This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images of Transformers Animated Optimus Prime Figure

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Images of Transformers Animated Optimus Prime Figure

Postby Skowl » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:17 pm

eBay member etoyshunter has once again provided us with images of an upcoming figure, this time of the deluxe-class Optimus Prime figure from the new Transformers Animated series.

See the images of the toy by clicking here.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby First-Aid » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay....
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby FellintoOblivion » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:30 pm

I hope his axes is able to be hidden in his vehicle mode.
Looking for the Megatron gun (or just the stock) that came with 20th anniversary MP Optimus Prime.
FellintoOblivion
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:33 pm

Paint quality is closer to Cybertron levels than Movie Toys, so that is a relief.

Hope the Head sculpt looks that good in person. (and by good I also mean show accurate)
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:48 pm

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
I sleep all night and I work all day...
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby JazZeke » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:49 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Uggghhhh...
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby First-Aid » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:51 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
i_amtrunks wrote:Paint quality is closer to Cybertron levels than Movie Toys, so that is a relief.

Hope the Head sculpt looks that good in person. (and by good I also mean show accurate)

That is the one thing I love about this line: all the figures are totally show accurate. Looking back, it took 20 years to get a cartoon-accurate Prime. These are virtaully identical...and to be honest, I really like it.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatory...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:53 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ill be using him as Orion Pax Jr. the son of Optimus Prime.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby PrimulArchangel » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:57 pm

Feel sorry for the guy paying all that money for a 10$ toy LOL .. I never understood the guy that got to be first in owning something lol. Some people have no patience what so ever llol.

I agree about them being show accurate though, this will be one toy line that i will be collecting. As goofy and some look, they are a pretty cool line of toys.
Check Out My Site , www.PrimulArchangelboxes.com for cool custom WST boxes and some full size G1 repro boxes and more :)
PrimulArchangel
Vehicon

Postby Methusalen » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:22 pm

Motto: ""Not good enough for G1!""
I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I love to press wild flow'rs
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars!

Looks like a wonderful figure, I can't wait for the upcoming series & toys!
Methusalen out...
Methusalen
Combiner
News Credits: 38

Postby Grahf » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:27 pm

Motto: "The only cure for stupidity is death."
Damn, 190 bucks after shipping for a $10 deluxe? I can wait for this one.
Sometimes, just checking one more store isn't worth it

Maynard James Keenan wrote:Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion.
Grahf
Headmaster
Buy from Grahf on eBay

Postby Briggs » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:30 pm

That is funny. I really don't understand people, unless it's a true prototype figure. Do we ever see these things for sale later on, "Prototypes"?

I can understand if it's maybe a year in advance, but these thigns are coming out soon.

Anways, cool fig, sorta. Not my favorite deluxe, but part of that is because I know there is a super amazing cool looking voyager class Prime I want instead! And only 1 prime per collection :D
Briggs
Headmaster
News Credits: 4

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:37 pm

Who ever paid $160 for this needs "gotta have it" help!

Hell, $20 more could have gotten you a Dai Atlas.

Hell it'll be out soon enough for $10, and even that'll be a rip.

And I don't wanna here that "amazing new style beats G1" crap cause whoever has bank like that to roll over a poopy figure like this is not new to collecting.

So to said collector I say, learn patiencne, stop living free in Mom's basement and buy a house.

If this burst your bubble, GOOD!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Cyber-Kun » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:37 pm

This Prime looks great, and I'm very excited about this new Transformers show
recent acquisitions: TFA Black Arachnia, Ratchet & Leader Megatron, Movie Stockade
Cyber-Kun
Headmaster Jr

Postby Dr. Z » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:39 pm

Those pictures are not new, I've seen them in a previous auction from the same seller (he listed it at least twice for $160 but it never sold).

And what's with mean comments toward fans who can afford paying top dollars for stuff in advance? If they can do it, it's their thing. If I could, I would. Some people buy toys MISB and never open them. Silly, isn't it? They pay top dollars to stare at sealed box. Are they living in their mom's basement as well to be able to waste money like that?
Last edited by Dr. Z on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Z
Fuzor

Postby Jazzz » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:42 pm

he's not even fully painted. who'd pay for that?
blue tires?
Jazzz
Combiner

Postby Dr. Z » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:47 pm

Are you color blind? Because the tires are black. :p
Dr. Z
Fuzor

Postby Nekoman » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:13 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Supreme Convoy » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:13 pm

Looks good!

I'm really impressed by the Animated toys.
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby Bluesummers » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:18 pm

Looks like a FAB in vehicle mode...hope these things grow on me soon.
Bluesummers
Minibot

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:18 pm

Dr. Z wrote:Those pictures are not new, I've seen them in a previous auction from the same seller (he listed it at least twice for $160 but it never sold).

And what's with mean comments toward fans who can afford paying top dollars for stuff in advance? If they can do it, it's their thing. If I could, I would. Some people buy toys MISB and never open them. Silly, isn't it? They pay top dollars to stare at sealed box. Are they living in their mom's basement as well to be able to waste money like that?

Hey collect as you will, but most items that cost that much are vintage, or rare import and you won't wanna take them out of the box(at least not for long). This is a loose soon to be mass released $10 figure.

That mark up is exorberant for a eliminating a 2 month wait.

Wiether it be by the rich the poor, the mombound or otherwise, that's a $150(plus shipping) pissed away!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Dr. Z » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:28 pm

I'd rather overpay for toys I can enjoy than overpay for boxed toys I will never enjoy. If toys were meant to stay boxed, designers wouldn't bother making them transformable and we would get statues instead. Some collect for fun, some collect to invest, some collect for bragging rights. As you can see, it's just a matter of perspective.
Dr. Z
Fuzor

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:00 am

Dr. Z wrote:I'd rather overpay for toys I can enjoy than overpay for boxed toys I will never enjoy. If toys were meant to stay boxed, designers wouldn't bother making them transformable and we would get statues instead.

Or you could just wait it out a bit and have it both ways with a $140 savings :P

I have alot of figures most are loose, some are boxes. However most of my boxed are dups, and the others rare and/or vintage so that argument don't fly with me.

Hell when your collections are up in the thousands, you start choosing between playable and prosperity so don't give me that!

Here are some pics to prove I'm not talking out my ass, look fo the rare and exclusive figs that by all rights should be kept boxed...
Attachments
My Girl.jpg
My Girl.jpg (24.34 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
toy room gs 001.jpg
toy room gs 001.jpg (46.5 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
tfrm 008.jpg
tfrm 008.jpg (58.09 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
toy room gs 006.jpg
toy room gs 006.jpg (55.97 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
toy room gs 007.jpg
toy room gs 007.jpg (51.16 KiB) Viewed 3730 times
toy room gs 004.jpg
toy room gs 004.jpg (62.4 KiB) Viewed 3728 times
toy room gs 003.jpg
toy room gs 003.jpg (77.07 KiB) Viewed 3728 times

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby NightFall » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 am

I don't want it, too plastic and strange. I don't like it at all.
NightFall
Headmaster Jr

Postby Black Bumblebee » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:39 am

He just doesn't look like Prime to me, sorry.

Not bashing the cartoon or anything... he just doesn't look like Prime.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON