Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Postby ScottyP » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:54 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
With 2019's convention season officially in the rear view mirror, the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast gears up for the holidays along with the tail end Generations exclusives that come along with it. Join Scotty P as he catches up with Megatronus and D-Maximal_Primal to take a look at the latest Transformers toys after a short look back at TFcon USA 2019.

Episode #234 “Hell in a Cel” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Here's what we talk about during this episode:
  • Megatronus talks to D-Maximal_Primal about his experience at his first ever Transformers convention, TFcon 2019.
    Image
  • In a stunning reversal, Bragging Rights kicks off an episode instead of bringing down the curtain.
  • Everyone is in love with Siege Ratchet.
  • Walmarts across the country are distributing their 35th anniversary exclusives including the cel-shaded "Animation" deco Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron. The cast has opinions.
    Image
  • A quick aside is taken to discuss Transformers manga.
  • We pause to take a bump. Of chicken.
    Image
  • New Botbots? Sign us up. Plus, more connections to the name of the episode - should a team of outsiders interfere to bring a new world order of foreign object Botbots!?
  • Cyberverse racks and ruins our ability to properly analyze photos.
    Image
  • Scotty finally blazes a trail to another bio from the Grandreams Generation 2 Annual, this time for the Sparkabot Blaze.

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast.
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5066
News Credits: 504
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Postby STngAR » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
He'll yeah!! I'll be listening to this on my 2.5 hour ride to work tomorrow.

:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.



"People who live in glass houses sink ships"

"Loser, loser chicken dinner"

"She was playing robota-possum"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"
User avatar
STngAR
Targetmaster
Posts: 680
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:14 am
Location: PA
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Realized while listening today i forgot to mention Energon Towline and RotF Wheelie as hauls from TFcon too.

Also also, as is typical when I'm on a podcast discussing new toys that I haven't found yet, I found both Ratchet and Bluestreak between Sunday and Monday night. Happened a few times this year too.

With that in mind, I hope I'm on the Podcast that talks about Siege Wave 5! :lol: :lol:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17029
News Credits: 1420
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Postby Flashwave » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Realized while listening today i forgot to mention Energon Towline and RotF Wheelie as hauls from TFcon too.

Also also, as is typical when I'm on a podcast discussing new toys that I haven't found yet, I found both Ratchet and Bluestreak between Sunday and Monday night. Happened a few times this year too.

With that in mind, I hope I'm on the Podcast that talks about Siege Wave 5! :lol: :lol:

Funny you mention Towline. Later in the podcast you guys lament a lack of Twincast figures and I KNOW its not, so dont thorw me under the bud with Ari and his Not Headmasters MP10, but for want of a better figure I have been using Energon Towline as a stand-in for Twincast for most of my collecting life. Its not by any means a perfect fit, but there is enough of a basic color scheme and hey: News Van Alt mode.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3195
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Flashwave wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Realized while listening today i forgot to mention Energon Towline and RotF Wheelie as hauls from TFcon too.

Also also, as is typical when I'm on a podcast discussing new toys that I haven't found yet, I found both Ratchet and Bluestreak between Sunday and Monday night. Happened a few times this year too.

With that in mind, I hope I'm on the Podcast that talks about Siege Wave 5! :lol: :lol:

Funny you mention Towline. Later in the podcast you guys lament a lack of Twincast figures and I KNOW its not, so dont thorw me under the bud with Ari and his Not Headmasters MP10, but for want of a better figure I have been using Energon Towline as a stand-in for Twincast for most of my collecting life. Its not by any means a perfect fit, but there is enough of a basic color scheme and hey: News Van Alt mode.

That's not too bad a stand in! It's not like Towline really fits in anywhere definitively, he doesn't even have any fiction
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17029
News Credits: 1420
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Postby Flashwave » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Realized while listening today i forgot to mention Energon Towline and RotF Wheelie as hauls from TFcon too.

Also also, as is typical when I'm on a podcast discussing new toys that I haven't found yet, I found both Ratchet and Bluestreak between Sunday and Monday night. Happened a few times this year too.

With that in mind, I hope I'm on the Podcast that talks about Siege Wave 5! :lol: :lol:

Funny you mention Towline. Later in the podcast you guys lament a lack of Twincast figures and I KNOW its not, so dont thorw me under the bud with Ari and his Not Headmasters MP10, but for want of a better figure I have been using Energon Towline as a stand-in for Twincast for most of my collecting life. Its not by any means a perfect fit, but there is enough of a basic color scheme and hey: News Van Alt mode.

That's not too bad a stand in! It's not like Towline really fits in anywhere definitively, he doesn't even have any fiction

His bio says he "prefers to use Computers instead of guns to stop the Decepticons" so I have him on Team Prime in the tactical tech support role for Field teams a la Arrow's Felicity or Ratchet/Raf in Prime
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3195
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #235 - Pre-Holidaze
Twincast / Podcast #235:
"Pre-Holidaze"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 24th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe Blast Off. Delivery is Free" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie DD04 crank case" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Fall Of Cybertron Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 TRANSFORMERS SUPER CYBORG MEGATRON SUPER7 FIGURE EXCLUSIVE NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots series 1 Spud Muffin #12" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Cybertron - Hot Shot - Hasbro 6437381000 - New, missing card" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS WFC WAR FOR CYBERTRON SIEGE VOYAGER GREENLIGHT ACTION FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons Bruticus" on EBAY