This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:32 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sowndwave76 wrote:I'm digging the look of Bluestreak. Has he been confirmed as a Walgreens exclusive?

I don't think he's even been confirmed to exist, let alone who will be distributing him and when
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Let's get this Horrorcon show on the road

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Let's get this Horrorcon show on the road

You know, I haven't looked it like this until now, they're so colorful! They look like someone just threw random buckets of paint on them. :lol:

Having said that, I have them but yet to open them. I think tonight is the night. :-D
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Handling them, I think I like Apeface slightly more than Snapdragon. Snapdragon has the far superior jet mode, but Apeface has the better beast mode. Both robot modes are about equal for me, but I find Apeface's transformation a little more fun. I like the way his robot mode legs work, while Snapdragon doesn't really have anything that stands out as clever to me, it's just straightforward.
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby sol magnus » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:I'm digging the look of Bluestreak. Has he been confirmed as a Walgreens exclusive?

I don't think he's even been confirmed to exist, let alone who will be distributing him and when

Read up earlier on THIS page.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Emerje » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:and another set having a white redeco of Ironworks meant to go with the Micromaster Astro Squad.

Wouldn't surprise me, we already know Hasbro loves this combination.

But that could also be the root of the rumor, time will tell.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:39 pm

sol magnus wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Read up earlier on THIS page.

He means "confirmed to exist" as in officially announced by Hasbro which he hasn't been. But he has gone up for sale at stores outside of the US so that's close enough.

BTW, got a shipping notice from Target for Arcee and Smokescreen!

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
It's at this point that I wish we would still get the "repaint as a character that didn't originally have this gimmick". Snapdragon looks like he would be a really nice Grimlock, and while technically I could try to make a custom, I seriously lack the painting skills required for that task :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

New English Video Review of Transformers Earthrise Voyager Class Quintesson Judge

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:19 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, and YouTube toy reviewer, Chuckdawg1999, has dropped us a line to tell us that they've recently reviewed the forthcoming Earthrise Voyager Class Quintesson Judge!

This is the first time that a Quintesson as seen in the G1 cartoon has been featured in a Generations toyline. There was the character Alpha Quintesson, who received a toy, in the Transformers: Energon series. Recently in the Transformers Cyberverse cartoon, there was a release of a stylized Quintesson Judge, matching the appearance in that show. For many years that's as close as the classic characters got to being immortalised officially by Hasbro, but neither matched exactly the depiction as seen in the Transformers 1986 animatedmovie and the thirdseason of the TV show.

Here's what Chuckdawg1999, had to say about the Quintesson Judge:
Chuckdawg1999 wrote:Here comes the Judge, here comes the Judge! Finally after 34 years we're getting a proper G1 Quintesson Judge as we saw in the original Transformers movie, and Season 3 of the G1 cartoon. While not a perfect toy, some parts feel a little cheap, it IS a Quintesson and can we really complain? Don't answer that.

What do you think of this review? Are you getting Quintesson Judge to allow the Quintessons a presence on your shelves? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Deadput » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:59 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
The Quintesson looks fine and all for sure.

But man when's the last time there has been such an obvious candidate for shelfwarming?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:18 am

Deadput wrote:The Quintesson looks fine and all for sure.

But man when's the last time there has been such an obvious candidate for shelfwarming?

Doubtful honestly, the number of people buying 5 is insane. This is like TR and Cyberverse Sharkticons, and the hopefully soon to be released Alicon: army builders.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Deadput » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:47 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Doubtful honestly, the number of people buying 5 is insane. This is like TR and Cyberverse Sharkticons, and the hopefully soon to be released Alicon: army builders.

Maybe for online sure, but in retail I presume it will shelfwarm in the same way the Thrilling 30 Beast Wars stuff did.

The non-humanoid design of the Quintessons is what I mean, it doesn't seem like something a parent would buy for their child or something that a kid is going to want unless their more of a "fan" because it might look "lame" in comparison to other Transformers figures, obviously I don't mean this in the case of every parent or child but it just seems like it would be the common mindset.

Stuff like Sharkticons and Alicons don't quite have the same problem because their standard humanoid Transformers that so happen to transform into robotic animals which seem to sell better then the more "flesh-like" stuff such as Beast Wars type things.

Ah for anyone who would remember, how did the Energon Alpha Quintesson figure sell?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3

Postby Emerje » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:48 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Plus I'm sure a lot of people took advantage of pre-ordering them through Target in February when they were only $20 and then half off the second on top of it. Sure, that doesn't do much for the ones sitting on the shelves, but Hasbro probably moved a lot of figures through Target for that sale. Hasbro isn't effected by sales so they would have made bank, but I'm betting Target wishes they had that sale a week earlier! :lol:

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:51 am

Deadput wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Maybe for online sure, but in retail I presume it will shelfwarm in the same way the Thrilling 30 Beast Wars stuff did.

The non-humanoid design of the Quintessons is what I mean, it doesn't seem like something a parent would buy for their child or something that a kid is going to want unless their more of a "fan" because it might look "lame" in comparison to other Transformers figures, obviously I don't mean this in the case of every parent or child but it just seems like it would be the common mindset.

Stuff like Sharkticons and Alicons don't quite have the same problem because their standard humanoid Transformers that so happen to transform into robotic animals which seem to sell better then the more "flesh-like" stuff such as Beast Wars type things.

Ah for anyone who would remember, how did the Energon Alpha Quintesson figure sell?

I wouldn't even really put stock into the non-humanoid appearance, I think the selling of SS Constructicons puts money to mouth there of weird non-humanoid designs selling.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:01 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Still going to wait for the Pit of Judgement to experience the Quintesson Judge. I only need one, I get they can be army built but for me one is fine. Allicons and Sharkticons though, I’ll build those up a decent squad each.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:26 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:But man when's the last time there has been such an obvious candidate for shelfwarming?
Grapple?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:38 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:But man when's the last time there has been such an obvious candidate for shelfwarming?
Grapple?

And if it's too soon to call it Grapple, can we say Siege Megatron/35th anniversary Megatron?
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby aronjlove » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:49 pm

I think the Horrocons could use the nickname "Artillery Bois", just look at those guns on their backs when in beast mode. Two big monsters come stomping towards you firing cannons and you are gonna run.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Autobot N » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Grapple?

And if it's too soon to call it Grapple, can we say Siege Megatron/35th anniversary Megatron?
Granted, I haven't looked at Walmart in a while because of obvious circumstances, but last time I was there, they still had a mountain of Megatrons. Don't understand why they thought it would be a good idea to release 2 similar versions of the same mold around the same time.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Tuned Agent » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Autobot N wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Grapple?

Granted, I haven't looked at Walmart in a while because of obvious circumstances, but last time I was there, they still had a mountain of Megatrons. Don't understand why they thought it would be a good idea to release 2 similar versions of the same mold around the same time.

And then release the mold again in the Netflix line. And again in Earthrise....

Honestly, ER Megs better not be in the same wave as the Quintesson Judge, because I think they're both going to shelfwarm.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Courage: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:03 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Tuned Agent wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Grapple?

Honestly, ER Megs better not be in the same wave as the Quintesson Judge, because I think they're both going to shelfwarm.

Yeah...about that...What do you think wave 3 is? :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:43 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
aronjlove wrote:Image
I think the Horrocons could use the nickname "Artillery Bois", just look at those guns on their backs when in beast mode. Two big monsters come stomping towards you firing cannons and you are gonna run.

Hell yeah! Anti-aircraft artillery. Then the Autobot plane fly away, thinking it's safe...
Then... :twisted:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Tuned Agent » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
ZeroWolf wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Grapple?

*checks TFWiki*

:shock:

... I guess I shouldn't count on seeing Kingdom's wave 1 voyagers then. :HEADHURTS:
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Courage: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:56 pm

Tuned Agent wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Grapple?

*checks TFWiki*

:shock:

... I guess I shouldn't count on seeing Kingdom's wave 1 voyagers then. :HEADHURTS:

Except it may be even better or worse than you think (I'm not sure which). Something weird is going on with the waves because Target is shipping the Quintessons and Snapdragon right now (I receive mine tomorrow). Not sure on Megatron as I passed on him. They were both slotted for September 1st, while Megatron was slotted for November 1st. According to TFwiki and entertainment earth's wave 2 and 3 case Listings wave 2 should be Snapdrgon and a repack of Starscream, and wave 3 Quintessons and Megatron.

Also Snapdragon is WFC-E21 and the Quintessons are WFC-E22, so clearly they are actually in the same wave despite EE's case Listings. Something must have changes up since the original reveals that put the Quintessons and Megatron in the same wave.

According to Hasbro Pulse, the Quintessons are shipping mid September with Megatron slated for November 1st, so something is definitely different than what is on tfwiki.

Also, Pulse has Snapdragon in stock right now.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:00 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Except it may be even better or worse than you think (I'm not sure which). Something weird is going on with the waves because Target is shipping the Quintessons and Snapdragon right now (I receive mine tomorrow). Not sure on Megatron as I passed on him. They were both slotted for September 1st, while Megatron was slotted for November 1st. According to TFwiki and entertainment earth's wave 2 and 3 case Listings wave 2 should be Snapdrgon and a repack of Starscream, and wave 3 Quintessons and Megatron.

Also Snapdragon is WFC-E21 and the Quintessons are WFC-E22, so clearly they are actually in the same wave despite EE's case Listings. Something must have changes up since the original reveals that put the Quintessons and Megatron in the same wave.

According to Hasbro Pulse, the Quintessons are shipping mid September with Megatron slated for November 1st, so something is definitely different than what is on tfwiki.

Also, Pulse has Snapdragon in stock right now.

This whole situation is just Siege Springer and Thundercracker all over again, and it's going to make Megatron and Starscream shelfwarm AGAIN. #-o
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #7 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 7RI (CA) Feister (W) Dixon"
GI JOE ORIGINS #7 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0224IM320 8A (A/CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220413 3B (CA) Murphy"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 RI 1:10 virgin IDW Comics 2009 JUL090906 9RI (CA) Atkins (W) Dixon"
GI JOE #9 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518A 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B 0124IM239 (CA) Azaceta"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C 0124IM240 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200704 10A (CA) Evenhuis (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr A I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON