This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Emerje » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:08 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
It occurred to me that while T-Wrecks' deco isn't great, it would probably have been a whole lot better if instead of that white "collar" they had used that paint budget to to give him a blue "belt" to better break up all the silver.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:36 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
IGN just revealed the Ark and Mainframe and they look really awesome! I am curious as to the exact size of the Ark, but he looks really cool. Still hoping a 3P company like DNA Design makes a kit to give him an Omega Supreme head though :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby aronjlove » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:47 am

Sentinel_Primal wrote:IGN just revealed the Ark and Mainframe and they look really awesome! I am curious as to the exact size of the Ark, but he looks really cool. Still hoping a 3P company like DNA Design makes a kit to give him an Omega Supreme head though :lol:

Here's the link for those interested...
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Keelan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:53 am

Weapon: Laser Pistol
Looking at the three newbies that were just officially revealed, I think they are great.
I'm probably not picking up Galvatron just because he doesn't fit anywhere in my collection. He still looks pretty good though.
I like Scorponok, he's not the greatest in robot mode (the very wide torso and stubby legs throw me off a bit), but the scorpion mode looks great. I really appreciate the fact that the tail can curl over his body for a stinging pose.
As for the Ark. I want him, I really do. but it's going to come down to space and budget, and I also would like to see some reviews of him first.
Overall I like all of them, and am looking forward to seeing what gets revealed Friday (I'm looking at you Wingfinger and Dracodon)
Keelan
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cessna 172
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:03 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Yeah, the proportions of Scorponok look strange. The design looks good though. Teletraan 1 is a nice touch. Ark... I need to see a closer shot of that headsculpt.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:23 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to fellow Seibertron users, Aronjlove, Mindmaster, Transformers_va and Sentinel_Primal, we've learned that IGN have given us a preview of this Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest on Friday April 9th, 2021, by showing off three brand new Transformers Kingdom figures, Leader Class Galvatron, the Mammoth Titan Class Ark and Deluxe Class Scorponok!

Kingdom Leader Class Galvatron

IGN wrote:The 7.5-inch Galvatron is inspired by the figure's G1 Transformers design and includes 4 accessories: "a Particle Beam cannon, 2 side cannon accessories that attach in both modes, and a Matrix of Leadership accessory." The Matrix of Leadership hangs from Galvatron's neck, "as it did in the 1986 film, The Transformers: The Movie." It's a really cool bridge between die-hard old-school and the new age of Transformer figures.

Kingdom Titan Class Autobot Ark with Teletraan-1

The Autobot Ark is the largest of the three newly announced figures, coming it at an astonishing 19-inches tall and includes an Optimus Prime microfigure that fits inside. The Autobot Ark has a "G1-inspired Sky Spy accessory," and its chest piece is removable and converts into the "Autobot computer, TELETRAAN-1."

Kingdom Deluxe Class Scorponok with Cyberbee drone

Scorponok measures 5.5-inches and comes with "a Mega Missile and Cyberbee drone accessory," as well as "claw and tail articulation."

Additionally, while it's pointed out that the chest piece of the Ark can turn into TELETRAAN-1, it doesn't mention the robot mode the computer can turn into as well...Mainframe!

The IGN article states that these will be available from July but will be available to preorded on HasbroPulse.com on April 9th (this Friday!) After the Fan event, presumably along either the rest of the reveals.

What do you think of these three? Excited to see what else I waiting for the fans? Shout it out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:29 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Just noticed the hollow shins on Ark, clearly visible in both modes. That's disappointing. He will look quite flimsy next to Omega Supreme and the City Bots.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby Nuclearxpotato » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:30 pm

Motto: "Accessories Sold Separately!"
The Ark could work frightenling well as a weird Tidal Wave. Those little guns and the two pontoon-esque details on his chest remind me of him.
My (semi)obscure wantlist:
CHUG PCC Smolder - CHUG Clench - SS 07 Payload
Till All Are One
Nuclearxpotato
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Garbage Truck

Postby o.supreme » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:31 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
The Ark still looks great. but I guess the inclusion of the Micro Figure can put to rest the idea that the Core Class smaller representations of Classic Characters were for The Ark. I know that a lot of people enjoy them despite their small size, but they just seem pointless to me now.

As for the holloness. I'm guess the fact that it is only 19 inches, and uses less plastic overall than more recent Titan's is the reason for the slight price reduction. ($149.99)

Also, Teletran-1 Looks almost like it could be a weaponizer, but not sure...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby R_Puffs » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:35 pm

Motto: "Ayo the pizza here"
Scorponok looks good except for all of that red in his beast mode. Its just so unsightly and ruins any of the real-life accuracy that they were obviously going for with his scorpion mode, makes him look like a rescue bots toy imo
R_Puffs
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: a critter
Intelligence: 1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:42 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it here. I'm not all that impressed by the Ark's ship mode. The robot mode I can't judge because there's no precedent as far as I know, but the ship design leaves a bit to be desired. Most notably the open sides where the robot thighs can be seen. Those should be covered up with panels. And to a lesser extent the inaccurate design of the boosters. Unless in Kingdom it will only have 4 instead of 5 like usual.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Tuned Agent » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:43 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nuclearxpotato wrote:The Ark could work frightenling well as a weird Tidal Wave. Those little guns and the two pontoon-esque details on his chest remind me of him.

I was thinking the same thing, his whole robot mode has a very Tidal Wave-esque look to it.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:50 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
...isn't Scorponok a Deluxe, not a Voyager?
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:50 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
getting all 3. but was this ark reveal worth the wait? nope.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby TulioDude » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:52 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Galvatron lloks good.I know its a reference to the G1 movie,but if I buy him,i would display him without the Matrix.

The Ark looks good too.Until they make Animated Omega Supreme,this guys is the best next thing.

Tuned Agent wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:The Ark could work frightenling well as a weird Tidal Wave. Those little guns and the two pontoon-esque details on his chest remind me of him.

I was thinking the same thing, his whole robot mode has a very Tidal Wave-esque look to it.

Make it happen Hastak!

Scorponok robot mode looks good.I want to see a review to see more of the
beast mode,but the scorpion legs look decent.

Day 463 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:53 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I updated the article to use larger images after I figured out that I grabbed the smaller ones initially for ZeroWolf. I also included some cropped headshots to zoom in for a clearer look, now that I had larger images to work with. Enjoy and thanks for getting it posted so quickly ZeroWolf!

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Firepower: 5

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:55 pm

I love the Last Autobot head sculpt. Is the toy officially called "Autobot Ark"?
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby First Gen » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:57 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Seibertron wrote:I love the Last Autobot head sculpt. Is the toy officially called "Autobot Ark"?

Finally! The Last Autobot!!!! Yes!!
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Omegatrion84 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Ok, so Teletraan-1 is Mainframe. I guess we'll be getting that repaint soon. Cool!

:BOT:
Omegatrion84
Micromaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:05 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:...isn't Scorponok a Deluxe, not a Voyager?

Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake. I read it at $29.99 for the MSRP, and because Scorponok had previously been a larger Mega class, my brain just went with that made complete sense for Scorponok. I updated the news article accordingly. Thanks Nemesis Primal!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby bluecatcinema » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Some more great stuff there. Scorponok is decent, and the Ark Autobot looks great. I like how Galvatron's cannon mode has a place for the rest of his robot mode's arm cannon.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Rodimus Knight » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:08 pm

So Galvatron's guns are designed to look like the ship from the movie, which would go nicely with the Unicron stand, except, they are the wrong color and don't come with an additional peg for that stand.

The Arc is okay, although does that 17 inches make him the shorties of the titans then? Not including the combiners. Someone mentioned the his needing some panels on the sides for the ship mode and I have to agree wholeheartedly. The void looks awful in ship mode.

I want a better look at that cyberbee on Scorpinok. Does it launch like a missile? Will it's butt have a large missile sticking out it?
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Seibertron wrote:I updated the article to use larger images after I figured out that I grabbed the smaller ones initially for ZeroWolf. I also included some cropped headshots to zoom in for a clearer look, now that I had larger images to work with. Enjoy and thanks for getting it posted so quickly ZeroWolf!

Anytime boss ;)

My thoughts:

I do like Galvatron, though I want to see the Selects redeco before I make my buying choice.

Scorponok, I want to like him, but he's just not doing it for me, there seems to be a disconnect between his torso and legs. I'll reserve judgment till we get in hand shots in.

Ark. I love him already just for Mainframe :x love the Last Autobot headsculpt. He's got a good look to him. He's also got the privilege of being the only Titan so far to not being based on any toy before (besides Mainframe of course)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Munkky » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
The Ark looks really nice (even if you can see the robot legs...), but I'll need to think long and hard about whether or not I should actually get one. I rent an apartment now, and the Ark will probably cost just over a third of a month's rent, so I need to decide if I can really justify the price. I like Teletraan-1/Mainframe, but I'm getting a bit of deja vu with Mainframe's robot mode, the shoulders, arms and torso remind me of Combiner Wars Silverbolt, but not to the point where I'd say it's an extensive retool or anything.
As I've said in the other thread, I'm not really digging Scorponok. The robot legs look too small for the rest of his body, I wouldn't be surprised if this figure has issues standing up. While I get that the scorpion's colours are supposed to be cartoon accurate, I still don't think it looks very nice. The purple doesn't go very well with the red and grey, and looking back at some images from the cartoon, while Scorponok's claws are purple they're more of a blue-ish purple, which I think would've looked better than the violet we have here.
Last edited by Munkky on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:17 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:...isn't Scorponok a Deluxe, not a Voyager?

Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake. I read it at $29.99 for the MSRP, and because Scorponok had previously been a larger Mega class, my brain just went with that made complete sense for Scorponok. I updated the news article accordingly. Thanks Nemesis Primal!

Your brain and mine, could have sworn he was a Voyager according to the leaked listings a while back! That's a whoops on my part as well.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Quintesson Image Comics 0823IM480 5E (CA) Lee 231010Q"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #30 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM305 30A (CA) Tomaselli (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #30 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM325 5C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #10 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 JAN210225 10C (CA) Adams +McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #1 Image Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Larsen 220817A"
SAVAGE DRAGON #1 I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM343 4B (CA) Jonboy"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #30 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM261 30A (CA) Failla"
NEW!
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #25 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM382 25B (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM386 3B (CA) Clarke (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr F DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223273 1F (CA) Campbell"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #268 Cvr B retro Image Comics 2024 0723IM806 268B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #268 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230292 343C (CA) Kibar"
SPAWN #343 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #269 Cvr C TWD Image Comics 2024 0823IM434 269C (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #269 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 AUG220240 22A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON