This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Postby ScottyP » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:54 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
With 2019's convention season officially in the rear view mirror, the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast gears up for the holidays along with the tail end Generations exclusives that come along with it. Join Scotty P as he catches up with Megatronus and D-Maximal_Primal to take a look at the latest Transformers toys after a short look back at TFcon USA 2019.

Episode #234 “Hell in a Cel” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Here's what we talk about during this episode:
  • Megatronus talks to D-Maximal_Primal about his experience at his first ever Transformers convention, TFcon 2019.
  • In a stunning reversal, Bragging Rights kicks off an episode instead of bringing down the curtain.
  • Everyone is in love with Siege Ratchet.
  • Walmarts across the country are distributing their 35th anniversary exclusives including the cel-shaded "Animation" deco Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron. The cast has opinions.
  • A quick aside is taken to discuss Transformers manga.
  • We pause to take a bump. Of chicken.
  • New Botbots? Sign us up. Plus, more connections to the name of the episode - should a team of outsiders interfere to bring a new world order of foreign object Botbots!?
  • Cyberverse racks and ruins our ability to properly analyze photos.
  • Scotty finally blazes a trail to another bio from the Grandreams Generation 2 Annual, this time for the Sparkabot Blaze.

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Postby STngAR » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
He'll yeah!! I'll be listening to this on my 2.5 hour ride to work tomorrow.

:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.

ScottyP wrote:Kid 1 "What did you get for Christmas?"
Kid 2 "Steve.........What did you get?"
Kid 1 "John Cena!"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"

COLLECTION
STngAR
Pretender
News Credits: 5
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Realized while listening today i forgot to mention Energon Towline and RotF Wheelie as hauls from TFcon too.

Also also, as is typical when I'm on a podcast discussing new toys that I haven't found yet, I found both Ratchet and Bluestreak between Sunday and Monday night. Happened a few times this year too.

With that in mind, I hope I'm on the Podcast that talks about Siege Wave 5! :lol: :lol:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Realized while listening today i forgot to mention Energon Towline and RotF Wheelie as hauls from TFcon too.

Also also, as is typical when I'm on a podcast discussing new toys that I haven't found yet, I found both Ratchet and Bluestreak between Sunday and Monday night. Happened a few times this year too.

With that in mind, I hope I'm on the Podcast that talks about Siege Wave 5! :lol: :lol:

Funny you mention Towline. Later in the podcast you guys lament a lack of Twincast figures and I KNOW its not, so dont thorw me under the bud with Ari and his Not Headmasters MP10, but for want of a better figure I have been using Energon Towline as a stand-in for Twincast for most of my collecting life. Its not by any means a perfect fit, but there is enough of a basic color scheme and hey: News Van Alt mode.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Flashwave wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Realized while listening today i forgot to mention Energon Towline and RotF Wheelie as hauls from TFcon too.

Funny you mention Towline. Later in the podcast you guys lament a lack of Twincast figures and I KNOW its not, so dont thorw me under the bud with Ari and his Not Headmasters MP10, but for want of a better figure I have been using Energon Towline as a stand-in for Twincast for most of my collecting life. Its not by any means a perfect fit, but there is enough of a basic color scheme and hey: News Van Alt mode.

That's not too bad a stand in! It's not like Towline really fits in anywhere definitively, he doesn't even have any fiction
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:

That's not too bad a stand in! It's not like Towline really fits in anywhere definitively, he doesn't even have any fiction

His bio says he "prefers to use Computers instead of guns to stop the Decepticons" so I have him on Team Prime in the tactical tech support role for Field teams a la Arrow's Felicity or Ratchet/Raf in Prime
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON