This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby just_aCloud » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:18 pm

Motto: "This guy's got bearings of chrome steel."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
A BLUE Bluestreak?? Unheard of (somewhat)!
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
just_aCloud
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Buy from just_aCloud on eBay
Alt Mode: Anything four-legged
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Poly Wraith wrote:A BLUE Bluestreak?? Unheard of (somewhat)!

They're out there! The former room mate of my father's brother's cousin's nephew said he had one!

:lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby just_aCloud » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:03 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Poly Wraith wrote:A BLUE Bluestreak?? Unheard of (somewhat)!

They're out there! The former room mate of my father's brother's cousin's nephew said he had one!

:lol:

HAHAHAH!! Ok that was an awesome response.
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
just_aCloud
Minibot

Postby just_aCloud » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:05 pm

Question: people have been saying that the new Jazz figure will be a part of some kind of S86 or Studio 86 toyline (is that the name?). What is that, and also, is there any hope of a Jazz figure in that toyline having 5mm points on it, allowing for Weaponizers / Fossizlizers / Battle Masters?
just_aCloud
Minibot

Postby Emerje » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:06 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Missed this line when I read it before.

Sabrblade wrote:Of note is that the Centurion Drone has been renamed "Deluxe Centurion Drone". Yes, the "Deluxe" part is in its name and is not in reference to its size class.

I think in this case they're using deluxe to mean "premium" to show it's more than just a figure unless they start calling him "Deluxe Centurion Drone" in comics or something.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby StaceyK93 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:14 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Poly Wraith wrote:Question: people have been saying that the new Jazz figure will be a part of some kind of S86 or Studio 86 toyline (is that the name?). What is that, and also, is there any hope of a Jazz figure in that toyline having 5mm points on it, allowing for Weaponizers / Fossizlizers / Battle Masters?

Hotrod kup and scourge have reviews from primevsprime and none of them have the ports for the weaponizers
StaceyK93
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:43 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
StaceyK93 wrote:
Poly Wraith wrote:Question: people have been saying that the new Jazz figure will be a part of some kind of S86 or Studio 86 toyline (is that the name?). What is that, and also, is there any hope of a Jazz figure in that toyline having 5mm points on it, allowing for Weaponizers / Fossizlizers / Battle Masters?

Hotrod kup and scourge have reviews from primevsprime and none of them have the ports for the weaponizers

To expand on the "name", they will be part of the Studio Series line under the excuse that since it focuses on movies, the 1986 movie is fair game. >:oP

Don't expect anything special: they will be regular Generations-style figures (with some 5mm ports removed), just hastily shuffled under a similar but different line. Hasbro has done it before with the Reveal the Shield part of the 2010 line, which was technically a Live Action Movie line.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:Missed this line when I read it before.

Sabrblade wrote:Of note is that the Centurion Drone has been renamed "Deluxe Centurion Drone". Yes, the "Deluxe" part is in its name and is not in reference to its size class.

I think in this case they're using deluxe to mean "premium" to show it's more than just a figure unless they start calling him "Deluxe Centurion Drone" in comics or something.

Emerje
Were that they case, they'd use a certain kanji to denote it as such. The "Deluxe" part is in its name.

If I had to guess, they're probably using the name to explain why this Centurion Drone doesn't resemble these Centurion Drones seen below when it's supposed to be one of them in Japanese continuity:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7

Postby Grahf_ » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:54 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
StaceyK93 wrote:

You SURE about that?

Scourge has two unnecessary ports on the sides of his forearms and two on the sides of his lower legs down by his ankles, one on the bottom of each foot as well as one on his back. You might also be able to maneuver his backpack in such a way as to utilize the two side ports he had in vehicle mode.

Kup is lacking by comparison with only one under each foot. However, both of his arms as well as his legs can separate at the bicep/thigh swivels similar to a Weaponizer. So you can add pieces in between his arms and legs to wacky effects.

Hot Rod has one port under each foot and a pair of ports on the backs of his legs. He also has a 5mm peg on his left hand if you put his hand away back into the forearm.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:14 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Nemesis Destron wrote:It's too bad we can't get a Bluestreak with paint and colors like Combiners Bluestreak. :( :VEHI:
Yeah, that's the reason I'm passing on ER Bluestreak. I like the mold but I'm holding out for a Selects blue Bluestreak.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby StaceyK93 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:14 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Grahf_ wrote:
StaceyK93 wrote:

You SURE about that?

Scourge has two unnecessary ports on the sides of his forearms and two on the sides of his lower legs down by his ankles, one on the bottom of each foot as well as one on his back. You might also be able to maneuver his backpack in such a way as to utilize the two side ports he had in vehicle mode.

Kup is lacking by comparison with only one under each foot. However, both of his arms as well as his legs can separate at the bicep/thigh swivels similar to a Weaponizer. So you can add pieces in between his arms and legs to wacky effects.

Hot Rod has one port under each foot and a pair of ports on the backs of his legs. He also has a 5mm peg on his left hand if you put his hand away back into the forearm.

Sorry i remembered scourge had them on his arm I guess I missed the others and i skip the transformations When I watch reviews also tonton has the reviews for kup and hotrod not primevsprime
StaceyK93
Mini-Con

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:55 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I'm not saying this out of frustration, but it's kinda crazy to me how difficult it's been to get ahold of the ER Datsun bros...
Having to wait on Amazon for Prowl; I still haven't seen Smokescreen so am having to wait over another month for Amazon to deliver, and now Bluestreak is going to take x number of trips to Walgreens to find...

In the grand scheme, I get it, not any sort of deal... Just surprising it's come to this just to get a few toys.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:06 pm

It's difficult because one of them just came out and two of them haven't even been officially released yet. Exclusives are a little more work than mainline releases, but every group of three gets split across multiple distribution channels. We'll get ours in time.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:26 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
AcademyofDrX wrote:We'll get ours in time.

Hope you're right... I guess maybe I should be more worried about getting ahold of Netflix Soundwave.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby King Kuuga » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:15 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Sowndwave76 wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:We'll get ours in time.

Hope you're right... I guess maybe I should be more worried about getting ahold of Netflix Soundwave.

Did you have difficulty finding any of the first assortment WFC Netflix figures?
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:48 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Snapdragon next to Apeface. I'll take beast and jet mode pics when I have a better setup for it.

I'm "eh" on Bluestreak. I wonder how hard it would be to pry out the headlights to replace them with proper Datsun ones, and get rid of the unsightly intake on the hood.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby just_aCloud » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:24 pm

Sowndwave76 wrote:Having to wait on Amazon for Prowl; ]

Which means you got the two pack with Ironhide, right? How do you feel about that? I kinda want Prowl but not Ironhide so much, so them coming together (and costing more for it) isn't too appealing for me. I'm kinda confused as to why they did the two figures like this anyway...? I guess it's supposed to be because they aren't exactly a part of the "main" Earthrise toyline...or something...? I'm confused.
just_aCloud
Minibot

Postby Sowndwave76 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:05 pm

Poly Wraith wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:Having to wait on Amazon for Prowl; ]

Which means you got the two pack with Ironhide, right? How do you feel about that? I kinda want Prowl but not Ironhide so much, so them coming together (and costing more for it) isn't too appealing for me. I'm kinda confused as to why they did the two figures like this anyway...? I guess it's supposed to be because they aren't exactly a part of the "main" Earthrise toyline...or something...? I'm confused.

Yeah, I went with the two pack... First, I'm a big fan of the Datsun bro mold of the ER line... While I have loved the Universe mold used for them for a long time now, I think this new one is better in some ways; the proportions are better, as well as the head sculpts.

I also like the ER Ironhide mold, at least for the robot mode. As always, yeah, it could be a bit better. But a little while back I started posting this thought--

I think the next time we get some of these characters in a regular line, there will be another gimmick of some sort which shifts the aesthetic away from the classic G1 stylings...
Of course I could be wrong... In some ways I'm hoping Hastak takes a cue from the SS86 line, and goes with a line that is completely gimmick-free and gives us the most animation accurate figures possible. I don't see that happening, but what do I know?
Some would say that's the role of the MP line now, but I can't agree completely, when the cost of those figures is 10X higher.
So part of this thought is that some (definitely not all) of the characters we're getting in ER & Kingdom may be some of the best we get for a long, long, long time.

Again, I could be completely off in this thinking...
But now that we're getting some really solid G1-looking characters, it's difficult for me to believe that it'll be sooner than later that we'll get them again.
And for me personally, will I still be collecting 3-5 years from now??? Maybe, but I'm really pretty happy with what I currently have.
I wouldn't doubt if after the ER and SS86 lines I take another lengthy collecting hiatus.

My advice would be to get the two pack...
You could probably sell Ironhide if you really end up not liking him.
If you're okay with getting $20 for him, I'd feel pretty confident that someone would buy him for that price. Then you've spent $20 on Prowl like you would for any other deluxe.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby just_aCloud » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:06 pm

I just realized I am also having a discussion with you in the Kingdom thread. We should be buds.

Sowndwave76 wrote:I think the next time we get some of these characters in a regular line, there will be another gimmick of some sort which shifts the aesthetic away from the classic G1 stylings...now that we're getting some really solid G1-looking characters, it's difficult for me to believe that it'll be sooner than later that we'll get them again.

This is kinda what I've been thinking. If this is the case it could end up being an exciting toyline or something really off-putting.

Sowndwave76 wrote:And for me personally, will I still be collecting 3-5 years from now??? Maybe, but I'm really pretty happy with what I currently have.
I wouldn't doubt if after the ER and SS86 lines I take another lengthy collecting hiatus.

Again, we think (and collect action figures) alike.

Sowndwave76 wrote:My advice would be to get the two pack...
You could probably sell Ironhide if you really end up not liking him.
If you're okay with getting $20 for him, I'd feel pretty confident that someone would buy him for that price. Then you've spent $20 on Prowl like you would for any other deluxe.

Right right. I think it's hard to make a decision to buy something that I know I'll be turning around and selling as soon as I open the box. But then again, there could be someone out there who wants Ironhide and not Prowl, kind of like I want Prowl and not Ironhide. Ehhh I'll just have to think on it some more.
just_aCloud
Minibot

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Earthrise seekers showing up half off

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby o.supreme » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:22 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
ER Target Exclusive Villains pack, super hard to find, only been out for a short time-Clearance

Siege Leader Shockwave,, multiplies like rabbits, out for almost 2 years,...nah...keep em around at full price.

:HEADHURTS:
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby aronjlove » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:27 pm

Huh, so Target can print Clearance stickers...
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:48 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Earthrise seekers showing up half off

I still have the receipt from when I bought mine full price. I wonder if I can return it, get my money back and buy it again at half price. My Target has 3 or 4 of them. And what does this do to eBay prices?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:40 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
o.supreme wrote:ER Target Exclusive Villains pack, super hard to find, only been out for a short time-Clearance

Siege Leader Shockwave,, multiplies like rabbits, out for almost 2 years,...nah...keep em around at full price.

Don't think it's been out for that short a time. However, like the Clones 2-packs and the Rainmaker 3-pack from SIEGE before it... it's a unique inventory item with its own pricetag, so it's probably easier for them to mark it down.

...I had an ugly thought: That clearance stickers can't mark down stuff independently of the computer after all. Which would definitely explain the problem with Shockwave. Because they certainly don't want to mark down the shiny new Earthrise Leaders.

I'll have to see if writing to Target can get me a definitive answer.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby King Kuuga » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:52 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
o.supreme wrote:ER Target Exclusive Villains pack, super hard to find, only been out for a short time-Clearance

Don't think it's been out for that short a time. However, like the Clones 2-packs and the Rainmaker 3-pack from SIEGE before it... it's a unique inventory item with its own pricetag, so it's probably easier for them to mark it down.

...I had an ugly thought: That clearance stickers can't mark down stuff independently of the computer after all. Which would definitely explain the problem with Shockwave. Because they certainly don't want to mark down the shiny new Earthrise Leaders.

I'll have to see if writing to Target can get me a definitive answer.

I realize that my experience at the grocery store is a far cry from this and the reason things got discounted there was because they were close to expiration or non perishable goods out of season, but it's possible to mark down products individually. The computer knows what the markdown price for everything is, it's just stored on a separate barcode. Food for thought.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr D 1:10 virgin foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249151"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210226 1B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr H FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230211 1H (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr V FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249138 3V (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZC FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC237139 1ZC (CA) Liefeld"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240123 2S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr L FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230215 1L (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230208 1E (CA) Tao (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics AUG231236 2C Hardman"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics FEB230375 3B (CA)Balboni"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210313 4B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKELETOR vs HE-MAN Masters of the Universe Minis MOTU SDCC Comic-Con 2013 New"
SKELETOR vs HE-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON