkier and smaller. I have no idea if it'd be possible due to plastic restrictions and engineering, but I think it could be interesting to see

Warpath is the obvious choice for big Legends/small Deluxe, given his alt mode.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby sol magnus » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Skritz wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:So, after seeing a picture of all the Earthrise deluxes together, I couldn't help but think about the other minibots, and I had a thought: What if Cosmos was like Hoist's height? I know traditionally he's a minibot, but if I recall correctly there are different comics showing him as being a taller bot, almost voyager height. Personally, I think it'd be kind of neat if we got a taller version because we already have a really good Legends sized figure. Plus, they could maybe try to do something similar to Cybertron Metroplex and give him a "tall" mode where he'd be a bit skinnier, and a "proper" mode where he'd be bulkier and smaller. I have no idea if it'd be possible due to plastic restrictions and engineering, but I think it could be interesting to see

Warpath is the obvious choice for big Legends/small Deluxe, given his alt mode.

In the Episode where they traveled back in time to King Arthur's era, Warpath was taller than Hoist.

Minibots were minibots to facilitate the toys, but the show tried to use 'common sense' depictions of size in many cases.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:39 pm

I'm just saying he's a goddamn tank, which is a tad small for the modern Legend size class associated with the Mini Bots characters.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby sol magnus » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:43 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Skritz wrote:I'm just saying he's a goddamn tank, which is a tad small for the modern Legend size class associated with the Mini Bots characters.

And I agree. Don't be hostile. Peace, bro.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:06 pm

sol magnus wrote:
Skritz wrote:I'm just saying he's a goddamn tank, which is a tad small for the modern Legend size class associated with the Mini Bots characters.

And I agree. Don't be hostile. Peace, bro.

I might have been channeling my inner Warpath too much! Bam! I agree! Kapow! Boom!
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Rtron » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Motto: "Stop, please."
Skritz wrote:

SKYWARP IS LEFT THUNDERCRACKER IS RIGHT
Rtron
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #2 RE IDW Comics 2022 Pulse 2RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #7 RI 1:10 Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Zama"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210541 40B (CA) Brokenshire"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM287 1B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 0923IM460 2E (CA) Reilly (W)Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210499 2B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 3RI (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200470 3A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #21 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 21B MAR200701 (CA) Su"
TRANSFORMERS #21 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON